See this

>see this
>fun stops
You're a low iq faggot if you go for reaver drops

Attached: Protoss_Reaver.jpg (360x308, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KbG6ixavW4M&t=6014
youtube.com/watch?v=msSvZPZXwJU
youtube.com/watch?v=-gcBqcstXV8
liquipedia.net/starcraft/Firebat
youtube.com/watch?v=EP9F-AZezCU
youtube.com/watch?v=6n43Sn3Gcjg
youtube.com/watch?v=4q3IdLBaOUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mad that you got outplayed by RNG the Unit

>mad cuz bad

the effort required to deal with this shit is far greater than a-moving with this shit unit fuck you

it's the only iq move a protoss player can make

>implying

Attached: dark templar.png (447x330, 385K)

nothin wrong with a little drobe massacre

Attached: 1532004283746.webm (892x500, 2.58M)

Nice shuttle you got there, it would be a shame if something happened to it

Attached: Scourge.png (120x120, 3K)

Who needs cloak when you can be stealthy

REAVERU

Attached: drobes.png (600x600, 147K)

*blocks your path for a fucking reason*

Attached: 1553913331408.webm (390x650, 2.56M)

based dragoons

Oh my god
SC BW pathing is comedy gold

Attached: theboywhocriedtoss.jpg (2478x2484, 2.74M)

Enemy Reavers

vs

My Reaver

Attached: reaver.webm (450x468, 2.01M)

Wait can probes not trigger spider mines?

has anyone sent this to artosis yet, I'm sure he'd get a kick out of it

all workers are considered floating for this exact reason iirc

>Sending any unit in to a mining highway.
>Expecting the unit to not get stuck.

Attached: Best's drobes run into a spot of trouble but his dragoon comes to their aid.jpg (1390x3369, 455K)

Workers, vultures and archons don't trigger mines because they float

All floating units do not trigger mines.

N...no! NO! Dis gan't be habbening! Sday away from me drobes! :DDDDD

Attached: MMMMM REABER.webm (912x538, 2.78M)

Objectively speaking, protoss is the race for brainlets

Attached: Minis_Shuttle_fuckup.webm (1280x720, 2.16M)

like I can understand probes being floating, and drones are questionable, but ok. but scvs? those are just walking mech suits

Attached: file.png (1200x985, 1.52M)

Your only experience with Starcraft is the concept art else you’d know the use thrusters to hover and fly about in game.

Attached: sweet effort and hella mini.png (1280x720, 843K)

Oh no, two units that can't shoot air. However will I counter it?

Revenge is the best Vegeance

Their back trusters can make them 'fly' if you think 'bout it

TvT is the true patrician match

Attached: 1535709348694.webm (220x212, 2.22M)

Attached: LivelyHardtofindHawaiianmonkseal-small.gif (445x250, 908K)

Can't see half the unit movements of brown. Whose playing though?

Attached: 1463552917866.gif (320x180, 372K)

Mind vs Rush

youtube.com/watch?v=KbG6ixavW4M&t=6014

Mining units don't have collision.

>you're a faggot if you use one of protoss's best units and abilities
Okay Terran-fag, sit down and let the real players play the game.

Why didn't Remasters fix this shit?

Because then people would just stick to Broodwars. Remaster is meant to be the exact same engine.

that scene was absolutely depressing to look at live, comedy gold though

Protoss in general is low iq
>hurrr sdorm
>hurrr dark templar 420
>hurrr corsair :DDD
>hurr.....sdorm!

Fuck protoss
every single unit is cheap

Actually takes skill to use

>you're a faggot if you use one of protoss's best units and abilities
it's stupid and OP. Blizz should balance that shit out fuck those gooks that get mad if the game gets balanced

What's the strongest race and why?

Zerg because no need to worry about restoring health and can instantly regrow a late game army.

if it wasn't for the 12 units in your unit tab thing and zerg "suiciding" units constantly I would agree

I've been playing and uhhhh how do pros bind multiple buildings to a control group? They always have like several barracks working. Or do they bind the location and then hit it and then click on all the buildings?

They are more or less balanced but Protoss is definately the one with the least effort involved.

holy shit, i was watching the webm thinking "this reminds me of that rush v mind game where ended up being 30 dropships ferrying tanks around the map"

YOU WANT A PIECE OF MEAT BOY!?

Attached: MadFrightenedBichonfrise-small.gif (334x251, 1000K)

Pretty sure they bind one and then click to the others, which is one of many reasons why base arrangement is so important. I may be wrong though.

Flash:
3 : main CC , F3 over natural
4-8 factories/barracks
9-0 scan

1-2 units, later 1-6 units

lmao he thinks putting down a turret is hard to do

youtube.com/watch?v=msSvZPZXwJU
Just shoot at it until it dies.

Make a turret and keep 2 tanks in your base. Play safe and you'll be fine. Just 1-fact expand right into engie bay every game against toss unless you scout some kind of 2 gate.

If you have trouble with this as zerg, then you're beyond helping.

This might be ungodly strong in PVP actually I don't know. That's probably a legitimate complaint.

Attached: 1553397031020.jpg (1024x1300, 593K)

how do you counter defilers + upgraded lings and ultras

Attached: 1423962378075.png (250x225, 85K)

kill them before they get there. As terran exploit science vessels and spam irridate on ultras/defilers. killing defilers are key. Using mech can work to but you'll have less vessels to deal with defilers.

As protoss, hydras are your problem not ling ultra.Get speedlots archons + storm

If you go mech, you need 3/3 upgrades by the time they have 3/3 you need your ups early. 3/3 mech is basically unstoppable when played correctly.

You can't. EMBRACE THE ENDLESS SWARM youtube.com/watch?v=-gcBqcstXV8

Oh my god, look at those tank lines

Attached: AS_Still_CardScene08.jpg (1080x459, 214K)

Broodwar is balanced
SC2 is zerg because of creep shenanigans

Firebats and reavers ignore dark swarm

somebody's angery

Firebats do splash damage, so their initial attack misses, but they do splash.

Reavers are actually considered melee hits.

No, they do full damage

liquipedia.net/starcraft/Firebat

What's with all the Starcraft threads lately?

asl

Fuck you.

Is Starcraft genuinely the hardest game? I already beat all the campaigns on the hardest difficulty but I've never played online because even in bronze people seem to at least know what's good and what's not, which is more than I fucking know. Does every single player follow exact guides? Where are the shitty pub players that every other game has?
Whilst I can do the campaign I get my dick pushed in just playing against the AI in a quick match or something. And don't even get me started on BW where literally all I can do in every situation is turtle and tech up to battlecruisers/carriers/mass mutas because that game is so hard to control that I need pure overwhelming force.

Attached: annasui.png (249x188, 65K)

What did I do?

>all that screaming
do girls really go to e-sports events in Korea?

>1917 October Revolution, colorized

It's a legitimate unit. If you don't like how the game is played don't play the game, then

I guess the real struggle is being able to hit all the number keys with my left hand and not having to look.

Why do probes seem so much more fragile than drones?

Attached: 1535105106462.webm (1280x720, 2.26M)

>I already beat all the campaigns on the hardest difficulty

bw campaign, like most RTS, will teach you bad habits. skill and confidence in bw ladder only comes by curbstomping your ego by the teeth until you get used to the idea that you're shit, you're not special, and you really didn't want to win as much as the other guy.

honestly, real life work is easier than bw ladder.

Attached: 1562294809378.jpg (995x1338, 660K)

Drones recover HP.

they're small little robots like wall-e

Never played more than a few hours of Starcraft should I buy the cartoon thing?

>that zerg feel when getting a good playgu

Attached: 1561670779717.png (560x723, 340K)

Counterpoint

Attached: 1535106153627.jpg (1024x640, 164K)

Does the new brood war have custom map support like the original...? I'm sure I could google it, but there's a perfectly good thread here to ask about it.

>We had 3 seasons of Averteck Intel Classic
>We're on Season 8 of ASL

HOW DID TIME GO SO FAST!?

Starcraft 2 is far less mechanically demanding than 1 and it's the worse game by virtue of Blizzard meddling with balance like they know what they're doing, when they designed the game like shit in the first place. It's also host to a whole load of other issues, but I liked the WoL and LotV campaigns for their gameplay, even if they have really shitty story.
While a lot of lower level players will say that game knowledge is good and you should learn builds and all that crap, both Starcraft games are essentially about execution first and strategy second, and because few people can get really good enough to dive into the strategic part of the games, everyone copies what the top pros do, generating the misconception that Starcraft is "gookclick". This Day9 video goes into detail about what I just talked about, and I believe there might be another similar one on the topic by him:
youtube.com/watch?v=EP9F-AZezCU
Starcraft 1 *is* the better game of the two on every quality except accessibility, and that's because it's hard as fucking nails. I would claim it's one of the hardest games out there, but I haven't played a lot of vidya, so I can't say with confidence that it is THE hardest.

Attached: 1522435491330.jpg (500x421, 40K)

I vaguely remember that game. I know I've heard that phrase before, so it's either that or something he recycled.

>Does the new brood war have custom map support like the original
of course, it's even free.

What'd you say, fleshbag?

Attached: it ended up getting 7.png (563x260, 223K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6n43Sn3Gcjg

>GomTV
Damn, that brings back some memories. Incredibly low resolution memories. Tasteless sounds so young.

Attached: GomTV.gif (1714x992, 1.22M)

youtube.com/watch?v=4q3IdLBaOUA

it's just a cosmetic/skin. Buy it ifu like it

Attached: bw_nobody_makes_darkarchons.webm (1022x572, 2.87M)

poweroverwhelming

dark archons are definitely the coolest unit in BW. I like how they've actually started to come back into the meta because they're just too good not to use

There is no cow level

Attached: there is no cow level.png (581x561, 334K)

It helps that the tech for them is just shit you get anyway and that feedback is just 50 energy

Well, theyre not used cause of feedback, theyre used a little bit in the PvZ meta to Maelstrom Muta stacks.

Reavers would be OP as shit if scarabs were gauranteed to get maximum damage. Same with Dragoons and their shit ass pathing

I know that feeling.
It reminded me of that one good ole match,
It was at time in school me and buddies were playing classical non-remastered starcraft.

I haven't watched a tournament in awhile but what I meant is that the free stuff doesn't hurt the value. It's not like using nukes

feedback is good vs high templars and defilers, it has super long range for sniping templars