What kind of man are you?

Well Yea Forums?

Attached: vs2.png (1193x785, 696K)

I wanna take defense but +150% is clearly broken in nearly any game and also in real life

Speed shoes because they affect global cool down and animation speed which means higher skill ceiling. In other words autism.

20% DR
i'm going to stack all the DR I can

Boots because all my damage scales with movespeed.

>movespeed
Hmm, yes, this clearly affect other mechanics in this hypothetical game.

How big is the map? If so the movespeed

Jump the chasm

I only have two questions. Am i in a race, and are there caltrops involved? This is important to my decision making. Otherwise id probably pick speed

What the fuck is DR?

>tank chad
or
>literal zooming zoomer
not even a contest

in every game possible i max movespeed first

damage resistance/reduction

damage reduction

Who the fuck is gonna be attacking my feet? Speed shoes because I'm not retarded

depends on the build nigger.
If you can keep staking damage reduction you end with broken immortal shit like in grimdawn, otherwise just go with move speed to help farm shit faster

This

>be a summoner
>DR is worthless
>have skill where my movespeed is shared with pets

okay now this is epic

>your game doesn't let you equip sabatons and greaves separately

i change the plate sabatons with the speed boots and my stats will look like this
+115% speed 16% defense

This guy doesn't know about Achilles.
Laugh at him.

>be a summoner
>have skill where my DR is shared with pets

If you are melee, damage reduction

if you are a range user/pet user, speed

Speedshoes are more fun.

DR boots
fashionable and I can rocket jump 20% more to match or exceed the speed bonus

You’d need like 70% DR for it to be comparable.
At 250% speed the average faggot would absolutely ruin 100m sprint records.

Speedshoes because movement is key in literally every game.
Even if it's a turn based RPG going 150% faster out of battle is a fucking godsend.

Movespeed when not in combat, swap to damage reduction when about to enter combat.

Based and Mabinogipilled.

Give me the boots of blinding spees bro

>chad
>zoomer
been here since trump elections right?
get out

Stat me, boys

Attached: New-Boys-Girls-USB-Charging-LED-Children-Shoes-With-Light-Up-Kids-Luminous-Sneakers-Flashing-Glowing (800x800, 185K)

+cha

I thought it was damage reflect

>You fall to your death

-7 age

+10% dodge
+30%MS
chance to cast blind when struck

That sounds pretty sweet actually.

I would put this shoes on any time

150% movement speed to offset the rest of the plate armour.

It's the only correct answer.

Obviously movespeed, gotta go fast. Helps you 100% of the time. DR only helps you the % of the time you're taking damage.

+20% dodge chance

Attached: angel-s-face-pink-glitter-ballerina-shoes-231293-09c036648574cad7d9d8662d00c4039eff239065[1].jpg (1000x1000, 86K)

Would be called the Catfish shoes

normally i'm a tank fag but +150% move speed is great also those sneakers are great kid me would go bananas

+unarmed attack equivalent to a short sword
+movement speed and control on slippery surfaces set to max
-can randomly fall and take damage if DEX is too low

Attached: DJ2471_Competitor_Aspire_XP_DJ2471_Misses_1__12114.1434140713.1280.1280__55333.1437691898.462.464[1] (462x462, 99K)

>tfw you create 100% resist magicka spell and forget to switch it from touch to self and have to walk slowy all the way back to balmara to make another spell

Attached: 200px-MW-npc-Processus_Vitellius.jpg (200x200, 11K)

>not making +100 jump for 1 second and 1 featherfall for 100 seconds as your first two spells

is there a single game where dodge chance better that straight DR, HP or move speed kiting?

in games that have a lot of on-hit-status effects and the status effects are very debilitating dodge chance is very powerful. Tales of Maj'Eyal comes to mind. I'd much rather get 20% dodge than 20% DR or HP in that game.

shut up
it wasn't implied that was the first spell in the first place you obnoxious fag

good idea, usually I just warp from balmora to caldera and kill the lady for her boots

I'd take 150% move speed any day in real life.

Attached: 12534523421646723.jpg (696x508, 29K)

If you didn't make a spell that improved your mobility when you first started making spells, you are an idiot. And since you had to walk "slowly" back to balmara, that proves it.

Movespeed.
>cast spell
>move out of range
>repeat

>Boss is going for your face
>You raise your shield
>It was a feint all along
>You now do not have feet
>Cannot reposition yourself to stop the boss from prying open your guard and smashing your face in

well, Yea Forums?

Attached: hulk shoes.png (582x595, 239K)

More like
+can move pretty well on ice
-massive debuffs to everything anywhere else

having double+ speed would be pretty dope

>shieldfags are THIS retarded
lmao at your slowness

Xenoblade Chronicles
The main healer and the main tank of the party become irrelevant once you get Dunban since he just dodges most things and is decent at keeping up aggro

Movesped, it is useful in and out of combat.

bro you can't feint like that against a shield

It's actually not hard at all to fake high and then attack low against somebody with a shield. Shields are pretty much never going to be large enough to cover the entire body at all times, so if they raise to defend their head you can hit their feet. Also raising the shield will obscure their line of sight. Leg injuries are actually extremely common in historical battles and a high cause of death.

It's note entirely accurate, but try out some sword fighting some time with hobbyists and you'll be surprised how easy it is to hit somebody in the legs even when they have a good defense.

Dodge tanking in some RPGs is a viable strategy.
Fire Emblem Swordsmasters can do it if sufficiently leveled, but it's really not reliable until you get better than 50% evade chance.
Mathematically a given value of dodge chance% is giving you the same amount of effective survivability as DR% most of the time though.

Uh, interesting... I was sure it was pretty hard to hit someone that had a shield that's a decent size

listen, why fucking block if you can just be the fucking flash?

always DR.
I will become immovable.

-50 stealth

+40% instant death chance

Attached: 0126FB17-D4A8-4623-92D0-5C674C361368.png (318x159, 345)

>not stacking the 20% DR with natural 30% DR and 50% DR from other armor pieces to achieve invincibility

20% of dildo rectum pls

If you make a shield too large it becomes unwieldy and cumbersome. The ideal size of a shield is generally the same no matter what far-flung culture you look at; about the distance from your shoulder to your knee. This allows you to defend any part of your body, yet is still small enough to not block your vision or your legs. But on the flipside, that means you can't block both your head and your legs at the same time. And just think about it; imagine you have a shield in front of your face to block a head attack. What can you see? The back of a shield. That's it.

Now, legs aren't great targets since they generally won't cause instant death or disable somebody, and at worst you'll make them bleed out over a few minutes if you hit the femoral artery, so you'd rather hit the chest which is more fatal. But hitting somebody in the leg is a valid and effective tactic.

Attached: 240px-Two_hoplites[1].jpg (240x170, 10K)

>game stacks bonuses by multiplying instead of adding
enjoy your 72% DR, senpai
Oh, and DR doesn't work on magic or status effects

+8 STR

20% DR against overbuffed mobs helps you how? not like you're doing group content

name 1 game where you can have 100% damage reduction at all times

Granblue Fantasy

Attached: wtf bros.webm (510x686, 2.37M)

>have 100% DR
>immune to all damage while looking aesthetic

Move speed for soloing suvivability and PvP. 20% DR for tanking.

I know theres a few TabletopRPGs like that.

>not 20% dodge chance but +20% dodge chance
That seems fantastic in any game where you can already get high dodge.

Moveshoes just so that one quest that requires me to go from one end of the map to the other doesn't drive me insane.

+12 Damage vs. Undead
50% Resistance to Dark Magic