Possible remake?

This game was too underrated

Attached: 4F3F4318-305A-4974-A8A0-098256AFE945.jpg (629x900, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_-0sUuGufmw
youtu.be/AxzdJq9ZwE0
github.com/ThirteenAG/WidescreenFixesPack/releases/tag/scarface
youtube.com/watch?v=D0gJuVelHe4
youtube.com/watch?v=bFqWsQPmHZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>those easter eggs
>those NPC conversations
It was a really great game, underrated for sure

>Possible remake?
I fucking wish. The gunplay was top notch and had a sweet soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=_-0sUuGufmw

maybe now that mafia commited suicide

Played the hell outta that when it came out. I remember the map being a bit small, but everything else was great.

I still replay it every few years. Great game and I found it to be better than gta. That moment when you finally meet the sandman and realize there’s an entire other map for you to explore was awesome. Everything from the limb targeting,balls meter, mansion customization, drug dealing and working your way back up to the top was all done very well. My only complaint at the time were the graphics, the fucked up part is that Sierra was going to make a sequel but it got canned.

Better than GTA imho, also the best taunts in vidya
"There's no resurrection for you, mang!"

Based

This and butcher bay are the best adaptations of a movie character in game all while being genuinely good games

Don't forget Origins Wolverine

I thought this too and then you unlock the islands.

What ever happened to Sierra?

You're forgetting Shrek 2, dude!

I 100% this game. It is fantastic.

>new Scarface movie is about a Mexican in the cartel
It’ll just be another generic cartel movie that tries to be like Sicario/Escobar. I hope it’s good though

Hopefully it won't be as retarded as the 1983 version's second half.

very satisfying gunplay
taunt button done right

>new Scarface movie
I'm sorry, what?

Attached: 2919689-4831166425-29196.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

A new Scarface movie is in production

I wish it was a Cuban in the cartel or a old school Colombian in the cartel

Never ever
Same with those Godfather games, those were kino

and The Warriors

I downloaded it on PC and this happened

youtu.be/AxzdJq9ZwE0

surrealist masterpiece

happens when the game is pirated

No, it is a bug with the original DX9 renderer when using multiple cores.

Get a fix.

github.com/ThirteenAG/WidescreenFixesPack/releases/tag/scarface

Second one was okay but the first one was fucking great in terms of just giving you a sandbox to play around in that just happened to take place in the Godfather world, and it didn't feel tacked on. It actually felt like it expanded on the movies.

nice
ty

kino

I just looked it up and it has absolutely nothing to do with Scarface beyond the name so no there isn't

the second one was the best one and only problem with it was that it was short and rushed so when you finished the game there was nothing to do because all the enemy families would be dead and they wouldn't attack your business anymore

I remember there was a mechanic where you were able to do coke do build up your meter until you became invincible and went fuck wild but apparently they had to change it to a rage meter or something before launch which sucks.

Attached: pepe coke.jpg (472x461, 30K)

iirc they changed it to Balls but yeah, they had to remove you actually doing coke

If the rumors about the next GTA are true it might be close?

my brother rented this from blockbuster and 10 year old me couldnt beat one fo the last missions because of all the annoying ass cartel members on the island
going to torrent it and try to finish it this time.

It was pretty good from what I remember. I loved playing music just walking on the street pissing on trash cans.

Still the best GTA-esque game I've ever played. Having henchmen fight with you was absolutely great, and the drugs economy was top notch.

>If you stay up in the intro scene the ending to the movie will play
>Awesome soundtrack
>Top notch side content
>Can switch to henchmen to make money for Tony
>Fuckin' radical story
>You can find Gilligan's Island
I just fuckin' love this game. I'd love at least a rerelease with some small updates. Really the only thing that was bothersome in the original was the fact that you couldn't jump so you'd have to go around things.

Weird how this game had the cast from the movie but because they're all dead they play different characters

No shit moron, same as the 80s movie having nothing to do with the original

Wait until you meet Sosa lmao

I just want a gta that is nothing but fighting with your gang taking over shit or just group fighting in general Gta lost and the Damned gang wars was fun as fuck to play
youtube.com/watch?v=D0gJuVelHe4

Rockstar tries to be too cinematic now and end up being up their own ass when it comes to story. It’s funny because a game based off a literal movie is more fun than gtaiv/v which are video games but try to be movies

I hope GTA VI rumors are true, because it then it would basically be Scarface 3: Vice City 2

LET IT ALL BLEED OUT
LET IT ALL BLEED OUT
*DUN DUUUN DUN DUUUN DUN DUUUN DUN DUUN*

RDR2 was fun to play for me but yeah they are trying way too hard to make it cinematic, just make movies you'll probably get more profit that way you know?

was it better or worse than the first Godfather game?

>t’s funny because a game based off a literal movie is more fun than gtaiv/
V sure, but IV kept it more consistant than either V or TWIY.

GTAVI should take elements from Scarface and Chinatown wars and focus on building a drug empire. Maybe have drugs have their own physical properties instead of being numbers on a screen or static models. How cool would it be to have a car or boat chase with the police with packages of cocaine busting open flying out of your vehicle if you drive too wrecklessly. It would give incentive to hire crews once you move up to transport for you

Well they better or AL Pacino will be dead before he can VA for a remake. But yes I would hope they have something in the works.

Way better. It’s better than gta in my opinion but im sure a lot of people would disagree

Way better because it's like a what if sequel instead of just replaying the movie.

Don’t worry, Al Pacino hand picked the voice actor for tony and it sounded just like him. He never did any voice acting for the game

>GTAVI should take elements from Scarface and Chinatown wars and focus on building a drug empire.
This, but keep the character as a key member of that empire instead of the dude running it. I don't want to own an empire stretching from coast to coast and still having to hustle like a scrub.

Also got to drop vid because Scarface is that fucking awesome.
youtube.com/watch?v=bFqWsQPmHZE

Really, I never knew that, Cool.

The intro movie and this mission leading up to you losing your empire was kino

Yup, the voice actor is that good. You would never know it wasn’t really Pacino unless you bothered to look it up

i dont mind the hustle as long i can do it with my gang, why be the lone ranger when i can have a posse of good-for-nothing bastards to watch my back?

It could be cool running an empire after street hustling for the majority of the game. Gives you something to work towards and could play completely differently during the end game. Maybe shift focus onto hiring people you can trust. Imagine skimping out on your security detail with one guy slipping through the cracks and ends up being an informant that cost you millions of dollars...or maybe you can just waste him but that would draw heat so you decide to bribe him instead. It would be cool if they could have a bunch of different mechanics all interwoven that have cause and effects along with emergent gameplay that keeps SP fresh.

I don't mind it either, but I don't want it to be like Skyrim where I could be taking a stroll in deadric armor and low leveled enemies still come at me. They need to redo the Respect attribute of SA and build on it.

true that maybe add hit squad to try to take you too so you are always on your toes for a fight

I knew it wasn't because even the game's opening credits tells you it's another guy voicing him.

Basically the Wire: the Game we never got.

Scarface is the closest thing that comes to that which is why I like it so much.

Waste them before they act, display the bodies to draw police to their area. Watch their sales numbers drop with all the heat.

I remember playing it and just fucking around with cheats, kind of wish i stopped messing around and finished it though, fun times. Speaking of film-to-game adaptations, how good/shit were the godfather games? Heard a lot of bad and not too much good

Attached: The_Godfather_II_Game.jpg (478x599, 147K)

Same, sucks we never got a PS3 version to fill in what the PS2 version lacked because the streets are surprisingly empty for an open world game.

1 was good, 2 was mediocre but some fun can be had with it. 2 introduced “the don view” which I fucking wish was adapted to something like Scarface or gta

Yup, a remastered Scarface in a new engine with dismemberment like RDR2 would be the greatest of all time

First game is good, second is alright. If you liked the first game, you will like the second.

you do realize the 1983 one is a remake as well?

and the ghost busters video game on the 360/ps3

>Yup, a remastered Scarface in a new engine with dismemberment like RDR2 would be the greatest of all time
The dismemberment was so fucking good. The perfect SFX of the assault rifles paired with the vulgar Spanish cursing and Tony busting balls; it was kino.

Best part about Tony Montana's VA is he also reprised his role as Tony Montana in Payday 2.

>manage to save 1 million grams of coke
>little brother plays, dies and saves the game
>lose all my coke
I'm still pissed to this day and remind him how much of a dick he was at least once a year.

Attached: 1543394961060.png (587x617, 258K)

>smuggling 50 kilos across the Caribbean with gunships trailing your ass
Shit was tense.