Resident Evil Triple Pack

60 dollars for this

20 dollars for each game, seems like a fair deal to me.

Attached: IMG_20190716_113057.jpg (507x820, 115K)

Separately on sale on PSN they were like $5-8 a piece, u gettin ripped off

yes but if you buy it you have to play it on the fucking nintendo switch so I wouldnt say its worth it

i got each of those games for like 7 dollars off steam

Pretty sure those games are cheap separately at least for PC. RE7 Gold is 15 dollars right now for PC so 20 is a ripoff for the older ones.

its actually 60 on steam

>only one good game
>only one game is even on the cartridge
>no gyro aiming for RE4
>$60
Bravo Capcom

they were on sale obviously

Goddamnit I already have RE4 Digitally on Shitch. I really want it physically though, Do I bite the bullet Yea Forumsros?

>RE4
worth every penny
>RE5
somewhat bad but has a few highlights
>RE6
literally fucking dogshit. I can't believe they are still bothering to port this absolute piss stain of a game at this point like people want it.

>gyro aiming
the biggest dumbest meme control. Hated it in Zelda and didn't even bother with it in Splatoon. Feels awful.

>DMC5 releases on all platforms but Switch
>Nintendies get DMC1, an almost 20 year old game, as compensation
>RE2 releases on all platforms, except Switch of course
>Nincels get RE4, that'll be $60 plus tax please
can't make this shit up

Attached: 1436534731888.jpg (400x396, 30K)

>not even on 3 cartridges
what's even the point?

Looks solid but I already own RE4 on 3 different systems.

Attached: 3d144de54fd5c7ffd27c045688f716bd75a82f45r1-480-360v2_hq.jpg (480x360, 13K)

I'm pissed. All I want, literally ALL I want, is RE4 on cartridge. I don't want RE5/6 because I already bought them once and they're both dogshit. I don't want to spend 20 cents on them, let alone 20 bucks. I want the fuck out of RE4 on cartridge, but not enough to spend an extra $40 on 2 games I'd rather never be in the same room as again. So what I'm probably gonna do, because fuck Capcom apparently, is wait for someone to sell the RE4 cartridge secondhand on eBay or some shit and just go from there. I hate that it has to be that convoluted but Capcom absolutely refuses to give me the very simple thing I want. So fuck 'em, I guess.

Attached: steaming mad.gif (500x281, 938K)

Man Capcom really went full fucking lazy on Switch didn't they

>gets a trashy janky old version of Monster Hunter instead of the much better World
Capcom seems to hate Nintendo

Nintendo stopped distributing their games in Europe, that's probably why Capcom is so pissed

Either that or buy the collection and then buy a fake box art of just RE4 from some 2nd hand market.

>Capcom admits they just ripped DMC1 out of a collection instead of porting the collection
Did Nintendo piss in their cornflakes or something

MHW in a technical sense is such a mess that a Switch port is off the table unless a god tier company ports it.
Its using a version of MT Framework bogged down with so much shit that was never intended to be used by the engine in the first place that leads to its horrible performance on most platforms.

>buy the collection

I don't even need the box, I just want the RE4 cartridge without having to buy RE5/6 again, and for triple the price because I'm getting 2 extra games that I hate.

One word: ebay

That's fine, I'll probably but the thing for 60 just for RE4, RE5 and RE6 are just a bonus, not the best bonus in the world but a bonus

That's the plan. See

The DMC1 port is 9GB and the biggest Switch cartridge is 32 gigs (kek), so I guess it could be that? They could've just added DMC2 as a download code though (or removed it altogether for all I care).

>Console loyalist pretend these games didn't come out already
>Pretend it matters if you buy a game on release when they also shit on morons for the same practice with every new game that comes out.

Consoletards deserve open grave funerals.

Nintendo STINKS

the problem is that Switch cartridges are expensive AF so a physical switch release under $30 isn't really feasible

The HD Collection on other systems is 12 GB

Dragon's Dogma was on a 16 GB cartridge and was only 30 dollars

It is the ONLY Capcom Switch game that doesn't have a catch. Itsuno probably saw to it himself

Mega Man 11 has a catch?

>Don't get RE2: REmake
>Instead get a 14 year old game, 10 year old game, and a 7 year old game for 1 full price game
>The 3 games were in the bargain bin for years for the PS3 and 360 for $15 or less

How will Nintenbros rationalize this?

For a port of a 15 year old game? Really now?

So how does that excuse a game like Bendy being $30 on cart & eShop, compared to $20 anywhere else?