Those " banned for hate speech money stolen threads " are so retarded and made by retards

Those " banned for hate speech money stolen threads " are so retarded and made by retards

is it too hard to not call random people niggers / faggots or whatever

Attached: 1563144217449.jpg (1200x855, 75K)

Stop being a fucking faggot and grow a fucking spine.

shut up, faggot

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

good videogames thread bro

yes

nigger

It's just locker room talk. If you can't handle getting called a nigger on the computer, stop using it.

THE NIGGERS MOOT, THE NIGGERS!

I agree with them getting a chat ban from it, but permabanning someone from a game they paid for because they said a bad word really doesn't seem right to me. I know you're all going to say "they agreed to the TOS," and they did, but it doesn't make it less shitty that companies can do that, and it probably wouldn't stand in court if they did that to a person that can actually sue considering they have you sign those terms AFTER money has exchanged hands and with no guarantee of a refund if you disagree with their terms. Now go ahead and spam me with "incel" and your other buzzwords.

Attached: 1549915093697.png (596x800, 340K)

I'd say the person crying bitch tears every day over getting banned in a video game is in a much more dire need of a spine

Attached: 20190311_112451.jpg (254x305, 44K)

I agree with you

but the ammount of those threads is so retarded

is it too hard to not call people a nigger on every damn game

I dont give a damn about people calling me a nigger

but if you cant keep yourself from doing that in an online game, and then you bitch about being banned from online games daily you are either baiting or just a retard

Is it too hard to use the mute button and not steal people's money or whatever

Attached: 47694665_377082246381927_4087522559364516485_n.jpg (1080x1080, 205K)

No and its even easier to not call people niggers

>Company screwing dumb consumers who can't resist saying nigger out of their money even though there's a mute button or ways the offended party can prevent this
THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! PEOPLE NEED TO JUST MAN UP AND USE THE MUTE BUTTON
>Company screwing dumb consumers who give their children an iPad with their credit card information via lootboxes even though they can set up a PIN or parental controls so they can't charge anything to their CC
NOOOOOOOOOOO GOVERNMENT FUCKING STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!!!

your righNigger nope to hard

Dude that's ableist towards tourettes sufferers

Attached: 7k24xova0ya11.jpg (750x738, 54K)

FACT: People need to learn how to control their mouth and stop saying "nigger" and "faggot" like they're on Yea Forums 24/7. It sounds childish and annoying.

FACT: Chat bans and individual server bans for foul language are acceptable, but being banned from matchmaking as a whole is retarded. Just have servers that ban players for foul language and servers that are okay with it.

>FACT: Chat bans and individual server bans for foul language are acceptable, but being banned from matchmaking as a whole is retarded. Just have servers that ban players for foul language and servers that are okay with it.
I honestly think a shadowban server for people like that would be an alright way of dealing with things. Let people shit talk and say nigger all they want with other people yelling the same shit.

t. Nigger

>say nigger in video game
>microsoft locks you out of windows

Complaining about this is retarded. is it too hard to not call random people niggers / faggots or whatever

Is it too hard not to lose your mind by getting called a nigger?

Why you trying to shift blame.

A tranny dilates.
The smell of rotting crotch meat,
brings a swarm of flies.

- a haiku

Attached: pepe-glasses-1.jpg (750x740, 73K)

I didnt lose my mind at all lol

But nigger is just slang for black

nu-Yea Forums retards don't know how to hide their powerlevels.

>is it too hard
Yes, it's too hard, go cry about arbitrary arrangements of letters elsewhere.

Well if you don't got a problem getting called nigger and other people don't got a problem calling others nigger then whats the problem.

no one has a problem. no reason to ban.

You just called someone a retard so I guess it really is hard

I don't think I've ever seen one of these arguments go any other way than
>stop being offensive
>stop being offended
or vice-versa

>type a certain sequence of characters
>money stolen
Back to discord, tranny.

>people try to revise history and say that everybody was racist before corporate matchmaking took over community servers
virtually all consistently popular communities had a no-bigotry rule. Call out zoomers when they lie about this.

Attached: psst.png (1348x1172, 313K)

Yeah
>agree to TOS
>be on their servers
>call someone a nigger
>surprise, the people who run the server don't like that
>wooow I didn't even do anything why am I banned wtf

Attached: 1551339600352.jpg (640x563, 32K)

>virtually all consistently popular communities had a no-bigotry rule
Faggot l could call for the genocide of kikes, niggers and spics back in my Ragnarok Online days and nobody would bat an eye.

Fucking lying over the internet.

Nah dude, if you didn't say nigger or faggot ever 10 seconds your controller your explode in a five foot radius killing everything, you're retarded

>Grow a spine
>WAHHH I CAN'T PLAY MY BING BING WAHOOS BECAUSE I SAID THINGS I KNOW I SHOULDN'T

really makes you think

ovulate

>having a mental breakdown becuase words
>being annoyed becuase a company took an expensive product you bought back without refund

>Breathe into mic
>Get VAC banned

Attached: 1563310309988.jpg (725x710, 21K)

>buy a TV
>take tv home and watch it
>say "nigger" in front of TV
>immediately the store I bought the TV from enters my house, takes the TV and walks out
It's in the TOS bro

Everybody come over VOIP and start flapping his gums and all somebody would have to say was nigger to set them off? Good times...

Woops I deleted too much

>taking a shower
>singing regular, run-of-the-mill gangsta rap
>water company cuts supply
It's in the TOS bro

No it's more like

>Buy TV
>Call people running the network you're watching
>Call them faggot, nigger, etc
>Get mad when they block you from watching their channel
>Post about it on an image board wanting to be validated for your stupid decisions