Why do PS4 owners buy so many games?

Why do PS4 owners buy so many games?

Attached: ps4.png (864x803, 442K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2019/07/crash-team-racing-nitro-fueled-online-leaderboards-provide-minimum-player-counts-per-platform
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because everyone has already beat their exclusives

>Switch less than Xbox

WTF BROS I THOUGHT CRASH WAS PERFECT ON THE SWITCH!?!

>those trash switch and xbo sales
might as well be ps4 exclusive

Most Switch people probably just play Mario Kart instead.

>playstation fans buy game from historically playstation series
What did he mean by making this thinly veiled console war thread?

Why?

>more people play on Xbox than Switch
The fuck?
I never hear anyone in CTR threads or the general playing on Xbox.
Everyone is on PS4 or Switch.

Because Mario Kart doesn't have 1 minute load times

>Wh-why don't devs drop snoy for pc and switch
HAHAHA

Attached: 1562016688021.webm (640x480, 1.87M)

Believe it or not, Yea Forums isn't representative of the gaming public as a whole.

Because they already have it and probably don't see the need to buy another kart racer.

>tfw easy Champion Kart pickings for me.

Easier
60fps
Muh Mario

Nobody on Yea Forums ever openly admits to having an Xbox

I do, I just don't use it much

Faster load times, better framerate and visuals, unironically more fun to play with friends casually

This. When I played CTR with my friends recently it was all complaining about how hard it is to learn and how Mario Kart is more fun. CTR needing you to actually learn a little to not come in on last place puts the casuals off.

60fps is a big selling point, both Sonic and Crash were shat on for being 30fps for no good reason.

> a sony game has more players on a sony console

imagine my shock

most nintendo fans only played nintendo consoles, they don't even know or care about crash bandicoot

I hardly doubt the majority of people who buy these kart racing gamers even know what fps is.
It's mostly retards on forums like this or other sites that talk about 60fps.
All those kids and casuals just want some Mario racing.

CTR kind of misses the point of a kart racer party game in that regard imo

They like to play games in cuckovision

You'd be shocked to find out how many adults buy cart racers, mainly because they are the simplest racers, but framerate is generally a big deal in all types of racers and some how people are more informed on what framerate and resolution is these days, probably because of things like digital foundry or the fact that companies market it more

It's not a Sony game though. Its an Activision game

>Switch and PS4 is exact number
>Xbone is an estimate

Attached: 1467216423077.jpg (362x346, 38K)

because ps4 is the most popular console worldwide?

It has a global mix of players from around the world and I doubt xbox or nintendo has nearly the diversity of players that ps4 has.

Attached: yesss.png (205x195, 75K)

Was gonna buy it but them chaging a name because of Resetera changed my mind

Bullshit, Yea Forums told me Switch is murdering PS4. Yea Forums wouldn't lie.

In japan it is, the rest of the world its same as usual.

Why buy the knockoff when you can have the real thing?

What other kart racers does the PS4 have?

Exactly so why chose Mario Kart?

Spotted the contrarian

og CTR along with Diddy Kong racing dab on any MK game ever made

If we're talking OG then sure, but not nitro fuelled.

because the ps4 has all the games.

This I can take a leak and still come back to loading

It's a fucking shame braindead switch only owners don't buy this. It's objectively superior to MK8 but people are just too lazy and casual to learn it's mechanics. I really hope they don't ignore switch if a sequel is made because of this. I don't want to pay Canadian PS+ prices for one fucking game.

>It's objectively superior to MK8
No

When do I get the chance to admit I own an Xbox? It's essentially just my Game Pass box and that alone is worth it. The fact that it's so easy to get cheap physical copies is just icing on the cake

I played over 400 hours of it on Wii u and this is infinitely more rewarding and fun to play. MK8 at a certain point just became fucking boring and stale. The drifting and boost mechanics keep you more engaged and you have to pay a lot more attention at breakneck speeds.

Yes

Because there’s more PS4’s in the world than any other console, retard.

You know it's true my friend, don't lie to yourself.

Over 10x as much as switch and xbox?

Source on the image you posted? For all we know that could be bullshit

Switch has the better kart racer

Its not. If you've been in the ctr threads its true.

gematsu.com/2019/07/crash-team-racing-nitro-fueled-online-leaderboards-provide-minimum-player-counts-per-platform

Most multiplayer games are like this, it was the same last gen except 360 had the dominant numbers. People on Yea Forums just like to sperg and pretend this disparity doesn't exist. There have been countless instances where someone on Yea Forums has declared a game dead, yet the game is perfectly populated on PS4. There's just no way to see the numbers directly, so you have to ACTUALLY PLAY VIDEO GAMES to realize this, which rules out most of Yea Forums.

Attached: 1557524355402.jpg (395x428, 22K)

This is the problem with Nincels
All talk and no buying games that aren't YAHOO MAMMA MIA BOWSER GETA OFF MY WIFE

Spotted the autismos who sit alone playing kart racers

>PC: 0
AHAHAHAHAHA

What the fuck do you think online is for? Retard.

When this console gen is over, PS4 is going to be the winner just by them existing and doing moderately sensible things

>Xbox fucked itself over with its initial "No used games, console must check in online every so often" pitch and never truly recovered despite that never being a thing when the console was released. Zero exclusives didn't help its case
>Switch will go down in history for having the most sensible Nintendo gimmick, but once you see past the marketing gimmick, the sheer lack of power makes most Switch ports look and play like garbage.
>PS4 had exclusives and was pretty decent

That's even sadder

>"i-it's just that a bunch of people who don't pay for nintendo's online I swear!"

You now understand why this place is called Tendiegaf

Actually it's pirates but good guess

Tried it, but the game looks like shit. It also has some of the worst loading games for a racer I've ever experienced. It doesn't help that ps4 got exclusive content.

Because tendie faggots refuse to accept quality and would rather stick in their exclusive safe space games

It also doesn't have a high skill ceiling and any content. Where's the replayability?

How is it not tendie?

>My friends are casual scum so everyone else must be too
Retarded tendie

>to play with friends casually
Are there retards out there who play Mario Kart competitively?

Attached: 1325295198001.png (1787x1708, 217K)

>Are there retards out there who play Mario Kart competitively?
People play Smash competitively despite not being designed for that purpose

I was at a brony convention and one of my roommates had to head back to the room to play some online matches with his competitive MK team

>I was at a brony convention
Why?

Attached: 1358099376596.jpg (477x353, 15K)

Smash Ultimate was actually expressly designed to bridge gap between casual and competitive smash though.

Funny how these threads struggle to hit 100. If Switch and PS4 switched places, there would be 3 threads each with 400 posts at once.

I think so yeah, I remember some people being sad that fire hopping was removed from MK8 Deluxe despite being in vanilla MK8

Samefag
People that prefer CTR always mention it being more skillful and competitive. Missing the point of kart racers, which are supposed to be casual party games to play with irl friends.

they have more money and no desire to spend it on xbox or switch?

>Missing the point of kart racers, which are supposed to be casual party games to play with irl friends.
All multiplayer video games are fun with friends. Even shit ones. This is such a stupid argument.

>they fell for nintys marketing

its fun

Retard, I'm saying kart racers are literally designed to be played casually with friends. Yes, most games are more fun with others, but these games are designed specifically for that purpose and excel at being party games.

Liz has entered your thread

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190716104837.jpg (734x638, 137K)