Doom Eternal

>Doom Eternal
>Halo Infinite
>COD: Modern Warfare
These three different franchises defined a genre.
Which one of these games will turn out the best?

Attached: fps.png (594x398, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hh1TwiVQgSI
youtube.com/watch?v=BDBXjyPfWyA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_expensive_films
youtube.com/watch?v=KcmJ4ASWDdc
youtube.com/watch?v=MNrpa0ZIr1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

doom eternal
not even a question

Why?

Halo Infinite will have the most replayability if Microsoft put 343 on a tight leash after their fuck-ups. In 5 you could literally script in forge mode.

Halo hasn't had a good game ever since 343 bought them, COD, while it's always been normalfag tier, has also have bad or unmemorable games recently

doom eternal
modern halo is fucking garbage and cod is cod

>expecting halo to come back after being shot in the head twice with halo 4 and 5
Lol, doom eternal actually looks really good.

Attached: 1563088858731.png (500x377, 258K)

Isn't Halo and CoD the same genre?
Two weapons, linear maps, cover shooter, regenerating health...

Attached: bladeboxtop100817.jpg (656x265, 128K)

Halo wins lol

Doom Eternal
CoD and Halo haven't been good in a decade.

DOOM wins hands down. All the trailers have ruled and it looks fun as hell.

Halo has literally not been good since fucking 3 and Infinite's trailer this year was one of the most mocked at E3.

Cawadoody literally doesn't even have campaigns anymore so fuck off with this one. Besides COD has been awful for a while now, even ones with campaigns that are alright are marred by horrible sound design that makes all the weapons sound like weak paintball guns.

I wonder what exactly even is the point of "Modern Warfare (2019)" when
>The original MW had a remaster a few years ago
>This won't really affect the direction of later games
>This series is always getting a new game each year
>MW is a 7th gen game, which isn't the same as "rebooting" something from the 90's
>Same franchise is accused of being repetitive and basic for wide appeal
>The game sounds like it's trying to pull off nostalgia pandering when this is the kind of franchise that treats its own entries as easily expirable products thrown away when "the new one" comes

In my opinion, Doom Eternal.

I just don't trust 343. If they don't learn their past errors, Halo Infinite could be the last game. And COD, i don't know, WAW, BO 1 and 2 were great, Modern Warfare series was meh, and after Ghost it became absolute shit.

honestly? im not sure. all three have potential, but all three also have huge hurdles.
COD4 was a fun game that was just about being a fast pace shooter and nothing else. good for quick shots of adrenaline. easy to accomplish but also easy to fuck up like the last 10 CODs have

halo was a fun arena shooter with good multiplayer gameplay that required some thinking but wasnt a chore to play. also easy to accomplish if they go back to the serie's roots, but given 343s track records its very doubtful if thats the case, given how theyve gone through with the idea of pandering to what little fans of the 4 and 5 style of gameplay there are.

DOOM has the most potential, given how well the last games have been, but i have serious doubts about it after what went down with Bethesda and just how incompetent they are.

>all these niggas saying doom
do you not remember what just went down with bethesda? dont ever trust them until the game is out.

They might be more excited for the gameplay mods inspired by the game.

The last Doom game was under them too and it was good.
That said I'm wary of this one because I loved Wolfenstein The New Order and Old Blood, but hated The New Colossus.

Hasnt been a good doom since doom 64 tho

>Mortally challenged joke gets removed

>The last Doom game was under them too and it was good.
that was also before the shitshow that was FO76 was unearthed. never trust todd.

As opposed to Activision and Microsoft?
Yea, I'll take my chances with Shithesda.

the first two are a lost cause. no use talking about them.

i warn people of bethesda because i think there is an actual chance of D:E being good.

i want halo to be good. i really do. but after being hurt so many times by 343 i dont think i can ever have hope.

>good
>shit
>shit
I wonder.

Barely anyone likes Doom there's nothing Doom can do to compete against Halo if 343 stops being gay.

this. Halo lore has potential to be 21st century star wars but they fucked it up

Bethesda Game Studios are the guys who work on TES and Fallout and etc.
Bethesda Softworks are the guys that publish the Game Studios' games, Wolfenstein and Id's games.
So unless Id themselves fuck up, you don't really put much blame on Bethesda, even though they still deserve it.

Seems to be the most chosen pick here, besides Bethesda potentially fucking it up.

>Doom Eternal
Liked Doom 2016 but the gameplay trailer just looks like the same shit with a few added mechanics.
>Halo Infinite
343.Halo. D R O P P E D
MCC waiting room
>Modern Warfare
Every single year since 2011 COD has been shit. I dont think this year will be any different.

>Which one will turn out the best
Maybe Doom if it has a good story .

Attached: tiresom.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

fuck off

Attached: 1563066956002.png (234x278, 117K)

Inb4 "heaven" in Doom turns out out be aliens.

>gameplay trailer just looks like the same shit with a few added mechanics
Sounds great

>Maybe Doom if it has a good story

Wut

Attached: 1538157678416.jpg (1073x1483, 1.15M)

I've been railing against Bethesda for the past 4 years now, the FO76 debacle doesn't really change anything, Bethesda went to shit before it. If anything Zenimax is going to be more cautious with Doom at the very least seeing as it's their golden goose until the next Elder Scrolls comes out.

They’re all pretty shitty shooters now.
>DOOM
Shitty platforming, 10 enemies on the screen, and casualized for the Switch audience.
>Halo
>Call of Duty
It was never good.

Halo infinite by far, it's currently one of the most expensive games ever made. Doom eternal and cod are just games with recycled art and mechanics

ID fucked up with wolfenstien though

Expensive to make does not mean good, John Carter is not one of the greatest movies ever made

Id didn't make the new Wolfenstein games

>expensive
>"it has the most money put into it"
What a nice way to say "this game needs to make more money".

>it's currently one of the most expensive games ever made
I am honestly glad to hear this because literally not a single fucking person I know cares that this game exists. Holy shit this is going to be a disaster.

Not quite. Halo has verticality and hip firing and longer kill times with motion tracker.

CoD MW was a who sees who first, ADS, snails pace connection test.

None.

If Halo infinite drops sprint and clamber, has all the content a Halo game should-a good forge, firefight, big team battle (fuck warzone), etc. It could be the best shooter for years to come. But this is 343 we're talking about so they'll have to 'evolve' Halo and in the process put the final nail in the coffin.

343 is fucking retarded
They had no idea what made halo, halo

I wonder how Eternal's enemy variety will compare to 2016.
The Mancubus doesn't even shoot two fireballs at the same time.

They already said it’s going to play like Halo 5, so it will be shit.

>console shooter
>wants less movement options
how do people have taste this shit

Halo Infinite, the only one of the three that I give a shit about.

You don't understand game design even a little bit if you think sprint or clamber add anything good to Halo.

Why?

You act like 2009-2010 were great years for Halo, Halo 4 and 5 were an improvement compared to ODST and Reach. I'm glad Bungie left. Not saying this because I don't like them, I'm saying this because if you show with your own game design that you don't care about the games you're making, you should just fuck off. ODST and Reach's poor development even affected the Destiny series.

Sprint and clamber limit your movement.

>Infinite's trailer this year was one of the most mocked at E3
Glad to know Yea Forums aren't Halo fans and live in a bubble.

Attached: HalomorePopular.jpg (1200x1200, 238K)

He probably confused it with Gears 5.

Why?
>Euronigger
>Literally made in Texas

This means jack shit tho.

Attached: 3ed.jpg (1200x1200, 200K)

>it's currently one of the most expensive games ever made
No, it's not, it's more expensive than other Halo games but it's only because of the slipspace engine, it's nowhere near the most expensive if the leak isn't American don't buy it off as true.

>IGN
lol

halo was never good
cod was always adhd bait

that leaves DOOM, which looks good

I already know this is false because nobody cares about Borderlands.

>If Halo infinite drops sprint and clamber
>he actually thinks this is happening
Just because they changed the art style to resemble the older titles doesn't mean they're going back when they tell everyone that want those gone to play Halo CE-3.

>IGN readers

Attached: 1562624687748.jpg (250x250, 24K)

>Precising my point.
Congrats, user.

The point that IGN matters?

Did you even read my post? I finished it by aknowledging that 343 isn't likely to make a good game.

Sigh

I pointed out that using IGN ballots is meaningless and also ballots in general. Game
s appear to be popular in one ballot while being inexistant in another. That's why i sayed ''It means jack shit''.

Attached: DISSAPOINTED HUNF.png (476x411, 12K)

Bungie apparently forgot what made Halo, Halo as well if Reach is any indication.

It's Yea Forums trying to act like the small amount of 3babbies that's left.

Which one is who?
I thought a guy was proving more people care about Halo with that image.

Because Doom is repetitive shit and COD is shit. Been playing Halo since CE.

You're probably right.

It means a lot

Attached: Most Viewed Games E3 2019.png (1007x800, 76K)

Im Hope it will help.

To be fair, with the formula of a series like Doom, there should be something interesting you can do with level design and enemy placement.
NuDoom just suffered from a few issues like the arena lock downs and not having some interesting situations like that secret in TNT where an archvile's attack is the only way to get a megasphere.
COD i can agree because the major difference between the old kind of shooters (or practically inspired by it) and modern ones is that one at least as actual elements that can even be traced to other genres.
The other is why the comments that this genre is basic and repetitive exist.

LMAO no, 4 and 5 were absolute garbage.

ODST was a $40 campaign and Reach was the last good Halo.

Without Marty and O’Donnell the series went to trash searching for Chief’s feelings when the originals were about the clash of ideologies, alien religion, and humanity’s timeliness persistence in the fact of insurmountable odds.

>games with the biggest budgets not even just for marketing get viewed the most
>keanu reeves
Wow i totally couldn't figure that out for my self
Seriously what do views have to do with anything

Marry, Fuck, Kill

>Reach
>good
I'm happy Reach was Bungie's last because that pile of shit would have been the series's future if Bungie had made Halo 4.
>ODST was a $40 campaign
>$40
Are you a Euronigger because you know damn well that's a lie, what's with you so-called fans always revisioning history, I'm always catching you in a lie.

Shows which series is more popular.

Yeah, cyberpunk has been a real popular series as of late

doom eternal obviously, it isn't even close

What did Halo bring? Never played a single one and never knew anyone playing it

The new Wolfensteins are made by Machine Games, a Swedish company.

It's that keanu star power.

>Shows which series is more popular.
the top 3 games arn't even out or part of a series. If you want to be autistic about youtube views, the initial doom eternal trailer has more than double the amount of any halo infinite trailer

I can't wait to play Halo Infinite's campaign.

>great looking sequel to a great game
>0 gameplay shown sequel to a poor game
>I don't even know or care enough to watch the trailer

You mean you're Zenimax ads with only 8k likes, yeah, the real numbers are far lower than Halo Infinite's E3 2018 numbers.

>the game we are most excited for is the one with the trailer that was 12 minutes of a space mexican trucker crying
fucking IGN holy shit

Doom will, followed by CoD then probably halo infinite. Doom eternal looks like 2016 but bigger and better so that's basically an instant win for them. Cod is the same bullshit every year but at least this one is dropping the future shit. Will probably succumb to modern politics in some way. Halo infinite is made by 343 and there is absolutely no way it will turn out to be good.

>seething Europoor

at least the overall poll is ok

>it's okay if it follows my narrative
Whatever you say Europoor.

at least the top game has gameplay shown

Reach was good and anyone who says otherwise is a bandwaggoning faggot who can't form their own opinions
>Great campaign
>Best forge/customs at the time
>Refined firefight
>Great MM in anything that wasn't competitive
But no, you fags call this bad lmao

not him, but my main gripe with reach was the maps. other than that its breddy gud.

Europe doesn't make fun of Mexico. Europe doesn't give a fuck that Mexico exists.

I honestly think Reach has one of the worst campaigns and the most retarded and unfun version of Legendary difficulty ever put into the series.

I loved COD:GHOSTS, want a fucking proper sequel, and fuck anyone and their fucking hot pockets that tells me I'm wrong.

I want to be with Hesh and Riley as they save Logan from that ratfucker elias.

Doom, and I'm saying this as a Halo fanboy

>Marty and O’Donnell
You just named the same person twice.

I couldn't give a rat's ass about the top game this is Halo vs Doom, Cyberpunk isn't even the game it was supposed to be.

It had one of the worst campaigns in the series next to ODST, its Forge was gray as shit while Halo 3 had better customs, it's Firefight made what was already a boring mode in ODST worse, it's multiplayer is one of the worst next to Halo 4's. Reach was pure ass, it's makes sense that a European would like it.

Doom Eternal will probably have the best single player experience.
But what about Multiplayer?

Attached: thinking.jpg (408x286, 17K)

Halo Infinite will be unironically better than Doom Eternal, screencap this.

Europe cares more about Doom though.

>this is halo vs doom
ok, doom is on the overall list with more votes and halo isn't

>Cyberpunk isn't even the game it was supposed to be.
rich coming from the 343 idiot

This guy gets it, I don't understand the love it and ODST gets, I never did.

And Halo is on this overall list while Doom isn't, your point?

Attached: Most Viewed Game Trailers E3 2019.png (1007x800, 101K)

>capeshit and star wars that high
normies never cease to amaze me

Halo.
I love Doom. But they scrapped the MP instead of improving it. So it will only last a day.

I wish capeshit movies never became popular and Star Wars should have never came back.

>cod doesn't even have gameplay 3-4 months from launch
are they that scared of showing it, hell even MP details are still scarce

fake numbers, CP2077 isn't even half of that

>people shitting on Halo because of 343, even though 5's multiplayer was utter brilliance
Start posting Gamertags and achievement lists. I'm calling you all out.

Seething Doomfags can't cope that nuHalo is more relevant nuDoom.

To me, Reach broke the Halo mechanics with classes and sprinting. It felt like they took too much gameplay from Call of Duty and that time in my life Call of Duty had become very popular. Why would I play Halo if CoD did it better? Reach had better Forge features but Halo peaked at 3 imo.

mw, fuck gaylo, fuck soidoom and also fuck niggers.

halo was always more relevant, but the gap has been closing every year since D44M's release

f-f-f-fake
Cope

I can't wait for Infinite to have the better campaign, that will break Yea Forums.

They really can't.

>Masterpiece
>Very good
>Amazing probably best cod
MY guesses

Only 343 shills like Nu-halo multiplayer.

true niggas dont play that shit

obviously they're fake, one quick youtube search proves it

>the gap has been closing
>Doom fans actually believe this

Guys instead of arguing consider the following:
Argent infused flood

youtube.com/watch?v=hh1TwiVQgSI
youtube.com/watch?v=BDBXjyPfWyA
Call of duty. Great ost.

>halo dropping in relevance since 3
>doom irrelevant with 3 and growing since D44M

Doom, obviously. Halo and CoD had their brief times in the sun, but the original Dooms are Eternal and the nuDooms have revitalized the concept. Doom can thrive in all eras, Cod and Halo were merely the mediocre products of their time.

Attached: 1545528987163.jpg (806x991, 236K)

Cope

Attached: Untitled.png (1669x773, 52K)

Nice retard opinions
>Worst campaign
It was good, only under maybe Halo2/3. Better than CE, 4, 5, for certain. Didn't follow the books, but served as a proper prequel with a fitting mood for the period in the story it took place.
>Forge/customs bad
Anything you could do in 3 you could do better in reach, you big biased gayboy
>firefight worse
Firefight was the same and was given custom options to the player. That is nothing but improvement.
>Multiplayer the worst
Absolutely fun in anything that wasn't competitive slayer, and even then it was decent. Big team battle, invasion, infection, etc. were all fun as fuck

Doom has had a good game in the last decade so I'll go with eternal

I don't give a shit about what multi-million dollar brand made my entertainment, I just care about the quality, and Halo 5's multiplayer had it.

your image proves I'm right, 10 years ago the gap would be far larger

Do you not remember the naysaying from pre-Doom 2016 launch saying it was gonna be shit, then it turned out to be a masterpiece? Doom Eternal naysaying is just that all over again.

bethesda doesn't make doom you moron

>Masterpiece
Eh I like the game but I wouldn't go that far.

Might as well kill myself at that point.

Bungie needs to reboot Marathon

Attached: 1561278946053.gif (480x361, 263K)

>the most retarded and unfun version of Legendary difficulty
I still don't know what they were thinking. Elites can literally facetank 3 stickies and still not have their shields brought down.

Well, better than any Halo game, anyway.

>better than 4 and 5
Debatable, Reach's levels were bad and mediocre.
>better than CE
Now I know you're baiting, Halo CE has one of the best campaigns in the entires series to the point that it's a crime that Halo 3 was the only game to build off of it. Reach also retconned the shit out of Halo CE-3.
>Anything you could do in 3 you could do better in reach, you big biased gayboy
Maybe Reach should have had more than one Forge map, also, Halo 5 has the best Forge in the series.
>Firefight was the same and was given custom options to the player. That is nothing but improvement.
It wasn't really a good mode before but now it's arcade shit.
>Absolutely fun in anything that wasn't competitive slayer, and even then it was decent. Big team battle, invasion, infection, etc. were all fun as fuck
If I were to tell 343 to make Halo mp like any game, it would be Halo CE, 2, 3, and 5, not Reach or 4's.

Cope

>Halo 4 and 5 were an improvement compared to ODST and Reach

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reach has the worst campaign, even 4 and 5 are better.
B-BUT MUH FEELS. It sucks shit in terms of level design, weapons, enemies, everything about it is just dogshit to play through.

Infinite if 343 swallows their pride and just makes it like mom (Bungie) used to

that's what halo fans have been doing for this past generation, yeah

I really liked John Carter, it was fun. I would be down for a sequel, didn't know it was super expensive though

Halo Infinite is on track to be the most expensive videogame project ever made, it's either going to tank the series or bring it into a second golden age, no inbetween.

Attached: infinite.png (542x305, 190K)

it's impossible for an FPS to be one of the most expensive games ever. It has to be some kind of mixed genre game like destiny to do so

Breakout 1.0 was pure fucking fun good god. Whoever had that idea needs a raise.

Doom Eternal. The first game didn't take itself very seriously and made me laugh at some of the ridiculous shit going on. Eternal looks to be more of the same. Halo and COD campaigns are just dire at this point.

>Sprint
>A movement option

Here's a little lesson in game design upu fucking zoomer. See, when Sprint is intrinsic, the map design simply changes to accomodate it, it's artificial as fuck, you spend the same time moving in a game without sprint than one with it, difference is that you can't fire your weapon or react to things when doing a sprint. In Reach, maps aren't designed aroumd the assumptiom that you have Sprint, so it therefore becomes a movement option. Option being the key word, it's not a fucking movement option in 4 and 5 because it's not an option you zoomer fuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_expensive_films
It's #8 on this list, now that I'm looking at it most of those films are pretty bad

>More expensive than fucking Avatar

wew, goddamn

Am I the only one concerned about the Halo CE port on MCC PC? It's fucked up on the Xbox apparently.

Eternal looks like that UI joke for underwater escort missions. Also if deathmatch is gone I'll pirate it, idk whole thing is looking more like the modern Halo problem of adding new shit for no reason that requires you to not shoot things when you'd rather shoot things.

It was in spite of that ugly faggot. I hope...

Fucked up is a stretch. It's the gearbox port, which is not the Xbox version, but they can resolve the issues and I believe recently the commented on exactly that.

Best vehicles of the FPS genre. Still true today.

>additional movement options detract from shooting
I don't like the UI though, it's clear they made it with switch toddlers in mind. Hopefully there's customization options

Attached: kot.jpg (1024x1004, 55K)

probably because vehicles don't belong in FPS games

the series is already tanked. the only thing on the line with this game's success or faulire is 343i I imagine.

They were in terms of campaign, Halo 5's campaign may have sucked but its gameplay was fun as hell, ODST and Reach don't even have that.

The whole expensive video game think has been debunked by 343 already.

unironicly soul

CoD 1,2,3, and United offensive are all some of the greatest WWII campaigns out there. Honorable mention to medal of honor rising sun

we're... going... home

343 damage control in this thread.

Though Doom Eternal is looking like shit as well.

*thing

>he says this like doom was ever anything more than a rehash of wolf 3d
get the soi googles off. every FPS produced by the 90s was unplayable garbage aside from wolf3d and duke nukem 3d

>damage control
>when the entire thread is nothing but seething doomfags

This

I thought this last night. The 2000s were the true peak. Now we're almost in the 2020s. Christ almighty.

Doom my dude, Halo has been going down the shitter for a while, and COD has been trash for almost a decade.

2000-2005 was the peak of gaming as a whole.

Doom or call of Duty. Halo Infinite has no chance of being good.

this

Attached: marathon.jpg (620x465, 42K)

well Yea Forums?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

modern bungie is worse than 343 though

Good opinion

Master Chief, baby

Destiny is better than 343 Halo, even if Destiny is shit.

As bad as destiny is it's still salvageable with the expansion unlike halo 4/5

There's no way anything can surprass the Jackals with aimbot OHKO rifles in 2.

I like Master Chief more, but Doom Guy would probably win a fight.

Master chief is called a demon, but doomguy is feared by hell's strongest demons and has killed titans.
Doomguy without a doubt.

Attached: 1563258176333.png (400x359, 167K)

>Destiny is better than 343 Halo
>As bad as destiny is it's still salvageable with the expansion unlike halo 4/5
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLOOR IT CHIEF, GO

Attached: 1586779175636.jpg (1199x675, 86K)

Halo 5 has the best multiplayer in the series, everyone who disagrees is a nostalgianigger

It's true, cope more dumb ass.

It wasn't.

BRAINDEAD LOSER BRAINDEAD LOSER BRAINNNDEADD SMALL BRAIN SMALLL PROTIST BRAINNN SMALL BRAIN SMALL TINY LOW IQ VERY VERY STUPID!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Someone seems angry.

>staffing your writers with people who hated the current story and style of halo
fucking why? they had to know that was a recipe for disaster.

CE is, but Halo 5 has some good aspects to it.

laughing at your small brain ; ^ 0

Halo>CoD>DOOM

You will get the most mileage out of Halo, and with 343 taking the sweet time with this game, I have faith that they can do well. H5 MP is god tier, so if they can make a good SP, this could easily be on of the best games in the series

This is the first time where I have been actually excited for a CoD game since BO, and with Crossplay it would easily be the most lively game in the series. Also singleplayer can be kino if they don't call for the SJW shit. Only downside is its fucking Activision and they can easily fuck it up with P2W shit.

Doom Eternal just looks like DOOM 2016 but with new mechanics, WHICH ISN'T BAD, but even after loving DOOM 2016, I felt like that game went on for far too long, and just found myself just rushing through it by the end. It will most likely be really good, but also may be a one and done game, so its an easy rental.

Doom Eternal looks cool. And its predecessor was fun. Its probably going to win but thats hard to say. I still haven't seen Halo Infinite gameplay. If they remove sprint and armor abilities/enhanced movement it will be the de facto winner. But 343 is making the game and they are really incompetent. Call of Duty? The only two I really loved were World at War and Finest Hour. The rest I had a very passing interest in. It might be okay. It might not. I don't know.

Microsoft order them to do it because they wanted Halo to be something else, Halo 4 even originally were planning to make the Marines look like they did in Halo CE-3.

Attached: Halo_4_Marine_Concept.jpg (800x800, 55K)

Doom under Bethesda>CoD under Infinity Ward>>>Halo under 343i

doomguy

Attached: D-El58aWsAA6nt0.jpg orig.jpg (4027x1650, 814K)

laughter is often the sign of hidden pain

You're making shit up. 4 doesn't even have functional AI.

Reach doesn't either, which is why they needed to compensate by inflating health pools at higher difficulties.

Whatever you say

This

Doom Eternal. Never gave a shit about COD and Halo is way past its prime and should just retire for a while.

Microsoft was literally the reason halo 5 was ass because they ran over 343's vision of the game. How can you possibly be so retarded as to think it was the other way around? Are you just trying to be cool by blaming 343 for everything?

Attached: FB_IMG_1549502293896.jpg (463x450, 23K)

god, fuck this gay ass earth. 4 could have been absolute kino if they didnt scrap the staff and the story

also 3 marines looked the best imho

Attached: Halo_3_Marines.png (504x347, 314K)

>Doomtard accusing anything of being past its prime

This, same happened with Halo 4, 343 got tired of them when they suggested another ODST game not giving them time on Halo 6 that they put their foot down after 5.

343s version was also shit though

Wish the 343 shills weren't allowed to shit up these threads. At least the furfag isn't awake.

Doom has had a good game in the past decade.

4 and 5's campaigns were dogshit. Imagine actually choosing to die on a hill this retarded

Whay godforsaken zoomer faggot hell did i end up in

Have you never been in a Halo thread? That autist is always there.

4 and 5 was the peak of halo.
boomers cant cope with the fact that 343 not only gave halo an actual story and good characters, but updated the horrible 2000s game play as well

god help you if you bring up halo 2.

Gonna be cute watching them waste their and our time porting 4 to PC. I bet they won't even bother porting 5 after that.

This isnt descriptive and mostly opinionated.

Objectively the better series is call of duty and the most successful. They all play differently though and all are great and all have had ups and downs. All three entries look promising and look to return to what made them all great. Stop being a fucking contrarian faggot by hating on successful franchises because its "normal". Fucking dumb.

>Destiny is better than Halo 4 and Halo 5
On what fucking level?
Story-wise: Destiny is a fucking mess. Say what you want about 5, but Halo 4 was easily better than Destiny and Reach.
Gameplay-wise: For a company that made Halo, its remarkable that they made one of the most unbalanced game of all time
Destiny was salvageable during TTK expansion, but everything afterwards has been fucking garbage. How the fuck did they manage to make Destiny 2 worse than Vanilla Destiny 1 when they made a good game with TTK? Don't fucking forget that they tied progression with grinding the most tedious shit and you get little to nothing good now. AND NOW YOU NEED TO BUY DLC FOR THE EXPANSION BECAUSE ACTIVISION ARE A BUNCH OF SHIFTY JEWS. I've given them so many chances with D2, but unless Shadow keep is TTK levels of great, I will be officially done with Bungie.

Attached: Annotation 2019-07-16 230335.png (2274x985, 73K)

this.
but they also all have an equally large chance of fucking up hilariously.
its a win/win, unless youre a fanboy faggot.

This guy has an RSS or something set up so everytime halo 4/5 or 343 are mentioned he immidietly deflects to reach everytime. That or he's extremely autistic. Probably the latter.

Halo because he kills allens and doesn't afraid of anything

game wise? tie. the games themselves, while being very different in gameplay, arent that much different in difficulty.
cannon wise? doomguy. he was literally given satanic powers.

>Imagine actually choosing to die on a hill
That's how I felt playing Reach's campaign. What do you honestly see in ODST and Reach's campaigns, they sucked so badly I knew Bungie gave me everything but the kitchen sink in Halo CE-3 but they could have at least tried with ODST and Reach, splitting the teams three ways relly was a mistake plus they showed they didn't want to make any more Halo games.

*really

Halo 1 is the best and you aren't old enough to post here

>ce best campaign
Absolute bullshit. CE is the most dated and it sucks replaying.

Going on gameplay, Doomguy can run up to 90mph. He’s not human and could probably snap a Spartan in half.

I bet you have endless debates online about the purity of WADs and whether or not you should be able to look up and down with your mouse.

Nostalgia's got you by the balls and you seem to love it.

>This guy is actually
>Unironically
>Trying to argue in favor of 4 and 5

I just have no words to articulate the complexity of this kind of zoomcancer

Chief is most definitely stronger since he can flip an elephant

>doom fan unironically calling anyone a nostalgia fag

can chief do this?

Attached: Breakable.gif (500x281, 2.43M)

>defending CoD and Halo
over 18 site

when people praise doom now it's about the 2016 one or the one coming this year, halo praise is around the time of 3

boomercope

Realistically, chief would win based on his canon strength, speed, skill, and intelligence. Though Doomguy is kind of a mix between a grounded character and a gag character so it's hard to pit them against each other.

If you go by what the game tells you, you'd think Doomguy would be stronger, but nothing in his arsenal suggests he is more powerful than Chief.

>Microsoft was literally the reason halo 5 was ass because they ran over 343's vision of the game

youtube.com/watch?v=KcmJ4ASWDdc

Watch this basednigger flat out state they added sprint because people "expect" it and say that again with a straight face

Fuck you and 343

Attached: 1553663346837.jpg (1024x1006, 94K)

doom2016 is shit. anyone who isnt a nostalgia fag admits this. its just an endless grindfest with hardly any enemies.

Actually yes he can snap the neck of a fully grown Sangheili from behind, so can any spartan

>anyone who isnt a nostalgia fag admits this
complete opposite dumbo, and these people are in the extreme minority.

>grindfest
>hardly any enemies
does not compute

>look to return to what made them all great.
>no gameplay

343 get ye gone

Doomguy is basically the equivalent of the Hulk. You fight him and he only gets angrier.

talk to anyone who is worth their salt in games and they will have already forgotten about nuDOOM

the opinion of a retard like you certainly doesn't matter, they hype for eternal is a testament to D44M's lasting impact

>hype for eternal
nonexistant. look at that graph. nudoom doesnt even touch the top ten. cyberpunk 2077 is going to be the more loved game and there is nothing bethesdrones can do about it

Doom is the only franchise of the 3 that is still made by people that give a fuck about it

>Objectively the better series is call of duty
???

>youtube views as a metric
you're even dumber than I thought, I guarantee you botw2 will blow out CP2077 despite being exclusive

All evidence shown so far points to Bethesda basically letting id do its own thing and not really interfering.

based trips of truth, stay seething destiny keks

Attached: 4366D218-7162-4B0A-AB74-14D7C515CB1F.png (792x1074, 480K)

I fuck with guys in your so-called Halo threads because you're really not Halo fans, I believe Yea Forums's reaction to the Halo Infinite E3 2019 trailer proved that.

>I guarantee you botw2 will blow out CP2077 despite being exclusive
The Witcher 3 has over 33 millions copies sold, do you honesty expect CP2077 to not sell extremely well? Also Yea Forums being hyped for a game doesn't me the rest of the world is. Yea Forums fucking hate Halo 5, and yet that game sold more than DOOM

Would you stop grasping for straws, please? We know where this goes next: you will say you only pretended to be retarded and leave this thread for fear of further embarrassment.

33 million is all three games combined, not witcher 3. Witcher 3 was like 10 million despite being multiplat until it started selling dirt cheap to inflate sales, BotW is at 14.22 million as of march and still full or nearly full price, sales have not stopped for it either

>Yea Forums fucking hate Halo 5, and yet that game sold more than DOOM
not hard to do when you're the top IP of one of the three major video game companies. Pokemon SwSh is awful and likely to be worse than any game ITT but will sell more

You do know Halo Infinites' most recent trailer, which showed no gameplay, has more views than Doom's which does right?

who gives a fuck about multiplayer, it's all lootbox shit these days
there's no multiplayer from a big company or big franchise name that isn't corrupt as fuck

Shut the fuck up zoomer, Reach's campaign was shit.

You can't even answer what even remotely makes ODST and Reach's campaign even good, they're both soulless as shit and the first time fans shitting on the games meant something since they were the first Halo games to lose players and not sell as well as their predecessors because bad word to mouth which didn't happen to any other FPS Halo game.

Actually Witcher 3 sold over 20m, so that would mean that Witcher 1 and 2 sold a combine of around 13m. That really good all things considering, with the hype of CP2077, I expect it to be even better.

>not hard to do when you're the top IP of one of the three major video game companies.
You also have to factor in that Halo 5 released when the Xbone was at like 20-25m, and with Halo 5 selling 5 million in its first 6 months, it meant that 1 out of every 4 Xbone owners had Halo 5, while DOOM had all of Xbox/PS4/PC and still got outsold.

This

read the rest of my post regarding witcher 3's sales and BotW's continued ones at full price

>You also have to factor in that Halo 5 released when the Xbone was at like 20-25m, and with Halo 5 selling 5 million in its first 6 months, it meant that 1 out of every 4 Xbone owners had Halo 5, while DOOM had all of Xbox/PS4/PC and still got outsold.
I'm not denying halo 5 sold less than doom, i'm saying it's not an accomplishment for the top IP of microsoft, one of the big 3

Shh, let him cope with the hard reality.

*sold more

We might not have actual concrete stats of the Doomguy himself but Doom 2016's codexes shed some light on stats on certain weapons and even powerups like haste or Berserk. If I could find a place that kept all these gameplay related codexes in one easy to read page I would post it instead of going through all the wiki pages and posting them one at a time.

Though one I can remember is that the Heavy Assault Rifle fires something like an anti-material rifle.

Singleplayer doom. multiplayer Halo.

Infinite is going back to the campaign gamplays of Halo CE-3 where we're not going to have those first person interruptions moments. Also, the game will have wildlife and we also, get something similar to the Halo 3 Scarab battles as well so Halo Infinite may win on the campaign front as well.

Depends on what id pulls out of their ass. Every mention of Doom Eternal by id has shown something off the wall.

Attached: Marauder.jpg (1280x794, 124K)

how the fuck do you know this with nothing cutscenes shown?

Because 343 post about this shit on forums.

>who gives a fuck about multiplayer
Me. Good thing I'll have the MCC. I won't need to cope like you QuakeDoomWolfenstein boomers.

Developers say a lot of things.

halo>doom>nudoom>nuhalo
call of duty was never good

Modern warfare looks pretty good and in honestly only looking forward to a gritty campaign which neither halo or doom will deliver.

>DA JOOOOOOOIOOOOS DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOS
Fuck off /pol/

Are you retarded?
That's a gameplay mechanic.
I swear they should be a debating board about would win in a fight board.

>Too retarded to read

>I was pretending to be retarded.

Attached: 1561787159048.jpg (355x642, 103K)

>Talking about gameplay feats
>show off an example
>THAT DOESN'T COUNT
Kill yourself

>strength
No.
>speed
No.
>skill
maybe
>intelligence
maybe

All Master Chief has going for him is """""""""luck"""""""""

Master Chief never flipped an elephant.

Definitely not COD because it will feature stronk wamim

>Master Chief could take Doomg-
oh no no no
youtube.com/watch?v=MNrpa0ZIr1E

Doom and Halo will have longevity due to how unique in terms of lore and world design. Halo is also very rooted in genre fiction. CoD is generic owned by kikes that’ll run it into the ground.

>using a poorly choreograph scene as an argument

This

>ran by kikes
It sure does smell /pol/ around here.

You'd hope they fixed it, since that's halo infinite's entire purpose, to unfuck the franchise with better designs along it. If they fail then they are probably fucked.

Sure does smell like spacebattles over here.

the only way to do that is to retcon 4 and 5.

>Halo
>ever failing

Just retcon ODST and Reach, they those two games retconned the series the most.

Halo is a realistic shooter.
COD is the same genre as fortnite

>These three different franchises defined a genre.
>no Quake

>Halo is a realistic shooter
But Halo is a power fantasy.

a realistic power fantasy.

>343 faggot thinks 4 and 5 dont deserve to be forgotten

Why are Halo and Doom even compared? Halo is a series about traveling around and outside the galaxy to different alien worlds exploring, fighting aliens, fighting space parasites, fighting space robots, and saving the galaxy from alien menace. Doom is about fighting demons in Hell and traveling to other dimensions with dragons and shit.

>Halo
>in any way realistic

Not really. Not at all. Halo is much closer to a traditional arena FPS, just with console adaptations; two guns, slower move speed, equipment. It retains equal starts, an emphasis on movement, and the ability to shoot while traversing the map; there's no accuracy penalty for moving like there is in CoD, and you are not penalized for firing "from the hip."

More realistic then cod

Attached: 1561338270028.jpg (633x400, 247K)

>Halo
>realistic

More realistic than cod