How long did you play Club Penguin for Yea Forums

Attached: CA76FB79-463A-4660-B882-20A4FCB591CC.png (1380x1859, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oic_u83eSXw
youtube.com/watch?v=CP9craRmEec
youtu.be/Uc0RmO6oVkE
youtube.com/watch?v=eoq6Z0IEbeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Um_Qsnmqg1U
youtube.com/watch?v=XFesmQcDatI
youtu.be/YqEsI4Uc7Yk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

about 10 years

fuck, seeing that fat face really brings me back

Attached: think.png (1024x934, 1.02M)

My first pin was the gem. I can't remember my last one, but I had to have been a member for about 2 1/2 years or so.

Attached: gemc.png (852x449, 53K)

Ill just log on and check

the old site was soulful

Attached: C6BF3585-7D2A-4BDE-8A68-2869C6928E26.jpg (750x685, 665K)

2006 halloween party was my favorite party

Attached: BE6B95BE-A59F-4636-AD64-7F93061249B5.jpg (500x282, 53K)

Taken the day of the shutdown.

Attached: howtimeflies.png (437x314, 22K)

I'm not sure exactly when I first played it. It was definitely Christmas, but I can't remember if it was 2006 or 2007. Either way, it was definitely a big part of my formative years, what with being born in 2000 and all.

Attached: partypenguin.png (793x848, 322K)

I started playing sometime before they added the lighthouse, maybe spring of 2006 on the Miniclip servers
I must have quit sometime in 2011 or whenever the second card jutsu game was added, around the time when they began throwing out disney collabs
I logged in one last time an hour before the game was shutdown just to see what changed during my long absence and it was like looking at a completely different game

Attached: 1512771242611.png (530x674, 544K)

Created an account in July of 2007. Became obsessed with it and started making youtube videos through 2008

tfw I check and the videos are still there

Attached: rockhopper1.jpg (662x331, 142K)

I distinctly remember this being my first pin and the wiki told me it's from summer of 2007. That really fucking hit me hard for some reason.

Attached: Surfboard_Pin.PNG.png (1882x1665, 103K)

Those quads hit me hard if you know what I mean

That shit is for retarded kids.

The famous penguins weren't bots were they? I remember they would respond to your questions and stuff.

Harder question: what was the best game?
If you don't say Aqua Grabber or Cart Surfer, you can get out of my face.

Okay, so I just did some research and since I can remember the Cove getting added it must have been 2006.
Damn.

Attached: aisudhahsudiahsuidah.png (557x640, 157K)

Started about April 2006. My first item was the pink bunny ears, I missed the propellor cap by a few days when I signed up. Those were the days. I remember that one Christmas update where everything was snowed over and there were tunnels dug between the main hub areas, that was max comfy

The Pizza Parlour, you uncouth swine

Cart surfer for quick coins, bean counter was the only one that was somewhat challenging so I played it all the time.

>come home from school on friday
>the new catalogs and parties are out and i play all weekend

take me back

Attached: 1534035073403.jpg (490x287, 24K)

find four. lodge + attic were best place in the game

youtube.com/watch?v=oic_u83eSXw

Ice Fishing.

Attic was so comfy, it was my number one place to chat with my penguin buddies.

you can't deny it had the best music
youtube.com/watch?v=CP9craRmEec

My first memories of ever playing this game are of playing in the lodge, and that fishing minigame.

Quick I need to know, did any of you go by Skywalker135 on Club Penguin?

youtu.be/Uc0RmO6oVkE
take me back

>The Box Dimension's song was based off of Mystic Cave Zone
youtube.com/watch?v=eoq6Z0IEbeQ

mfw they brought it back that January

Thanks Cody

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-16 at 7.57.06 PM.png (2368x1366, 262K)

That one mission with the boiler puzzle always took me ages to complete.

i hate my life

man, i love this guy's vids
youtube.com/watch?v=Um_Qsnmqg1U

around 6 years. I never really had a main account per se since I was a dumb kid. Any time I wanted to play I would just make a new account and type in random shit for the password. Obviously I never remembered them so the next day I'd just repeat the whole thing. The minigames were fucking kino tho, especially the bean counter one.

Back in 1999 or early 00. I remember people making jokes about 9/11 on CP when it happened. That was back when CP mods weren’t pussies though.

i played it first in 2007 ish
just before it closed down i was in college and this lad i knew and i signed up new accounts and fucked around, the mad lad bought membership and kitted out his penguin for one last time.

my heart

youtu.be/Uc0RmO6oVkE

I was "Ooingo". Nothing to do with the band, I was just trying to find a name without numbers that would also suit a penguin

2005-2007

Attached: D5F72E55-2FC4-4C2F-9F1B-9D08DEB1925D.jpg (235x313, 40K)

Creating Herbert (and Klutzy) was probably my favorite thing they ever did to Club Penguin

It was such a great idea for there to be some real conflict in the game, and an even greater idea for it to be a cartoon villain

His introduction spooked me.

Attached: herbertsfirstappearance.png (939x590, 149K)

2008 to 2011, even had a blog about it

They were controlled by moderators

*holds W*

Attached: Bell_waving_ingame.PNG.png (185x179, 17K)

Ahem.
youtube.com/watch?v=XFesmQcDatI

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

real niggas understand this image

Attached: 1558738005896.png (635x413, 52K)

That second one spooked me the first time I saw it, since I didn't expect it to be there and the grin was so freaky

youtu.be/YqEsI4Uc7Yk

How's the Club Penguin Rewritten thing?

From what I played of it just today, it's pretty much just old Club Penguin with free membership.

I used to think Rockhopper was the coolest shit, I even had a CYOA book about going on an adventure with him.

>even had a CYOA book about going on an adventure with him
I require a scripture from this supposed novel

Attached: 1485196105335.jpg (938x477, 58K)

Same, I think I stupidly got rid of my copies of it. I just remember finding the Zucchini worshipping lizards that also used Zucchini as weapons to capture you hilarious as a kid.

I don't have the book anymore, hell if I know what happened to it. But I remember it started with sneaking on his ship when he left harbor like everyone tried to do.

Started in 08 and played for maybe a few years pretty consistently. I remember at one point my family couldn't afford internet for a period so I would go play on the public library computers.

Really loved the game when I was younger, would play it for hours. Sad Disney turned it into a big AD campaign in the end.

Attached: first pin.png (414x312, 43K)

Jesus they really don't like giving Card Jitsu codes out, huh?

No but I think they became bots at some point

Puffle roundup was goat for coin farming. It would go on endlessly and you could get about 100 per round. If you were fast and efficient, you could get boatloads.

I remember doing a coin glitch and being so scared of getting banned that I emailed the club penguin guys and apologized.

0 years, because Roblox was always better

Fuck, lol. Reminds me of when I downloading some cheat program called penguin storm, got scared, and emailed then asking not to get banned.

Club Penguin was for faggots, Habbo Hotel was the shit back then, prove me wrong motherfuckers.

finally someone who has some taste

I played it for like a day when I was 14 unless you count the times I made burner accounts to shitpost with Yea Forums. I dunno I guess I was too old for it by the time it was popular, I'd already gone through my neopets phase at that point. Don't remember how long I was into that but it was at least a year or two.

I had three accounts, I never made my own. 4four, hotjaket2, and chewy206. The first was my sister's that she made in 2006 and the other two were given to me by friends about 2-3 years later. I was a kid and I didn't have much access to a computer in general so I played pretty liberally but I loved it. I remember every time I went to Sam's club with my parents I would go over to the computers and play club penguin until I had to leave. It was a fun ride while it lasted and even up until it shut down I would occasionally log on and have a nostalgia trip for a couple hours before I would abandon it for another month or two. Good memories. Also whoever was suzyg2585 and kept hitting on my penguin if you still want a bf lmk

damn you just beat me

Attached: Club Penguin End Age.png (641x543, 40K)

here was my first

Attached: First Pin.png (323x251, 16K)

should i dump my massive folder of nostalgia i got before the shutdown?

Attached: Award 22.png (616x790, 89K)

Actual soulless NPCs

Attached: 1514570392389.jpg (199x200, 8K)

its been years since ive heard this song

Please do