Any games with good character creators?

Any games with good character creators?

Attached: 16155171165168.jpg (800x468, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347207000565
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NANOMACHINES, SON

Why can't /fit/fags handle the face pill?

Objectively I'd say the two guys in the OP are nearly even face wise. Guy on the right doesn't have his beard grown and is also wearing glasses, so that makes it harder for him to be good looking.

Any games with good CaC that lets me be a futa?

The guy on the right looks like an uptight fuckwad, that's what's making him unattractive despite the muscles, a change in hairstyle and different glasses would cure him.

Koreans are the only ones doing good in their shitty mmo. I remember back in 2010 thinking how incredible character creators would be in 10 years with the way it was progressing.

10 years later, the west completely gave up. The only thing we have is ugly facescans presets from Ubi$oft or hill billy creators from R*.

Attached: 1543708339814.jpg (1000x784, 278K)

I don't use this word lightly, but this is one of the most "cope" posts I've ever seen

I don't look anything like either of those dudes

The virgin chad vs the chad virgin

>takes off glasses
>grows out hair
>grows facial hair
that was hard, meanwhile the left one 100% takes it in the ass

>The guy on the right looks like an uptight fuckwad
Huh? He looks like some soft spoken clerk you would find at the eletronics shop, who just happens to have a build body.

Mortal Kombat Armageddon and Soul Calibur 4 have unsurpassed character creators. Shame those two games were made so long ago.

>meanwhile the left one 100% takes it in the ass
he sounds based

No, he looks like an asshat that takes himself and things around him too seriously. From the pose, to the facial expression, to the chain and the hair and the glasses. The guy on the right looks like a complete toolbox.

love the new generation of manlets who think whey protein makes them strong hahaha you still look like a fucking toddler bro and any grease monkey or chain smoking mover/construction worker would put that guy's ass down

the bara should take off the glasses or get frames that look better on him. easy
also take off the fucking chain

I honestly hate chink MMOs but I cant disagree their character creators are pretty good.

You can't fix an ugly face lmao it's with you from birth and you deal with it every day especially during your puberty years, the dude on the right is 100% a spastic tfwnogf, go back to /r9k/

I'd bang a less attractive woman if she had more curves than the attractive one. Probably not the same situation for women concerning the opposite sex but regardless.

A bangin body > just a pretty face

you are delusional

I look nothing like those dudes
I was just giving a suggestion on how he could look better

No, you're just a faggot that's too into twinks

>insecure sperg crying about his ugly face is telling me to go back to /r9k/
every day something new

Women aren't like men at all.
They're primarily attracted to face.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347207000565

STANDING HERE

>nearly even face wise
you are delusional

sounds like you're projecting a bit there friend

the dude on the right would be good with a beard

The incels who actually believe that aren’t only ugly on the outside but on the inside too
Watch shyboys irl and the faggots even say “it’s all about the face”
Tdlr Incels projecting their insecurities on others

Attached: 2C16B491-54A1-40FC-9E79-7361C24C2D19.jpg (339x312, 24K)

Damn, Lance Storm looking jacked on the right

>tfw good face but fat and bad haircut

He is not a jawlet, chinlet. Has a normal nose and ears... It's an average looking guy, the dude on the right just has a more 'caved in' cheek which makes him look more like the typical pretty boy. But other than that I'd say it's about even

the guy on the right has a very pain face, sure, but he's clean shaven, with a dorky buzzcut and glasses. there's room for improvement. guy on the left would actually look hotter if he cut his hair a bit shorter and put on some muscle.

Well if it isn't saucy jack

Dragon's Dogma dark arisen. Especially on PC with mods. Best character creator ever, period.

>tfw 5'9
it hurts bros

What this user said. Are you the guy on the right? You have to be fucking delusional to think these two men are even close in attractiveness

guy on the left most likely has more personality than the guy on the right.
right guy looks like he just expects people to come up and talk to him because of his muscles but is actually too beta to approach anyone.

>face is 95% of everything. If you don’t have a good face you’re done
>my looks are the only reason I’m an incel
Straight unedited quotes from this faggot from the r9k movie
Remember that people who say it’s all about the face are ugly faggots projecting their shit on you

Attached: 027CD46E-9039-49E5-BD28-11DB109EE760.jpg (520x282, 18K)

You're fucking delusional user, jesus christ, doesn't matter if you look like either one, that is some ugly person coping

I'm just giving my honest opinioon I don't think the guy on the left is very pretty and the guy on the right could look a lot more interesting easily, don't see how it's a cope post but whatever

Just because he's a bitter incel doesn't mean he's wrong

This is just insane projection

Even if he couldn't change his hair/faces/expression, the guy on the right is still way better looking than he would have been if he was fat or skeletal.

This guy is just fat and has weird lips, clearly just the excuse he uses as to why he is an incel.

These incels speak from their experience but don’t realize it’s their awful personality that’s the case
If guys wouldn’t want to hang out with a toxic crabs in a bucket faggot like you then why would a woman want to sex you?

If the guy on the right grew out his hair, got contacts and maybe grew a beard to hide his shallow jaw he could easily go up a point. /fit/ needs to learn fashion.

Dark Souls III

I played Bloodborne afterwards and was disappointed you can't edit the body very much by comparison.

Why is it so hard for people to accept that face matters?

>a lot more interesting
he looks a lot more insecure and in need of flexing/getting attention from anyone positive or negative from a life of looking like a fucking idiot and getting dunked on nonstop pre-lifting

I've seen dudes far uglier than that robot and manlets too getting some legit good looking women, I'd 90% of incels are just weak willed losers and maybe at most 10% are incels because of genes and their looks

You see that, I just see Robin Williams

underrated

You sound like someone who’s so insecure and self hating he tries to infect other people’s mentalities with your incel mindset to bring them down
It’s extremely pathetic, go listen to Elliot’s manifesto or shoot up your school

what if their genes made them weak-willed losers

Attached: 1546352937331.png (256x256, 53K)

I'm not an incel

You seem like a very nice person but you're 100% face blind and would make an ideal friend for people in general.

Oh look. It’s /fit/

Then there's some serious dysgenics going on with humans

Hi Elliot, have you realized it’s your autism that repels pussy yet?

>REEEEE INCEL STOP NOTICING OBVIOUS PATTERNS
Good looking people have an advantage.
Why is this such a revelation to you?

Same

That chain looool
The cringiest shit I've seen all day

A person's face doesn't determine their personality. You're biased, which isn't so bad because we all are, but you don't admit that they're biases. You gleefully call your biases fact, which means you're stupid.

If you want to give up and wallow in defeat that’s fine, why do you have to be a faggot and drag everyone down with you is the million dollar question