15 years for this bullshit I'm still mad

15 years for this bullshit I'm still mad.

Attached: kingdom-hearts-3-review-1024x576.png (1024x576, 1.2M)

It was a decent movie.

Still not as disappointing as FF15

I loved it

Donald DON'T!!
Zettaflare!!!

Stop with this 15 years meme, the last game relevant to the story came out in 2012

Yeah it was more disappointing at least FF15 had a good ending

Kingdom Hearts 3 was the first game in 15 years that could reasonably be expected to have a larger scope and superior gameplay compared to 2, in the same manner that 2 did to 1. That's why people are disappointed.

No, people are upset because it's Yea Forums
It's literally in the DNA of Yea Forums to be upset.
See: Breath of the Wild

No, even long time casualfags and redditors are butthurt over this game, no one talks about it anymore either.

>People can't actually have opinions on Yea Forums! That's ridiculous!
I wish it being bad was a meme.

It's a story-driven game, you can only speculate on the last cutscene for so long

Attached: 1556575153085.jpg (300x698, 124K)

People on other websites hate it too.

your mistake was thinking KH3 would conclude everything and thus "waiting 15 years" when you know all the other games along the way counted almost as if not just as much. too much shit was set up for the story to EVER be concluded in 1 release and this should've been apparent the second all the shit involving the master of masters and his students got introduced.

>No retort
>Epic anime reaction pic

Attached: 1527719505733.jpg (350x350, 35K)

Didn't even need a conclusion I just wanted fun worlds and satisfying character payoff moments which I didn't get

I mean I'm replaying it on critical mode and I'm having fun. So far there has been only one boss that made me say "this is unfun bullshit" and that's pic related. I had to retry like 30 times to beat him.

Also
>15 years
Wasn't DDD in 2012? It would only be 7 years then.

Attached: 350px-Lump_of_Horror_KHIII.png (350x268, 113K)

except ot wasn't too much shit to be concluded. They literally resolved everything except the destiny trio and the bullshit phone game stuff, but did it in a completely unsatisfying way

I loved Aqua and Dark Aqua, the poor girl was trapped for ten years.

What the fuck was xenort even doing?
Literally none of the villians had any sort of motivation fuck this game.

Attached: 1556198936517.jpg (1440x1440, 135K)

I honestly had hope that the MoM saga was going to be entirely absent except for maybe a post-game teaser. For some reason I thought Nomira would have enough respect for the story that he would end more plot threads than he started in the final game of the current saga.

>Just shut up and like it not liking it is a meme

>the poor girl was trapped for ten years.
In her time it was more like 20 minutes, but then Ansem SoD blasted her with darkness so she became evil.

>Big group of darkness enemies beat all the heroes somehow
>Stupid pointless section fighting the same boss 5 times with pretty much no story purpose
>Suddenly go back in time for some reason
>Get saved by Kingdom Heart mobile/browser game no sensible person played instead of the epic disney/final fantasy character team up moment it obviously should have been
>Right after that do the same shit again just so Yen Sid can pop up I guess

Attached: 1523208480692.jpg (475x476, 71K)

>No! You aren't allowed your own opinions! Just consume product and move onto the next product!

Also

>Yea Forums is one person

How can you post so much cringe in one post, user?

>Makes this absolute garbage to end a 20 year long plot line and then has the absolute gall to try and end on a shit sequel bait

Attached: 1497798786309.jpg (680x719, 39K)

>thinking this is the end

>In her time it was more like 20 minutes,

if you played her stand alone game, 'Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep -A fragmentary passage' , it was a lot longer than 20 minutes, i did enjoy that game very much

>combat goes from somewhat technical and at least fun to play/watch to spamming boring finishers and shitting out aoe damage with the big ugly contraptions
>reaction commands are just fucking gone entirely, removing what made nobodies (almost half of the enemies in the game) fun to fight in the first place

I dropped the game at the first dusk fight and haven't touched it since. The new form system is fucking trash and the combat encounters are designed around the player using and abusing attractions until their wheels fall off.

Attached: 1498084184592.jpg (960x729, 70K)

im not a faggot so i never played or cared about this game. why are there anime characters mixed in with mickey mouse and goofy?

Attached: dcmeay6-54136a2e-a5a5-4f36-93fc-5f85098f8086.jpg (600x800, 221K)

My point is it was nowhere near a decade for her because time passes differently in the darkness. Or rather the effects of it aren't there.

Play on critical. Attractions are disabled, single-target damage takes precedence over AoE, enemies are a lot more aggressive, you learn to actually block.

But that still doesn't excuse the fact that nobodies are fucking boring to fight now and may as well be reskinned heartless.

>nobodies are fucking boring to fight now
Marluxia's aren't, and the fact is you barely even seen nobodies in the game.

Waiting for more Riku

Attached: tumblr_ogsb8oad4W1trihpto1_640.jpg (585x800, 123K)