What was the last game it made you feel something?

What was the last game it made you feel something?

Attached: 5b64afc442d83e25e10d8a4f3a2a44e0.png (648x1200, 525K)

Shadowbringers unironically made me feel some things.

I fell disaster and dissatisfaction with my existence and anxiety mixed with depression playing animal crossing

A

N

N

N

K

Assuming dopamine and adrenaline don't count as feelings, very few games movies tv shows anime make me feel anything at all. I think the last thing in a video game I remember where I genuinely felt sad, even if just a little bit, was the part of The Witcher 3 where The Baron hangs himself. IDK what it is with suicide but it's one of the few topics that is easy to make me sad.

I
G
G
E
R

Iori's An*l Adventure was really good.

Unironically nu-God of War

What a fucking disaster, lolifags can’t do anything right

Yurinate made me remember what it was like to have a friend. It hurt but it felt better than the usual nothing. Also I just finished the Peko trial in DR2. That was legit sad.

I intentionally ruined it. So thank me.

Overwatch.

what? rage counts as feeling something right?

always ready, albeit unorganized

>another iori thread
piss off

Attached: 1513485947469.jpg (480x362, 17K)

Attached: Iori Minase 013.jpg (850x1350, 211K)

No, you butt off!

anal off

Do NOT do this!

Next time you should specify that you mean something other than rage because otherwise it's too easy.

based

Nevermind,based

My anal princress :)

Fata Morgana

Hide the sausage

Xenoblade 2

Attached: 1cf2b175ae2d4b1acef9456d502fc4e7.png (1771x1150, 1.24M)

The Messenger made me have fun and feel nostalgia for ninja gaiden on master system

Only thing XBC2 made me feel was remorse for paying near full price for such a terrible game that requires less input from the player than FF13.

t. never left gormott

this image

what the fuck even is that foot

Persona 4..

EDF V.
I fucking love it, when my sister plays by my side as Wing Diver

Hat in Time

Every single one of them without exception because I have good tastes and don't buy shit?

alright maggots. if i don't see more pictures of iori's rear right now i'll have the jannies in here faster than it took that e-thot to bleed out when that psychotic incel tore her throat up

little busters

God her old design was so much better