Fire Emblem Three Houses

People with review copies are saying even the fucking SCHOOLTIME PART is well-written with good story.
>twitter.com/BitnerdGX/status/1151263452951920641
Discuss what you're excited for, FEbros.

Attached: qfl56iwqsfa31.png (1236x1341, 2.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.no-intro.org/index.php?title=Nintendo_Switch_Dumping_Guide
reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/ce3ddm/famitsu_review_will_be_revealed_today_later/
nintendolife.com/news/2018/06/team_that_localised_fire_emblem_awakening_and_echoes_isnt_working_on_three_houses
twitter.com/eyepacchi/status/1151031044101038080
blade2187.com/2014/11/16/a-crash-korse-in-how-not-to-localize/
dualshockers.com/yasumi-matsuno-final-fantasy-tactics-ogre-battle-comments/
twitter.com/BitnerdGX/status/1151311501770272769?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Male "Father Fucker" Byleth
Male "Mother Cucker" Byleth
Male "Getting Dirty with Daddy" Byleth
Male "The Patriarch-Pounding Professor" Byleth
Male "Below 43? Too young for me" Byleth
Male "The Homo Homewrecker" Byleth
Male "If he has a child, it's gonna get wild" Byleth
Male "If he has a son, we're gonna have some fun" Byleth
Male "If he has a daughter, that just makes him hotter" Byleth
Male "A trap is fine too" Byleth

Attached: 1543436427083.png (1920x1743, 1.19M)

>IS makes a geneaology remake
>Allows anybody to marry anyone, regardless of gender
>Homos get fucked in the second half after they get stuck with Seliph and the shitty filler units.
Would be fucking hilarious.

I can't wait to become Annette's stepdad!

Attached: give me 2 battles.jpg (854x751, 194K)

>Edelgard is the Lucina of Three Houses
>but is literally also an evil Emperor with plans to conquer the the continent, and has a scheming, right hand man at her side
I'm surprised so many people are going for Punished Dimitri considering by all accounts she's basically the not-shit version of Conquest everyone wanted

good gameplay

>he doesn't know
Bows get a "Close Counter" skill early on, they have bigger ranges (at the cost of hit rate), and anyone can use any weapon anyway so it's not like a bow user could be bad just for liking bows.
And Bernadetta has like the strongest unique skillset in the game too.

I don't see why everyone's shitting on her either. Like, this is exactly what people were asking for. I feel like they think she's being shilled or some shit.

Based Dad-fucker

She's the waifubait and the big bad red empire route. I just want to use another axe lord, but I'll gladly take the other two as bonuses.

Male Byleth is for Edelgard’s vagina only, stop this at once

We Fire Emblem: Kino Houses already?

DespairAnon has inspired me to do some writefaggotry. Please forgive me, Yea Forums.

>No! Lord Dimitri!
>I’ve failed you.
>You!
>He looked up to you, Adrestian worm!
>As the church ravaged our country, he would say “If only Byleth were here, he’d know what to do.”
>Even hearing your name sickens me.
>You abandoned us all while the world turned to hell and only came back to lick the blood off your whore empress’s boots while she stomps on our throats!
>I would kill you where you stand, but I have one last duty to Lord Dimitri.
>My King will suffer no further disgrace by your hand. He will return to his capital, be laid to rest alongside his family, and be hailed as the hero who dared to stand against tyranny.
>I shall see to this, and I shall cut down any who stand in my way.
>Are you letting me go?
>This changes nothing, once I’ve performed my final service to Lord Dimitri, I will be back for you.
>Pray someone kills me before then.
>*Zap!*
>Grah! Urgh…
>... Lord Dimitri… I’m sor…

Attached: Doudou_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 735K)

>Female hole
Disgusting, leave.

Absolutely based

Nintendo are shilling her hard, that's not in doubt considering the OP is sung from her perspective, and is even named after her in Nip
But that seems rather irrelevant when she's basically girl Walhart or Alvis, if they had a massive boner for the MU character

>Discuss what you're excited for, FEbros.
Everything.

Attached: IMG_20190716_184448.jpg (3264x1840, 1.18M)

>Professor! Are you alright? That Duscran brute was about to attack you!
>I didn’t think they allowed savages in their little revolution. Anything to bolster their pitiful numbers I suppose.
>It’s pitiful, really, all that armor and muscle, only to be felled by a mere wave of my hand.
>What? The academy? No, I’d think I would remember someone of such imposing stature.
>Oh, but what’s this? It seems you’ve disposed of the one-eyed cub.
>Or was it a boar? Not that it matters now. Her Imperial Majesty will be most pleased.
>But why was the Duscran carrying him? Some barbarian tradition I’m not aware of?
>No matter, we should report to the Empress immediately.
>Oh, and bring the corpse. I will ensure that what remains of our enemy will receive it.
>But in how many pieces, I wonder?
>Leave the Duscran where he lay. Someone will fetch him for the pyre eventually.
>And, if not, I’m sure the crows won’t mind.

Attached: Hubert_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 785K)

Catherine IS the BEST Fire Emblem wife! She IS a CUTE knight wife! (She is! She is!)

Attached: Catherine.png (1200x1200, 999K)

+1

A better idea, if you make them all gay they have no babies and the villains win, end of the game.

I hate her personality and her House members don't interest me. She is definitely not what I wanted Conquest to be.

Gay DILF hunting Byleth is the best FE meme in a long time

I think I’m going to have a hype aneurysm. Somebody help me. I literally cannot wait.

Attached: AFA05044-1FE1-4672-849D-587E1D5D9BA5.jpg (825x1447, 188K)

She is forced as fuck, apparently has the worst maps, and her personality makes it seem like even if she did go evil empress she would find some way to ruin that. Everything about her screams no fun allowed.

>Gay people can't have babies
What did they mean by this?

What do you guys think the next step for IS should be if this game's successful and as good as it looks like it's going to be?
I'm thinking another remake will be in order, and I could see them doing a Genealogy, Binding Blade, or Blazing Sword remake, considering how popular Lyn and Roy are, or how similar the tone of Three Houses may be to Genealogy.

Literally every new info drop about this game makes it better. Hard to believe I was going to pass on it for being Persona Emblem.

Dreams do come true

A little sad that most handsome character is the player so can't romance them. How did other avatarfags cope with the previous games?

I fucking love the upside down Claude and dad fucker Byleth memes.

Worst maps, worst house members, annoying creator’s pet.

Attached: 8BD97453-4B8B-4EE2-9F22-B8DA9E67D832.jpg (1024x863, 97K)

You expect me to read some retardera post?

I want to have tea with punished Dimitri as male Byleth. no homo just want to talk and drink some nice tea as bros

Attached: 1563299808779.jpg (1167x1200, 134K)

Go back to Resetera if you like it so much.

>FE fags liking the writing.
Instant disregard

Ega is cute! CUTE!

Attached: ed.jpg (723x1023, 655K)

>Bernadetta has like the strongest unique skillset in the game too
Do you mean her personal skill and crest or do we already have more info about other skills?

She IS cute!

This dude looks like if Oberstein wasnt dead inside, how the fuck is this a teenager?

DUMP THE GAME ONE OF YOU REVIEWERS
FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING LINK:
wiki.no-intro.org/index.php?title=Nintendo_Switch_Dumping_Guide
IM SURE ONE OF YOU IS READING THE THREAD

Ok, he isn't a teenager.

Guess your exact post number in the reply and a reviewer will do it.

I need more Edelgard pictures! Post more of her

Attached: 9D976CF7-05AF-4F0A-8225-2C957BBEB265.png (640x919, 820K)

Protect her

Attached: D0C65A7C-DED1-4CD8-8283-AD02F2CCB403.jpg (650x366, 48K)

Isnt he one of the students?

We're in the "golden age" of the series and we've gotten...Fates, SoV, a musou, and a gatcha.

The last eng trailer literally described each Deer member with the same one line meme personality that Awakening/Fates has.

Not to mention we know nothing about how much they're censoring this time around.

Yeah not excited until I see it

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

Nice trips bro.

Yeah, but he's 20.

A remake game with better graphics, due to being a remake and so being easier to make they can focus more in the graphics and learn how to make them better.

i was thinking of guessing flat 9000 but i thought it was unlikely i would get it. i could've guessed the posting rate of the board better i suppose.

So? It's a military academy, not highschool

Stop fucking my dad...

No.

Yes her personal ability and crest

No dad go unfucked in my gameplay

There are review copies? Maybe the xci will leak

Many of Three Houses's systems I can see transferring over more gracefully to FE4, especially battalions and traversable castles.

New Nintendo hasn't censored jack shit ever since the Switch, you clown. That's the least concerning thing about this game.

Sensei is Dimitri's therapist.

>savages
Based

Attached: 50E7F45D-5CEC-446A-A832-6F978F83C772.png (181x256, 59K)

Edelgard shilling her house in threads is good too

>Hubert
>caring about where a person comes from
The only thing he cares about is if a person is useful or not

What was his name again?

Attached: Three_Houses_One_Reich.png (351x200, 167K)

These memes give me life.

Attached: 1563236500562.jpg (477x482, 34K)

Anyone feel like the hype surrounding this game seems a bit excessive?
My cynical ass smells something fishy.

>Nobody has made a Edelgard/Byleth 'no way fag' edit
come on guys, she's shilled so hard and she's even in the gayest house. the meme writes itself.

Attached: fag.jpg (600x600, 51K)

>And at that moment Edelgard the heir apparent of the Andrestian Empire knew that she must have him at all cost.

>review copies
I don't trust anything those shills and retards have to say. Still pretty hopeful for the game though, we've avoided a fates disaster.

Do it yourself.

>mechanics look fun
>writing seems good
>overall story is interesting
>even voice acting is good
>character designs are solid and varied
If at least one route has consistently solid map design, this is going to be FE’s return to form

>Gamexplain
It doesn't get anymore unfathomably bias than that

I hope someone will. It would be perfect.

can't, I'm too retarded and can't draw.

They do think Fates' story was shit.

Where's Dimitri dad? Asking for a friend.

Attached: FETH_Byleth_m.png (2392x2438, 1.92M)

>Every Character can fuck any gender
>Except for one
>It's Arden
>He has to impregnate and consequently save Jugdral singlehandedly via the POWER OF PURSUIT.

Attached: 1361428359031.jpg (480x678, 65K)

a grave

10 feet under in some field on Faergus.

>ridiculous amount of lore
>Hero Relics
>mysteries surrounding Nemesis, Seiros, crests, even you and your dad
>more timeskip designs
>ANY info about the timeskip, since literally all we know are a few designs and that the three nations go to war
>Fun school stuff before everything goes to hell
>Marrying Dorothea
There's very little not to be excited for tbqh

Attached: get jiggy.webm (910x606, 2.05M)

Dedue killed him, you're better off trying to seduce Claude's dad

Should I buy this despite always dropping every FE game I've played in the past? I love advance wars, but every time I get into a FE I get bored or frustrated with it and drop it.

bottom text

Just want it to be a solid tactics game. Hated Awakening because of the child bullshit and enemies spawning and moving in the same turn. Skipped Fates since I wasn't gonna put up with two game bullshit. Three Houses looks like it's going to be a solid title. The school stuff since like a good addition and might be nice to break up the battling (which is a problem with older Fire Emblem games). Not sure how I feel about Battalions.

Attached: 1545267746264.jpg (463x438, 61K)

>Dorothea
>needing dance instruction
>getting it from Mercenary boy
This seems incredibly bizarre

What keeps you playing AW over FE?

She's a singer, not a dancer.

>enemies spawning and moving in the same turn.

seriously, normal mode was too easy but hard mode was just fucking obnoxious.

I'm also probably an oddity on this, but I'm not a huge fan of the whole "pick whatever class you want" concept since post-Awakening (maybe it existed before?).

I appreciate the flexibility, but I dunno...felt like it added that bit of character depth.

Deers>Lions>Eagles for maps apparently.

Make of that what you will.

Don't ask me man, I'm still waiting for that fan translastion of Fates to be finished so I can play it.

Bi "Mother Cucker, Loli Fucker" Leth

Based Nintendo

the hat looks so stupid on him, but should i use this or the regular outfit...

Imagine the DLC maps, recruitable units, and unique class seals.

Attached: E774D011-55A1-4E77-94C1-A99A76713814.jpg (480x360, 31K)

how many of the guys can i actually fuck as mbyleth and is claude one of them
asking for a friend i'm not gay i swear

Attached: 1551154831906.jpg (419x249, 19K)

Joining Blue Lions and recruiting Ferdinand, Lorenz, Lysithea and Marianne. Does that sound good?

Where should I start with this series?
I hear Awakening is the place to start (especially for people like me who suck at tactics), but I can't find it anywhere for a reasonable price.

MByleth is a canon dad fucker

Is save scumming still a thing in this game? I asked in another thread, but then I realized it was just a shitty waifu thread.

>but I can't find it anywhere for a reasonable price.
Bruh, it's a first party Nintendo game. It's just gonna get more expensive over time.

Three. Two of them are daddies and one is a trap.

Claude is straight, sorry

I married Arden to Lachesis in my first playthrough of FE4. I thought it would be funny. It wasn't that funny. I'm sorry, Dermott.

Next time you watch those gameplay videos check the bottom corner for any “saving” icon.

Emulate the GBA games. You can play them for free and have a better Fire Emblem experience.

I was promised chink leaks, where the fuck are they?

Save-scumming is even easier since there's a "Milla's Turnwheel-like" mechanic where you can redo previous turns.

the time rewind? yeah

Pretty sure you can soft reset, but there's a mechanic built in the game that allows you to undo a turn, up to 3 times a map

It was a lie user. Let it go.

Attached: 7741A9F6-9382-4143-9B95-F7EA878BC736.jpg (707x1000, 122K)

You get me.

Fire Emblem on GBA unless you want to wait for three houses

I married Chrom.

By shipping them with the other most attractive person in the game

Claude is straighter than my dick when I think of daddies to fuck.

>homo can't have this
I'm sad.
I insert as the girl anyways.

Attached: D_ofubMVUAAcsoK.jpg (1200x1199, 122K)

It's just an excuse on her end to monopolize sensei

Attached: 1563132924367.jpg (910x906, 63K)

Attached: ega3.jpg (819x1069, 392K)

Ain't nobody trying to fuck Claude, where the fuck his dad at?

>age below 40
Fucking disgusting.

Attached: 53EA0AE1-C835-4AEC-9AB3-98B07E39F777.jpg (751x1063, 161K)

Aren't the Lords orphans?

Uh guys, IGN reviews and others say that Fates had an engaging story with lots of emotional moments and never commented on any issues with it, can we really trust what reviewers have to say about the story in Three houses? Desperately want this to be good of course

>put Ferdinand and Lorenz on the thrones of the other two vanquished houses
Is there a more Chad strat?

The story will actually be good this time around. I swear it on my father's life.

>return to form
Conquest was good

They only played as those imperial scum in the black eagles.

Attached: 5E37BACF-5F96-4A32-911C-949359114B0E.jpg (816x979, 69K)

>p-p-please give me free stuff
Don’t act like such a faggot please.

OH MY GOD you already know the answer go back to resetera

I'm not taking any chances. I'm waiting till the game is out to make sure the story isn't trash. I remember thinking Conquest's story had so much promise until the Japanese version came out and they were talking about how bad it was.

Only when it comes to map design.

Attached: 37E31EE5-0BAF-4416-A4B3-9B289CD27CA4.jpg (1024x747, 175K)

>I appreciate the flexibility, but I dunno...felt like it added that bit of character depth.
I feel the same but I think the game taking place in their formative years gives a good reason for the flexibility.

Edelgard is cute

Attached: 1563222302463 (1).jpg (1000x1418, 167K)

Which is the best house and why is it the Blue Lions?

Attached: 1563140785552.png (600x600, 333K)

>All you had to do was NOT fuck my dad

A Daughter Deny Her Fatherland

Dead. D-E-A-D! Absolutely dead. Completely dead. You can't fuck him. And no, you will not get his portrait.

Attached: 15502194812448.png (529x686, 188K)

CUTE

Attached: ega6.jpg (1200x799, 376K)

>Went from hating this game to being hyped for it

How do they do it, lads?

Which meme is better, Dadfucker Byleth or CHROM'D?

>I'm already a demon Teacher

Hey, so, uh... I haven't seen your dad around the monastery. Did something happen?

Attached: wherethedadsat.png (500x512, 299K)

Dadfucker Byleth easily

I need to marry this girl to save her from the dad fucking memes

>not being hyped from the start

The one time where accidentally calling your teacher 'dad' is not a mistake.

I don't get the CHROM'D meme. I always have him paired up by that point in the game, so I don't know if people are joking when they say characters can be forced to romance Chrom.

CHROM'D

>pulls out a pass with Dimitri's dad's name on it
No dad is gonna escape me. Not even in death.

Attached: tfw he sees DILF.jpg (877x886, 119K)

Kek

Attached: 1562411240787.png (250x250, 84K)

Dadfucker has had much better OC so far.

To be honest, we are well past the point of the idea that a character's class should dictate their personality and depth. While I get the complaint, it's honestly a very dumb complaint, especially with how they can show a character's personality mechanical through Personal Skills, Growth Rates, preferred weapon types, and supports.

To illustrate my point, look at the Dawn Brigade. Even if their growths and bases weren't COMPLETE DUMPSTER FIRES, being stuck in their classes next to the Greil Mercenaries just showed how outdated the concept of being class-locked really was. Even if they were good, they would be unnecessary redundancies in a game with an already inflated and bloated cast. That's probably why Radiant Dawn was the last game with class-locked units, and Shadow Dragon adding reclassing. Plus it helps fill out missing gaps in your roster better than "Let's give the player 3 different armor knights all at once!" or "Let's dripfeed you all your fliers."

Say what you will about reclassing or Second Seals or TH's Class Exams "not being Fire Emblem", I think having the chance to enjoy my favorite character being usuable over "this class is garbage and so is everyone in it"

It's mostly people who played female Robin but didn't want to marry Chrom. They'd be together most of the time so naturally they'd have an A support at the point where Chrom has to marry so he'll take Robin by force and impregnate her if they hadn't married somebody to him already.

Fuck you all in here, Yea Forums. I just had a dream that my parents divorced because my dad wanted to marry Byleth.

Attached: mfw.jpg (600x400, 30K)

Let's be real, Chrom is doing them a favor. Who the fuck else would you even romance in that game as fem Robin.

can someone post the recruitment stats for the three houses characters?

Alright, students. It's Teacher-Father Night. Leave the room while I speak with your fathers alone.

Attached: AYO WER DA DADDIES AT.png (1200x1223, 665K)

>t. Alois' kid
That wasn't a dream, I'm adraid.

Meme magic is real.

>The one with brown hair gets put on the blonde belmont
>the one with blonde hair gets put on the brunette belmont
But why

Gangrel. Best hair color for Morgan desu.

Attached: leak.jpg (700x589, 132K)

This is going to be my first FE game, I was going to jump in for Awakening and Fates but all of the stuff here convinced me not to.

Jesus christ that's hilarious

>my dad wanted to marry Byleth
Don't see any problems here

Attached: Smileth.jpg (476x404, 40K)

So how does recruiting from other houses work? Are you just at one point in the game able to say "Hey you, you're in my house now"? Is it sorta like the capture feature from fates? Or something else? Is your choice in who you can take restricted beyond the faction leader?

Will we get battles where we kill specific students considering any of them could potentially not be in that battle?

That was no dream user, but a premonition.

Explain this image

Did you enjoy your new dad?

I want to disagree, but this is incredibly true, and every male has better supports with another female over Robin anyway

Raise their affinity like eating lunch with them, play fetch quests with item scavenger hunts and “having tea” with them.

top fucking kek

Attached: 54514154_1257235824428941_6372799656929263616_n.jpg (552x567, 13K)

>he thinks that was just a dream

Attached: just_according_to_keikaku.jpg (998x957, 425K)

But it's not a lie that some chinks did get the game, right?

Lonk was pretty hot.

Lachesis is for Dew’s cock only. Arden gets Tiltyu.

>People with review copies are saying even the fucking SCHOOLTIME PART is well-written with good story.
wait what the fuck really?

>Male "The Homo Homewrecker" Byleth
based

You seduce them with your skill

Attached: characters-recruit.jpg (667x430, 81K)

You gotta have the prerequisite skill level in the area they want to learn

If you care about gameplay, definitely grab Fates conquest, it has some of the best maps in the franchise.
Are you limited to just one? Or could you theoretically recruit an entire house out from under their leader? Is there a specific time when it happens or just whenever you reach the prereq?

remember to marry robin to tharja and morgan to yarne for the most cucked males

I heard they broke the street release, yes. They are most likely too busy playing the damn game to care.

what was the recruitment skill for lorenz? Charisma or something?

>Lachesis with Dew
>not Briggid

Lonq

Most teachers seem to join you as long as your character is a high enough Lv. Students that can recruited require a specific amount of proficiency in certain stats. Basically you have to raise the stats of the traits that they want before they will join you.

Crests

I love Ashe!

Attached: 1546530212758.jpg (849x1000, 129K)

Are we getting any leaks or what? I am losing sleep over this. WHY YOU FAKE LEAKERS PLAY WITH MY DELICATE FEELINGS? whY?

>Are you limited to just one? Or could you theoretically recruit an entire house out from under their leader?
No idea. But that if that turns out to be true that could ruin your team’s individual stats since you’d be spread out too thin.

Cha and Reason

You can marry yourself with mods, boyo.

Gregor!

Attached: 1563222499241.jpg (487x52, 11K)

It's virtually limited. Some units are way more difficult to recruit than others so unless you're in normal mode (has unli grind), you'll probably only recruit a few.

I seem to remember on one difficulty mode, you have the ability to grind.
So if that's so and you can recruit as many as you can get around to, then theoretically you could recruit everyone.

Which makes me wonder how much students from opposing houses factor into the story. If you recruit one, are they potentially replaced with a generic unit in whatever battle you were supposed to fight them in?

Kys

Man I tend to be a bit critical of FE since the direction it's heading has been reminding me of Shining's (and the dumb fanbase) but seeing silly things like Byleth actually teaching dancing and hearing what might happen later on has ended up tempting me to maybe actually play this one. I'll still probably wait for it to come out first before deciding to buy.

Attached: BladeArcus-4.jpg (1000x1414, 275K)

>no Horsetti

What's this about recruitment skills?

>barely remember the characters of Fates

Why were they so fucking bad?

hubert is a spy sent to assassinate edelgard

thanks man

Walhart

You can apparently recruit units from other houses if you have a stat that they care about that's high enough.

shiiiit

Richter wears blue

Do we know what Linhardt's recruitment stats are?

I loved the Fates characters. Every character from Nohr was memorable, and only a few from Hoshido weren't.

This happens with EVERY single FE game until the fans get it and the cracks show after the new smell has worn off. I'll probably enjoy it but i'm laughing at awakening being the best FE game last gen according to critics.

Because protagonist was the worst tier of Gary Stu and everyone's character suffered as a result because they needed to dick suck you 24/7h.

When did Reddit become Resetera on the Fire Emblem sub? They're like hyper leftist LGBT and sperging out with downvotes at anyone that says Resetera isn't a good site

reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/ce3ddm/famitsu_review_will_be_revealed_today_later/

example here in the comments

Reddit has always been fucking cancer.

Why do you care so much about either of those sites?

Its characters, minus the kids were fairly memorable though whether as units or in their supports
It's just that the plot was a Royal wankfest and never bothered to use characters outside of them, and maybe the ninjas for anythinf

Go back

Fuck off baiting faggot

>i'm laughing at awakening being the best FE game last gen according to critics.
But it was

BLUE LIONS MORE LIKE BIG DICKS

REPRESENT

oooh, I don't like to think about games past Shining Force Feather...
Listen, no matter where FE goes, at least we can take solace in that the damn games are still SRPGs...

How is it bait? There are genuinely dozens of users in there proving his point unless he made all those accounts and upboated them

I made it worse.

Attached: Bi for Dad.png (1092x655, 450K)

here I am

Attached: 1560730295381.jpg (1200x820, 124K)

Firstly I have to get this out of the way. Go back. Second it's funny how all the Resetfags out themselves in that thread. I haven't gone in Reddit in years but from what I read from these threads the FE sub is practically a LGBTQ sub now.

It's bait because there is no reason to bring up either of those websites except for the purpose of getting people to respond.

>3H will force Fates fags to confront the fact that their story was shit, and their waifus had no value beyond skin deep sex appeal

Ooh fuck, yes. I’m erect at the mere thought of Corrinfags and Camillafags getting dragged over the coals.

Attached: 4645CC1B-1045-4D20-B64F-4D394AC924B3.jpg (665x670, 76K)

Who is the Tharja/Camilla of 3 Houses?

Representing

Why do you want to be spoiled? I have regretted getting spoiled every time it's happened to me, so I'm avoiding Yea Forums from tomorrow till i finish

> Chrom has to marry so he'll take Robin by force and impregnate her
Haha wouldn't it be funny if there was a doujin for this you know haha just like as a joke

Attached: 1551937702593.png (639x479, 697K)

genny 's new friend

Attached: B9p27wK 4koma genny.png (2080x3087, 2.02M)

nobody

We all browse Reddit. Every single one of the posters in this thread probably does daily. Stop pretending like you were here pre-2016, we all came aboard the MAGA train and you'll have to deal with it.

They've said they ripped the game, but they won't upload it until everyone on Yea Forums swears to join the black eagles

This. The sooner the world forgets Fates the better

you need to go back

Edelgard.

Attached: lol.png (937x269, 26K)

Don't let the thread derail, it's purely to rile you up.

writefags where are you when we need you most

Sounds more like you're an electionfag who wants to fit in. Fuck off. Not everyone goes to your shitty little site.

I actually made a Reddit account to downvote this faggot

help im getting reeled into the outrage

Are you ready for them to completely fuck up the translation again?

Attached: beruka.png (748x1284, 678K)

Now THIS is bait

>tfw Shining Force Feather's artbook was localized but never the game
It's sad seeing FE fans complain over things (even if some things are valid) when at least the series is still resembles what it started as compared to Shining. I just hope it can stay away from becoming full on soulless pandering like Shining has sadly become.

WHERE IS THE PORN?!

Attached: 5glkD90.png (205x223, 4K)

Fuck off

No because I can read Japanese.

FE bros... it’s been a rough 5 years with you all.... we’re finally gonna see the light....

Attached: 74D710DC-A5E0-4633-8FF1-4F8234C5F8B4.jpg (687x613, 207K)

Why do you assume we're going to get Fates-tier localization when SoV actually had solid localization and even great English voice acting?

How tall is Dedue?

Edelgard "You will regret the day you rejected the Black Eagles" Von Hresvelg

Meh, I use Reddit when I want higher level discussions but Yea Forums will always be my home since I can shitpost freely here.

>We all browse Reddit
Personally, I might go to reddit, but that's because I've googled something and it's a top result and it'll hopefully help, but you're fucking delusional if you think everyone in this thread, let alone the entire board or website, browses reddit regularly

Get the fuck off my board you candy-ass roody-poo

Attached: 1540647606523.jpg (437x431, 18K)

Edelgard has the possessiveness and tits, Manuela has the sluttiness.

I wish I could get paid to copy and paste "..." 4 times and just call it a day. Working at Treehouse must be a dream come true for those lazy fucks.

>Oberstein
my only want in this lifetime is for Yoshiki Tanaka to make a Fire Emblem style game, would even buy in installments or as a fucking phone game as long as he's bringing that A game writing.

Off-topic, But how's The Last Remnant?

Draw it yourself

You guys really are delusional yourselves, lol. I know multiple 4CHANNERS and they all browse Reddit daily. 99% of you do, admit it and stop crying about it being bait or whatever. I can't stand when people can't admit the truth as if its cool to belong to the I ONLY POST ON THE 4chans gang.

>Treehouse
That was 8-4

By higher level you mean cringy one-up joke chains and normalfaggotry

what did I miss?

Attached: FEi_Apr012015_05.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 143K)

Fates was Treehouse, Echoes was 8-4

Attached: 1544418555176.png (1024x1024, 74K)

>I ONLY POST ON THE 4chans gang.
Who the fuck said anything about only posting on Yea Forums? There are other sites aside from Yea Forums and reddit.

>waifuemblem
sex really does sell

hey, hey, hey, don't be posting fates around here. We're trying to discuss a Fire Emblem game with an actual story.

anyone else dont browse reddit at all? In fact I know so little about reddit I get confused sometimes whenever someone says "goback 2 redit" because I dont what its like. I think I looked at it for spiderman memes once.

Attached: 1562454216471.png (449x642, 450K)

Edelgarde "I hope you make the RIGHT CHOICE teacher" Von Hresvelg
See the real kino is that she falls in love with Byleth no matter which route you're on due to going full yandere obsession mode on the Lions/Deers paths

Two of the three male characters MByleth can get S ranks with are literal daddies

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

I'm so glad I can finally forget about them now that 3H is here. Except Leo. He's pretty cool

>yfw the story is even worse than Fates'

Attached: 1559408134244.png (300x300, 71K)

Pretty good. Systems are pretty esoteric and not super well explained, but if you keep a wiki next to you and remember to pull as large groups of enemies as you can in dungeons instead of picking them off 1 by 1, you should be fine.

If you want to go for completion, having the wiki open is basically mandatory, because there are missable quests, and the final boss is affected by the percentage of side quests you complete.

Someone leaked gay options for Male Byleth, it's two dads and one twink. Twitter and Resetera didn't take it well but everyone else is enjoying it because it's hilarious.

Who can be gayed again?

literally impossible

They could release the female supports since they released the male ones, this is kinda bullshit

No faggot, personally I only go on reddit for porn, not any videogame discussion. Not a regular, no account. I've been here since 2007 and the fucking election had nothing to do with it. If you came here unironically from the election you are the trash of Yea Forums and do not belong here. Not that you care cause you niggers never even try to fit in. Lurk Moar you piece of shit. No actually, just lurk forever.

I liked Xander.

I don't know what the fuck they were thinking with his voice direction in Warriors though. In Conquest, he just sounded like a normal guy, but in Warriors he put on that posh affect that sounded terrible. I mean jesus christ.

>the tits character
>flirts with the mc from day one
>even if you choose another house and beat the shit out of her she just flirts even more
>Easiest recruitment in the game so far since she just want Charisma and Authority, loyal to sensei before house
She's not crazy like Tharja and Camilla, but she's got the traditionally attractive and unconditional infatuation points down

Attached: 1557772434555.png (1600x1602, 1.07M)

That's exactly why you need to go back.
Reddit is just a shitty forum with subforums with namefags who care more about internet points then making a discussion. Every comment is the same

Literally right above (You).

Teachers fucking students is a crime. Just stick to fucking teachers like god intended.

Attached: manuela outfit.png (1289x721, 1.05M)

For the last time Ms Edelgard, I am the house leader of the Blue Lions.

Apparently 2 of the 5 choices unlock after the time skip which is under NDA.

Pretty sure that's wrong m8

ehh he turns out okay. really high STR, passes down swords including best sword Hero Sword (or Prayer Sword if you're an exploiter), and you could at least theoretically throw him the Pursuit Ring, too. Ambush + Hero Sword is actually pretty good especially if it gets crit which it should some time in gen 2.

tl;dr Arden!Dermott actually not bad

Mrs. Krabappel, are you trying to seduce me?

Why would you fuck this floor sandwich eating, messy room having thirsty old hag?

>Fucking students
Who even is doing such degeneracy? We are fucking the daddies just like the goddess intended.

Just leave them out, fuck is it that much of a surprise that we can S rank Sothis

Nope it was Treehouse that translated Fates which caused them to get fucked hard by the higher ups after too many people complained. It's why they can't even localize any FE character's name anymore.

I hope some talented drawfag draws each officer and teacher like pic related. Or at least the three house leaders.

Attached: DF743895-85D6-4DF5-9BAC-4DD960102825.jpg (2317x4000, 1.56M)

I am going to playthrough the game enough times to fuck every student snd you can't stop me.

That's fine by me, the shitty filler units add some much needed challenge to Genealogy and were generally better characters than the children.

Xander was pretty cool. I actually didn't like Leo though, only Nohr sibling that felt like he could have been written out and nothing would have changed.

You done good user.
Let me know if I start to overstay my welcome, but someone last thread wanted cunt Sothis's final words to Byleth so I'm doing that at the least

Attached: Despair.png (5804x2460, 2.59M)

I liked Xander a lot even though I think they used misused terribly in Fates. His voice was awful in Warriors. It made me play in Japanese when I used him.

>can read nip
>still confused
wut?

No he's right

Oh yea I dont know how I even forgot about him. Him and Leo were the only ones I could stand at all. I also agree with his voice I hate how it sounded in Warriors.

Isn't fucking your students parents also against the rules

he is cute.
I heard he dies or something? maybe bullshit rumor

I'd rather not even play the game then.

Unfortunately they’ve forever tainted Smash Bros...

Fuck, I wanna live in the alternate timeline where they chose to shill XCX in Smash 4. There wouldn’t be such a stigma about Fire Emblem if it weren’t for that faggot Corrin.

God Xander was sexy. No idea why japs love shitty Takumi.

Leo is based as fuck. He's the most realistic sibling in that whole damn game.

No

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1562976222191.jpg (1280x1440, 483K)

You

His warriors voice sucked so much. His map voice is super good though. Too bad playing with subtitles doesn't translate everything they are saying. He was a lot of fun to play at least.

I was kinda disappointed with his role, but I enjoyed him nonetheless. Also Owain as his retainer was a bonus.

>M!Byleth is a DILFhunter
How can F!Byleth ever fucking compete

12 years since Radiant Dawn came out

All of those things are positives.

Attached: manuela.jpg (640x392, 44K)

Nnnnnnooooooooooo D:
I think you kill his adopted dad for sure though.

Dadfucker, it makes his character even more entertaining. Never thought I'd even like him from first impressions

>Elma shilling instead of Corrin shilling
I think this would have wound me up even more that the fateshit. Why is the "main" character of that game also the worst one

Fertilize her eggs to create new heirs of the empire.

Because he's voiced by Yuki Kaji.

how would they even make it worse than that Valla shit? like how would it even be possible? pitch me a worse story than that.

why are the grafix still shit?

Attached: 1510143737215.jpg (374x347, 39K)

Are you retarded, that was a obvious b8 post not a real leak

Seriously seek help

Is he though? Think about it, he is part of one of the worst moments in Birthright. He doesn't really do much at all in Conquest. His supports aren't really that good, ranging to bad at times. He isn't very good or memorable as a unit. He is probably the worst Nohr sibling.

Leo was a lot of wasted potential who could have been amazing. Same seems to be with Fates as a whole though.

nintendolife.com/news/2018/06/team_that_localised_fire_emblem_awakening_and_echoes_isnt_working_on_three_houses

don't you lie to me internet

I'll never forgive him for all of the killstealing he does

I thought Leo was good in the drama cds.
Which was a surprise.

In a game filled with walking anime tropes and cringe dialogue - Leo felt like one of the few characters that still felt like a genuine Fire Emblem character. It also helps that he doesn't suck Corrin off like 80% of the other siblings.

I'm going to marry Rhea!

Attached: 1560283184560.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

ah, I think that was it then. I just associated his face with despair for some reason

Pretty much every character got shafted so the worst "character" (you), can get its ego stroked.

Would Walhart even be a good father? Also, wasn't he some risen or zombie? How did he manage to impregnate Robin?

Does she use the hard r?

Attached: 1563159441624.jpg (1920x1080, 891K)

> 8-4 localised Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, Fire Emblem: Awakening and Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia,
From the same article, 8-4 never translated Fates

Forget M!Byleth fucking dads, how many moms can F!Byleth fuck?

Spoilers whether fake or real are starting to appear so i take my leave off Yea Forums until i play the game, its been a blast in these threads bros, till august.

Attached: 1555554870416.png (99x98, 38K)

This is correct.

Gotta agree there, shame his son was a sack of shit leo deserved better.

>Chrom has to marry so he'll take Robin by force and impregnate her if they hadn't married somebody to him already.
Did Lucina ever find out that she's a rape baby?

One or two depending on Sothis being able to turn into a mommy or not.

Nana. All are childless hags.

The only exotic women for her is the Emperor of the largest, most powerful nation on Fodlan, the pope, and an ancient loli dragon

Zero.

Fun-fact: His son is the most popular kid from Fates. Nips just have that much of a shit taste.

>Wow, what a ride that was!
>I must say, I had my doubts at first...
>But you proved to be every bit the genocidal lunatic I'd hoped you could be!
>How's it feel to have wiped the world clean of life?
>I for one have had a great time watching you lose your humanity and conscience as you kill everyone you've ever known and loved
>As a reward for your sociopathic service, I've taken the liberty of freezing you in time
>That soulless husk you call a body can never change from how it is in this exact moment
>You're immortal Byleth!
>And there's nothing you can do to change that
>No need to thank me, I aim to please
>Now all we have is each other?
>Oh no, you misunderstand my little puppet!
>I am out of here
>What, you think I'm going to spend the rest of eternity with you on a lifeless rock?
>Think again buster!
>Come on, I've been talking to you from an astral plain, you seriously think I don't have other places to go?
>YOU on the other hand can look forward to endless isolation for the rest of time
>Isn't it just terrible that I never actually forced you to do anything and every innocent life taken was done of your own free will?
>I'd spend the first few years mulling over that if I were you
>Keep yourself busy, since your thoughts and guilt ridden memories are all you have left
>Have fun Byleth, see you never!

Attached: sample_98025f2390c8ae749eca44230f288bdf.jpg (850x661, 314K)

I never listened to those. I know they rewrote parts of the story so he was there instead of Silas.

He was just as bad as all of them though. He didn't feel like an older FE character at all too me. He does dicksuck Corrin quite a bit, infact I consider his only map a sign of how much he dicksucks Corrin. His swamp level is one of the worst maps in the entire game. Compared to Xander hunting you down in the opera level, Camilla in the sewers, the great wall of Takumi, Sakura and her maze, Hinokas garden and Ryoma in both the pots and waiting 25 turns. He was such a disappointment to me in that he does fucking nothing all game really and just sits there in the background almost.

twitter.com/eyepacchi/status/1151031044101038080

Elevens having shit taste is nothing new, not surprised.

This game is really great so far
Fuck Ayra and Jamke though, I REALLY wanted to kill them. Especially Jamke. It's pure luck whether that cunt lets you live or not.
>I don't want to hurt you!
>*fucking mercs Quan in one shot*

Attached: Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War.png (256x224, 39K)

Man was literally (and I mean literally) to angry to die.

She can fuck one, apparently: Rhea

Despite being as old as your dad (or around his age), she doesn't look particularly old at all.

What??? Even for Fates I thought there were a few kids that were way better than Forrest

I haven't been following any FE information since the very first trailer. Did they make the graphics tolerable or are you all hyped in spite of the Gamecube visuals?

hehehehe
hee hee hee
Diarrhea
hee hee hee

Attached: beavis-920x584.png (920x584, 654K)

Birthright, a game basically designed for babies, has shitty map design. Woah there, buddy. You got me - damn, looks like Leo is trash after all.

Go to your room, son.

They like both.

Attached: fire_emblem_fates_characters.jpg (956x2381, 667K)

Graphics are still shit. The hype surpasses the awful in-game visuals. To be fair, Fire Emblem fans are starved for a decent game with a good story.

Leo is the only one worth on top and everything else is wrong.

This guy's post history is fucking cancer

See ya in 10 days

Attached: 20k gold.png (600x817, 1.07M)

>midriffbros are about to rectum ravage footfags

I don't know where to start regarding this shit taste I'm seeing here.

Camillas map wasn't shit and it is in birthright. Xander chasing you through the opera house is pretty good. The problem is you can literally beat it in one turn and then after that the story does him no favors as he hands you a magic scroll that teleports you to the rainbow sage. The teleport scroll is one of the worst bits of Fates in its entirety. You say he reminds you of older fe characters but I just don't see it. How does he?

How old is Byleth anyway? Will F!Byleth and Manuela be the hot cake teachers on campus?

Whatever happened to Yea Forums plays FE9? Last I saw it, he was about to recruit Astrid and Gatrie

That was so funny when Xander beat Takumi. I think Takumifags were overconfident on the only poll that mattered.

>Camilla 2nd
>Oboro 3rd

Attached: 1556229334038.jpg (515x515, 50K)

>Buried next to Mom.
or
>Someone else working for the evil team
and/or
>Probably a dragon

Edelgard, I might consider joining the Black Eagles if you can procure pictures of everyone's dad in the Monastery.

Attached: 1563214648784.gif (279x188, 341K)

Btfo

Well yeah. That's clearly a Reshitera poster.

I still find it hilarious that there are people out there that WANT an 8-4 translation. Treehouse fucked up Fates so bad, that people were BEGGING for the same people that fucked up Tales of Hearts R.

You cannot fuck up being a localizer as hard as Treehouse did. Even if you REWROTE THE ENTIRE SCRIPT (just like 8-4 did with Shadow Dragon), you still would not turn into a Public Enemy as much as Nintendo Treehouse was turned into.

>takumi gets a shit ton of porn with Camilla and others
>Xander gets gay shit
I don’t understand why sexy baras(well not really bara)are never loved in porn.

Look, if you don't like him already, I can't convince you of shit. Almost all of the Birthright levels suck because they're so pathetically easy. Personally, I just think he's one of the better characters in that game simply because it feels like he's more of an actual person with thoughts and feelings than a majority of Fates's whack ass cast.

I thought this was a 3H thread, why we talking about farts

Pedophiles BTFO

Attached: famitsu.png (632x547, 36K)

If I had to predict the poll for 3H based on how Nips tend to voite it'd be like:
>Males
>1. Male Byleth
>2. Felix
>3. Ashe

>Females
>1. Lysithea
>2. Sothis
>3. Edelgard

I liked Takumi because he was such a little shit. He actually had some personality compared to some of the other characters.

I would consider Ayra and Jamke to have the second and third worst recruit conditions in the game. Chapter 2 is also one of the worst chapters in the game. FE4 kinda frontloads its bullshit.

FUCK FUCK FUCK NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!

Which FE game made faggots think they're welcome?

This shit reminds me of ff type zero.

Who cares? this is a games for daddies

NOOOOOOOOOO
Well. At least we all still have Lysithea

Wait, there's people who actually dislike Leo and Takumi?

dropped

Fates

What is this shit lmaooo at least Leo and Xander are high up

Attached: 1026697423.jpg (364x375, 9K)

Someone post the resetera pasta

>adult Sothis
OLD NEWS!

I guess. Those two are like, the two only decent characters in Fates, or so I thought.

low test faggots love lolis

Welp. I will pirate it, no money for nintendo

I don't think Sothis will ranker higher than not-Lucina. Same for Lysa.

HA HA TIME FOR PIRACY

Now this can be a serious game. Fuck the lolicon audience ruining every FE game with the dragon loli memes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, MY CUTE AND FUNNY

Attached: 156113680https:--i.4cdn.org-v-1563327794709.png7741.jpg (236x282, 14K)

>fucked up Tales of Hearts R
I have this and I haven't really played it much yet, how bad is it?

>the game's gotten so many more people excited recently
>even the threads and memes are fun
what is happening FEbros?

Day -3 pirate now.

the timeskip

>loli menace is dead
Fucking finally.

based daddyfucker Byleth saving Fire Emblem one DILF at a time.

Why does he remind me so much of Kaiba?

That is fair I suppose. Perhaps my dislike of him is super discolored by how disappointing he was in Fates to me. I didn't get the same impression you did at all though. It is fair you like him, but he is just pretty bad for me because I feel the exact opposite, he doesn't feel like a real character to me and is responsible for some of the worst moments in the game for me. Almost all of Birthrights levels suck, I agree with that, but they tried with the other royals a bit. I also feel there is a difference between being bad and being able to beat the level in 1 turn.

My dislike of Leo aside, I don't think the cast of Fates was. Early as bad as people try to meme them to be.

Is that supposed to be a controversial decision? Manaketes were really problematic. Inb4 "she's 10000 years old!", the only reason they put that shit in is for literal pedos.

Byleth is a homewrecker, he'll fuck your dad and dump him the next morning

HAHAHAHAHA PEDOPHILES IN SUICIDE WATCH

>Manaketes were really problematic.

restera is that way >>>>>

Hoping it’s based but I’m not believing shit until a couple months pass and recency bias wears off. Also Genealogy/Thracia remakes when

I want to use Dimitri's cape as a blanket

Attached: dimitri21.jpg (1024x575, 78K)

Kek I guess Elise is what broke the camels back. They've been bitching up a storm since Nowi so it was a matter of time.

YES
YES
YES
The pedo audience will finally leave FE

I wonder how it works when your fighting their former leader.

>Hey Dimitri I know we were childhood friends but Byleth taught me this sick axe trick and so I gotta kill you now, sorry.

Attached: 1563269679435.jpg (1504x1536, 326K)

What do you mean? Being able to plow the shit out of Nowi is what saved Fire Emblem.

I guess the worst one to recruit is Holyn?

Reply with characters who have been ruined by memes so badly they can never be talked about in a serious light

Attached: oh6df6r01a931.png (965x460, 277K)

I can't wait to call everyone that don't buy 3H a pedo

Fe4 is one of the most comfy games I’ve ever played. Pretty basic but the kinda game I’ll play while doing something else.

So Sothis S support is pretty much confirmed now.

Don't we all user. It looks super comfy.

Attached: FE_Blue_Lions0.png (2620x1416, 2.95M)

Quick question: Why is he wearing such cape? It's not a winter where he's at. Isn't he bad with heat?

>Best Lord
>Best House
>No fags in their territory
>Cucks Edelgard and Dimitri during the ball dance while they're dancing with generic NPCs
Why haven't you joined best house yet?

Attached: The CHAD Claude.jpg (744x1052, 121K)

Good, Tiki>Nowishit

Time to hack my switch then

Swordmaster Byleth

Attached: vkkgvvuqpra31.png (1395x1492, 3.03M)

BAAAAAD. Most describe it as "writing a localization for a dub that never happened", so many scenes where only a short Japanese phrase is stated but an entire paragraph of text was written. Entire scenes have characterizations completely changed for the worst, or have jokey lines that KILLS emotional scenes.

Here's a blog for some examples of such
blade2187.com/2014/11/16/a-crash-korse-in-how-not-to-localize/

Imagine something like an Ace Attorney translation, but instead of being charming, it's just a pain to read.

>People are mad we're getting mommy Sothis instead of a loli
Y'all are retarded.

You are recruiting Felix, and making him kill Dimitri and the rest, right?

Yar - Har - fiddle - dee-dee

Holyn is easy to recruit. Either Sigurd, Ayra, or Quan can finish arena somewhat easily with a little luck. Hannibal is the gay one

I want adult Sothis to be a flat as a board.

Claude is so suave that i'm considering changing to Golden Deer

>picks male Byleth

Who's the fag now

>MByleth is a gigahomo

Attached: 1553653065427.jpg (628x714, 266K)

F!Byleth prefers nuns

preach brother

Well then, I feel like I've lost $20. Is there any real reason to play it or should I just learn jap if I ever wanted to enjoy this game?

>5chan
*Yawn*
If that's true guess I'm picking Leonie then

Dorcas

is there a guide for that?

>Got rid of child units
>Pedofags on suicide watch
Now all we need is FE17 to get rid of the S-Supports and Marriage focus

>no dads to fuck
>no their children to ruin their lives
No thank you.

>Adult Sothis
This please my dik

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE LOST THE CULTURE WAR

what the fuck are talking about people just like lolis?

>Now all we need is FE17 to get rid of the S-Supports and Marriage focus

I want to believe

Thank you despairanon, I was outside so but I see you delivered. Good shit.

DUDE BEING A CUNT MEANS HES COOL

>get rid of pedophiles
>lost

Fa It su review when?

>Now all we need is FE17 to get rid of the S-Supports and Marriage focus
They're slowly getting there. At least they got rid of it when it comes to shipping shit.

EraCHADS always win!

Honestly, I'd be super down with this. In fact, FE17 needs to also get rid of the self-insert MC bullshit too.

Not really, no...
Learn Jap, I hear that the DS version is one of the best games in the franchise.

you didn't win with Claude or Dimitri

Not really cool, but better character than almost 99% of characters there who were to busy having their mouths at your mc's crotch to have ANY SORT of personality of their own.

Wasn't Adult Sothis in the original leaks? How could you possibly be surprised or upset that it's true?

How do you plan to lead the blue lions when all the blue lions are dead?

because I wanted Sothis to stay cute and funny...

Won’t happen. They need something to bait waifu fags.

They will be made bi in the DLC after popular demand.

it's called cope

because its a leak with false info thrown in, plus some speculation that Sothis is just Rhea.

I am curious: do Gayfags actually like those options?

fag baiting eh, paying money for that. It's gonna cause more outrage than its worth for them

Adult Sothis was never part of the original leaks. The leaker just made an offhand comment that you would like her more than Nowi

Some do, some like Linhardt, most want Claude. Or the vocal ones do anyway

>A world where FE isn't regarded as a glorified dating sim/visual novel with self-inserts but a strategy RPG with various characters/ensemble cast
God I wish. I miss other SRPGs existing

The subreddit was fucking seething over not being able to fuck Claude

I think there's no getting right of having (You) as the MC, although marriage should be relegated to an ending slide with the waifu you chose at the end of the story.

I wish I read more about this before buying the game

read it in full context, someone was complaining that sothis was a romance option at all, the leaker then said their opinion of sothis might "change dramatically"
there aren't many ways you can read that between the lines if she's a confirmed romance option

FF Tactics never

Sothis being Rhea doesn't make sense, her being Seiros would work.

Reinhart

Why the fuck is Oboro popular?

Depends on the fag. You have fags that don't give a shit, you have fags that aren't fan of the options they got, and you have "fags' aka straight women pretending to know what gay men want that want Claude to be gay and touch dicks with Dimitri /quote.

i'm thinking something along the same lines, Sothis may be some fragment of Seiros or whatever

rid*

Someone mind posting that image of Sothis sipping coffee while the lords fight in the back?
I forgot the save it last time I saw it.

Sothis is the Goddess. Or at least a Yune.

fuck yeah i hope, S ranking her would be like marrying a female Jesus.

I like her design and her angry face. Maybe a lot of other people do too.

I honestly love both the original and the advance games and wish they'd just revive tactics ogre for the mature political story and advance for the juvenile coming of age stories.
dualshockers.com/yasumi-matsuno-final-fantasy-tactics-ogre-battle-comments/
>Later on in the interview, Yasumi Matsuno also spoke about whether he’ll ever make a new Final Fantasy Tactics game or a new Ogre Battle Saga game:

Matsuno: Rather than looking back at the past, I’m the kind of person who loves trying out new things. But when you reach my age, you start having thoughts like “How much time do I have left to keep making games?”. And I’m not talking about retirement, I’m talking about death. Recently, I’ve been to more funerals than weddings, and it made me aware of how limited our time is. On places like Twitter, fans sometimes send me messages like “I really wish you’d make a new Ogre or FFT!!”. When I see messages like this, a part of me thinks “I probably need to make one before I die”.

I'll wait to learn more about their characters before deciding but they all seem like good dudes from what little I've seen. That said I don't like the idea of hooking up with a dude who has a wife and kid, they are going to need an incredibly well written reason for why that's a thing.

Cute, not dressed like a whore, fun personality

>lolibabas get turned into adults while they let imoutos act like retards
Why must we suffer like this bros?

>lance infantry class is rare
>girl
>unrequited love for takumi
>angry face
>backstory is "tragic" enough for common crowd

she says out loud what the timid and polite japanese really think about whiteys

Cute, cool class, decent supports

First time I saw her I thought it was a guy

Bros, they won't turn Flayn into a titty monster, r-right?

>honorable, beautiful sunny Jap kingdom
>treacherous, cutthroat dark Euro empire
what did the nips mean by this?

>When you series is so devoid of identity or interesting gameplay that it lives or dies by its waifus
Pathetic.

there's no source you idiot

Praying this game is good after we’ve gotten 3(5?) shitty FE games in a row now. Lolifags getting btfo is promising

What makes Byleth a MU anyway?
Besides picking their gender, what else can you even change about them that you can't with other characters

I've been putting off hacking my switch for a while now might as well get to it

I wanted to fuck Ashe, Dimitri, or Claude, so I'm more than a little disappointed

Because Japan loves having self-delusions when it comes to themselves. Ever been there? You average Japanese men will sooner insult his family name than say shit about his country, even when there is shit to be said.

t. coping pedo

Nothing. My Unit is the wrong term for Byleth. He's a generic JRPG silent protag now.

Be a girl.

>can't even customize his appearance to make him look like less of an otome game boy
fucking hell

Good

>twitter.com/BitnerdGX/status/1151311501770272769?s=19
>40 hours until timeskip
Will this game be RPG of the year?

>not wanting to look like an otome game capture target/shoujo male MC

I'd be deeply surprised if it wasn't at this rate

So, this is the case of a game that looks like garbage but then everything else's good?

I fucking hope so. I really do. Will it actually be though? I don't know.

Chad > pretty boy

Exactly that

Female Byleth is too ugly to look like an otome MC. This is your standard designs for them

Attached: otomeMCs.jpg (1920x2560, 3.57M)

C rank to recruit others, jesus

Good! I like that in a game.

Is there even any other big JRPG coming out this year ? FF is next year, SMT V is not this year lol and P5R is in Japanese only so it don't counts, 3 houses got it

>SMT V is not this year lol
SMTV fucking never

What does Faith and Charisma do in Three houses

maps have been said to be mediocre, it's pretty easy plus it looks like garbage.

It's like they went for that look but fucked everything up

Attached: Artwork_Byleth_F.png (1920x1706, 1.44M)

There's like a 99% chance that his wife dies during the time skip.

Holy fuck, there's gonna be a SMT V?

To be honest, I was still kinda on board with the idea of classes being part of a unit's "personality" until this game. There were a lot of cardboard cutouts in FE11 and 12 and so their classes felt like basically all they had. FE13 and 14 were a little better, but still, I wasn't a fan of how reclassing worked for the most part in those games and wasn't crazy about many of the characters still anyway. Three Houses seems to be making writing interesting characters a bigger concern and is integrating class changing very well into the premise of the game, so I'm on board for it here.

>Persona took SMT place and killed it
It's not fair

Attached: 1548907466274.jpg (624x612, 67K)

Aren't these characters too distinct looking and pretty to comfortably self insert into?

Faith is White Magic, it earns you new healing and support spells.
Charisma is believed to affect the power of Battalions and Gambits.

Thanks! What about Riding and Reason?

Based and soulsucking demonpilled

Attached: The antichrist.jpg (255x293, 30K)

oh he's a swordmaster alright

That was about male Byleth, user

Reason is Black Magic.

Riding is item usage. The fuck do you think Riding is?

How would you all improve her?

Attached: b343ed921d.jpg (850x473, 79K)

Reason is Black Magic, it gives you attack spells like Fire, Thunder, Cutting Gale, the like. For Dark Mages, it also gives you Dark Magic, like Miasma Delta.

Riding is a movement skill, it's for unlocking mounted classes like Cavalier and Pegasus Knight. Flying and Armored are the other movement skills that need to be trained up.

Upgrading Byleth to mount

Usually you never see them, or they look pretty but have no personality to speak of thus are self-insertable. Imo most girls like to self-insert as pretty characters, except for the tumblrite landwhales.

choker

Marrying her so that she becomes my consort and rule by my side.

Unlike male otakus, females actually want their self-insert to be beautiful

Attached: images (26).jpg (257x361, 16K)

>People with review copies
So where is the .XCI then?

t. Edelgard

Shut up Edelgard

Surprisingly outside of the West, women actually do like looking at beautiful men and women, rather than plain or ugly ones

I've been a fan of Alois since he was first shown off, so I'm pretty happy. I think a majority of people who are upset are gayfags with shit taste who wanted Raphael (R63 Effie-- why the fuck would you want that?) and fujos who wanted to schlick it to Claude. It also upsets me that a lot of people just ASSUMED Claude would be gay/bi because he was """"coded"""". It's hypocritical as fuck.

>Sothis will also change post-timeskip and lose her cute and youthful form to please hagfags

I am unironically displeased. Like, no joke, these are already hard times for lolifags and now we lose our complimentary FE dragon loli.

Attached: bullshit.png (280x249, 53K)

I play otome games because I want to see cute girls get fucked by ikemen so they also have to have a cute personality

Would Jeralt approve of his little girl being seduced by, and giving her mother's ring to her student/future Emperor?

based

Yeah it does make it more enjoyable if the MC has a personality and is voiced

Attached: DYqa1LUVMAEycrv.jpg (945x1200, 338K)

this

I don't know, but my dick sure does.

>Yfw true ending where all three nations find out that dark magician has been manipulating everyone and summons his dark dragon god and everyone lives together in harmony and friendship and whatever bullshit