Post GOOD female character designs. I'm posting Aloy...

Post GOOD female character designs. I'm posting Aloy. Not only is she a strong lead character but she is also a nice break from the weeb waifu fapbait garbage we often see in japanese games. What about you?

Attached: Aloy_Adult.jpg (1294x1080, 299K)

>this WESTERN character sure is different from these JAPANESE characters
Oh wow, how innovative i bet she's the only one

Her face is fat, and her game is trash.

Posting ACTUAL good Western female character design.

Attached: SmugDampFieldspaniel-small.gif (268x315, 518K)

You said female tho

Attached: aloy.jpg (400x400, 35K)

the only thing bad from horizon is the character desing all the females look ugly af,we could have so much better, also weebfap bait is as shit as sjwbait

Attached: 6b605ig40cs11.jpg (1231x700, 221K)

Would've been cool if you actually posted a pic that showed off her design instead of just her face.

faggot

Whatever incel.

Nah, I'm good nigger.

Aloy and women who eat at Chick-Fil-A are top tier qts.

Attached: chickfilagirl4.png (480x596, 468K)

Little Aloy was a cute. CUTE!

I thought Idril from Shadow of War was cute. Cute girls kicking ass in full armor makes me fall all squishy inside. I would've preferred to play as her over Eltariel.

Attached: 80135_normal.jpg (355x500, 58K)

I like Aloy but she is kinda dull and it doesn't feel like she has met her match except from Sylens. Sylens is the only one who is able to knock her back.

too bad her game was garbage and I couldn't even get through it

She's cool and she has uh panache or whatever.

Attached: untitled.jpg (500x950, 129K)

I just bought Horizon: Zero Dawn and it's great. You probably play Fifa and Madden.

"Realistic" female character designs are just as bad as masturbation fuel in weeb games. Whereas the latter is nothing but titties and jiggle physics, the former is just an excuse for devs to jerk off their egos because they want games to be photo-realistic and "artistic". They miss the point of fun video games and just want political/ fap fuel.

Now, you want a good female character design, you're gonna have to search in a good game first. Horizon is far from that.

Attached: good female role models versus bad ones.png (2176x2392, 2.18M)

I like the female PC from AC:Odyssey. The game is actually really fun and I'm a grind autist so it milks my cock real fuckin good.

please stop playing japanese games

The two aren't equivocal. At least fapbait is honest about what it is. The people who make that don't pretend like the propagandists do

>At least fapbait is honest about what it is
That's the equivalent of ironic shitposting. You're spewing garbage into the medium, but then subtly winking to the audience and saying "it's okay, I know it's garbage. I'm so clever and ahead of the game haha".

I wish I had to try in this thread