What prevented Ashley form being added in Smash 4 and in Ultimate?

What prevented Ashley form being added in Smash 4 and in Ultimate?

Attached: 1543898866842.png (368x479, 96K)

Her non-existent fans except the ones here on vee.

lack of interest on Sakurai's part more than anything
she has some level of popularity and she has some level of potential, which would justify her if Sakurai felt the same way

the police

Sakurai didn't want another WarioWare rep. Maybe he will change his mind in the future.

She doesn’t have any moveset potential

The only people who want her are lolicon freaks

They removed her socks

WHO'S
THAT
GIRL
THAT ALWAYS SMELLS LIKE SEEEMEN?

Attached: 1558680526057.jpg (480x360, 10K)

No one gives a shit about her and she's a throwaway character from a series that doesn't need any more representation than it already has.

Simply other more famous options taking priority.

She has no charm
She has no games
This loli is fucking lame

Sakurai needs to step down. He is making the game more about him than Nintendo/video game history. They are still tackling edgy OC shit into the game, this time in an even dumber way with that shit with Galeem and Dharkon (not to mention the bias towards Kirby), instead of making a game with a light-hearted and commemorative aesthetic that would fit it perfectly.

>Ashley is in smash
>Smash austism+lolifags autism
OH GOD NO

C

How is he making the game more about him? Kirby was the only natural character to start with in WOL since he's the only one who could reasonably escape Galeem as well as be a simple beginner character.
And Galeem and Dharkon are just fun little things in an Adventure Mode that I honestly thought was pretty cool. They've been doing this shit since the very first game with Master Hand.

Yeah but ashley isn’t an important part of nintendo

She is, WarioWare Touched is the best selling game of the series and that was Ashley's debut

Who the fuck thinks of WarioWare Touched and thinks, "That was Ashley's game"?

Ashley had nothing to do with it. It's only because the DS sold like hotcakes, so a bunch of its games did too.

Same people who think Mario RPG was Geno's game, or that Metroid Prime 2 was Dark Samus' game

So, rosterfags.

Nah, lots of Nintendo IP's died on the DS

> Golden Sun
> Advance Wars
> Starfy
> Custom Robo
> Panel de Pon / Puzzle League
> Elite Beat Agents / Ouendan
> Hotel Dusk Room
> Tingle
> Magical Vacation

They really should add another WarioWare character or at least a Rhythm Heaven one
we should get more first party characters in general

To be fair it seems Sakurai at least has some interest in her. She has an assist trophy, mii costume, and a spirit, just not enough interested into being a playable character.

she's not main character of some frenchise
she's just character from Wario games
i hate what you did to her because of fucking smash bros roster
it was trully awful to made Ashley thread for months

Kat and Ana are cuter anyways

Attached: 1541816074494.gif (478x436, 1.83M)

kuudere cunny is too powerful a weapon, but it's ok because us cunnyseurs can compromise with inklings

Attached: 1561160554535.jpg (620x869, 233K)

Mona & Jimmy are more logical because they are the ones with the iconic microgames and quirky personalities that could be used to make a moveset, but Ashley is more popular, but also much more boring. If Wariobros put their support behind Mona or Jimmy instead I could see another WW rep, but until that happens (it won’t) or Ashley gets a prominent role in the next WW I don’t see another Wario rep

Because this guy payed them off to include a character from Skyrim and Fallout 76

Attached: F9BE7BF4-0556-4665-B768-700458F4DCB1.jpg (300x300, 17K)

That’s right, we should put also the dog from nintendogs, and steve from minecraft, and the guy from fornite, and kratos from god of war. We should add them because their games also sold a lot, they deserve it

That's why I said "a bunch of DS games", not all of them. Specifically the ones that were actually advertised, like New Super Mario Bros, Rhythm Heaven, Kirby, Pokemon, etc. It's a tall order to keep up with all those games alongside the more niche stuff, especially if the no one knows about the more obscure games.

Ness could easily escape Galeem.

Most of these did well in previous consoles, I guess Nintendo just didn't give a shit in terms of advertisement

Ness isn't a simple, balanced fighter, he's mostly projectile based and has weird PSI physics.
Kirby is one of the best characters in the roster for beginners.

9-Volt > Jimmy T > Mona > Kat & Ana > Crygor > Orbulon > Mike > Dribble & Spitz > Ashley > Cricket > 5-Volt

me

Attached: image.jpg (512x512, 35K)

Wasn't there some old rumor of a general 'Warioware inc.' character that would use microgames from everyone? That's something I'd like to see.

I will NEVER forgive all that KI:Uprising and FE shilling in Smash 4 to this day.
The amount of anime RPG tier nip shit they only care about over platformers, shooters, collectathons, and adventure games just reeks of shit taste from their side.

>imagine wanting secondary characters

>Sakurai needs to step down

Attached: 73517896-91D5-4E63-AC90-4371CA69B3F2.gif (570x537, 58K)

The King himself

Attached: ashley tears.png (1032x729, 809K)