Here's your new Šmäśh Bros character, bro

>here's your new Šmäśh Bros character, bro

Attached: 1520651197848.jpg (1191x670, 99K)

>ultimate move is the israel border wall

I'd want it just to see the regret from people who got the season pass. Some would go nuclear

>King Boomer

cringe.

>smash bros with politicians
I'd play it.

>America is literally just a joke to the rest of the world now
What a sad decline

When will the Radical Left Congresswomen apologize to our Country, the people of Israel and even to the Office of the President, for the foul language they have used, and the terrible things they have said. So many people are angry at them & their horrible & disgusting actions!

Based incineroar and her creator.

>create infinite Time match
>Superspicy Curry and Fire Flowers on Very High
>pick Bowser
>Level 1 Trump CPU
>Norfair
>watch as Trump burns in agony with no hope for release

I want this unironically.

>Down Special erects a concrete wall in front of Trump that can tank damage for a while
>Grab is an underhanded swing, reaching for the opponent's pussy
>Pummel is him grabbing the opponent by the pussy

So was he in on the epstein rape island?

What frustrates me about this thread is that most of the (You)'ed comments are all either saying that they arent trump supports but are speaking on behalf of them or are just making jokes. Actual trump supporters arent speaking up, probably because of the stigma attached to their views but also if they do speak up they just get insulted and ignored by those who claim to have an open mind. As I am from England I am not as well educated on this topic and I openly admit that however, it is VERY similar to that of the Brexit vote, where it got a majority but most of the people who voted for it are now staying quiet as to why. Which just makes it so impossible for us to get anywhere because everyone is just arguing about who voted what not why they did it. You want to know why people have voted for trump, I am willing to bet bar maybe one or two posts he still has no extra information on the topic.

TL;DR People who vote for stigmatised parties need to speak up, those who claim to be open minded and accepting need to allow them to speak.

Attached: 1315553740902.jpg (3628x6760, 1.32M)

>don't really like Trump
>still end up defending him constantly because of how ridiculously unreasonable and unfair people are when attacking him
anyone else know this feel

Shut up faggot

Yeah, same here. It's pretty annoying.

>play 8-player smash
>im trump vs 7 level-one female CPUs
>grab them by their pussy the entire match and molest/rape them
>especially Daisy because she looks like she needs a good dicking

that Ocasio chick is cute.

i like trump and voted for him knowing even if he did jack shit for 4 years it would be worth it solely for the seething that would ensue

Not as cute as you.

>mistyping smash just to get by filters
How autistic are you?

Yup

Test.

Smash

Do you defend others when people act unfair towards them?

yes

lmao cuck

No.

you are an enemy of the truth