Interrogate guard in MGS:V

>Interrogate guard in MGS:V
>Speak
>Hnng! Achh!
>Map Info Updated

>Interrogate guard in SC:CT
>Full conversation starts between Sam and guard
youtube.com/watch?v=x_GNtBd98TA

I don't know if this is a "Why does MGS:V suck so hard?" or a "Why is SC:CT so fucking great?" thread.

Attached: 1536032725985.png (220x220, 73K)

because PP is 100+ hours long & boomer sam games never once were more than 10 hours long

more like a "shilling my video" thread

Since MGSV has a lot of procedural aspects it and is so large it would be pretty much impossible to have a conversation with every possible combination of information. Meanwhile Spliter Cell is very small and has carefully hand designed levels where everything will always be in the same place, making it easy to make canned dialog

100+ hours long and still a steaming dog turd

so basically open world ruins videogames?

/thread

if youd rather hear a 4 seccond audio file once instead of play a game for hundreds of hours you need to fucking leave

Yes

>many hour mean better game :D
>does not mattre if game empty and boring
>many hour better than small hour

40*

yes

Attached: 1559861126025.jpg (5120x2880, 3.37M)

>10 hours long
You should see my OG Xbox hours. Make a good game and people will play it for hundreds of hours, even if it is a short game.

Attached: sc.jpg (498x80, 34K)

>Ignoring that MGS2, 3, and 4 have voiced interrogation dialogue just to shill your side

how the fuck could ubisoft know this absolutely contemptible retard was even born when they started development though?

Why do the PC versions of all the Splinter Cells suck so god damn fucking bad?

Splinter Cell 1 and Pandora Tomorrow have fundamentally broken lighting which makes those games fucking infuriating to play, Chaos Theory will sometimes just irreversably break to the point where its unplayable, and again the lighting is totally fucked in Double Agent and it'll sometimes completely wipe your save data, plus Conviction straight up will not work if your PC is any newer than 2012, it refuses to acknowledge newer operating systems and direct x modules. What the fuck.

Well, I did specifically mention MGS V, five (5) and not MGS as a whole.

When will we get a fangame of what 5 should have been?

speedrunners play a 20-minute-long game for 87+ hours too, just means you're autistic, not that replaying the literal same game constantly is normal.

>87 hours

Attached: never.gif (501x251, 1.18M)

>87 hours

holy fucking shit! you couldve played many great games you could have done something important in your life!

the fuc are you doing based fucking sloth

the only reason you didnt get spotted by the guards is because they didnt percieve you moving in their timeline, you cretin!

I bet you haven't even considered becoming the target of ridicule when you posted that.

Attached: mitchdavidson.png (342x400, 273K)

fpbp

imagine being this twat
OH NO NO NO NOO!!
breath of the wild is shorter than that and a 9/10 game at least!

This isn't even my final form

Attached: bm hours.png (274x123, 34K)

>I don't know if this is a "Why does MGS:V suck so hard?" or a "Why is SC:CT so fucking great?"
it's a bit of both.

A life wasted....

Attached: 980x.gif (540x200, 1.53M)

>100+ hours
I wish I could get back all the time I spent TPP, God I fucking hate that game

impressive.

Attached: 1381882390170.jpg (630x344, 38K)

jesus, I hope you've at least mastered that game inside and out with those kind of hours.

Attached: 1535293454068.jpg (552x546, 83K)

lol splinter cell is so shit fans have to make fanwars threads to get a discussion going

>All these pathetic niggers who haven't found their perfect game
Don't you listen to songs you like over and over? Watch your favourite movie more than once? Do a hobby that you enjoy quite regularly? I feel sorry for you.

Attached: 1556584708267.jpg (1440x1080, 117K)

>Speak
>Hnng! Achh!
When this happened in Ground Zeroes I really wanted to believe that they just couldn't be bothered doing proper voice lines for the prologue/demo. Imagine my disappointment when it was the same in the main game.
Also, the soldier's language statistics are superficial bullshit. If you skip getting the Russian interpreter that is given to you on a platter at the beginning of the game, and go play as a generic soldier with both English AND Russian skills, you still can't interrogate anyone because el-oh-el dunno wat they sayin bossh xD

Attached: 1378370527970.png (310x223, 73K)

That's a good game with lots of replayability, tho. Assuming you kinda suck at games and finished it Silent Assassin, 1k hours seems alright. A replay every few years can easily rack up that kind of hours, too.

You redeemed yourself.

"seething sam" fisher

No, I don't have favorites. I enjoy things but never attach myself to entertainment that much. That sounds edgier than intended, but it's true. Not a conscious act, my brain just doesn't pick favorites.

Attached: milfa_v_tele_1.jpg (442x791, 59K)

nicce

Heh, I must have lifetimes with Minecraft.
But I still hate that game.

>Launch mgsv after not playing for a few years
>Base is in shambles because literally everyone has invaded me because of konami's shitty FOB gameplay mandate

EVERY
TIME

Are there any good mods for either cheating in a lot of resources or just making me invincible so I can shit on the people who I can retaliate on? I don't even care if I get banned, at least that would mean I wouldn't get invaded anymore.

Attached: 93478256.png (401x455, 188K)

Just wear the bandanna and the heavy armor and fuck their shit up with a grenade launcher. 90% chance they won't 1v1 you because the game is basically dead, and if they retaliate who cares, your shit is already fucked.