Witchyworld

This level is fucked-up.

Attached: Witchyworld_entry.png (1366x768, 991K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tu1PfrddvzI
youtube.com/watch?v=xK8BV7lGxzs
youtube.com/watch?v=irlxjENc9eA
youtube.com/watch?v=CRK5Pdf6xdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tooie = shit

is this the medievil level with the fat chicks? they used to scare me for some reason.

great music

Attached: anti-tooiefags.jpg (2408x1490, 395K)

You're shit.

It's the evil amusement park level.
It's actually surprisingly disturbing. Imagine your favorite amusement park secretly being pure evil.

There's literally nothing disturbing about Witchyworld. It's entirely played for laughs

Attached: 1530290424107.jpg (1920x1083, 185K)

new bad old good

I dunno. I'm probably the only person in the world who feels this way, but the idea of Witchyworld doesn't sit right with me. It's an amusement park, but pretty much everything about it is terrible. Even the burger and fries are disgusting, and the polar bear kids are brats.

Just the idea of an amusement park that kids go to, being run by psychopaths, is unpleasant.
It's kinda like those stupid conspiracy theories about kid's cartoons actually being made by the Illuminati. It's bullshit, but if it were real, it would be disturbing.

>Some dudes that don't care about their fast food gigs and bratty kids are the epitome of fear for this user
Is somebody gonna tell him, or should I?

Ok, you're just looking for an argument.
I didn't say this level was scary, let alone the "epitome of fear". All I said is that this level is fucked up, and if it was real, it would make for some juicy news headlines.

bump

It's extremely comfy but it does feel a bit empty. I'm going to chalk that up to WW being a B-K level originally and in that game notes and other items were scattered everywhere which made worlds feel more populated when they otherwise wouldn't be. That's one of the things that makes Tooie feel so empty at times, the lack of individual notes scattered about. Lots of B-K levels would be empty without that.
>but then finding notes would be hard
They could've mitigated that a number of ways. One of the ways would have been to give the notes a "shine" that you could see from a distance. So when the note is de-spawned you could still see the shine from across the map. A few 3D Rare games did this, so I don't see why it wouldn't work here too. The other would have been to give the player an unlockable move that detects collectables like notes with a hot and cold mechanic, similar to the way Yooka-Laylee did it.

Attached: 1558176357240.png (872x352, 112K)

it used to give me the creeps.

One aspect of Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie that is very underrated is how the music changes depending on which part of the level you're in.
Using Witchyworld as an example, when you're in the main level, it plays creepy circus music.
youtube.com/watch?v=tu1PfrddvzI
But when you're in the Space Zone, it plays a trippy "spaced out" version of the theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=xK8BV7lGxzs
And when you're in the Wild West section, it plays a gritty Western version of the theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=irlxjENc9eA

I love how the game does this.

The Mr. Patch boss fight theme is also a remix of this too.

I believe all the boss themes in Tooie are remixes of the level they're from.

Woah, I gotta go check that out then.

Mingy Jongo is based on Mumbo's theme for obvious reasons.

Also, in the part of Glitter Gulch Mine close to Witchyworld, it plays a different version of the GGM theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=CRK5Pdf6xdE
I guess it's trying to sound like the Six Flags theme or something, because it sure doesn't fit Witchyworld.

Bump.

That's pretty common for Rare. DK64 does the same thing.

YEE HAW

Attached: Billy_Bob.png (313x302, 77K)