Heres your controller, bro

>Heres your controller, bro.

Attached: file.png (605x807, 704K)

take that out of your mouth. I dont wash my hands when i shit and i use this all the time.

What the heck was wrong with them that they all break? There’s no way to get a good replacement. All third party sticks feel bad. And no brawler64 is shit, so is that hori one

Where do I get a good controller besides buying an original one with a console because they never sell them alone???

>I dont wash my hands when i shit

Attached: 1562695152982.jpg (250x250, 16K)

>I dont wash my hands when i shi

Attached: tenor (5).gif (194x228, 809K)

Well i hope you at least wash it after you're finished shitting just for the sake of your own health

>Wow dude, you're really not going to go back to the bathroom and wash your hands? You're preparing food, that's disgusting.

Attached: 1556988844626.jpg (378x378, 31K)

>I dont wash my hands when i shit

Attached: 1521486785854.jpg (307x338, 17K)

Enjoy your tapeworms

What's the point of the add-on underneath the stick? I don't want her staying at me while I play Paper Mario

literally just use seven+ layers of toilet paper and dont get any on your hand its not that hard

staring*

You're touching the filthy ass toilet and bathroom which is covered in germs and shit particles you filthy motherfucker.

blew many loads to her

Attached: [palpable disgust].png (337x334, 172K)

More toliet paper doesn't excuse the bathroom being dirty you fucking monnkey

Attached: 1558374825521.jpg (300x350, 16K)

fools

Attached: the proper way to hold an N64 controller.png (183x137, 49K)

hey can you tell everyone in your country to stop with the bot calls I'd like to not mute my phone when I go to sleep in case something important happens

You're still touching the toilet handle, the bathroom door, the bathroom stall's door, maybe even the sink counter or toilet seat. If other people don't wash their hands, their shit is on your shit now.

How to get a gf?

Dont wash your hands when you shit, instead pick the shit up and hurl it at her head until she starts crying.

Washing your hands makes you weaker. He is probably invincible to germs by now.

>hurr durr Cleanliness is bad
This is why the bubonic plague happened.

Motherfucker you get stronger from being exposed to FOREIGN bacteria and germs not fucking shit from your own body you dumb disgusting fucking retard.

Attached: DmQ3Fk0W0AkULy7.jpg (750x571, 52K)

Ya i understand that, but how do i get a girl to come to a bathroom with me in the first place.

based

You take the shit to her. Keep it on hands at all times, or shit in the street into your hand when you see her.

Fucking foreigners.