Fighters pass DLC prediction thread

Fuck Lupinfags, that leak will never come true.

Attached: Fightme.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

Attached: finaldlc.png (1980x1113, 1.96M)

love these predictions. love having a rep from a hot, incredibly popular JRPG, a rep from the most popular and stories RPG in Japan, the most requested character since Ridley, and then....two literally whos.

zoom zoom zoom.

Attached: zoomer.png (434x327, 32K)

Bandai Namco's not getting a character, Pac-Man is the only one that normal people actually give a shit about.
If you spam Lloyd, fuck off.
If you spam Chosen Undead, fuck off.
If you spam KOS-MOS, fuck off.
If you Spam Klonoa or Heihachi, why are you even trying still?

It's NOT. HAPPENING.

Attached: kissclipart-toy-poodle-puppy-golden-retriever-maltese-dog-c31d6f6cd8503700.png (600x795, 578K)

Attached: New Smash DLC.png (1200x675, 1.04M)

>Pac-Man is the only one that normal people actually give a shit about.
if that had anything to do with which characters get chosen anymore, fursuit bear wouldn't be in the game.

Porky Minch and Doomguy

Not Namco, but Bandai is going to be adding Agumon.

>Lloyd fags this anal
go back to smash flash

Attached: 6c585dd94a694103927485114f6b2147.jpg (300x300, 31K)

Monster hunter from monster hunter to coincide with a switch game. (New portable one, hunters are somewhere between Stories and World in age / design. Academy setting as main base.)

And an actual Monster, except it's a Yokai. Jibanyan scares the competition.

At least Agumon has more chances to get in than fags like Steve or Nintendo characters nobody cares about.

I just want Travis.

Attached: Moe.png (900x600, 356K)

No, he doesn't.

Can someone explain me how a "leak" that includes FREE Final Fantasy music is getting this much attention? Even if Nintendo could afford it in TOP of the Dragon Quest music, they sure as hell won't give it for Free, they would need to get that money back.

C O P E

Attached: 1536069751678.png (1230x1230, 631K)

>lloydtards lose it the moment the very real possibility of him getting mii'd appears
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Attached: bang.png (453x228, 97K)

Because "vote for rare spirits to show up using for your phone" sounds just stupid enough for nintendo to do

Attached: phoenix-coffee.gif (256x192, 4K)

>assuming Nintendo hasn't already raked in Smash and DLC money.
Come on.

They are not ending the DLC with a character from a Metroid Prime spinoff. They're just not. It would be too much of an anti climax for even Smash hype.

Lloyd is semi plausible but there'd be a different final character. Something more than 430 people would know.

This, Agumon has a higher chance than the meme characters being thrown around here.

don't come crying to me when "Agumon is DigiDestined to Smash!" flashes up at screen while "MUGENDAI NA YUME NO ATO NO" plays in the background.

Sugiyama alone is bad enough, but Uematsu is not cheap either. Getting the music? sure, giving it for free? Next you will tell me they are adding Mickey Mouse to celebrate the fact they are about to buy Disney.

Why the fuck would you want Lloyd? So many famous video game characters to choose from, and you settle for... Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia? Dude's generic, even by JRPG standards.

Attached: detective_pikachu.jpg (880x480, 69K)

LLOYDFAGS SHAKING

I wish I could believe.

Attached: Phoenix-Sweat.gif (518x518, 611K)

I cant wait to dance on Lloydfags' and Phoenixfags' graves when Leon, Crash and Geno (free for fighter's pass purchasers, paid for the rest) all get in and their faggot picks don't.

Attached: Olimar and Louie.png (1212x1684, 2.35M)

>Geno
Come on now! You guys are like the cockroach of this speculation scene!

MOE~

don't judge me. It's almost 3am and I'm lonely

Don't use exclamation points at me you faggot.
Who do you want?
Doomguy?
Phoenix?
Lloyd?
Some literal who or a female character?

Why is Geno being brought up so much today?

>literal who

That's rich coming from a Geno fag.

Give you credit though, I rather Jill, but I am on the Leon train. Don't care much for the final one and that point, with a RE character in, I would be four out of five, so the lat's character would be free for me at that point.