Soul. Very Soul. SOULLESS

Soul. Very Soul. SOULLESS.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamerant.com/the-witcher-3-sales-pc-consoles-125/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1 is unironically soulless

>the eyes
1 looks the most soulless

You. Retard. BIG RETARD.

OLDOR GAME GOOD
NEWER GAME BAD

He looks like a slav with down syndrome in first game.

i unironically enjoyed the gameplay of the first game

witcher 2 inventory ruined the game. I cant even remember witcher 3 inventory. Withcer 1ivnetoyr wasfgbest

Artificial soul.

Attached: g3.jpg (1920x1080, 345K)

1 looks bad but I guess that's because of the age
>2 is major uncanny valley but I guess thats kind of fitting for a witcher.
3 has dynamic beard growth. It's the best.

I dont understand what you are complaining about because they keep almost everything about Geralts face the same through all games.The only real difference is graphics improving. But then again you are a buzzword using moron.

>beard
>best
Fucking kill yourself.

Attached: 2015-08-20_00002.jpg (1920x1080, 485K)

Every Witcher game is good.

see just more buzzwords. nothing of substance. Just a blind irrational hatred for anything new and popular.

Attached: 2015-08-20_00003.jpg (1920x1080, 381K)

>"kill yourself" is a buzzword
>hurr contrarian
Just do it.

good lord he was ugly in 1
why does he have cringy looking demon dragons eyes btw, never played the games and never will because the combat is bad

>a tranny
>soul
D to I to the LATE

Nice glad we can weed out people like you

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't Witchers supposed to be disgusting freaks of nature that everyone hates?

>left: incel
>middle: normie
>right: chad

My favorite thing to do is play the older, generally unplayable versions of popular games so I can claim the older versions were better knowing that no one with a real brain would ever slog through them and prove me wrong.

After I played TW2 for the fifth time I felt like I had finally exhausted everything the game had to offer.
The game is amazing. Flotsam and Vergen are like second homes to me now.
It doesn't feel as outright comfy as TW1 right off the bat, and has almost none of the horror archetypes and monsters from the first, but once you get into your groove it definitely rivals it in atmosphere.

If they ever make The Witcher 4 (probably best not to as it would be next to impossible to improve on 3, not to mention hampered by Sapowski this time around), they should have Nilfgaard, Dol Blathanna and Zerrakania as locations.

Also being Serrit and Auckes must have been suffering. You fight off the wild hunt with Geralt and take care of Yennefer only to have amnesia Geralt slay you.

Attached: 20920_2014-06-09_00003.png (1920x1080, 1.13M)

>older, generally unplayable versions of popular games
Day 1 TW3?

Imagine being this angry about not having a manly beard. It's not his fault you're a low test beta faggot.

Attached: 1445983247279.jpg (417x426, 37K)

answer the question retard or dont reply at all
you gained nothing from this comment, and what i gained was knowledge of how much of a spiteful bitch you are

Attached: 1546670072418.jpg (640x360, 28K)

Witchers are like jedi in that they take little kids and train them, but they also give them a cocktail of voodoo juice that kills most of them but turns a couple into super strong and fast mutant freaks

>W2 tattoo
based

Witcher 0's Geralt obviously has the most soul.

Attached: Geralt.jpg (1229x922, 387K)

Recently tried doing a 3rd playthrough of the The Witcher 3 but I just can't keep interested in it enough to do anything. There's nothing to keep you captivated to the game itself once you've already completed it beforehand and know how most of the story and decisions go like.

Attached: 20190709035930_1.jpg (1366x768, 165K)

>disgusting
not really
>freaks of nature that everyone hates?
yes, because they're believed to be greedy, violent, child-stealing vagrants

>Witcher 0
That would be the books Geralt, and that's not him at all.

Attached: 2015-08-23_00004.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

lambert lambert...

Attached: 2015-08-23_00005.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

tw2 has been very underrated on Yea Forums since witcher 3's release split people into tw1 'purists' and tw3 'new fans'
it's a shame that cdpr's finances resulted in dol blathanna being cut from tw2 along with half of loc muinne. it would stand a lot stronger if it was complete

Attached: 1433208119150.jpg (1162x850, 292K)

Is this a meta post?

3 unironically has the most soul

Attached: 292030_20190605204348_1.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

BAD = SOUL
GOOD = SOULLESS

No need to thank me for the Yea Forums lingo course, it's on the house!

It's actually OLD = SOUL NEW = SOULLESS

Wouldn't the parents be upset that their kids died?

Fuck no its one less mouth to feed

Oh oh I got a better one

me=very smart
you=very stupid

what are they gonna do about it?

(you)

>tons of veins visible on face during cutscene when killing a boss because chugging potions nonstop during the fight
peak soul

Slav. Very slav. German

1 had the most soul because the devs just wanted to make their dream game and they succeeded, it was great.

2 wasn't that soul because CDPR tried to port 1 to consoles and the company that was doing it for them fucked them over, they almost went bankrupt. As a result they had to fire a bunch of developers and make a console game to try and appeal to kike investors as well as normalfags, which made TW2 consolized and streamlined. Arguably bad things.

3 wasn't soul at all because at this point CDPR had already bent over for kike investors. They downgraded the game, lied about what was in it, lied about the day 1 powerful mod tools, and the game itself was just safe and lame. How many times did CDPR leave Geralt blue balled? How much content was cut? Why did they downgrade the ENTIRE PC version for the shitboxes? Why were there faggots and meme characters in the game? This is the definition of no soul.

CP2077 will follow the trend.

Attached: lolepuw7kjxct.jpg (402x302, 102K)

get someone to kill the Witcher

Attached: 20180113011011_1.jpg (1366x768, 179K)

t. retarded zoomer that couldn't beat the first game, instead jumping into 3 first like a faggot

Witchers carry 2 swords

NO NO NO ITS NEW IT CANT BE GOOD OR HAVE DETAIL FUCKING SHILLS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: seething.jpg (800x961, 98K)

Attached: 2015-08-26_00014.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

He's supposed to look weird in terms of facial structure, according to the novels. Obviously they didn't keep that in the long term.

But thronebreaker is the best

the witcher 3 is the most reddit game in existance its not even an rpg its a fantasy action game with dialogue elements
kingdom come deliverance is /ourgame/

yea ok?

if you can't afford to pay a witcher they have the right to claim your firstborn

generally that meant boys but you could be a total asshole and take a girl

Attached: 2015-08-26_00008.jpg (1920x1080, 319K)

Attached: 2015-08-26_00009.jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

oh that's fine if they want to take a girl
those are useless anyway

They had to change the geralt's face in 2 before release because people were screaming that he is too handsome

Attached: 3507-1548576055-1657385281.jpg (1280x768, 663K)

incel trumptard

based

he's still ugly as fuck in 3, he just looks handsome with a beard

>go to tuissaint
>meet regis
>not a single line of dialogue about their friends and comrades who died at stygga castle
What was even the fucking point of going to tuissaint and meeting regis then?

This reminds me, i never finished the 2nd expansion. I should play it.

Attached: 20160524220211_1.jpg (1920x1080, 480K)

Beta Geralt best Geralt

Attached: 70.jpg (760x380, 57K)

Name should have been Radovid the Based

no homo but you're dumb

Attached: witcher3 2015-06-04 04-07-34-63.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

Attached: 20160524224030_1.jpg (1920x1080, 567K)

seething

Witcher 2 had the least amount of SOUL, that lightning is fucking atrocious, most oversaturated shit I've ever seen.

>muh mod tools
Literally who cares, they aren't bethesda and don't need mods to fix their game
>muh cut content
100 hours of playtime plus another 50 from (cheap) DLC wasn't enough for you?
>muh downgrade
Shit can barely maintain 60fps in 4k on a 1080ti, yeah let's just make everyone buy 2000 dollar GPUs so they can play the game. it looks fucking great as it is
>faggots
woah it's almost like gays have existed for eternity and are talked about in the bible. not to mention they were played for laughs in the game, so who cares unless you're a triggered republican

Your post is pathetic.

Attached: 1483404652612.jpg (180x279, 9K)

1 is shit
2 is shittier
3 is the goat

The lighting, hell the graphics pipeline in general, is better in 2 than it is in 3. And because of that it does indeed have more soul. The music was a touch better as well and because it was linear it didn't have the issues of being a static open world game. 1 > 2 > 3 in terms of soul.

Attached: witcher3 2015-06-03 22-17-04-18.jpg (1920x1080, 232K)

t. Witcher 3 zoomer
You might be used to all the artificially washed out color palettes of your favorite mature games for mature gamers such as yourself, that most certainly is just regular saturated.

Why are you defending this? You're just acting like a shill or a stupid fanboy. You said a bunch of bullshit.

oy vey it's a good goyim

Attached: 10nBmxR.jpg (1474x829, 155K)

Great rebuttal, thanks for outing yourself as a retard

work in progress

Maybe taking off the retarded armor and lowering the brightness would help

Daily reminder that Philippa is the best gurl.

Attached: il_794xN.1777031306_85y3.jpg (794x1275, 136K)

> outing yourself as a retard
Projecting much? You couldn't even answer a question. You're either a retarded fanboy or someone just looking to lose an argument.

>Literally who cares
Modders and PC gamers, their core fanbase.
>100 hours of playtime plus another 50 from (cheap) DLC wasn't enough for you?
They -literally- said there was a dynamic world spawning system, literally infinite hours of gameplay with patrols running around the world looking for trouble. That's just one aspect that was a complete lie. Stop being a faggot, how is a better game a bad thing?
>Shit can barely maintain 60fps in 4k on a 1080ti, yeah let's just make everyone buy 2000 dollar GPUs so they can play the game. it looks fucking great as it is
You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about and the game already looks dated as fuck. It looked dated the day it came out because the lighting engine is shit tier.

>you are a literal faggot too

Stop projecting, nigger.

Attached: 1383240324415.jpg (900x340, 269K)

No.

Attached: into the trash.jpg (1888x2112, 1.47M)

>soul

Attached: Komiks_Geralt_okladka.jpg (457x637, 65K)

>it's worse cuz it's newer
zoomers larping as boomers, lmao

OLD GOOD

NEW BAD

witcher ramake when

It's worse because it's worse.

Attached: rain .jpg (3484x1044, 792K)

>Cutscene vs gameplay
If you had half a brain, you'd know cinematics are optimized for maximum detail.

>Modders and PC gamers, their core fanbase.
let me guess, so you can install nude mods on every female character in the game amirite
gamerant.com/the-witcher-3-sales-pc-consoles-125/
PC gamers only 30% of sales btw, so you're talking out your ass
>they -literally- said there was a dynamic world spawning system, literally infinite hours of gameplay with patrols running around the world looking for trouble. That's just one aspect that was a complete lie. Stop being a faggot, how is a better game a bad thing?
Infinite fetch quests or patrols just like fallout 4, hooray, completely empty and worthless content. It's almost as if developers change things as they make the game to make it better
>You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about and the game already looks dated as fuck
It really doesn't. It's from 2015 and I challenge you to find a better looking photorealistic game from 2015 prior.

back to /pol/, your contrarian opinion means less than nothing

This entire night was my favorite part of the game. Just a bunch of witchers letting their guard down for once and having a good time.

There is no difference in cutscenes and gameplay visuals in TW2.
>If you had half a brain, you'd know cinematics are optimized for maximum detail.
Ironic.

Attached: witcher2 2015-04-30 04-16-54-42.jpg (1920x1080, 432K)

How could anyone call this soulless?

are you saying the chain-midriff armor is the non-retarded one?

You're nothing but a projecting loser defending a bad game that the developers lied about. Unironically kill yourself.

Attached: 1423046029783.jpg (350x400, 92K)

OlD iS gOoDeR. i LiKe WhAt'S oLd BeCaUsE i'M qUiRkY aNd SpEcIaL lIkE tHaT.

They do reference it, but only at the very end of the game.

Wasn't the optimizatiom terrible in that game

>TW2 was consolized horseshit trying to pander to the meme souls audience

Attached: 2014-01-10_00080.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

Blue = TW1
Green = TW2
Red = TW3

I really liked the logical progression of TW2.

Attached: World_map.jpg (2093x1500, 1.47M)

It had some driver troubles at launch but I think that was just for ATI. I don't recall it running poorly but that was like 10 years ago.

>ciri
>yen
>triss
>useless

>he made a joke
>HE LIKES TRUMP
>AND HES AN INCEL

This is what you sound like.

Attached: FaceApp_1563319531172.jpg (457x637, 213K)

Shit meme senpai desu baka lad

Oh no, triss...

Is this faggot for real?

More like Alfa Geralt

1 was so fucking bad, 2 was good, 3 was good.

The mutations never work on girls though. It's explained thoroughly. Even Ciri never underwent the actual mutations; she's only a good witcher because of her innate magic

cringe

Can you cum in her eye sockets?

>The mutations never work on girls though
does it though ?
I mean maybe it's somewhere in the books but my reading of TW3 was that the witchers lost the formula and so Ciri never took the potion they gave to uma so they never actually tested it on a girl

based reasonable poster

Attached: 1536193873772.png (457x637, 596K)

Reminder that prior to Hearts of Stone, Geralt's face in the cover is COMPLETELY different from his in game model.

Attached: tw2cover.jpg (850x315, 88K)

Just the hair tho. Like why

Soul incarnate

College project, experimental project, passion project.

They also used a different model for their promo material once the game had already released.

Attached: tw2face.jpg (600x338, 40K)

Why are all the witchers so boring? It makes me feel like somethings wrong with me.

They got praised so hard but honestly i couldnt even finish witcher 2 or witcher 3.

>didn't even try to play 1

You just have a shit taste, that's ok

Looks like npc face, I'm glad they changed it

I played through all of them and enjoyed them, but i dont think I ever finished any of them without long breaks. They can be very repetitive and monotonous as many games are, but the stories and characters carry it further than most singleplayer games imo.
im out of witcher screenshots

Attached: 2014-11-23_00001.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

He actually looks Slavic for once there.

So you're saying it's accurate to poland

the only way to make a good witcher 4 would be a prequel, but like hundreds of years back in the time of the first generation of witchers. maybe the process isn't fully fledged yet and your character has some fucked problems with his mutations. also, it would be a more dangers and wild time where monsters are everywhere and witchers are seen as more useful.

I think there is a flaw in the games themselves. I had fun with souls, fallout (just the first one), planescape, monster hunter,etc

I say this to show I enjoy action rpgs and crpgs very much. But some thing about witcher is flawed. Like its genuinely lame. It doesnt trigger the same thing in me. I wish i could hash this out with someone who holds the same opinion. I dropped witcher 3 after bloody baron. I didn't have a bad time but it wasnt grippinf at all.

I did.

i just installed a mod that removes that retarded lightning that follows you around and lights up geralt all the time, it looks much better in dark areas.

i sure hope you guys fucked philppa.

Attached: 1444520803695.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

>soulles
>very soulless
>uber soulless
/thread

>The mutations never work on girls though.
that's not exactly it.
the trial of the grasses with all the magic and potions and chemistry involved are made for males because, well they only ever used it on males. they could have tried on it on ciri and it might have worked, but they just didn't know and it's very likely she would have died, like most boys do anyway.

Bad opinion
Worse opinion
The worst possible opinion

Based