All my friends tell me pic related is one of the best games ever

>All my friends tell me pic related is one of the best games ever
>Decide to try it out
>Controls are awful and make the game unplayable
Did I get pranked? I could only stomach it for about 2 hours before I had to stop.This game has aged so badly.

Attached: 6627_front.jpg (640x903, 82K)

This is the brain of a demakelet or an RE4 fan

Attached: simple re4 fan.jpg (393x500, 90K)

fuck off dumbass

>struggling with tank controls
Retard

Just because the controls are unknown to you doesn’t mean it’s unplayable. Use the brain that was given to you to learn how to play.

The game is fucking perfect. Literally flawless. How could you hate it?

Did it actually play it on gamecube or just yoink this image from google? Anyways the tank controls can be the tiniest bit jarring on your very first play through but it's well worth your time to learn to get used to them. You won't even notice it.

Attached: Inezh.png (317x234, 117K)

you worked the REfags so far, so this thread is based

the games controls require you to use your brain and plan out your path and strategy accordingly.

its too kino for you. go back to resi 6

Get the remaster, it has normal controls. Don't listen to the retards ITT. They know tank controls were a mistake, but they'll never admit it.

Hijacking topic

What's the consensus on the best version for each particular RE main game? Here is what I have:

RE1: Deadly Silence (DS) or Emulated Director's Cut
RE2: Old PC port or Dolphin Emulated GCN
RE3: Same as above
RE4: Wii version if you're a basedboy, PC re-rerelease (+ HD textures)
RE5-RE7: PC
REmake: PC port of REmastered
RE2make: PC

>1990's
>everyone can pick up and play RE like nothing
>even kids
>2019
>people can't into tank controls and fixed camera angles
Did we devolve or something?

>lol superman 64 controls are fine, like uhh use your brain lol. What u a zoomer for not liking outdated shit I had to suffer through as a kid lol

Remaster controls suck all the challenge from the game and make it trivial.

I beat that game with only 13 years old and without English being my main language, your brainless monkey

There is no redeeming gameplay value in the game, its only liked for its visuals and music. Its not a good horror game either.

Why are you guys assuming I've played any resident evil games? This is the first time I've tried one out.

What does Superman 64 control scheme and overall feel have to do with RE? 50% of 3D/2.5D games back in the day implemented tank controls one way or the other, that doesn't mean they were all shit or unplayable.

The remaster sucks dick. I didnt realize how much detail had been lost until I replayed the Gamecube version last month.

>1920s
>everyone can pick up and drive a car like nothing
>2019
>people cant into no seatbelt, poor handling, shit engine, high chance of death of driving old cars
Did we devolve or something?

Doesn't make it better for you

do you actually like video games, or are you a gamer who just plays the hottest AAA mainstream titles.

This isn't about Superman 64, this is about the remake of Resident Evil on the Nintnedo Gamecube.

Most of them were though to be honest. Resident Evil was one of the few good ones.