Where IS it 343?

where IS it 343?

Attached: mcc.jpg (1600x900, 147K)

Up their ass, or its probably super hard to develop.

>trusting 343 to ever delver anything on time

Will probably be playable some time around 2025.

taking their time because they know if the game has even the slightest problems at launch the player base will immediately die because PC gamers are fickle.

they claim their workload is split between reach and getting the PC base of the MCC ready to roll for smooth launches in the future.
The reality is they just blew their load way too early and should have held out untill they had more to say and show beyond "really soon guys, promise!"

good. it is better for the game to take longer and to be good rather for it to be rushed and shit.

that being said, if it takes a long time and its still shit then they should just take the L and stop there.

I JUST WANNA PLAY HALO AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

isnt there not even gonna be forge or custom games?

Attached: 1562661523040.jpg (959x958, 56K)

Attached: 1557371723620.png (774x417, 372K)

There will be custom games. I think forge was just delayed for the Reach segment

You could always play the better PC halo game

Attached: ed.png (200x200, 9K)

They're waiting for the check from Epic to clear.

Isn't it dead?

This.
I find that El dewrito will probably be better than what 343 will ever produce. Glad I got to play it when there were 7k people playing before Microsoft told them to stop hosting a download for it.

>pc gamers arent shit eating cucks
fixed

Nah, MS got the reddit links taken down but all the servers and such are still up for it.
Playerbase isn't really there like when it first released though, but some days you can still find 100+ people on.

Sadly that's true, ED had heart put into it, and it shows with stuff like the extended forge-mode, but 343 would probably never even dream of trying to add things like that to the game, it'll just be a bog-standard port of MCC with M+KB, and that'll be it.
(you could see that in the flight build they released, where all the graphics were still using 360 values, after months of "making the game perfect for PC"...)

Hopefully a few years down the line maybe we'll get a Master Dewrito Collection or something like that, I'm sure modding for MCC will be pretty big at least.

Wasn't this supposed to come out months ago?

>tfw no big tiddy italian gf with a pointy nose

This is 343, mate. They can't complete things on time.

343 aren't doing shit. The devs of brink, splash damage (?) does all the work. 343 is busy with Halo infinite

literally this

I was hoping we'd get halo 3 early next year or something. I just want to finish the fight

2025 then

Supposedly.

In the trash where it belongs.

Maybe the fags of Epic are slowing the shit down. Remember Epic is evil.

not gonna lie that doesn't sound very fun, if it's the same 100 people thats been on it for a while they are going to very good at the game and getting stomped every game doesn't sound fun

epic dude XD

I find more people are playing on minigame servers rather than actual game modes.

Think it's more popular in American timezones as well.

No forge at launch but there will be custom games, on the plus side, 343's gonna transfer all your maps ans modes from your old fileshare to mcc