Are you guys enjoying your switch?

Attached: 3max.jpg (1000x562, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NohKfeAyVt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm enjoying your mom's pussy lmao haha gottem

Got one to play Mario Maker 2, worth

youtu.be/NohKfeAyVt0

Yes but I hate the Joy-Con. Those controllers and paid online are this shit's Achilles' heel. I hate that they wiggle up and down when attached so I have to put tape on the sides of the console. I'm saving up money to get Mario Maker 2 on the eShop. Feels good man.

what game should i play beetween

>celeste
>dead cells
>my friend pedro
>katana zero
>dragon quest builders
>sonic mania
>monster boy
>stardew valley
>cuphead
>freedom planet
>bloodstained:rotn

Attached: Hayasaka.Ai.full.2518927.png (636x1200, 643K)

it sees more use than my PS4 these days so yeah

dragon quest builders 2 is pretty fun

How could I. It has no games

Got one a few weeks ago
Picking up BOTW soon
Odyssey is a fun time
Octopath is solid
I hate that I had to port Okami HD from Japan for a physical copy but it is honestly a damn good version of the game

Left joycon busted to shit so I have to get it replaced. Sucks.
I’ve still been playing smash with it though and managing to still win elite so not all bad. But I’m now accounting for my moves basically not working or changing into something else and it’s a weird feeling to not trust yer inputs going through.
It’ll be even weirder to play with perfect controls again after having gotten used to the busted ones

I'll be honest, I'm not enjoying it. Nintendo hasn't released a single exclusive that justified me owning it. I don't like movieshit like Xenoblade, Zelda was okay but I don't feel like returning to it, Kirby and Mario and Yoshi are WAY too casual and make Gone Home look like Ultimate Doom. I'm relegated to nothing but multiplats and indie games, ones I don't feel like playing on my PC at least.

Yup, I bounce back and forth between that and muh ps4

Stop shilling your shit video, faggot

It has no games.
What exactly is there to enjoy?...

I'm playing Hyrule Warriors as I'm writing this. The grind is starting to get to me.

Only good games are botw and smash ultimate

It has been collecting dust for over 3 months

Waiting for Dolphin or Lakka or whatever to supersede Double Dash at 30fps with no sound.

Yes. And I can't wait to buy this too.

Attached: D_HW86YUIAALUT.png (1738x2048, 752K)

Me and my wife's son are enjoying it quite a lot!

No. Smash ultimate makes me seethe with anger and rage.

I'd be interested in that one if it wasn't for the Pokémon decals on the back, since I don't care for the franchise and the utter shitstorm going on with Sword and Shield. But if you ask me they really need to rethink the franchise like BotW has done for Zelda. These games look very safe as fuck. Talk about very little effort for maximum gain.

>Yes. And I can't wait to buy this too.

Attached: u.png (1066x600, 276K)

Yes but my joycons drift and I saw a Pro controller for 20 bucks on Offerup but I missed buying it. Now I can't let myself buy one at full price

I only played Monster Boy and Cuphead among that list so I'm not the best person to ask, but it really depends on what genre you are looking for. Cuphead is a Run N' Gun which is a genre which has been mostly dead, so getting to play one again is pretty nice. Monster Boy is a metroidvania style game where transformations are how you get access to new areas which is a nice take on it. What are you looking for in a game right now?

Attached: 1552955471744.png (224x224, 57K)

Bullshit Odyssy is better than both

Never played a MonHun game before, how is it XX as starting point?

>Fire Emblem:Three Houses almost here.
>Dragon Quest 11 on it's way.
>Trying to complete Octopath Traveler.
>JUST got done with Tales of Vesperia.
>SMT V probably coming.
>Astral Chain sneaking around the corner.
>Had to skip the Xenoblade DLC just to catch up.

There's too many JRPGs.

Attached: 1556621835139~2.jpg (395x262, 20K)

I don't like Octopath. The fights are tedious and the stories seem very bland.
I think the localization might be very bad.

How easy it is to find an unpatched Switch nowadays? or has the window sailed?

FB market type shit, you might get lucky
Ive been looking for about a week and one popped up literally 5hrs ago and i got it 30min after it popped

I am.
Launch model here. No sign of drift or bending yet, but all the posts about it has made me full-blown autistic about it. It's almost distracting on its own, like every time I boot it up, I'm terrified that TODAY MIGHT BE THE DAY
Sometimes I'll hold my switch up to a straight edge, just to reassure myself.

Anyway, the games are great, and now that EmuMMC is a thing, all the free shit is mine with none of the fear of reprisal, which is fucking awesome. Always meant to get around to FF12, but $40 always seemed a little steep, but it's all good now!

Not hard at all.
You've got a greater than 50% chance, just picking one up at Target or Walmart.
Also, you can tell by the serial number, which is visible from the outside of the box. Just hunt around for a bit and you're gold

this is ok too, might be way too autistic thought - asking around for a specific range of serial numbers and i dont know but doubt stores still have 1 year old switches in their storage, i kinda got lucky with a second hand one for $120 less then retail and in good condition

>doubt stores still have 1 year old switches
Depending on where you live, I gaurantee your big box store has Switches from all the way back to immediately after that drought period after holiday 2017. Again, depending on whether you live in a highly populated area or not, they usually get two or three hundred in a shipment, and only put out five to ten on shelves at a time. It can take *months* to work through that, and if your store has less passthrough, it can take years.

t. work at Walmart. We literally just this month ran out of our second pallet of Switches

>SMT V probably coming.

That game isn't coming anytime soon, user. You're fine on that front at least.

No and I wish I can be more excited for upcoming releases, but nearly all of them have nothing special to it, either a remake or not a console exclusive. At this point in time, it still hasn't lived up to be the 3DS's replacement. Also, fuck having to pay for online play fucking jewtendo.