NINTENDO WON

youtube.com/watch?v=0kFtiCOkozM

NINTENDO WON

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c977gqYKdbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want this game but have no money

Based
Love the game

>deletes your level without giving a reason
pssh nothing personal, kid

Attached: file.png (560x368, 58K)

I'd play it if it didn't require online.
>inb4 you can still play offline
I don't have half the creativity the community has to make very many levels.

He's an faggot

What the fuck? That was such a cool level and one of the best uses of zero g mechanics to date.

It was too smart, Nintendo will steal it for the next 2D mario

Don't diss Poo Bear, he's legit one of the best creators of Mario levels around.

It was called "pile of poo" and he still can't connect the dots? I know he is pretty slow, but come on...

It's because the creator has Poo in his name

If that's the case, why not give him a chance to reupload it with a different name? Why delete it without any reason given?

Also, he claims he's used that name all throughout MM1 with no problems.

Sorry bro, but your level is inclusive enough and is making women and minorities to feel uncomfortable so CaliforNintendo will have to delete it. Please understand.

Overworld builder when? I want people to make their own full games.

I thought they were announcing an update. Fuck off with this shit.

>poo
THE HORROR

Attached: ricejak.jpg (644x752, 75K)

He didn't though, all of his levels were taken down

I played his "shell jump into me" course
Taught me how to do shell jumps

He also makes really entertaining Kaizo levels on unofficial level editors.

Someone said DELETED LEVELS

Attached: 1462859933591.gif (250x250, 1.28M)

Fuck, even Nintendo is becoming thought police these days. Why the fuck are consoles so fucking cancerous and why are the developers treating their consumers like some fucking dirty cumrags? This is why I'm hesitating to get a console. You buy a $60 level editor and then your creations instantly get deleted without warning for being not inclusive / offensive / too hard / get complained / other bullshit reasons.

Attached: 1562443378664.png (430x410, 381K)

He talked to Nintendo execs and they told him straight up it wasn't because of the name. It was because of mass reporting right before they switched away from an automated system:

youtube.com/watch?v=c977gqYKdbo

IT's not the case nintendo confirmed it was mass reporting and it instantly got deleted. They have no problem with the word poo.

Gee, I wonder why there would be a mass reporting on a level call Pile of Poo.

>t. faggot who probably helped with mass reporting

I didn't even know about the level until just now, but come on. He knows exactly what he was doing when he called his level pile of poo. He should have fully expected it would have been mass reported when he named it as such and everyone on his stream saw it.

so how long until i can get this game for 20 dollars?

Couple years probably