What fightstick would you recommend?

what fightstick would you recommend?

Attached: 5xhz1hr4htsy.jpg (885x498, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brookaccessory.com/detail/06960737/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The one attached to the arcade cabinet

Attached: 1561071474848.jpg (1000x699, 136K)

if i got one of these and showed it to a girl would it make them horny and let me have sex with them?

yeah but you gotta drop a good line like "How about I STICK something in YOU?" while you do it

>sfv karin

Attached: 1239256661150.jpg (756x772, 100K)

Neither of these horny man-child contraptions.

Should I get a RAF 4 or Razer panthera evo?

None of those, get something from madcatz or qanba instead

>madcatz
user, it seems you've been in a coma for quite some time...

Attached: please try not to panic.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

Jesus, it would be fine if it was ironic, but many actually get aroused and obsessed with cartoon females. At least use real women

>At least use real women
why tell us this, it's not like you ever do so

No, but you might, it would be better

u can still get one, other sticks just suck, man...

you can't just tell people to do something you can't do yourself, that's what teachers do

stick art thread?

Attached: KiraStick.png (1323x909, 1.85M)

nice, how's the obsidian? it's expensive but I read its good

here's your arcade stick bro

Attached: 1557622329170.jpg (2048x1534, 535K)

would take it over mine, I just have a stupid rap4

It's the best stick for its price imo, if you want something more in the 150 range the TES+ is really great as well.

I like my R.A.P 4

Attached: 20190304_144633.jpg (4032x2268, 2.2M)

Feel like it'd be better without the portrait and title design.

I like pure designs though, so just the tileing would have been fine for me.

the rest of my sticks

Attached: 20190225_181325.jpg (4032x2268, 2.71M)

It goes on sale every now and then, the lowest it's been is $100. It's probably the most popular stick this generations.

I for sure wanted Kira on it, and my hand rests on him when I play which makes for a fun inside joke

>sit down for a match
>opponent whips this bad boy out
What a do?

Attached: anonstick.jpg (2000x1335, 634K)

unzip dick

They dont allow pedos at sanctioned events.

None, because a fightstick doesn't matter if you know how to play. Literally every pro that's not a jap or an oldfag plays on pad these days

omni feels really damn good but probably not worth its price

Always wanted one because they look so comfy
Are they customizable friendly?

Attached: everywhere you look.jpg (500x283, 28K)

my stream dads usually use qanba obsidian

Attached: 16.png (789x560, 826K)

what do you think?

Attached: fpst.png (1367x800, 2.13M)

Depends if you want easy to change artwork and a headphone jack. If you do then get the Evo, if you don't then I'd get the RAP4.

Attached: bbc.jpg (599x412, 39K)

Anyone Etokki master race?

Surrender.
His power level is maximum.

Attached: 1555744807900.jpg (960x600, 170K)

not home but etokki master race reporting in

I have a hitbox and a stick. The hitbox for when I want to relive my MUGEN days and just pound buttons. The stick for getting that arcade feel. I grew up in a small town so we didn't have a lot of fighting game cabinets. I remember we had an MK game (don't remember which) at a local pizza place and Street Fighter The Movie at a Pizza Hut.

I want it for the authentic arcade experience at home that I never got to have. I don't care if it makes me better or not.

Attached: 1556445532434.gif (190x207, 48K)

Unironically love ahegao when it's not on some cosplay slut or on a Tshirt

No, MadCatz has always been shit. My TE Round 2 pcb failed within 6 months of light use (no tournaments). Bought it new. On the other hand, I've had two Hori HRAP3's that have both taken a beating and are still kicking like new.

Only good thing about MadCatz is the heft.

I would argue that it's even worse to use a real woman.
It's straight out explicit, there is no irony or humor in it, it's an actual person that has nothing to do with you or the game you are playing.
Using a fight stick of a character you are playing or against is amusing, using a real picture of a woman you have nothing to do with is purposeless.

Arcade sticks are status items that don't up your gameplay whatsoever, they just make people feel good about themselves. Like expensive shoes or watches.

Overplayed meme

You are dealing with a dude who has no limits, he has broken through the barriers, he has no fears, forfeit now and save yourself the embarrassment.
It's the only sensible option.

Attached: 1466648113212.jpg (254x252, 15K)

Not that one, that's for sure

perfect

This one seems pretty comfy.

Attached: 4qhahxmg7r011.jpg (675x1200, 98K)

I prefer the design where the stick is placed over the bulge.

Thinking of upgrading my UMVC3 stick to an Obsidian, any experience?
>If I was an octopus I'd rape you
Apparently they make good fightsticks now, just their 3rd party controllers were awful

Yeah, i recommend changing the buttons if you are used to sanwa parts because they feel mad weird at first. Also, the stick, if you don't want to change it you should stretch the spring a little bit because when you do a motion and let it reset to neutral the stick will do a forward input by itself. It's overall great quality for it's price and works on pc too without you having to install any bullshit software.

Attached: 1534048631891.jpg (412x395, 52K)

Yeah, this is the one that I had in mind

Whip it out.

>my hand rests on him when I play which makes for a fun inside joke
You're alright user

Attached: 1499361836778.jpg (500x500, 111K)

Bought a Qanba Drone recently. I'd recommend it if you're on a budget but I'd strongly recommend replacing the stock parts.

Attached: r4n84hnxoii11.jpg (3880x2308, 968K)

Attached: mondays.jpg (1097x640, 108K)

Based

yeah i love my omni, still kinda getting used to it though after playing on pad for a long time

If you're serious a Qanba drone

I have an old, busted OG xbox controller just sitting here. It still works but my faggot friend broke one of the sticks while playing Halo 2. Can I pull the PCB out and use that to make a a fightstick for an OG xbox? I'm just looking for a fun project and you don't see too many sticks for that system. It would be kind of unique. Plus I have a pile of old fighting games for it.

Attached: 6ec2b64a78e6a07b8110856e84b5767d.jpg (433x650, 63K)

Let me level with you.

Are you comfortable spending at least $200, or buying used? If the answer is no, then you'll pay a lot of money for a crap stick.

Do you want something instantly ready to play? Are you willing to put some work in assembling? Think you'll want a stick friendly to modding (both graphical and technical) in the future?

Do NOT by the Razer stick. Hori sticks are okay, but not great - and if you want custom artwork they dont have a plexi top so without mods it will have to be vinyl sins.

www.focusattack.com
www.arcadeshock.com These both sell decent enough prefab, off the shelf sticks from Qanba, Hori, and can even customize them for you ahead of time.

If you want the best of the best, www.jasenscustoms.com - the Panzer line is pretty much the best around, but it is expensive. There are 3 general setups - the ALU model is the slightly less expensive, Vewlix layout model with an aluminum chassis. The 3i model is the original top of the line model with stick (capable of both Japanese and Korean type levers - just buy a new plexi for like 8 dollars if you switch) using the Noir layout many prefer - this is the model I own. There are also Hitbox (all buttons) versions of both ALU and Steel, for those that prefer it. He also sells mods for other common sticks and arcade cabs, all of his stuff is top notch.

It used to be you could only buy the "full" kit for each case, but now they made it so you can buy whatever parts you want (ie if someone like me who owns a fully built stick just wants another color chassis, I can JUST buy the chassis), but I HIGHLY suggest anyone building buy the full setup (ie comes with EZ Build PCB) of their choice, along with a controller PCB (ie Brook Universal) direct - These are pre-soldered and ready yet cost no more than buying them from another site without those benefits.

Questions?

this is going to get some replies

W A S T E O F M O N E Y

>my hand rests on him when I play

Nice

Attached: RgHugcg.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

my TE Round 2 still works just fine 8+ years later, and I use it to this day

Attached: 1533172286222.jpg (1145x761, 325K)

What's the best option for including the touch pad in a custom stick as some games use it for training mode.

>Questions?
Yeah, how much is Jasen paying you to shill for him?

The new updates actually made it a little more representative of actual costs. Assuming you don't already have a Brook Universal PCB laying around (that is, or you are capable of soldering as needed), these are what you want to buy, the "Complete" kits.

Note that "complete" means that the Brook Universal PCB is INCLUDED, something you'll need for any custom fight stick build, and normally costs around $90 on its own.

Oh and the "Pro" is an added option most prefer - instead of a standard Neutrik USB (type B to type A) connector which can get messed up with unplugging and replugging, it uses a "Pro cable" at the case end, a 5-pole aircraft style locking cable that doesn't degrade with use. Some of the off-the-shelf sticks like Razer and the MadCatz TE2 include something similar for example, but may not be pin-compatible. May as well get it set up from the beginning.

Do you actually need the touchpad itself, or just its functionality? Brook PCBs (at least the Universal) have Touchpad emulation built in, including clicks on muliple locations on the pad. It seems to work well for many in the FCG from what I hear.

Of course, there is also the option to actually buy a touchpad, mount it to your stick case, and solder it onto the Brook PCB, but few seem to do that.

The functionality yeah.

Don't all arcade cabinets have to be openable now and are inspected after that one Afro-American hid a handgun in his and chimped out in a match?

No.

I don't want to work and I don't have easy access to soldering equipment/facilities anyhow. The Razer Panthera has Sanwha parts, and isn't the maker of the buttons and lever the most important factor in a stick?

Attached: 1446838969152.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

depends how handsome you are

Yeah, then you should be good. Some prefab sticks from the big names have a touchpad (ie Hori), but all the enthusiast level ones are typically built on Brook PCBs, and don't have a physical pad yet don't lack for functionality thanks to its emulation.

This graphic is a little outdated, but it shows a bit of the touchpad functionality - brookaccessory.com/detail/06960737/

I don't play on PS4 so I don't have a lot of experience with PS4 specific features, but given that it seems to be the console of choice for the FCG (versus Xbox) and that most of the enthusiast level sticks don't come with touchpads, it seems most are happy with the functionality granted by the emulation.

pls respond

Those are some of the more important concerns. The main thing however, is that pretty much every other higher-end stick will have Sanwa parts as well. Razer' Panthera Evo is slightly better than the original (which had significant issues) but many seem to feel there have been some QA issues and the connector was not pin-compatible with other ProCable type, and the recent Evo version uses Razer mechanical switch types - some say mechanical switches at all are an upgrade, but others feel the low quality of Razer mech switches are not worth it compared to something like GamerFinger or the special Crown mech buttons which use authentic Cherry MX or Kailh Speed Silver (and can be fitted with whatever switch you want).

In theory, a padhack should work but I'd read into it. Back in the old days, many custom controllers were padhacked into being before custom PCBs had (in some cases) the quality.

Attached: D6eKYDqWAAANPyB.jpg large.jpg (2048x1536, 652K)

These are nice. It's a shame I'm so indecisive I could never decide on which single art I would want on my stick.

i've been using this. it has great build quality and it's really easy to mod. just bought some NEOGEO MVS art to put under the plexiglass.

Attached: omni_6s_kr.jpg (1000x1000, 233K)

you aren't wrong, I don't regret it though
I just like having them, I have a few other work in progress sticks, and two MAME cabs

I just got a new battop for it, having to get used to it but I like it so far over a balltop.

Attached: 1545781237163.jpg (500x319, 23K)