The new hitman game levels are too large

The new hitman game levels are too large.

Attached: 7F4CA9A0-9202-45A7-8ECB-55D4C106D26E.jpg (1130x707, 39K)

you're too large

sorry

dude what the fuck

For you

Ur mom larg
Remember the jungle in 47?

Why does he look like he's 17 years old?

Its not necessarily that, its just quite a few levels have areas that kind exist for no reason, no useful information or disguise and targets never go there, etc.

Play Contracts mode and tell me there isn't a use to those areas. But in between you doing both of those things, go fuck yourself and don't talk to anyone on this board again.

not an actual screenshot from the game, looks like his 2016 model exported and posed in something that makes him look younger

Attached: Hitman 2 Screenshot 2019.01.10 - 21.22.18.74.png (1920x1080, 3.24M)

The bank level is just right imo: not too large or intricate to completely disorientate the player and intricate enough to foster player creativity. It would have been a perfect started map for 2 but alas, it's DLC.

I haven't played the new games. but the levels in the first 3 games are huge. Are the new levels really that large?

They are big as fuck when you start to consider all the shit they cram in them. And even if an area is not relevant in the main mission some modes use them as flavor or variety. There is a whole building in the Sapienza level used mostly on a bonus mission only.

I just rat poison every target in the game. I don’t know if I have the autism necessary to do all of the different challenges and constantly replaying the same maps after I get my SA rank via rat extermination food

you're a big you,

Ur mom is big u

how can a Hitman map be too large? What do you lose from getting more content?

Shut the fuck up before i punch you square in the face bitch.

47 playing drums for Jordan Cross

Attached: 47 playing drums for Jordan Cross.jpg (1920x1080, 379K)

47 standing in front of a helicopter

Attached: 47 standing in front of a helicopter.jpg (1920x1080, 366K)

47 making sushi

Attached: 47 making sushi.jpg (1920x1080, 314K)

47 shitposting on Yea Forums when he should be killing people

Attached: 47 shitposting on /v/ when he should be killing people .jpg (1920x1080, 364K)

47 enjoying a sauna in a motorcycle outfit

Attached: 47 enjoying a sauna in a motorcycle outfit.jpg (1920x1080, 405K)

47 thinking hack means hack with sword

Attached: 47 thinking hack means hack with sword.jpg (1920x1080, 279K)

47 had this man on his naughty list

Attached: You're on my naughty list.jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

47 dresses up as Korky the Killer Klown

Attached: korky the killer klown.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

Is there anything 47 can't do?

Attached: zing.jpg (1300x1300, 122K)

Let's put it this way:
In the old Hitman games, a slum with underground passageways, a construction site and a railyard would each be separate levels. In 2018, what I just described is a single level. There are some smaller levels, but most of them are fuck huge.

I almost never use rat poison on a target. It feels to easy. I only really use the emetic syringes on NPCs to get them to move away from their positions.

The level where you kill the burn victim billionaire and his race car driver daughter is the best one

The way they set up poisons is and electrocutions are ridiculously OP with the right set-ups and items.

For example, the tranq gun is considered a poison so if an NPC sees an unconsious body due to the tranq gun it won't affect your SA rank. Same if you poison an NPC with the lethal syringe. The new electrocution phone you get from the bank map is probably the most OP item in the game though, just set it down in a target's path on a table or surface, wait for them to pick it up, then call. Since electrocution is considered an accident kill, you can call it at any time and get a SA ranking no matter what.

Attached: 1561335265734.png (419x249, 6K)

Mumbai is the worst level in H2

How can I achieve this look

Its hilarious how easy it is to SA though. I also like the concept of messing with another assassin to do your work for you and the music in the level is some of the best in all the nuHITMAN levels.

This would be funny if you just said "this is me doing X" because it would look autistic enough that I could believe that 47 is actually posting it

Bangkok, Colorado, Hokkaido, New Zealand, Vermont and New York would like a word with you.

I like the idea of the tranq gun basically giving you 2 free KOs with the trade off of not being able to bring a gun. It makes it useful without it being game breaking. I don't know what they were thinking with the electrocution phone though.

I like this one the most.

that boy is the best house salesman

>Bank level
>Give the investigator the incriminating evidence
>The target walks in and starts berating the investigator for considering going public with it
>Throw an apple at the target's head
>Some random guy: "SOMEONE'S LAYING SOME SERIOUS WHOOP ASS HERE"