Playing dlc

>playing dlc
>fifty enemies all firing rockets and aiming snipers at you, jetpack guys constantly charging you
>constantly have to keep dodging out of the way every two seconds

How is this fun?

Attached: 4771929-l.jpg (477x600, 60K)

>baby game finally tried to get a smidgen of difficulty
>this is somehow bad

Yikes dude. Just spam dodge like the wimp you are.
>getting shook by a watered down bamham clone

goddamn

It's no fun though. You can't do anything stylish. You've just got to keep dodging out of the way and getting a few attacks in...uh oh better go see to these three snipers who have just spawned...whoops as I get to them, a guy fires a rocket one meter from himself giving absolutely no time to react. Fucking terrible DLC design.

Also those stupid screwball challenges made me hate this game so much.

I felt the same just go first for the faggots with jetpacks that charge

There's also a skill that let you oneshot gun enemies after a perfect evade

Yeah the DLC was trash.

I do go for all the dicky enemies first if I can. Perfect evade works great if no one gets in the way. In the end I just end up lowering the difficulty to make getting the bonuses easier.

play on spectacular and use the one hit ko on gun enemies with perfect dodging. I love hard ass action games, but the ultimate difficulty in dlc is just artificial difficulty out the ass and non-fun

Base game was fine (Sinister Six screentime was severly misleading) but yeah, the DLC was a complete dissapointment.

I can respect Spider-man being street level, but dedicating the entirety of the DLC to the same boring mafia family story was a misstep, Insomniac should have paced themselves, released the first one and gauged the reaction before fully committing to the rest.

yeah man sinister six was massively underutilized. Idk what the fuck was the point of dedicating 70% of the game to literal who's and random shitty missions and leaving sinister six for the final few bits. atleast fighting the sinister six was fun as fuckin shit

>dedicating 70% of the game to literal who's
Negative was on of Slott's babies after One More Day came crashing down on us, and also the only new villain from that time that stuck around due to his retconned connection to Cloak n Dagger and other street level characters like DareDevil, Moon Knight etc.

That's the only reason he even got a chance in the game over a more important Spidey rogue.

>people complained about the mary jane and mile's segments
>there's literally a MJ stealth mission in the dlc

I don't know why Insomniac pushes so hard MJ to be like the Oracle in batman, Yuri would do that role miles better

i didnt even mind mr.negative-he made for a good boss fight, but the game spent wayy to much time fleshing him out without any kind of real payoff/ending to his story (unless they are holding onto it for the sequel). what i meant was the first 70% of the game is just full of shit missions that seemed like padding.

They should have done it like atleast 2-3 members of the six are already out in the wild, and you fight them individually in the first half of the game, and again in the latter half.

I enjoyed 2 MJ missions: one in subway where you helped spiderman and one in normans penthouse-the rest were fuckin crap. Miles and rhino one was fun too. They need to scrap them altogether in the sequel.

>Also those stupid screwball challenges made me hate this game so much.
they're optional you know

There's trophies for getting silver on all of them and the overall 100% trophies.

they locked the spider-verse suit behind the shitty fuckin side missions of dlc 3 that i cant get myself to wanna do

Game looked beautiful, and is easily the best Spider-man experience to grace my screen, but none of the characters looked right, Aunt May grew on me cause that's what should happen every time, she's a sympathetic likable character, but outside of that not a single actor looked right for the job, especially Osborn.

Everyone knows who Norman is and what he becomes so why try to mislead people with such an unthreatening looking actor? Even if he doesn't become the Green Goblin in this universe he's still an incurable douchebag, so why have him come off looking like the corrupt small town mayor from a 1980's movies, when he's a bloodthirsty industrialist who managed to make his way into office, running New York city.

I just can’t believe that they made Osborn a bit more sympathetic than usual in this game.

It's fine, it sets him up for the next game. Hopefully they just don't lump Venom AND Green Goblin into the same game, have one lead into the other.

Have Venom be the next villain and have Harry as it's host (Hate this idea, but I don't see Eddie workin out), Harry dies, pushing norman over the edge into GG territory for part 3, or, Have Harry become the goblin, the "symbiote" infects Pete in the last quarter leading to him killing Harry, and gives us a prelude to Venom in part 3, with a grieving Norman out for revenge either way.

wait so if pete kills harry, who becomes venom

Dude, I literally just pulled most of that out my ass, I just don't want both to be featured in the same game and have another Spider-man 3/Amazing Spider-man 2 debacle...

i think they should pit symbiote spider-man vs goblin in this one, ending in symbiote spider-man literally murdering goblin before realizing he gotta take it off. and then it goes to harry and that boy becomes venom in 3rd. kinda cliche but i can see it working

Thing is you also have to think about how they wanna factor Miles into all this, Symbiote infected Peter would make for a great confrontation, but they're probably not patient enough to keep Miles out of costume until the 3rd game, odds are they're gonna blow their wad, and have him suiting up by the second half of the next game.

i wouldnt be too opposed to miles stealth sections as long as they arent "fail when seen" and offer decent gameplay