Been in development since 2014

> Been in development since 2014
> Over three years of teaser trailers & screenshots
> Not a single picture of Joel at all
> Ellie is the only character from the last game that has been shown in pre-release footage
Explain this Yea Forums

Attached: The Last of Us II.jpg (1203x1500, 678K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wztdA-V18vs?t=147
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's there to explain? The game is pure shit, it's your fault you never saw that

>tfw I just really like the multiplayer because theres no sneaking games after MGO died
Naughty Dog multiplyer modes are legit better than the main games

Joel's dead. Ellie is pissed because of it.

>politically charged movie games

Attached: 1560844297471.jpg (1366x768, 117K)

It's literally going to be like Call of Duty Black Ops, where the main character hallucinates about someone being alive, only to suffer a revelation that they've been dead for the entire game.

I wish they just did a completely seperate story within the universe. I thought the ending of 1 was perfect for those characters

This, my guess is that Joel ends up dying during the Prologue like Sarah did in the previous game

>The game is pure shit
Dare you to name 2 (two) games with the same level of gameplay and graphic quality as this one
Pro tip and hint: there are none but RDR2 only

Good try but TLOU doesn't have gameplay for shit, it's just an amoeba level kino for immature "profound philosophers" who finds this piece of garbage "deep"

I cannot name a game with better cinematics, however the gameplay itself is garbage

Joel is not dead but for some reason Ellie is the only one who can see him. And he now has weird teleportation powers that pops up whenever she needs guidance/advice.

>No arguments
>No examples provided
>Rely on pre established generalizations
BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE OH NONONO NO

Yea Forums is for videogames, to discuss movies go to Yea Forums

You'd have to be a faggot of massive proportions to actually think this. Why do you even come here? It's pretty clear that you're a joyless schizo that hates video games.
>in b4 muh movie game
That's how I know you never played it.

Cope, Silent Hill 2 has worse gameplay than this but you faggots like it anyway

>Naughty Dog multiplyer modes are legit better than the main games
agreed
I spent easily 100 hours playing the last of us multi even to the point it was basically dead and running into the same couple people every few matches

This game will be the The Last Jedi of videogames. It will be mostly carried by the good reception and sales of its predecessor but it will bite the wokepill way too hard and be received in a polarized manner by its fans. The critics and fanboys will of course love it and call anyone who hates it an incel nazi who don't appreciate true art. Expect hundreds of one hour Youtube video essays tearing this game appart while it receives hundreds of GOTYs from every gaming website across the globe.

Attached: 1545035806355.jpg (300x400, 31K)

Naughty Dog and Sony showed way too much of Uncharted 4 before it came out so I'm fine with them calming down a bit

This will not happen.

Feel free to print my post. I know what I'm saying. I already saw this movie a hundred times, I don't have to watch it again to know how it will end.

Nobody owns a printer anymore m8 get with the times

The gameplay is probably one of the best TPS games on console. What the fuck are you talking about? They just need to nerf melee.

i still play it, its fun as fuck if people dont use the tactical shotgun or burst rifle, otherwise it turns shit

I hope the artbook is good and has a lot of pages. What about you guys? The artbook for the first game was nice and thick.

My dudes. Still play on ps3. Shit myself when seeing a variable rifle.

I want Factions 2 already, I must have put at least 500 hours into Factions

youtu.be/wztdA-V18vs?t=147

WHERE ARE THE ZOMBIES???
Have they been shown at all?

he died between the events of 1 and 2, Ellie's mission will eventually merge with her mission of finding the killer to avenge him

Yeah I’m more excited for the multiplayer then anything. Me and my friends would do 3V3 it’s really fun. That crossbow with bleed damage was BS though.

Are you talking about TLOU or Nier Automata?

They already said this game wont be fun, who even cares, it's just gonna be 20 hours of cut scenes

The marketing of the game wants you to think he's dead.

I was a goddamn terror with the bow and arrow while I played on PS3, never got into it on PS4 since you couldn't carry your stats over.

>console games
>graphics
FUCKING LMAO THIS NIGGER HOLY SHIT

>caring about cancer SJW game for girls
Sasuga nu/v/

Attached: 1558190907910.png (900x844, 349K)

Ellie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit > 2B

Attached: A23D7F39-ECF5-481C-B064-0535408DBF8E.png (2076x2639, 2.35M)

he's in the first fucking trailer

Ps5 port day one

ellie is great,i love her, they just need to give her a better looking gf

Attached: 1548269543768.jpg (900x675, 461K)

lol wut

YESSSSSSS YESSS OH YESS I WANT TO SEE ELLIE AND THAT JEWESS FUCK AND TRIB SO HARD THEY COMBINE INTO ONE IT MAKES MY DICK HARDER THANKS MR KEKMAN OH YESSSSS

humans were the REAL monsters all along

This is a videogame board.
All movie-related threads should be moved to .
Please follow the rules!
Thank you.

???

Attached: 1542377976093.webm (1920x1080, 1.14M)

she still looked like ellie at this point, i hate early trailers that are just for promotion and have no connection to the final product.

She still looks exactly like that.

Attached: 1550758997579.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

i hope you're right, in the e3 trailer from 2018 she seemed different to me

>I don't like this game, therefore it's a movie

Attached: the irony is that I'm not even defending GOW, i just love poking out inadequacies.png (1456x1768, 3.2M)

what's taking them so long anyway?

they usually have a 2-3 year dev cycle

Gross

i bet she has massive beef curtains

Attached: 8A17DB58-7D29-42BC-81EA-3438AA5B5FD7.jpg (900x750, 101K)

She had her hair up at the party but seemingly while killing she looks like in that video. Pretty sure any difference will be minimal.
>note: webm related is not Ellie

Attached: 1548467509870.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

druckmann doesn't do paranormal or other goofy shit, he is not going to use joel as a hallucination no jutsu.

Joel is alive and playing as him will undoubtedly be the "blades of chaos" (God of war) moment of tlou2 where everybody loses their damn minds about how cool it is.

>Metroid is more sexual even though you can’t even see a single fraction of her skin 99.99% of time

My god you faggots are mentally ill

She probably has it down shut to improve her lesbian man hating powers

uncharted 4 had a horribly messy dev cycle so that probably slowed down other projects

> where everybody loses their damn minds about how cool it is.

I think the complete opposite actually. You're going to take control of an old, tired and probably injured Joel and get your ass killed. It'll be a moment of disempowerment instead.

Any game where the female characters are sexualized or designed to spew political shit is automatically a bad game. For example, look at TLOU and Nier: Automata. Both cinematic experiences with awful gameplay. People only like them because of the ass and titty fanservice, or in TLOU's case, the YAS QUEEN SLAY shit.

>Not a single picture of Joel at all
He's dead, Jim. He was a white heterosexual male. HELLO?!

>games now take as long to make as 4 hour epics from the 60s

3D realism was a mistake.

yeah i was thinking about the party scene, she just looked like her face had changed, gotten longer, rather than normal ageing changes of 15 yo to 19 yo

>5 years in development
>not a lot of screenshots or gameplay revealed
I'm ok with this, I'd rather know next to nothing or too much and get spoiled

God of War 4 is leagues beyond LoU. RE2Remake is leagues better. Even Days Gone is better. It’s not hard to be better than Last of Us.

Attached: B40C19FE-E701-4EC7-A806-00D49AD338A6.gif (1280x720, 2.39M)

It’s because they changed the colour of her eyes in that trailer.

Looks too edgy compared to 1 to be honest. Think I'm gonna pass

Oh yeah? And the Asian dude in the trailer is having the same hallucination?

>6 years for a linear single player game

Liking them modern graphics.

I was at a video game store today and there was a couple of normies watching the trailer for this on a tv and talking about how amazing it looks. It was just that scripted fight sequence that gets shitposted on here all the time.

tlou may be one of the worst games ever made
>shit AI
>bland and extremely linear storyline
>bad melee combat
>boring levels
>forced companion

Don't care as long as my waifu Ashley Johnson wins more awards

Attached: ashley.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

Sure is a lot of videogames in here.
Fuck off to already

it's not normal for a game to be in development for this long, right?
bad sign?

What the fuck were they thinking when they showcased this 3-4 years ago as a lesbian tech demo

reddit filename

nah my man it's alright, the longer a game is worked on the better it will be, just look at DNF

non-videogame thread
saged
go back to

>saged
>page 1
embarrassing post