Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KG3-ZbywLFc
youtube.com/watch?v=0wp3P-JYcig
youtube.com/watch?v=LPv_Ry8LpUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kiefer for Big Boss, Hayter for Solid

Be what?

Oscar Isaac

Hayter. His meltdown was ridiculous and fun to watch, but he was the better Snake right up 'till 4. He's actually gone on microphone doing the old voices and he can still mostly pull them off, I believe him when he says he was instructed to sound raspier with every entry.

Kiefer's snake was practically mute anyway

I don't know what the fuck you're going on about, but Hayter.

Hayter lost his voice after 3 and isn't a good facial actor so it made sense to re-cast him.
Everything after 3 is absolute dogshit anyways so who even cares

>Hayter lost his voice after 3
youtube.com/watch?v=KG3-ZbywLFc

Right, left
STINKS

While we're at it
youtube.com/watch?v=0wp3P-JYcig

I meant game wise, his personal stuff is still amazing same with Otacon's cameo videos but he sounded genuinely fucking AWFUL from 4 and on.

Sutherland. DSP has never voiced Snake.

Hayter for MGS1 Solid Snake. Kiefer for Venom. Richard Doyle for old Big Boss.

Hayter. He still got it. See:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPv_Ry8LpUg

Sutherland was literally pointless and had very few lines. He probably cost a lot of money too.

>literally pointless
Kojima wanted someone who could face act which Hayter can't, simple as that, all because he's a fucking hack who wanted to work in movies instead of making games which blended plot/gameplay flawlessly like in MGS 1-3

>which blended plot/gameplay flawlessly like in MGS 1-3
I don't think you understand the meaning of "blend". The way story/gameplay worked in MGS was always the opposite of that. Also face scanning is just the norm, that even games like DMC5 use it.

どっちの方はまあまあと思います。大塚明夫は真実のスネークこそ。

Attached: 1417806637697.jpg (1082x220, 184K)

Hayter. 1>3>2>GZ>4>PW>5

Honestly Hayter, as much as Kiefer is a better actor, the mere fact of Big medic having the same voice as Jack in 3 would have done much more for the hoodwink Kojima was trying to pull off. No matter how subtly the twist had been hinted at it would have lacked oomph because big medic isn't going to seem like mgs3 bigboss if he doesn't have the signature voice.

even though he's actually mediocre as fuck, hayter. the voice is just too iconic. nothing against kiefer, I love him in most things he does.

He actually cost less than Hayter would have. Hayter got far too up his own ass and squandered all of the good will he had when he cut his own pay to bring back the original VAs for TTS. Dunno what changed but he suddenly started acting pretty fucking spoiled after MGS4.

This, this and only this.

The voice had nothing to do with the hoodwink though. Kiefer voiced Big Boss in Ground Zeroes AND he voiced Ishmael (who was actually Big Boss) in TPP as well as the recording of Big Boss that he left for Venom. Kojima didn't change the actor for the sake of a ruse, he just did it because he didn't think Hayter was right for the tone anymore.