Why the fuck aren't you hype?

Why the fuck aren't you hype?

Attached: WoW_Classic_Main-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrnw7XuGTJQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it was announced 600+ days ago

WoW was never good, it was always a normalfag game.

No time to get heavily invested. Hard to be hype when you are constrained to casual play

ASMONGOLD

SHARDING

This
Not worth the time investment and it won't be the same anyway

>Everything was, is and will always be shit!
Why don't you suicide and do yourself a favor user?

MMOs were never fun for me, mostly because i dont like any of you faggots.

This
Wish I had the time but ill be stuck just going through the game slowly

Attached: 1559434645066.jpg (2325x2870, 870K)

because i played it to death 15 years ago and people have changed since then
online gaming is full of faggots these days, wow even more so

if they're never going to update it then what's the point? Hit 60, beat the raids, get all the gear and then stand around in orgrimmar? if they end up going the route of osrs i'll play it.

Already played it in 2004

Because unlike the FF7 Remake, this will never actually happen.

Because I thought I wanted it, but I don't

asmon layer... home...

Attached: 1541180075610.png (547x629, 110K)

MMO's are trash.

Yeah what's the point of playing a game if you can finish it?

Because Mr Asmongold told me I shouldn't be. I'm waiting for him to tell me if it's okay to be hype when the game launches though

yeah like just play a single player game then. an MMORPG shouldn't have an ending.

Because it wont be the same.

Because you need to pay a monthly subscription to play it. It's like the Stadia except okay for some reason.

>$0.05 has been deposited into your account by Activision Blizzard Corp.

>l-look ma! I posted it again

Why play a single player game if I want to play an MMO? You seem a bit confused

Pretty much this. It's not possible to maintain hype this long but developers are now in the business of prematurely ejaculating with product announcements just for the sake of boosting shareholder confidence.

why would i pay 15$ monthly for 15 year old game

Why would you pay for a new game

>paying a full sub fee for a fraction of the content
That, and vanilla was a grindy, unbalanced shit show that's only memorable moments were random shit players did.

Because I already played it a thousand hours.

>Getting hype for a bad game
>That I played for hours on end already as a kid (early 20s/late teens is still a kid)
Warcraft 3, SC, and D2 were all better games back then and they still are today

>can't play because of streamers
Just pick a different server and you'll be fine.

new game is worth my money, this is no effort moneygrab, they invested as much effort as 5 russians scripting it in free time

because vanilla is boring
I'll probably resub to bfa though because theres nothing to play until 2020

>remember him when he was a literal who youtuber making guides for gold and shit
>now he's a streamer and apparently the bane of every classicfag and infests my recommendations
what the fuck happened?

>2019 games are better than old games

What fucking planet are you living on?

He figured out the algorithm and made a dozen channels with his stupid face and name. Now he's associated with warcraft and the only way to avoid his shit is to block his channels every time he makes a new one.

He got popular, people get jealous easily.

Because they decided to invite incels, autistic streamers and gurll gamers that never touched the game to the beta instead of the faithful fanbase

I already played vanilla, why would I play it again?

I don't regret the time I spent in vanilla WoW, but if I look at where my life is, I don't think I can shut my brain off and play like I used too. I had put in for some time off from work to enjoy it. My plan is to wait and see how I'm feeling closer to launch, after my beta experience and declining trust in blizzard. I'm not even confident it will be worth that. I may skip launch and just see how the game is casually later on

15 yr old game I already played. Ya no thanks.

Also this guy and streamers have ruined everything

Attached: 73465867898790890890000.png (1147x623, 406K)

KEKS

Attached: 9CE29647-1F67-4189-A152-7CBC0056BFAD.jpg (324x325, 26K)

>new game is worth my money
I haven't played a single game post 2010 worth the money I spent on it.

Attached: 1560838944101.png (1234x1440, 185K)

Why do people make this argument?

Attached: 1555180753777.jpg (650x592, 105K)

Because I am playing FFXI, a superior MMO, for free — in no rush and in short spurts in between work — like a chad.

You are a chad, right?

pretty much this
Why would you want to underpay like that
We are lucky that Blizzard hasn't raise the subscription with inflation

Attached: 92d.jpg (165x115, 3K)

Blizzard will find a way to fuck it up. They certainly will.

>new games are shit
We get it, you're cynical and jaded. That doesn't mean the games are shit.

>Why the fuck aren't you hype?

Because I already played it and didn't enjoy it then.

Prove them wrong.

Real talk though, did asmoncuck actually play vanilla? I remember him being really baffled by some things that were common knowledge back then.

Is there any proof he even was there or people just believe the bullshit he spews in his streams?

Because streamers and the new players are going to ruin it

Also leeway is unnecessary and they are doing batching wrong

Because the only one class I'm interested in playing is a druid. And he is fucking gimped.

no he didn’t

Attached: 928340917712.png (690x588, 246K)

>Hey bros I know we've been treating you like shit for years and completely desecrated the games you grew up with
>but we need money now so come crawling back for classic wow, idiot

Attached: 1536004744515.gif (300x300, 172K)

Nice delusions. Zoomers will flood classic.

Because paying blizzard to undo all their work on a game they have been fucking up for 15 years is the most retarded shit I've ever heard of. I already played it, and I'm not going to pay those cucks so I can have a few hours of nostalgia. Even if it takes off and becomes the main version of WoW those incompetent fags couldn't update it without ruining it yet again.

I am hype but there's nothing to talk about it until it releases
rolling an orc warlock

Attached: 1560397314045.png (3222x598, 775K)

zoomers wont make it past level 20, too slow for them and they'll settle for simply watching their favorite twitch celebs stream it

You can grind 60 in under a week. With some classes under 5 day. How is this slow?

Think I will play on an RP server and treat it like it's .hack//sign, just helping noobs through dungeons and wondering about the existential questions a digital world provokes

eating and drinking between pulls
no mounts til 40 (if you can afford it)
rationing small amounts of silver for class training

zoomers will not make it past 20 before going back to WoW or maybe XIV if they're trannies/weebs

You need
1. A buddy or guild who will show you the way if you are new (This will slow you both down but its ok)
2.Prio knowledge of your class (Zoomies dont research jack fucking shit)
3.To be ahead of the pack or have a nice cushy dungeon farming group

>eating and drinking between pulls
Worst thing in old WoW, not even exclusive to vanilla. The hours we have wasted on this shit...

Took way to long to come out i might have played it 5 months ago but i'm done with MMo's and wow in general.

Attached: kikemuhgold.png (1148x625, 300K)

I enjoyed WoW beta and vanilla back in 2003-2006... but that was before battlegrounds were released and world pvp was prevalent.

The WoW classic will come with battlegrounds, won't it? In that case it won't be as good as the true original. It's kind of amazing how Blizzard made the game objectively worse with every patch.

>eating and drinking between pulls
Not really.
>no mounts til 40 (if you can afford it)
Paladins, warlocks, shamans, druids, hunters don't give a fuck.
>rationing small amounts of silver for class training
They only problem you will have is for new armor skill.
Nah, that you need for extreme 3 days leveling as something like protection paladin. You can just grind in a week with any public leveling guide if you want.

youtube.com/watch?v=rrnw7XuGTJQ

Layering... home

I am, but there's only so much you can say in the two years leading up to release, at this point I'm just waiting it out

>Worst thing in old WoW
What is weapon skills?

I think its a bit too late for that, retail is almost dead and people moved on. Also there are literally better private servers without "quality of life " improvements.

Attached: youtube.jpg (1200x3780, 1.43M)

>druids, hunters don't give a fuck.
You say that while everybody else has to wait on their 10/20% slower asses.

Attached: 1532538870753.gif (360x270, 2.27M)

>Also there are literally better private servers without "quality of life " improvements.
The only one decent is Lightshope. And it's very far from Vanilla.

>an actually funny shadman comic
What the fuck.

Attached: 1559010524252.jpg (600x766, 137K)

>excited to pay for a game that you already played 10+ years ago that you could be playing right now for free

Attached: 1539736247514.jpg (600x565, 50K)

>everybody else
5 of 9 classes have movement increase or free mounts. So everybody else is a minority.

Explain this to somebody who hasn't played the game since TBC, please. Did thy get rid of realms and just put them all together, instancing each zone like so many other MMOs?

good joke shaderman

Dont post again, Shadman

Daily reminder that the Classic client is the same as the BfA client modern WoW client

You'll never get the authentic experience of 1.12 ever on Classic

Playing classic in 2019 seems like a poor use for the last couple of years of my 20s. Also my younger self would be disgusted by the idea that I'd be playing the same game again 10-15 years later.

>comics
That degenerate Swiss fuckboi should just go back to drawing dickgirls like he used to. Fuck his higher calling. He's not funny, he's not insightful, his commentary sucks.

Fick dich ins Knie, Shäd.

I don't understand to be honest. How can one company be this retarded? All they had to do was put out the old game with the exact same system they had in the past. But they still manage to do this!

yes

You better remind about report button on rmb chat click. Everyone will be afraid to say anything WRONG.

Alright, thanks.

my friends I have had since 2005 are coming back to play this. We're all almost 30 but still going to be playing this shit. It will either go terribly or great.

Attached: 1497581323922.jpg (770x1024, 97K)

and all of them have jobs and families while i'm a loser on Yea Forums

Attached: 1492808075522.jpg (2208x844, 179K)

ZOOMERS DONT REASEARCH
JACK
A
C
K

FUCKING SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>on Yea Forums
You got that right you're on Yea Forums, gongratulation.

Tfw playing on Netherwing only makes me realize how right TBC was. The great balance of everything.
>inb4 seething wrath babies crying about welfare epics and no world pvp

Attached: 1562560223924.webm (362x594, 2.93M)

I want to believe, but
>blizzard

INV TO ASMON LAYER PLS
INV TO ASMON LAYER PLS
INV TO ASMON LAYER PLS

The $15 is worth removing the chinks from the servers.

TBC is unironically shit after you're done your pre-raid grind. Maybe it'll be better on official blizz servers where pvp isn't dead like every priv server.

I quit when they started pandering to feminists.

Because I played Vanilla and Classic isn't it. Also, I don't want to give money to blizzard.
It will be fun to watch the threads, though.

t wrathbaby

>Being hyped for a casual MMORPG.

You guys are so fucking dumb.

PRESS I TO GET AN INVITE TO ASMON LAYER

damn this is too accurate. I was excited for a few months, but I don't really care anymore.

no rppvp servers

WoW really is dead.

Attached: cope mechanism.png (1269x431, 171K)

I live them both equally

Well because after playing on euro vanilla pservers as NA, I was hyped that I wouldn't have 150 ping and the training weights would be lifted PvP wise.
But leeway is just putting me back at square one dealing with more or less the same shit.

Attached: 1563097617447.png (260x58, 29K)

just have fun m8. I liked to level and meet new people. and playing a second time on nostalrius I learned theres always some secret cool thing you didnt know about.

sharting

Because I cleared Naxx when I was a teenager and I don't give a fuck about reliving the past. Instead I hope for an MMO that can be more like FF 11 or EQ and have a competive market that isn't autistic like EVE. Shit man just thinking of redoing everything I accomplished like farming to open AQ or killing C'thun just gives me a headache.

it 100% is not going to be the same at all. I already know what to do, the wiki has everything that I may have forgotten. There is no sense of discovery or wonder. I don't give a fuck.

No, there are still realms but they don't have the same caps as vanilla WoW realms did (~3k). They can't launch the game the same way they did with vanilla for two reasons:

1. The sheer amount of people who want to play classic with their returning friends will mean popular realms will have ridiculous queue times and unplayable starter zones for the people who do get in.
2. Unlike retail vanilla the majority of players who start classic probably will quit after a few days/weeks.

Launching "like vanilla" will basically mean a ton of dead servers a few months down the line leading to server merges. Blizz's original idea was to use sharding which was implemented in Cata which creates separate instances of entire zones (with only players from different realms) so no zone is too full/empty. This means you can see people pop in and out as you change shards either by moving zones or joining a party with someone on another shard in the same zone. The new technology that will only exist in classic (until the second content phase at the latest according to the game director) is layering which is similar but instead creates an instance of the entire continent with only players from the SAME realm meaning you can only move layers via party invite and you will never play with someone from another realm outside of battlegrounds.

Attached: xpz3z1ly1dy21.png (960x720, 102K)

How fucking dense can you be lmao

Maybe FF just attracts more weebs and autists which is what this board is full of

The beta killed the hype for me. That and i realized I already experienced the content and as good as classic wow was the best part of an mmo is getting lost in the world and experiencing it for the first time with others

>LAYERING WILL RUIN THE GAME!

Attached: EC1820BF-D9E3-4878-B075-3E9409B41635.jpg (153x250, 5K)

Attached: 63454769078902342346.png (1147x623, 406K)

they should add a new function called, LFW; Looking for wife, so any incel can hookup with some useless whale DTF and be happy and tell their story about how they met on WoW and how WoW is helping nerds find happiness etc.

Guilt by association.
>Supporting Modern Blizzard.
>Zoomer Streamers like Asmon.
>Buying into a manipulative scheme to trick you into playing Retail during downtime with Classic.
>It's not even a HD remaster, just a re-release.

I really wanna just kick asmongfaggots head into mush, just fucking kick it into a red pile of paste, like robert deniro kicking that dude in goodfellas but for way longer

Why would I be hyped when I can play OSRS?

Attached: 1562662080579.jpg (429x606, 149K)

played this shit 15 years ago, back when most gamers werent insufferable faggots, there's no way id ruin my memories of vanilla by playing it with today's gamers

I played a free server (kronos) during its decent population.

I played at work, made tens of thousands playing it, leveled up a mage and paladin to 60. Even cleared aq40 and started naxx.

Even when I was being paid it still felt like a huge chore

BASED SHADMAN, REVEALING THE HYPER-GAYNESS OF YOUTUBE.

or maybe WoW is dead and can't generate much discussion anymore.

and then you woke up

gimped by what metric? druid can raid tank almost as well as a warrior and is even superior on certain magic heavy fights
cat is cucked but you can autistically farm mcps to massively boost your damage if you want to.

I played it at launch way back when.

I was playing at work as I was the only one on nightshift in the middle of nowhere

>ruined it
the community ruined WoW blizzard gave them EVERYTHING they asked for and only the people too stupid to see it actually say blizzard ruined wow.
you're one of them

no you didn't

I actually did. Not lying. $50 dollars an hour plus pension. 3 weeks on, 1 week off. Download kronos ill give you some gold

shut up

>recently released game gets more replies than game that isn't out yet

How new

I just don't have time to play a gear-grinding timesink themepark like WoW. Fuck I wish Everquest Next hadn't died.

With the money they can make selling gold in Classic they’ll be as big of a problem if not worse than private servers

Attached: 3444AF0B-A0EF-4EB1-BD45-858CD8727A27.gif (566x263, 439K)

>Buying into a manipulative scheme to trick you into playing Retail during downtime with Classic.
Honestly didn’t think about this one, I was too focused on them adding character boosts and a cash shop.

Attached: 82F1C91D-2B6B-44D6-9B9F-774CAEA46D3D.png (497x549, 210K)

This desu, classic had maximum hype and then they got greedy by dragging out the beta for exposure and killing the hype. Also they wanted classic fags to buy a few months of retail

Because it isn't 2008 anymore.

How come XIV was burning through threads weeks before ShB?