Don't laugh. It could happen to you

Don't laugh. It could happen to you.

Attached: 8j3euqv0i2a01[1].jpg (765x630, 49K)

Oh WOW its the gamerhead guy back again to post YET ANOTHER GAMERHEAD THREAD. nobody cares about fucking gamerhead. the sound quality from my headset is worth it

MAX HASS

I wear behind the ear headphones

Gamer-head guy that made the other thread here, this one wasn't me. It was some other user clearly concerned about this scary phenomenon.

i can fucking feel it

Does the dip make him smarter?

like a damn homunculus

Does this happen in any other hobbies? Do people get Tennishead, Pianohead, etc?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH
LOL XD

Attached: unnamed.gif (375x375, 175K)

Oof. Posting boomer cringe like the Simpsons lol. Gonna be a yikes for me dog.

boxer-head is quite famous well

I can feel a dip where my headphones are. Stopped before it became too noticeable, but it sucks that the damage is now permanent without major reconstructive surgery.

Used to have a head dent from wearing a headset all the time. After switching to a new headset my dent disappeared in about 2 weeks. Dont worry dentbros!

Does this shit actually damage your brain?

is there anything like mewing but for gamer head?

what? those real?

pianohead is real. i was walking down the street and some movers dropped a piano on my head comedy movie style

Gamerhead is a thing, pretty sure it's just the meat of your head that gets deformed though, not the bone

Attached: file.png (960x507, 585K)

I started getting this with my xbox headset back in the day. Stopped immediately and just used earbuds from then on

sneed

What, making money from being an autistic screeching retard?

It only happens to people with thin bone tissue on their scalp.

Exactly how retarded do you have to be to unironically believe wearing a 1 pound headset can deform your skull?

>Complains about Pepe and Wojaks from /pol/
> Complains about "Le Edgy Boomer"

This is why no one likes you. You want everyone to be in the same mindset with you. I hope you can cope with your life.

so uhh is this actually real? is it a good thing i usually wear my headsets as loose as possible?

Here's his "before" pictures

Attached: transition.jpg (1942x871, 773K)

>this is the pinnacle of Yea Forums memes

Attached: 1549866202991.jpg (565x546, 60K)

What can he do now?
>shave hair and gamerhead is exposed
>let hair grow and he looks like a balding copelet

Yes, it's real.
Using headset too long make your coronal suture softened

I'm in the same boat.

>chair insults you
lel

people who are really into ham radios often get a similar head deformation

He can probably just stop using the headset and it'll eventually go back to normal. Though mine did go "skull deep" too, I had my jaw scanned a while ago when they were removing my wisdom teeth and my skull was bent in the xray too. Guess that's what you get for 5k hours on steam.

He should switch to a headset that doesnt actively dent the tissue on the top of his head and itll normalize
Worked for me, atleast

>Touch the top of my head
>It’s actually bent a little
What the fuck?

In this pic, maybe. You've got almost an inch of meat covering your skull. Human skulls are surprisingly tiny once you strip away all the tissue.

I just started wearing my headphones around the back of my head like the cheapo Yid I am.

yes I hear having reproducing with your relatives for generation after generation tends to do that too.

Attached: Czar Anton Bogdanoff III.jpg (468x326, 16K)

that pic is fake

I just had this moment and I want to die

Attached: D6D87F39-4F61-49B0-9A47-8CCC9C65D7FF.png (500x308, 184K)

Your mom's love for you is fake.

Lmao how do you even manage that ? Either you're too retarded to pick the right headset size either you're THAT fucking soft. Holy shit my sides

Attached: 1404252433487.png (390x470, 6K)

cope

IT'S FUCKING OVER, CANT BEAT THE SNEED