Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QFmj5v603TI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

photoshop

no because I wear IEMs instead like a true partician

install gentoo

Only when a gamer gives me head

its not shopped. t1's head is just deformed, probably from the same bad genes that caused him to be 5'3

It's real my man
That's smart, spare your noggin

Attached: file.png (960x538, 520K)

Scoliosis, carpal tunnel syndrome, Mark of the Gamer, head indent... I got them all.

I heard my retarded druggie bitch vegan sister say she dropped me on my head as a baby. She said it to other stoners like it was supposed to be a funny joke and not make her look terrible.

Tyler doesn't have a brain so you can squish his head like a marshmallow

Honestly yes, I did have a slightly deformed head where my headset was so I stopped using it alltogether. After a couple days the dents disappeared.

Attached: 1359933449454.jpg (500x360, 112K)

What an evil cunt

Probably just an idiot.

my headphones do that too but it goes away in a couple days of not wearing them

It's an expression to explain away why someone the person knows is retarded or acts stupid. In this case, maybe she actually did.

It's over. Do yourself a favor Yea Forums, don't look. Ignorance is bliss. I've been obsessing over it for weeks. I had a consultation with a craniologist and he said if it's minor it may only take a few hundred dollars to fix with an outpatient procedure, but if it's a full-blown stage 2 concave cranium then it may cost thousands with inpatient treatment and weeks of recovery. Don't make my mistake, you don't need to wear headphones all day if you're just gonna be shitposting on Yea Forums and hearing nothing but Windows noises.

Attached: DD562B38-FB2A-4365-8C13-DF9FDF0461F3.jpg (372x399, 16K)

rest in pepperonis bro, I only use in-ear buds now

Yeah, be careful lads

Attached: file.png (960x507, 585K)

I got one of those Steelseries Siberia headsets. I don't think those can indent the top of your head. I'm hideous either way though so oh well it's not like I'll ever have a gf.

Yeah OPs pic is shooped. This is original.

Attached: dent.jpg (765x630, 49K)

Is that the guy who ate his unload?

Honestly if I ever looked this ugly I would commit sudoku

Attached: 1540743163556.jpg (1080x1080, 88K)

Looks like me

It's a temporary indentation. If your actual skull is being misshapen get a better skull.

This. More or less the skin/fat being indented. His head looks meaty as hell anyways.

Why wouldn't you just grow hair at this point?

Look at his hairline, that stopped being an option a long time ago.

I thought gamerhead was bullshit, then I checked myself in the mirror. When I saw that dent, I felt my heart sink into my ballsack and I went into panic mode. I went to sleep hoping it would go away by morning, and I probably felt worse than the night before when I saw it was still there. I read that vitamin E cream and dermarolling can make it go away if it's just the flesh, but I haven't seen any difference in the couple weeks I've been doing it. I'm hoping it's not the skull. I've been suffering from anxiety and brainfog for months, I hope that if they're from gamerhead pressure then they'll go away if I can get it fixed.

Attached: ukrmrhjs2yv01.png (420x297, 100K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QFmj5v603TI