What are some of the greatest plot twist in vidya?

What are some of the greatest plot twist in vidya?

Attached: 89BCFA54-8100-4586-98D2-24A3E5209FEB.gif (958x716, 378K)

fucking love gary, the end of the chapter was great

Attached: 1522197945_Gary_nazi.gif (160x250, 1.56M)

engarde was pretty obvious,i think. he's being a dick for the entire case,and adrian was never a believable suspect. the phantom was a much better twist.

Is this from Bully? I don’t remember this. It’s been a number of years since I’ve beaten that game though.

Maybe I’m an idiot then because I actually thought it was Adrian up until the reveal. God I wish I could replay that case without remembering everything

Yes, Gary wears a SS uniform during Halloween.

I might be retarded but honestly I had zero idea what was even going on in Bridge to the Tournabout until it makes you select Godot so I was taken for a fucking ride after that.

Attached: 1546789448392.jpg (997x995, 204K)

So when Maya said she saw a red light behind Misty you didn’t make the connection? I guess I could understand that but I caught on pretty quick and I’m a brainlet

>when the MC you were controlling betrays the party
I won't lie, I did not see that coming.

Attached: huh.png (206x424, 63K)

>engarde was pretty obvious
It's not because you don't expect Ace Attorney games to have believable psychopaths.

The magatama said he didn't do it, though.

Completely clueless. I was confused why Godot was even on the island but didn't really put anything together

The first game had not 1 but 2 believable psychopaths.
And they're both better then Engarde.

He didn't
He hired someone to.

Fuck the memes, I still felt bad for Monika

Attached: lilmonix3.png (1280x1666, 2.14M)

Shadow hearts - Albert Simon reveal.

Obviously, but you don't figure that out until much later.

I'm saying it explains why the magatama didn't explain shit.

I can't think of anything that comes close.

Attached: soul_nomad_levin.png (600x1081, 198K)

Von Karma and...?

yeah,and they make a big thing out of that. so it's just more suspicious when de killer is confirmed as the killer.

and the whole abduction of maya doesn't really make sense with someone else than engarde as the mastermind. of course,that's because it's a game and you need the satisfying payoff at the end. in a different format it could have been a crazy engarde fan or something.

Yes I know, I was only pointing out why people didn't realize he was guilty at first.

Don't be such a sucker, bitch deserves every bad thing she gets

Attached: BEGONE.jpg (500x500, 293K)

i'm guessing he means either gant or morgan?

I was more confused about why his mask wasn’t visibly damaged by getting stabbed in the face

Attached: DDC47BD5-A304-4EAA-BD48-EF9576E609A9.gif (260x194, 934K)

Gant?

Will de killer ever come back in a future ace attorney game or maybe even investigations 3?

>De Killer
Fuck that slimeball, I want sebastian as a main character

Shit I totally forgot about the bonus case. But yes you’re correct

The fact someone kidnapped Maya and the only demand was “get Matt declared innocent” didn’t set off alarm bells?

oh it did,don't worry

>they're both better then Engarde
Damon Gant and Von Karma? Those got nothing on evil fuckers that can fool you they're friendly

That one was an okay twist.

That’s just it though, it seemed so obvious that I didn’t think it could have been true. And plus as others mentioned, the whole magatama thing, but as we know he didn’t actually lie because someone else technically killed him.

To be fair, he explains why he wants Matt declared innocent.

Custom Robo
Thinking you've beat the game and finding out your idealic town was actually just a dome habitat in a post-apocalyptic world and the game isn't even halfway over

Did the second case of JFA ever bother anyone else? If Mimi had just let the doctor do the ritual, he would have just called it a fraud after it felt probably wouldn't have brought the issue up again

Do you feel like a hero yet?

I hardly remember that case honestly. It just wasn’t that great to me besides the Ini/Mimi plastic surgery twist

I think the big twist of the case wasn't meant to be specifically the fact that it was Engarde, but the fact that for once you're defending someone that amounts to a genuine murderer. It was a great subversion and part of why that case is so memorable.

That whole game was a fucking ride.

Killer 7 has a pretty significant one
The most boring character who works as a messenger to the main, divine persona that controls the rest of the personas turns out to actually be THE MAIN persona who controlled everyone else the entire time and was responsible for killing them and inducting them into the group

>posting the gif whitout the filename

What game?

Attached: ghost_trick_4745.jpg (400x347, 36K)

Yeah the Phantom plot twist was great
>Establish fun likeable character
>Have them around for 3 cases
>Suddenly in their 4th appearance you find out they've been fake this whole time
>Not only that, but they're behind both the current case and the case from long ago
God DAMN

yomiel did nothing wrong