TEPPEN

Is anybody else on Yea Forums playing this? I only downloaded it for the high-quality Capcom art (pic related) but I like that it has mechanics that make it feel more like a fighting game than a normal CCG.

I'm currently struggling to leave C5 in Ranked but I built a Mono-Green Chun-Li using Hyakuretsukyaku as my Ability and I'm getting close.

Attached: 1562288406586.png (680x680, 1005K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TpNGJnDtIv4
youtube.com/watch?v=g9pbk5IfEy0
youtube.com/watch?v=0Xnbl5IABUY
youtube.com/watch?v=8ckPV5v46cI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Current meta is king niggergante GB, Ryu burn deck, halt morrigan, Wrath Rath, and Yawn Chun.

Everyone else gets wrecked

butte

I'd have sexual intercourse with that succubus if you know what I mean.

I wish they introduced a drafting mode already cause facing 20 spike launching niggers in a row got old already

??

Attached: e35d1ae9bef480a009cb9fdb9f64cc4a2a7a2536.jpg (854x1100, 321K)

Does Capcom even remembers Morrigan has a videogame series of her own or is she just a lose character that they use to promote every single other franchise they have?

It's a bit silly to say that while talking about a game that features literally every darkstalker character in it isn't it?

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-014726.jpg (1440x720, 526K)

There's zero cards with Demitri on them as far as I can tell, but that tells me he's a planned Hero for a later expansion, same with Nero, Zero, and Jill, who are also entirely absent from any card art.

He shows up on some spells taking a hit but yeah it's kinda weird, you'd think he'd appear on more cards or as a unit at least, same with Sigma and Vega/balrog

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-020130.jpg (1440x720, 594K)

its....meh

i would have wanted the layout different and be faster. it feels slow paced.

Demitri always gets shafted because Capcom wants you to forget he was the original protagonist

Also zero is featured in many cards too, but they mostly sucks so they don't see play

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-020852.jpg (1440x720, 566K)

Why isn't this available in Scandinavia?

As a Wesker player fuck that special it has legit no counterplay

What's the point of having a pair of wings growing from head? It literally has no sense.

Like I said, I think that's deliberate so that they can be Heroes in the next set. Each Hero has two Units based on them (one in their Basic deck and the other as a Legendary pull), and appear on a few Action cards. It makes sense to save that for a later set, so that you don't burn out all your Darkstalkers/MMX/DMC/RE material at once. I also noticed no Nemesis so I bet Jill will bring stuff from RE3, like Nero will bring stuff from DMC5 and Zero from MMZ (and other X games).

There's no more Darkstalkers for Demitri to bring but I guess he could bring other arcade fighter characters that wouldn't get a Hero with him?

Jill valentine is also here but suspiciously absent as a unit, perhaps they intend to give her a bigger role since Wesker is so plot relevant

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-021142.jpg (1440x720, 445K)

Fuck, I feel foolish then, although that Jill isn't super prominent. I'd be willing to bet that Teppen uses RE3 Jill since RE3make will almost certainly happen, and Nemesis will likely be at least a strong Black unit (Mr. X too, unless I missed a card of him).

I hope l**c**** necks himself

anyone else notice all the weird space age guns that all the gun using characters have in the art?

weird...

Could just be the weird "all the characters exist together" setting they're using for the sake of crossover. The "Story" sections are as basic as possible, just "Character walks into Character and fights them because of Good vs Evil or a Misunderstanding or Muh Dark Hadou"

Is Akuma on any card? I think he makes sense for a Black or Purple Hero. Maybe his card would have really high Attack but 1 or 2 HP.

Black is fun to play with but when it comes to deck building I have no idea what I'm doing.

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-174432_TEPPEN.jpg (2220x1080, 1.15M)

I'm there with you buddy. I'm OP and the deck I'm using is like the 5th or 6th I've tried. Prior to this I used:
>Mono-Red Metsu Shoryuken (Carried me through most of my Ranked journey)
>Red/Black Metsu (complete mess, only got wins because I was in D-Rank)
>Green/Black Yawn + Revenge (Really cool idea but it just sucks and loses to almost every deck; building a deck around putting shit out to die so I can have a lot of resources later is super risky)
>Mono-Green Yawn (I got okay success from this but Yawn is still a gimmick and I got dominated way too much by Purple)
I really am not interested in building a Purple deck right now but a well-made Resonate deck is insane. Both Mono-Purple for things like Hell Greeds and Devil Hunter Dante and Green/Purple with X as Hero for really good Green Actions to Resonate with and Charge Shot to stack buffs.

Maybe if I get into another rut I'll give Dante a shot.

Attached: 1553141164797.jpg (1157x1285, 699K)

i guess its because i play shit tons of tcg and i need to get into this games groove, it just feels off to me.

something about it isn't fun.

gave up after about a week, not a fan of the meta that developed

>Thinking shit needs to make sense
The wings on her back also become jet engines when she dashes and become a cannon when she supers, you goober.

Attached: morrigansuper.gif (228x123, 4K)

No actually akuma isn't on any card which is interesting because like you said Ryu whole motivation is "muh dark hadou"

Necalli is featured in one though

All of street fighter 2 character are featured except e.honda,t.hawk and Cammy for some reason (balrog and Vega have no unit but are featured in spells)

Also a bit odd, the only street fighter 3 character featured are Ibuki,Sean,Elena,Makoto,Hugo,Alex,Oro and Remy

Who the fuck remembers Remy? Most forgettable street fighter character ever

I'm guessing horns were too mainstream/edgy, and batwings were cute and a nice alternative, it's not like they look bad or anything.

Now I see where people get those headcanons of her being Nero's mom.

Also the only alpha character featured are Guy,Sakura,Dan,Rose,Sodom,Rolento and Karin

Charlie is featured in many cards taking shit from Bison

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-025144.jpg (1440x720, 595K)

I watched a youtube vid, but I'm confused about the pentalty from mixing multiple colors, how fucked do you get for playing more than one color in a deck?

Games sick. I got to #116 in Champion before BG Nerg starting splashing in shield cards and fucked my Ryu Burn.

It's the perfect mix of a fighting game and a card game. Hopefully they don't get too greedy when it comes to releasing expansions and the price is reasonable.

Cuts your max MP in half, so you're limited to using cards 5 and under.

I'm stuck in E but got my 10 wins so that's fine. I continue to fight against the meta flow as an X main it's hilarious when you have a bunch of healing cards in your hand and snowball your cards' HP, doubly so when you whip out Gaea Armor so they can't do shit about it with their usual targeting cards and skills, triplely when Chris Redfield is sitting on the field because of the +2/+2 on victory he gives my other cards.

But this revolves around me actually getting what I need and my setup is a bit slow for that reason

Fat demon girl ass

is that really bad? or, is it worth it?

Music in this is a pleasant surprise honestly.
>Menu theme is very nice
>One of the better Ryu themes in a while
youtube.com/watch?v=TpNGJnDtIv4
>X's theme is Sky Lagoon instead of Central Highway for the dozenth time
youtube.com/watch?v=g9pbk5IfEy0
>Dante's theme is Lock & Load, and they managed to make it good and very faithful despite being orchestral (with a choir and some guitars mixed in)
youtube.com/watch?v=0Xnbl5IABUY
>The saxophone mixed into Morrigan's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=8ckPV5v46cI

Attached: 1532059815031.jpg (500x499, 32K)

It's the timing mechanic probably. I also play a shit ton of TCGs and I think most TCG players are either going to love it or hate it. I think the fighting game players who can get into a card game can enjoy, but I feel like that's a really narrow demographic.

I predict the following for heroes:

Black Akuma
Black Bass
Purple Urien
Purple Dr. Wily
Green Jill
Green Cammy
Red Phoenix Wright
Red Samanosuke

Plus Red Earth, Dino Crisis, Star Gladiator and Dragon's Dogma cards and the introduction of multi-color cards to accommodate mascot characters like Captain Commando. Also fuck all Red/ Purple combos.

Attached: 1549077361714.jpg (480x360, 21K)

If you play a 2 color deck, you can't play any cards that cost more than 5 mana, so you can't play cards like this one

And if you play a 3 color deck, you can only play cards that cost 3 mana max

4 color decks aren't a thing

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-025649.jpg (1440x720, 398K)

It's 100% worth it for some builds. Black Green Nerg is absolutely better than Mono Black Nerg.

You can absolutely build around it; generally you use support from one color and maybe one good cheap Unit and then fill the rest in with the other. Green is especially good in 2-Color decks because of its strong low-cost support; Charge Shot X with Purple Units is VERY powerful.

Now Tri/Quad-Color decks are probably unplayable because you get a 3MP cap. If anybody can make that work then they're a master of the game.

It depends, Ryu really wants that sweet high cost legendaries but nergigante does fine without them and prefers green healing instead

are they going to release a pc version soon? my phone is ok, but I get tired of wathcing a tiny screen and I don't have an android/ios tablet.

It's fine, but needs new player characters; the ones present are solid, but not a lot.
Though i can't imagine how a character like Phoenix Wright can look with the art style of the game.

Blustacks or another mobile emulator would probably be up your alley

How does Legend Eater Nergigante look like?

Attached: 1558541343859.png (286x334, 202K)

The art seems to keep consistent with the source material except for X (It's like they pulled him out of the Elf Wars, a time period during which no games are set). Wright would probably just be his DD/SoJ look with some more shading.

Don't they still need to fix the app so it'll work on those? I recall that being an issue.

Unironically find Chun's constant heavy pierce kicks more annoying, at least Nerg has to kill himself for his bullshit to be effective.

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-030304.jpg (1440x720, 527K)

>"It's like they pulled him out of the elf wars"
He's covered in moss, has a cyber halo, and is having various conflictions about his reasons to fight, this is almost definitely intentionally connected to that.

Goes pretty hard for a card game spinoff

Capcom should just bite the bullet and say DS is in the SF timeline like Final Fight and Star Gladiator. I would not mind SFVI having one or two DS characters in it like Morrigan or Jon Talbane

I'm still D2. I've just done dailies the last couple of days.
I'm also extremely nervous about spending my tickets.

MMX tracks sucks, rest are good.

>in the SF timeline like Final Fight and Star Gladiator
Since when is Star Gladiator in the SF universe? Why is it apparently apparently confirmed canon when Rival Schools is still nebulous in how canon it is to SF?

Attached: 1510267347694.png (960x598, 459K)

Don't be, if this is anything like most other online card games, the tickets are only usable on the specific banner.

Not like it matters, commander variants will be a thing eventually. No doubt X is going to get a classic skin with something like a fourth super for each hero.

I was mostly surprised they went with his X4 theme than Central Highway like almost every crossover does. Lock & Load is far and away the best track on the OST, I'm really impressed that it worked with the instrumentation they went with. That choir is top tier.

They are labelled CORE, so you're probably right. Is the Dreadking reward any different from the card pack one? I still kind of want to wait for that, so I don't have to worry about extras.

Thanks.

Attached: 61652572_p0.jpg (1000x1000, 241K)

Red/ Green Rathalos is a motherfucker

>Barioth is one of my favorite monsters
>constantly pulls through in ranked
Thank you, ice Narg.

Need a good Nerg or Morrigan build. Monodecks just aren't my thing.

Is there any way to play this shit on pc because my phone can’t handle it

Star Gladiator is in the distant future of SF though I can't remember if it's past even Strider's time.
>when Rival Schools is still nebulous in how canon it is to SF
Being a Rival Schools fan is suffering, even inane shit like Red Earth is connected to things via Dark Stalkers. Fuck Capcom even makes tongue and cheek references to Street Fighter 2000 instead of EVER mentioning anything Rival Schools related.

Run stuff with Resonate and combine Black Actions that spend life with that Purple Action that is removal and gives you life, plus that Black Action that sacrifices a creature for 7 life. Resonate your best 4/5-Cost Units with those to shut down enemy summons without having too bad of a net Life loss. Also obviously use Hookshot and that 1-Cost Rose Action that gets you an extra draw. Nerg with Spike Launch Ability is probably best for even more removal.

>Duel Nerg deck
Hay, see this bitch? Heavenly kicks Chun is death incarnate with the green/ black Nerg knot.

Attached: Chun_Li.png (755x934, 557K)

how is the grind

do you have to do dailies

I like how capcom is unearthing all these characters, hope this evolves into a Capcom vs Capcom fighting game.

What the fuck

>Ranked is heavily policed in terms of ranked
>Casuals is just a clusterfuck of champion status players stomping E's and F's

Ok.

Any news on emulators? apparently neither bluestacks or NOX can run this yet

Very little grind I've found, and the Dailies are easy and for small but useful rewards. You get plenty of Soul from unlocking all the Heroes, doing the simple achievements (Complete/Win so many Player/Ranked Matches or reach this Rank), and Reaping unneeded cards; you use Soul to Craft any card you want except for Basic cards (you get them from unlocking Heroes and you get as many copies as you need so they're easy), and Secret Rares (random drops in Packs, but there's only 4 of them and only two of them are particularly worth it unless you like the animated card art). Zenni is kind of hard to get enough of to spend on Packs but you get 30 Pack Tickets to start and leveling Heroes/Logging in daily will get you a good amount as well.

There isn't really a grind yet. At least in terms of other card games. So the grind is comfy, play ranked for coins to buy packs and casuals for ranking up level in order to get get card passes.

There's like one old piece of fanart from BaalBuddy that is a what-if of Morrigan being Nero's mom and some people recently ran with it as a headcanon after 5 for some reason.

It's not meta but Red/ Black with nothing but rush attackers and graveyard control is fun. Also, Dante needs a buff.

>Dante needs a buff
Ebony & Ivory is good if you build a smart Resonate Deck but Quicksilver and Devil Trigger both suck and do nothing but ineffectively stall. I think he's the only Hero with only one viable Ability; most other Heroes have 2 good ones, and I'd say that all of Wesker's are good, maybe Rath's as well.

>try to make a red/green Rath
>I didn't read enough to know that healing only works on greens, and attack buffs only work on reds
It wasn't ranked, at least.
>it's good
I'm actually surprised. I assumed it would be unworkable when I saw how the support cards work.

Am I autistic for thinking of Abilities for other Capcom characters that could be playable down the line? I did ones for the Clover trio (Joe/Ammy/Gene) and a couple others that wouldn't be likely additions until way later in the meta.

Attached: 1562445285424.jpg (675x1200, 157K)

Morrigan's first super needs to do something else other than Halt. Dante's Quicksilver does the exact same thing. Hero abilities should not overlap.

Check the Craft Cards menu and look at All Actions, not just Owned. There's some Actions that are the same as Basic ones but don't target a specific color. I know for a fact that Block & Wall-Jump are identical except that Wall-Jump doesn't need to target Green, for example.

I wish Siberian Might wasn't Green-only though. I can imagine a Red or Black Unit with that.

Quicksilver inflicts Slow, which slows their attack lines, indefinitely. Morrigan's first inflicts Halt, which stops them from attacking at all for a set time. The thing is that Halt is WAY better than Slow because Halted Units don't counter attack when attacked and there's a dedicated Action that does 6 Damage to every unit that is Halted.

Super 3 on Rath with Rush cards is a bastard because you get it so often like Chun's lighting legs. Throwing green into his buff-game gives you 1 MP shield shenanigans which has synergy with Rath's third super. Chun's second super also has huge damage gains when paired with Resonance.

Charge Shot is better with Resonance in my experience. I've had too many matches against X players that will Charge Shot and then immediately Healing Dance the moment they have a full board and just start steamrolling.

Even if it's this early in the game, I'm surprised there aren't any creature-type specific control cards when creature type is identified in the card description for all attackers. There seems to be only color and effect type control. Heroes like X not having machine specific control cards feels like an oversight.

X seems to get fucked the most by Black and Purple board control. He's a bit weak. Red gets fucked though, which is good.

Makes me wonder why X mains run Gaea Armor at all. The only time I could see that being useful is to counterpick Morrigan.

I noticed that and assumed they wanted to keep things simple in the CORE set before adding in things like Creature-Type targets, Multi-Color support, etc.

I could see a Hero being released down the line that is two colors and lets you play those specific colors with 6 or 7 max MP.

Gaea Armor is worthless, it says you get veil which prevents instance targeting but veil cards still get fucked by burn anyway.

I've seen Gaea in Casuals and even in Ranked, although never from anybody above lower C Ranks.

>I could see a Hero being released down the line that is two colors.
If that ever happens, best goddess is all but confirmed Red/ Green. A sun dog that's got flames AND sprouts flowers wherever she walks? Please. How could she be anything but a duel color Hero?

Attached: amaterasu_5.jpg (800x625, 54K)

My phone sucks and it's not on PC. I watched a few games and noticed how broken Nergigante is.

Asura commander for Black/ Red deck please.

Who’s the artist for this OP? They seem pretty good but iqdb and google don’t give anything

Supers in general are broken. If you could instance interrupt them, things would be fine, but you can't.

Every card in the game credits the artist at the bottom of the description; there's a lot of them, and they all did the art for the game specifically. OP pic is credited as by "Temosi".

Gung-Ho hired a metric of Korean artists who love phat ass for the art.

>never really care for phone games, but when i do nearly 99% of them are buggy on an emulator or crashes.

it just isnt fair...

Which android emulator should i use to play this, nox is ass.

thanks

Ryu needs a rework. Almost no one ever uses anything but the nuke, it's too good.

there's only one dominant power per hero anyway

>Metsu is fun
>Shinkuu is better
>Yawn is fun
>Hyakuretsukyaku is better
>Ebony & Ivory is fun
>Morrigan in general is much better
Fug.

Attached: 1497930770702.jpg (181x280, 23K)

My baby
It's nice to 'officially' see her again

Attached: Felicia.png (1019x857, 1.5M)

All of Nergs are good and after the babies get their way eith Spike Launch, everyone is going to fi d out how much shinanigens you can get with Change Form.

This card in particular is pant-shittingly scary.
>Thought I wiped their board
>They wait a second longer than I expected to put down a blocker
>Suddenly three 2/5s at once

Attached: 1508444223063.png (407x243, 79K)

Inb4 Vergil gets released for this before he ever gets a DLC for DMC 5.

Suprised she doesn't have a legendary.

>how much shinanigens you can get with Change Form.
Looks the same as Denjin Renki but only when you're below half-Life. What's special about that outside of stacking with other cards that are better below half life like the 6-drop Rolento?

Wouldn't he need blue as a color?

Doesn't feel like there's alot of strategy, you just spam cards that get the best value. Whatever color you're playing or playing against feels the same.

legendary units are hero only so far tho

Nerg with green is a better combo than Ryu with black

The only Legendary units are Hero characters. There's Secret Rares, but Green's is Chris. Black's Secret Rare kinda sucks; it's just a 1:1 copy of an existing Zombie card with better art. SR Sakura is mostly a copy of regular Sakura but she has 1 more Attack which makes her worth pulling.

Nothing is more annoying than x players with that card and fucking jagi's

Jaggis are more reasonable because you can either Chain the Action that summons 3 or they play the 4-Cost that only summons one extra with less HP than it.

Why bother with Sakura when you can drop a Dread King? Having two many high cost cards is a paddling. Especially for red.

Make it to A rank before making statements like that. The colors are really distinct from one another.

Secret rares aren't new cards they're alternate artwork for existing cards

That's only true for Zombie. SR Sakura is 3/5 instead of 2/5 and SR Chris is completely different from regular Chris.

Regular Chris:
>5 Cost
>3/5
>Victory: +1/+1
Secret Rare Chris
>6 Cost
>2/7
>Victory: +3HP
>Gives "Victory: +2/+2" to friendly Green units

No
The chris you're describing is the rare version of chris who has an alt art secret rare. There are two Chris cards.

Attached: file.png (538x379, 294K)

Zombie & Xeno'jiiva's Secrets are identical to the normal ones, Sakura's is a straight upgrade to the normal one, and Chris is completely different.

No idea why they did that, Purple & Black kinda got fucked.

Attached: 1522347018052.png (403x272, 182K)

at least take five minutes to look at the cards before saying something retarded

still no emulator fix?

Guess I'm retarded. I never saw the regular Rare Chris but I could've sworn that the regular Sakura was 2/5.

Attached: D_KgBgaXoAA86Bk[1].jpg (1080x2040, 294K)

LILITH'S GIANT ASS

this but unironically
Morrigan is so boring in spinoffs, nobody remembers what her personality is besides "sexy succubus" and nobody cares to keep the same tone with her as her original game

Man I miss how cartoony this series was

Thanks, resonate looks fun to mess around with.

>Fight a Dante
>His deck and strategy is mediocre
>Waits until I build up a Chris with Pierce and steals it
>Literally can't stop the monster I created
Losing to Purple feels worse than anything.

Attached: 1528642652541.jpg (1000x1000, 726K)

never go big vs purple, always go wide

WHAT do you mean?

Always pack an Evasive Action or two, they reset a character to their base form which is good for either healing a high HP character that's running low in a single go or in your case, turning off all the potential snowballing that stolen Chris had, as you can target either side with the reset.

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-230309_TEPPEN.jpg (2960x1440, 915K)

Thanks. Just subbed it in for that Aulbath card that lets you Pocket a Unit for 7 Life. I rarely get a chance to use that and it clutters my hand; it's good to Stack after Removal but sometimes it still isn't that useful because I'm already at full life or getting hit directly by what's in front of it will kill me either way.

succubutt

>Rank up by beating a Launch Nerg over a full Letter above me
Eat shit, can't delet my attacker if he's got 17 HP.

Attached: 1513158923979.png (421x583, 135K)

How many sets until I can use Grigori as a Hero and tear out some hearts?

Attached: 1550431299858.jpg (540x696, 170K)

Final bump.

I hope you're not a coward who Surrenders, user.

Attached: 1546638902369.jpg (900x631, 123K)

I've surrendered once just to annoy someone. I'm not sure if it works, since it doesn't annoy me at all.
When things get down to the wire, I tend to stop playing cards. No sense stalling a match when I'm seconds away from losing.

head wings are a pretty common anime trope bro

Attached: Flying-Evil-Wings.jpg (385x152, 15K)

Why are her farts purple?

I can't believe a simple card game runs like ass on my budget phone where every other mobile game runs decent on low settings. I still can play it but the framerates are super choppy and the game crashes at different timings.

Hopefully dante and x gets buffs because most of their skills suck dick.

Attached: mpc-hc64_2019-05-11_18-49-20.png (432x426, 400K)

I don't know why, but I always keep trying and doing things until I'm done. Maybe there's a faint hope that it'll do something, I don't know. I don't intend to annoy people by it.

Granted I once accidentally milled myself out entirely while at 17 Life and kept going until I was at 0, so it was probably annoying anyway.

X has Charge Shot. Use that with Jaggis, the Epic Rare Felicia, Healing Dance, Siberian Body, Honey, Supply, Green Herb, Armored Armadillo, Elena, and a couple cards with Victory that heals them.

I csnt find this on google play in my country, anyone have link to apk?

Really enjoying it, the meta is kind of stale but its the first set and I can't wait to see what we get next

Nvm, found it on qooapp

the art is so fucking terrible and embarrassing for a company like capcom to use. it's like they went to deviant art and found the most garbage artist they could find for this game.

Given how many different artists that aren't given names are credited, they might have just grabbed a bunch of people off of Pixiv, but that was probably Gungho's call.

I kinda wish that Capcom artists like Shinkiro, Bengus, Nishimura, and Ikeno did art for this though, now that I'm thinking about it. Imagine putting down a Mercedes card that looks like this.

Attached: 1553374949035.jpg (564x805, 56K)

Can this game run on a toaster?

If you can get it emulating I'm sure it's not too rough on a low-end PC.

If the game actually succeeds they might be more willing to spare their higher tier talent later on down the line. But I can't really see that happening right now, if just because it feels like any hype died off within the first week and it's not really getting any press.

Dam. That is pretty good

I gave up since my phone shits itself after every game. Maybe if they release a "low quality" mode.
I don't get why various Action cards aren't named after the move they depict though.

Demitri is on the receiving end of some attacks on a few action cards. But yeah it is pretty weird when fucking Dee has a card in the base set and he doesn't. Maybe he is going to be a new hero in one of the expansions.

They need to give some characters in series already in the ability to be Heroes, so it makes sense. I'm just surprised that they're going to give Darkstalkers two Heroes.

I wonder how they'll translate Midnight Bliss into an Ability. Perhaps just straight removal of a Unit and then heal for the Unit's HP?

Cut in on him with a rose. Although the might just use more obvious to depict things like Chaos Flare, Demon Billion, and Bat Spin.

I imagine the animation would be a frontal shot of him stretching his arm out while he says "Come on, baby." Has Demitri ever had an official English voice?

Can someone share any Lilith art please? I'm not wasting my time on this stupid shit.

Has anybody successfully made a Tri-Color deck? I feel like Green/Red/Purple Charge Shot is the most feasible build, unless your usual Green Launch Nerg with some Red support would work better.

Bump

Saw that that tier list site had one for Hero Abilities so I made one. Laying it out like this, most of the Abilities are good, but Wesker, Chun, & Nerg have the best spread of options.

Attached: Teppen AP.png (840x413, 425K)

So is it just moba jpeg collecting or is there actual gameplay to go along with the fapbait

is this game big on p2w?

It's a Card Game but with Real Time elements. Each unit has an attack line that moves towards the opponent in one of three spots and your MP increases over time, plus you get to stack actions (and during stacking both players get 2 free MP which I think is a neat idea). It has some fundamentals of a fighting game in a way, especially given your Hero & Ability selection matter, but still with the deck building and resource management of a card game.

Also there's less fapbait than you'd think. Pretty much just the Morrigan & Chun art plus a scant few others.

its pretty bad since you cant get extra mana over 3 when the enemy activates an action card, you also start with 3 mana at the start when dual color starts with 4.

The only thing you pay real money for is this "Crystal" currency which you need to get the Season Pass, but the Pass is just a Hero EXP boost and a set of easy Achievements that let you build the other currencies faster.

It's pretty easy to get just about every card in the game right now for free, since you can craft everything with Soul (which you get a good amount of and can Reap unwanted cards for more of) and the drop rates in Packs aren't terrible (and you get plenty of Zenni and Passes to open packs for free for playing).

Who knows if the currency balance will tighten later but it's absolutely not P2W. Everybody has the same pool available to them, and whales are only getting more chances to open Packs to preserve their Soul.

That's why I think Charge Shot would be the best bet, since it's all about buffing up whatever is around into bulldozers. I'm sure somebody will upload a viable 3-color build eventually.

get a phone?

it's a mobile ccg of course it is

>renewal

Game is stingy AF and is unbalanced. Either you stomp or opponent or they stomp you. Very few games felt like an honest back-and-forth trade.

Perhaps putting too much faith in comics. But I thought RS was connected since everyone in it can just be binned away as high school students who don't cross the path of the SF cast.