Now that Heiechi & Lloyd have been deconfirmed for Namco, who is the next rep going to be?

Now that Heiechi & Lloyd have been deconfirmed for Namco, who is the next rep going to be?

Attached: SmashDLC.jpg (1024x541, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JlSj74equS0
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Th4pdsrzs-6X303PPpw5m-b4JHJ0_cGRKU15KYlTe1E/edit#gid=729442469
gonintendo.com/stories/332449-atlus-on-how-joker-came-to-be-in-smash-bros-ultimate-chances-of
nintendosoup.com/sakurai-repeats-that-goku-will-not-appear-in-the-super-smash-bros-series/
twitter.com/SmashBrosJP/status/1151295452555304960
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77791445
fightersgeneration.com/characters2/mai-slash-fan.gif
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/446252992/
youtube.com/watch?v=0z9ygWEwK8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ja630grQpjo
twitter.com/UNTIESWORLD/status/1147796417823383552
gematsu.com/2019/05/touhou-hyoibana-antinomy-of-common-flowers-coming-to-switch
youtube.com/watch?v=ETTk83qis0w&t=136s
youtube.com/watch?v=JNADQlI53mc
fromsoftware.jp/ww/pressrelease_detail.html?tgt=20190610_eldenring_debut
playstationlifestyle.net/2019/06/11/dark-souls-sales-series-25-million/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dark Souls, it's their most prolific IP atm.

Fuck off Lupinfags.

Attached: Fightme.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

Attached: [.png (1200x813, 1.36M)

Chosen Undead revealed at the VGAs

fpbp

Attached: Gecco-Dark-Souls-Knight-of-Astora-Oscar-030.jpg (1777x2048, 996K)

Fromsoftware is owned by the Kadokawa Corporation, it literally has nothing to do with Namco

Attached: 001.jpg (575x603, 35K)

>2 characters that were Mii outfits and one being a taunt are deconfirmed
No fucking shit

KOS-MOS since she's always relevant due to the amount of games Namco shills in her in, she's essentially Namco's equivelent of Morrigan

Cope Soulscuck, never ever

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-16 Souls (series) - Wikipedia.png (266x583, 48K)

You fuck off, your prediction is shit and I'm tired of you spamming it every fucking day.

what are you trying to imply with this

That Souls doesn't have Nintendo history, which is still a dumb argument because Persona

Fromsoft is it's own seperate entity & has nothing to do with Namco, so calling Souls a Namco rep is retarded

Nobody since Namco doesnt want a character cause they're fine with only Pac-man

Attached: 1544030805109.png (410x428, 296K)

This
Persona is apart of MegaTen which originated on the NES, Persona 5 is the first Persona game to not be called 'Shin Megami Tensei"

Namco is the one who owns the IP as Miyazaki has reiterated several times

Unironically Klonoa.

Attached: Klonoa Smash Bros.png (1200x813, 1.33M)

>it's their most prolific IP atm.
Yet no one gave a shit about having a character in Smash.

Phoenix Wright and Doomguy

This, people don't understand that popularity of a game is completely irrelevant to popularity of an individual character.

I still say Layton would be an interesting notsword character who improvises his attacks, plus he's got Luke who could be like a Lloid Rocket mixed with Diddy's fB
youtu.be/JlSj74equS0

Attached: Layton1-o.gif (320x180, 1.18M)

> Chosen Undead, Phoenix, Doomguy
Why have Steve discord fags moved onto three characters instead of just spamming one?

Doomguy and Crash Bandicoot.

fuck off I wanted them since they announced ultimate faggot

>if someone suggests a character I disagree with they're a stevefag

Zoom zoom

source?

>historyfag
Explain how Snake got in, then. He had one game on a Nintedo system.
Pic related. Sounds close enough to Joker's release that its either true or the user was too careful.

Attached: lupin.jpg (1042x773, 347K)

From developed Dark Souls but the IP itself belongs to Bamco, From has no impact on whether it's approved for crossovers or promotional things

Except Doomfags and Darksoulsfags in particular are acting just like Stevefags. Shitting on their immidiate competition (Master Chief or any other Namco rep) and acting like their character is a lock.

GOOD MOOOOOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! we are one day closer to Artorias (Yes, THE Artorias from Dark Souls) being confirmed for Super Smash Brothers Ultimate. Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming fighter pass when Artorias walks into the spotlight!

>BUT THEY'RE GONNA PUT IN LLOYD OR HEIHACHI!!!

Yikes that's a large assumption! How can you say that after the lupin leak, now that it seems it might be correct after all? Unlike some literal who, Lloydcucks, Artorias is a beloved, high quality, and most of all RELEVANT character. And while you're busy obsessing over Papagenos and his Mii Costume Leak, care to tell me what other character happens to come from Namco? Seems to be an interesting line of reasoning if you ask me, but feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweet!

Attached: Chadtorias.png (694x537, 117K)

> Metal Gear 1 (1987, MSX/NES)
He originated on the NES, he counts as a Nintendo character

>implying only stevefags do that
rostershit has always been constant arguing, the only difference is that stevefags went above and beyond with the steve render and pasta spamming

Come on Bamco, give SRW more love.

Attached: Masaki.png (734x1683, 877K)

Leon Kennedy, revealed in October and released in December
Crash Bandicoot, revealed in December and released in February

Reminder that if your most wanted was not listed on this poll, baring they weren't already deconfirmed at the time of the Smash Ballot, then they basically have no good chance as Sakurai is clearly making choices based on popularity.
>b-but Joker
Is the exception because Sakurai wanted him in the game because he is a massive Persona 5 fan.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Th4pdsrzs-6X303PPpw5m-b4JHJ0_cGRKU15KYlTe1E/edit#gid=729442469

Attached: f5a99d98fe909fe21d80de4d26546275cfa7faf2_full.jpg (184x184, 6K)

Ported a few months later. Sonic and Ryu didn't first appear on a Nintendo console, and while his series did, Cloud was the face of Nintendo's bad business for years.

Halo and Doom rivality was there litteraly years before Smash Ultimate and Dark Souls rep is fighting against Lloyd and Heihachi like Banjo "fought" against Master Chief and Steve or Geno "fought" against Cloud and The Hero (Erdrick). This is the same for all other companies.
>are acting just like Stevefags
No others characterfagging have acted like Stevefags, their shitposting was fucking omnipresent.

Doom and Dark Soulsfags have been the most obnoxious as of late.

DQ characters

This and the Fightme.jpg fag and the Phoenix Wright fags.

Sakurai didn't pick the DLC characters you fucking retard, Nintendo excutives overruled him & forced him to add characters they wanted

to you, maybe, but personally I find all the Capcom dickriding to be the most annoying
>already have three reps, a boss, two ATs, a fuckton of music and spirits, and two areas dedicated to Capcom in WoL
>still demand more
let the other companies get a chance, holy fuck

Ah yeah, and it so happened that he added
- A character from a game he liked
- Four characters from a franchise he loves
- A character he had already considered in the past
What a coincidence

>yfw 4.0.0 video drops this week but there's nothing from the lupinpost in it

Attached: 1552120534224.jpg (479x358, 44K)

>the autistic Lloyd/Sylux guy is about to be blown the fuck out
Feels great man

It worked for erdrickfags so you best believe we're going to be as obnoxious as possible.

Attached: wZcTAmr.jpg (640x360, 86K)

It was not being obnoxious that got Erdrick in, else Steve would have arrived.

Wanted by Japan

Based retard

gonintendo.com/stories/332449-atlus-on-how-joker-came-to-be-in-smash-bros-ultimate-chances-of

>Joker joining the roster in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is mainly due to invitation from Masahiro Sakurai (Sora Ltd.), and thus contributed the collaboration. Because Mr. Sakurai likes Persona 5 very much, and I happened to like Super Smash Bros. very much. So, when (we) received the invitation, the first thing we thought is “Great!”, and we are very happy to build mutual corporation.

Difference is Dragon Quest is a 12 Billion dollar franchise that has been awarded a medal of cultural significance by the Japanese government, it was always going to be added in Smash. Dark Souls is completely irrelevant

Hero got in because Dragon Quest is literally one of if not THE biggest JRPG in Japan.

DOCTOR. I AM IN.

Attached: D35E4DD0-12A5-464C-8233-8AD8770CFCC8.jpg (4000x2248, 2.21M)

Attached: 32F12C6F-5CA3-4828-8B30-26E83E36E7B6.png (1980x1113, 1.96M)

If bamco gets a rep souls is the most likely and there's nothing you can say to change that.
Stevefags always leeched off others, no one genuinely wanted Steve. He was just the btfo culture pick.

Literally anyone more requested is more likely.

Plenty of people like minecraft. The idea that steve is not unwanted is typically taken by the typical Banjofag who cries about how toxic Stevefags as they go into some steve thread on smashboards to troll it (while the opposite never happened to Banjo)

>If bamco gets a rep souls is the most likely and there's nothing you can say to change tha-

Attached: C2492FA0-97E7-43A4-808E-8911E4928689.png (1230x1230, 631K)

Dark Souls is the most likely.
KOS-MOS has the greatest moveset potential.
Prince from Katamari Damacy would be fun though.

> This is what Soulsfags believe
This is Steve vs Banjo all over again, can't wait till you cucks get BTFO'd

Klonoa is unironically the third most popular Namco request behind Lloyd and Heihachi at least in the west. His time has finally come.

Attached: Klonoa6.jpg (1280x905, 481K)

>Prince from Katamari Damacy would be fun though.
Based
The wacky, super unlikely, off-the-wall Namco picks are the best ones

Attached: 1546760382875.jpg (1197x1129, 296K)

>EVERYTHING I DONT LIKE IS STEVE
get a life waifufag

>scene opens up with a panoramic shot of a grassy field
>Pokemon Trainer sits against a tree in the shade, eating an apple as he watches Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard and Pikachu play in the grass
>then a shadow passes over the Pokemon and something lands in front of them in a cloud of dust
>the four Pokemon stop and try to look through the debris as a silhouette slowly emerges towards them
>Pokemon Trainer reacts and stands up quickly to go run over to the Pokemon, but someone's hand grips his shoulder
>it pans to show that the hand belongs to Tai, and he gives Pokemon Trainer a grin
>it cuts back to the Pokemon and motherfuckin' AGUMON jumps up from the dust cloud to land an attack on the group of Pokemon

Except namco has everything to do with them.

>Implying popularity matters
Banjo has been the only popularity choice, no one wanted the hero till he was leaked and one ever wanted joker.

Attached: phoenixdance.gif (220x274, 302K)

replace tai with mameo and it sounds pretty realistic.
they could even have it end with the pokemon trainer throwing a pokeball at agumon only for him to swat it away.

user, the western world is not the whole world.

no
lmao no
not in your dreams kiddo
Capcom doesnt care about him anymore so no
get over it furfag its not happening
so hilarious theres people who actually unironically think doomguy would ever be in smash
not gonna happen
oh you poor sweet deluded retard. im sorry but its terminal
valve already showed nintendo theyre fucking stupid so thats a no

you guys literally have the worst taste in video games on the entire board and these threads should be contained to /vg/

die

Find me a Japanese fanpoll that had hero or erdrick on it before he got leaked in January.

HOLY BASED

>they could even have it end with the pokemon trainer throwing a pokeball at agumon only for him to swat it away.
p good

Who do you want

Have sex.

Dilate

i had a dream that predicted the property brothers would be in

Attached: next rep.jpg (616x462, 37K)

Rockstar rep in the form of the mothafuckin genius which will coincide with a release of a GTA remaster on Xbone, PS4 and Switch

Attached: busta2.png (617x715, 338K)

You sound like a buttblasted Stevefag

Attached: 1563071729080.png (970x688, 1.05M)

What are your thoughts on Crash?

Get back in the cuckshed where you belong.

Attached: 8F37673F-3279-4521-BD89-D1CF8739A4F5.jpg (597x800, 165K)

11 days Porkybros.

Attached: 9F888AB2-7844-4F63-867A-4FF8F15909F7.png (164x219, 43K)

THE MOTHERFUCKING PRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINCEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Katamari.jpg (180x180, 6K)

are these guys handsome to women? Whenever i see them on tv I think about how creepy and doll-like they are

Stay deconfirmed cuckeroo

>highest selling franchise in Capcom’s entire arsenal
>already has a boss in the game
>music is listed under a separate unique folder in the files of the game
No one gives a fuck about your shitty worthless lawyer.

I am gonna go and predict Nintendo is gonna betray everyone and include either Byleth or Edelgard from Fire Emblem Three Houses because that's the biggest 1st party turd they're shitting out for the rest of the year.

At least one of the remaining slots is gonna be a shill pick of a game or series released on the Holiday season. It could also be a character from Trails of Mana given how much they're advertising that and how popular Seiken Densetsu 3 is in japan. The cops from Astral Chain are also possible candidates.

Here are you're last two DLC characters.

Attached: Fighter_Pass_4_5.jpg (1980x1114, 1.08M)

FE Three Houses was listed for a Mii costume

>Now that Heiechi & Lloyd have been deconfirmed for Namco, who is the next rep going to be?
Idolmaster.

Attached: Haruka_TD_R+.png (642x802, 612K)

That doesn’t stop MH from being deconfirmed.

Who the fuck is Estelle Bright and why the fuck would she deserve to be in Smash?

Attached: L.jpg (615x456, 31K)

Byleth was, but the game has several protagonists. Much like how Lucina and Falco are only side character and yet they're full characters in the game.

>KOS-MOS has the greatest moveset potential
Absolutely

Attached: KOS-MOS Smash Moveset.png (1334x1209, 200K)

How is it deconfirmed? Love to hear your reasoning.

>not knowing one of the greatest jrpg protagonists of all time
i want reddit to leave.

Mascot of the most popular subseries of the first-ever JRPG franchise.

Reddit literally loves Trails in the Sky though & circlejerks it 24/7 like they do with Zelda, TLOU, RDR1 & Witcher 3

>>already has a boss in the game
that's the MH rep

>Reddit argument

Also if she is truely the greatest jrpg protagonists of all time, why isn't she already in Smash ?

Attached: Wait what.png (210x272, 28K)

because they haven't shown her reveal trailer yet. :)

>knowing what reddit circlejerks
fuck off back to your containment site.

>Now that Heiechi & Lloyd have been deconfirmed for Namco
How? Where's the proof?

Attached: proof.png (382x491, 124K)

I nominate Riesz
>Girl
>Spear and magic
>Game coming out close to the projected release of the final batch of DLC
>very Iconic character in japan

Also look at her, she's mad cute

Attached: Riesz_portrait.jpg (489x632, 55K)

>greatest jrpg protagonist of all time
Wow you're really in love with your 'literally who' waifu

meant for

>mfw seeing
Great job user, you truely bamboozled me.

Attached: [INAUDIBLE INAUDIBLE].jpg (480x360, 28K)

>spirits
>boss
>stage
It’s not new to the series.

Attached: Ninja Dweller.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Continuing a poll that I was running in an earlier thread:
I'm going to put together a strawpoll of all candidates that Yea Forums wants to see get into the Final 2. Please respond to this post with your two picks to take the remaining two slots. ANYONE is eligible, imaginary rules don't apply here. Spirits and Assist Trophies are also valid.

After I get as many suggestions as possible, I'll make a strawpoll with the top 16 candidates to vote in. After it gets enough votes, I'll make a new poll with the listing cut in half with only the top 8 remaining, then repeat until we have 4 and finally the two most popular picks.

To no need to respond again, I have your picks already. Current standings are:

Reimu 4
Phoenix Wright 4
Crash 4
Chosen Undead 3
Geno 3
Leon 2
Doom Slayer 2
Shantae 2
Terry Bogard 2
Jill
Master Chief
Monster Hunter
Lloyd Irving
Frisk
Agumon
Jibanyan
Layton
Crono
Shadow
Skull Kid
KOS-MOS
Morrigan
Ryu Hayabusa
Heiachi Michima
Nightmare/Siegfried
Paper Mario
Isaac
Waluigi

Still waiting for more results before picking a Top 16, I would like everyone in the top 16 to have more votes than anyone in 17 and below, no ties with 16th.

agumon and jibanyan

Attached: 1562516544949.gif (887x471, 71K)

Porky Minch is all I want.

Chosen Undead
Geno

Probably wont be a Namco character. Could just be two Nintendo characters. Smash 4 only had 3 guest. Nintendo may want to keep more of the money too.

>Nintendo may want to keep more of the money too.
Nintendo owns 90% of the fighters out of the gate. I think they're already getting plenty of money.

He's in

Attached: Mr-driller.png (379x317, 119K)

Attached: 1540880007525.png (1178x1588, 1.28M)

Klonoa and Master Chief.

What's Agumon's stage gonna be?

Chosen undead
Doomguy
Geno has a bonus dlc like plant

Chosen undead
Amaterasu

Crash and Agumon

Leon

Attached: 1562101753248.jpg (2730x3640, 1.7M)

KOS-MOS
Paper Mario
Amaterasu

Chosen undead
Doomguy

Jill
Chosen undead

Terry Bogard
Geno

Layton and KOS-MOS

Bandana Dee

Skull Kid

Honestly with Tekken and Tales out of the picture, not putting him in at this point would be fucking stupid.

Attached: agumon-digimon-data-squad-51.3.jpg (210x240, 10K)

Heihachi
Kos-mos

lloydbros...

Earthworm fucking Jim

Attached: 091EarthwormJim.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

The only right answer

Also who the fuck is Lupin

Chosen undead & chosen undead :^)

Why should I believe this? And why are streamers hyping up DQH's release? Did anything get announced recently?

>trips

Attached: Earthworm-Jim-39-300x225.png (300x225, 89K)

Arle Nadja!

Attached: nami.jpg (384x512, 57K)

Crash Bandicunt

I don't believe MH is getting in, but this is beyond dumb. Reggie never said what you think he said. All he said was that the DLC characters would be new to the series, that is to say they were never playable before, which was already obvious because everyone in Smash history was akready included in the base roster. It's like you retards remove words from it and convert "new to the series" to "new series"

Nintendo printed out a list of characters to choose from and Sakurai got to pick 5 off them.

So someone at Nintendo thought Joker and Banjo would be good ideas for some reason but I’m happy they did

WHOA

Attached: Crash for smash.jpg (955x1200, 162K)

kowloon, file island, or login mountain.

Attached: kowloon.jpg (608x342, 57K)

>someone at Nintendo thought Banjo would be good ideas
I mean, Microsoft and Nintendo have been extremely buddy buddy lately, having Banjo in to represent that would be pretty nice for both companies involved
Plus I'm pretty sure there's some pretty credible rumors going around about the idea of a Switch port of Rare Replay

character 4: hector
character 5: renais twins

Attached: BHB_Ephraim_&_Eirika[1].png (1160x1016, 3.09M)

Reimu and Doomguy

People play MH for the monsters, and Rathalos is in. Deconfirmed.

marco, eri, fio, tarma and crash, metal slug guys will be like dq hero with 4 of them to select with slight differences

Here's your Bamco rep

Attached: 1545330699785.png (1602x1202, 417K)

Who?

based and gbapilled

Attached: hector.jpg (750x720, 57K)

>Resident Evil is the highest selling franchise
>Which means that's all you're getting
>That music is literally Ratholos theme in the Find Mii Stage

doomguy/geno

Today I will remind them. My prophecy will come true.

Attached: dlc time.png (1454x542, 1.21M)

Newfag spotted

>Morrigan

Attached: are_rou_rucking_rerious.jpg (466x404, 26K)

>le axe man

Back at ya, who means "normies and even most gamers have no clue who this is"

I mean at least doomguy is cool

Yes, le axe man

Attached: hector.gif (500x467, 215K)

>normies
You need to go back

Amaterasu
Phoenix Wright

Doomguy

Porky with mother 3 localization

Geno will be a bonus fighter

Dunno who the other bonus fighter is

Attached: PicsArt_06-24-11.25.28.jpg (1080x1082, 101K)

Alright guy, now I'm actually starting to think you're a newfag

SOUL FIST
SOUL FIST
SOUL FIST
SOUL FIST
SOUL FIST

next reveal is gonna be Trump. Prove me wrong

Deconfirmed? Show proof. I actually want a tekken character in the game

Phoenix Wright and Master Chief

Heihachi and Shadow

klonoa

agumon

Crash and Doom Slayer

Doomguy, Chosen Undead

Bamco will be a DBFZ rep or SC Nightmare
Someone from RE will be your Capcom rep
Still really up in the air though, don't get your hopes up

Chad swordsman coming through

Attached: 0FE309F9-98C2-4C3B-8348-55216B9040FE.jpg (800x900, 333K)

This just looks right.
It just FEELS right.

DoomGuy

Attached: G R O O V Y.png (361x546, 554K)

>crash AND rayman

Attached: 1562276142340.jpg (480x452, 18K)

>Dbfz rep
Advanced autism

Hes fucking in

Attached: 1536217227871.jpg (1280x1755, 171K)

Moar

>Blocks your path
nintendosoup.com/sakurai-repeats-that-goku-will-not-appear-in-the-super-smash-bros-series/

Attached: oh no no no goku.jpg (1022x718, 106K)

But not Xeno Goku.

Still Goku.

Thats Xeno Goku from DB heroes, hes Goku but cool and vidya

Terry Bogard and Phoenix Wright

Late vote for Reimu and Doomguy

Geno and doomguy for the golden holy timeline

>DB Heroes came from DragonBall
>DragonBall is manga origin
>-In his book, he acknowledged fans wanting many popular characters such as Goku or Iron Man but stated that the series is strictly restricted to video game characters.

Reimu and Doomguy

We need a cute girl and we had enough blade dudes already

Alex Eagleston
Lloyd Irving

KOS-MOS

Leon and Geno

The next rep is going to be for the goodwill of humanity, by removing Gatornigger from the game and saving everyone from having to endure a world where some ugly fuck irrelevant gator is taking up a spot on the Smash roster.

Nostaliga faggots should KYS asap. No one gives two shits or knows about some faggot gator from 1935 when your parents weren't divorced.

Literally should have never got in smash. Bayonetta got in because she was relevant and a recent game release, not some literal who green shit.

>inb4 muh rob muh pacman muh duck hunt
Icon characters of different eras or mascot characters. No one gives two shits about literal who the gator

Attached: disgusting fucking ugly fuck.png (1500x1500, 1.64M)

>twitter.com/SmashBrosJP/status/1151295452555304960
nothing personnel kid

Attached: TheCaseForLloydIrving_00.png (563x327, 299K)

she's in

Attached: Cadence.jpg (213x237, 11K)

Attached: TheCaseForLloydIrving_01.png (560x627, 633K)

Jill and Kosmos

Attached: TheCaseForLloydIrving_02.png (560x515, 557K)

Please god, I will sell a nut

Attached: TheCaseForLloydIrving_03.png (562x775, 768K)

Like fucking clockwork

Attached: TheCaseForLloydIrving_04.png (502x965, 895K)

Attached: TheCaseForLloydIrving_05.png (562x837, 795K)

Attached: 1559647511829.jpg (273x240, 19K)

Why are Talesfags so retarded that they made a shitty thing for their shit swordsman?

Attached: TheCaseForLloydIrving_06.png (561x744, 786K)

Based

I want to live in the timeline where Morrigan and Kosmos are the final two.

I would get my secret pipedream picks, while watching Yea Forums implode into chaos.

Nice fucking job!

Attached: TheCaseForLloydIrving_07.png (550x878, 883K)

JUST the talesfags? If I lear something during this roster speculation times is that people have to much free time.

Attached: 1560775384386.gif (800x592, 2.6M)

wakey wakey lloydtards

Attached: 1550971884100.png (635x444, 209K)

absolutely fucking this.

Attached: 1487216509731.gif (280x211, 2.07M)

HOLD THE FUCK UP NIGGERFAGGOTS

Let’s think for a second.

In the initial release of Ultimate, the third party Mii Costumes were missing. Apparently either because of a lack of licensing, or...to resell them later.

In the first DLC Mii Costume pack, released alongside Joker, we got the Tails and Knuckles costumes back from 4’s DLC. Obviously, spearheaded by SEGA. Now, the Akira and Jacky outfits were unfortunately not included, but we’ll discard that in favor of a grander point:

What do you think the costumes will be in Pack 2, released alongside Hero? Obviously, aside from DQ costumes, Geno and Chocobo would be the first thought. Also from 4’s DLC.

We’ll ignore Banjo-Kazooie and Pack 3 because of how unique it obviously is.

Think of the third party costumes that are left.

Capcom costumes: Hunter, Rathalos, X, Zero, .EXE, and Proto.
Namco costumes: Heihachi, Lloyd, and Gil.

How do you think they would most profit?
By packing some of those costumes with an appropriate character from the same third party company.

Is it possible that Capcom could get a third rep? Will Namce get its second?

THINK ABOUT IT FAGGOTNIGGERS

RIDLEY IS HUGE. THAT MEANS HE HAS HUGE GUTS.

Attached: D-o6s7uUcAE30IX.jpg (1068x1200, 139K)

Based

>470659495

Attached: 1555406302369.png (1413x958, 72K)

I didn’t mean for it to be bait, I don’t give a shit about Lloyd or Tekken or whatever. I just brought it up as a discussion point.

I love Reimu

Attached: 1465259001380.jpg (3410x4095, 1.27M)

>Is it possible that Capcom could get a third rep
You mean 4th rep.

>Will Namco get its second?
yeah

Attached: o7pdahNG5O1t3ongfo1_1280.jpg (612x380, 86K)

I cant remember but aren't Zero and Rathalos a AT now and the others were added to Megamans final Smash. I dont expect anything from Namco especially FromSoft shit like Souls, a third JRPG character after someone called THE Hero would be overkill same for a 4th Capcom character in general

>Sylux
What a fucking joke

WHY STYLUX. FUCKING WHY.

Im left with the impression Bamco isnt getting a rep at all. If their mii costumes are being distributed with Square's dlc instead of with their own rep like Sega's did. Strongly believe now Tecmo is getting Kasumi

If Tecmo were to get a rep it'd be Ryu.

Because he's being tailored as the villain for Prime 4 and so people think he needs to get in Smash to advertise Prime 4.

SHE'S IN

Attached: Reimuwanted.png (1200x813, 1.26M)

No one. They cut Pac-Man

Attached: 1552183391788.png (264x289, 100K)

Shantae
Reimu

FPBP

Crash and Leon/Jill

Doesn't matter. The reveal would generate a lot of excitement.

Attached: 1556909145982.jpg (500x376, 43K)

Attached: D--XzVXXsAIw-9c.jpg (1200x821, 205K)

would be a kino timeline
honestly, i wouldn't mind sylux but fuck lloyd

Attached: 1536951680633.png (274x268, 120K)

If Doomguy got in Smash how pissed would resetera be

Two characters not getting in.

I guess we would continue to seem him around for few more months then.

If you're interested Yes, I am advertising my own thread.

I'll forgive Morrigan waifu shit if we get Doomguy

Attached: 1563304625774.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

Attached: 1563305533593.jpg (740x416, 57K)

Lemme rip Ridley's guts out.

Attached: D-El58aWsAA6nt0.jpg (1200x492, 101K)

If only bros....

Attached: smash fighter pack.png (1200x675, 968K)

>The specific characters the costumes are based on aren’t the focus. It’s the company that owns the licensing to them.

The chosen one

Attached: Smash-Player-chugs-glue-at-low-tier-city-7.jpg (1600x900, 156K)

Didn’t mean to greentext there oops

K-k-kakarot, you have r-reached a new level of power beyond a super saiyan god. H-he said only vidya character can get in!? H-how Kakarot HOW!?

Attached: 84292-6026728-End of Cell Vegeta.jpg (393x293, 22K)

My time has come

Attached: DdolKnZUwAEbxy_.jpg (1199x789, 136K)

I'll bet you're the type of guy who wants Fortnite character in Smash.

The only one who needs to be contained is (you) my guy.

In conclusion, gay tripping, is gay

Attached: gayag.png (1171x621, 626K)

Not very, just looked at their Smash thread, and he seems to be one of the most popular picks

well, there you have it. everyone who wants that trash is from resetera.

>One leak stating we're getting a female fighting game character.
For more info on it: gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77791445
>Another leak supported this by saying a female fighting game character that throws a large weapon.
Kasumi does have a Windmill shuriken.
>Kasumi could be code name 'Jane'.
Data was found attached to Joker, the DLC fighters have been borrowing and repurposing assets from existing fighters.
Kasumi has a short blade just like Joker and both appear to be nimble.
>Code 'ponyhair' also found attached to Joker.
Kasumi has a ponytail.
>Sega's virtua fighter mii costumes still MIA.
Dead or Alive is heavily similar to Virtua Fighter. Perhaps Sakurai held back the Virtua Fighter costumes to pay tribute to that for when Kasumi is released.

Attached: 1b_by_strunton_dckb6hh-fullview.jpg (1024x576, 72K)

>Everything I hate is either from Reddit or ResetERA
This is you. This is what you sound like.

Is Just Cause even on Switch?

>Sean Shemmel in smash bros
fuck that shit

He already is, bro.

Attached: 250px-Lucario_SSBU.png (250x250, 48K)

If anything, people from Resetera loving Doomguy means he's even more of a based pick. They were also hyped for Banjo and Erdrick, you know?

>the worst goku also plays a furfag
pottery

I wonder if she could share a moveset with Ryu Hayabusa for an alt...

>trusting a "leak" from fucking Gamefaqs of all places

Actual talesfags will say Yuri, if you notice those images it's one delusional lloydfag thinking Lloyd is the mascot

Its not "from gamefaqs"
Its just the best complied info on the leak.

You know what else would generate a lot of excitement? Steve or Master Chief in Smash, yet we got the one that was most requested for Smash. Banjo.

>Datamine data suggesting Kasumi
>Leaks suggesting Kasumi
>Tecmo credited in smash but no playable rep yet. Plus they close with Nintendo. (Hyrule Warriors, FE Warriors, MUA3)

who the fuck is Yuri

Would be based if she could get a Hayabusa alt.
A tecmo rep would be dope because we could get Monster Rancher spirits, and Impa & Linkle mii costumes...

So it's been officially 100% confirmed that Namco doesn't give a shit about Smash except for having Pac-man in it?

Not him, but I think we are out of "most requested characters" on the third party department. There are some popular picks right now, but nothing prior the reveal of DLC comes even close to Banjo. Okm MAYBE Sora according to some polls, but he is out, so again, most third party characters seem to be on equal ground for the most part in regards fan demand.

So from this point onwards, is either brand recognition or promotional potential.

Phoenix Wright
Doom Slayer.

Pretty much. So we shouldn't expect Digimon or Dark Souls. Again the most likely characters right now are Crash, Leon, Doom Slayer, and Ryu Hayabusa.

>Female
>Fighting game character
>Thrown weapon
>Pony tail
>Tecmo
G-guh-g-guys

that was actually a lie

Master Chief

I'll take Crash and Doomslayer.

The actual popular tales character who got banned in popularity polls

why doesn't he show up in Smash ballot polls instead of Lloyd then

>As opposed to Grandma Goku

Not the person you're replying to because using snake is retarded, but explain cloud and joker.

Grandma Goku doesn't have the ego the size of the universe

Attached: 1563306148069.jpg (949x531, 59K)

Don't worry, they'll bring back your Swordfighter outfits when Phoenix is added.

Attached: 004.jpg (580x554, 184K)

Lillie of course.

Attached: Lillie.jpg (850x1062, 147K)

Not him, and I don't even want a Tales of character, but it's the Geno effect.

Most of the Lloid support come from people who got stuck with just the gamecube when they were kids, so of COURSE they had to Symphonia as their first Tales, and probably one of the few JRPG they played back then. Also, as you can imagine, most of them grow to be Nintendo and Smash fans.

Now, when you ask the Smash community what comes to mind in regard Tales Of, most of them go for Lloid, when the actual Tales Of would be more draw towards Yuri, who being on the 360 has a bigger fanbase. He even sold Xbox on Japan for some time before getting the PS3 port!

>as opposed to the best Goku
Yes?

Not Mai fag but doesn't Mai also fit that description?

Attached: img-mai.png (1243x2000, 1.8M)

I dont know! Possibily!
Does she have a significant thrown weapon?
If yes, then its essentially spot on!
What game she from?

Reimu

Lloyd is by far the most well known Tales protag to the point he appeared in a good deal of crossovers and even got a sequel to his game. Yuri is popular among people who played his game because he's a mary sue but he's not really well known.

This is the same thought process for why people wanted Ashley to get in

>new wario game coming out
>They're gonna NEED a wario rep!

You have to wait several games for a new ref unless you're mario pokemon or FE

Voting for Master Chief

Chief.

Attached: Master_Chief_in_Smash.jpg (3397x1870, 2.6M)

Attached: B8ECE262-FEFD-40A8-95D8-8B97507455CF.jpg (1024x694, 195K)

Tecmo has more significant IP in so far as what they could bring to smash.
1 - Hyrule Warriors (Spirits/ Mii costumes)
2 - FE Warriors
3 - Monster Rancher
4 - Dynasty Warriors
5 - Ninja Gaiden
6 - Fatal Frame
7 - Dead or Alive

Adding Lu Bu would be a character nobody could see coming and would make for an awesome final character reveal.

So Namco not caring about any other characters means KOS-MOS is deconfirmed, doesn't it.

>tfw no TF2 option
Otherwise, Master Chief.

Uh, okay. Not sure how that's related to what I was asking.

People wanted Ashley because she was their loli waifu, not because she's a good Warioware rep. Being able to shill a new Warioware game is more of an excuse.

If anything, Kosmos is the one character they would always care for.

Nobody knows why though.

her paper fans

so when do you think the next character will be revealed

But they don't care about having a second slot in smash, so she's not going to be in.

B-Bros?

Attached: E2106B67-1094-47B4-865F-963FBE810E89.png (1334x750, 314K)

game awards

I want to see Riesz as the meme pick. She goes into that category of retro characters that have new games.

Why would they choose an SNK character when all SNK brings to the table is SNK.
You can a greater variety of music, costumes and spirits with a tecmo or capcom character... Or pretty much any other character.

Seething Steve

Does she throw them or just twirl them around?
This is key. Lol.

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

I for one love this idea. Sadly, I don't think Nintendo will approve of a decade old FPS character.

Not him, but in short, Tecmo is really close to Nintedo even today, to the point of developing games for them multiple times, and I don't mean making games on Nintendo consoles, I mean Nintendo contracting them to make a game for them (just now, they are making Marvel Ultimate Aliance 3 for them) and even having an AT on Ultimate already. So, even if there is nothing confirmed, a Tecmo rep is not out of the realm of possibility, and with that said, the two bigges options are Ryu Hayabusa, and Kasumi, the later fitting that lake.

On the other hand, SNK is not a bad option to get a rep, but their points are far weaker, not being a company specially big nor having such a strong conection with Nintendo. Their relation is not bad, and they are pulling some games recently on the Switch, but still, nothing major. Besides, even though Mai is their favorite character for cameos, is not their main character in general, is most likely get picks like Terry Bogard, Kyo, Athena or, due to recent releases, a Samurai Showdon rep.

So, going by the companies behind them, are their place inside such companies, if this leak is to be taken seriously, Kasumi does seem more likely than Mai in that regard.

BTW, I don't even believe the leak, but still, I wanted to follow the logic.

Nightmare, maybe with a Siegfried alt costume, or even echo. Now I can ruin friendships twice as fast.

I wish my mom wouldn’t watch shit tv like this. Or tv in general

Watch Hayabusa get Chrom'd by being in the final smash or some shit.

Attached: d607a3b0f44e2ca5864253428388f0f1--kasumi-dead.jpg (245x310, 25K)

Crash and Leon

That would hurt.

Honestly, I just know Kasumi from Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor Edge and I don't remember her play style. Is to different from Ayane? Can we at least have an Ayane alt?

Nightmare and Heiachi

she does both
fightersgeneration.com/characters2/mai-slash-fan.gif

Attached: giphy (7).gif (480x270, 1.48M)

You do realize Yuri appeared in more games and his games appeared in more consoles right? Also note that Lloyd's shit are all Nintendo related crap, like that terrible soul calibur spinoff.

And in that note, back on Nintendo games, Yuri and his cast made it over Lloid on Project x Zone LOOONG before the Switch and the Vesperia port were even a thing.

porky and rex

Geno
Doom Slayer

Geno
Isaac

She def fits the description.
But i'd wager she's significantly less likely then Kasumi.
Due to Tecmo's already existing involvement in Smash, and Tecmo as a company having more to offer then just a single franchise. We get much more in regards to spirits, costumes, and music with Tecmo.

i still think Hayabusa would be the choice if we get a Tecmo rep, would definitely like to hear an Unbreakable Deterination remix

Is there a scenario that results in Ryu & Kasumi being alts of each other?

Lloyd Irving & Quote w/ Curly, in that order.

no their weapons are incredibly different, Hayabusa and Ayane would work maybe

Attached: Fighter 74.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

I feel the same way about the idea of King Boo as a fighter as I do Nabbit.

>Series sold over 25 million copies
>all of them popular, highly influential, and critically acclaimed
>one of the most iconic characters of the generation (even your mother knows him)
>IP completely absent from Smash
>Sakurai rumored to have visited their studios recently

I'm sorry, but anything else is simply a pathetic cope.
He. Is. In.

Attached: darkdiver-grandahl.jpg (1475x2129, 352K)

riddle me this niggers, why is that tongue turning me on?

Attached: Rainforest-to-Reef-3.jpg (300x200, 55K)

Quote and Geno

Unironically would be the most tolerable character I would accept from Capcom

>Project x Zone
Do you mean garbage that sold badly :^)

Because you're a degenerate user.

Reimu and Morrigan

Attached: she's in.jpg (1280x720, 181K)

I'd rather have King Boo as a fighter than win the lottery. Not even exaggerating, I would seriously, literally take King Boo as a fighter over a million dollars or more.

why

There will likely be another DLC pack for Echo fighters, that's were Nintendo can bring back Smash Ballots & have them actually mean something instead of rigging them for shill characters

Because it would make me happier than having a lot of money.

Crash
Scorpion

Sold well enough that that they chose to make a sequel and bring that to the west too. In which Yuri was still present over Lloyd.

>likely
Doubtful

What's this lupin shit I keep hearing

Reimu and Geralt of Rivia

Attached: dont take this too seriously bros.jpg (1000x904, 207K)

okay but like why King Boo

Nobody gave a shit about Joker in Smash either but guess what, he got in because Persona is hot right now.

As of right now, according to recent leaks. This is the most likely final roster for 3rd parties. How does that make you feel?

Attached: Joker should be cut.jpg (1656x1200, 1.94M)

It's bad. Sonic, Bayonetta and Banjo-Kazooie are the only characters that should be here.

Who do you want? Take this picture & photoshop in your ideal lineup of 3rd parties

I already said that. Sonic, Bayonetta and Banjo-Kazooie. No more than that.

>the DLC fighters have been borrowing and repurposing assets from existing fighters.
>Kasumi has a short blade just like Joker and both appear to be nimble.
The shit people come up with to support their retarded wetdreams. What's next? "the other characters have eyes, so [my shitty pick] is literally confirmed"?

Bayo, Joker, Kasumi, and Ritcher were all literal whose to me and only knew of them bc of smash. Therefore its shit.

Don't forget
> I never spoke with Mr. Sakurai (Masahiro Sakurai, the creator of the Super Smash Bros series), but if I had the chance to do so I would ask him with pleasure, and I would choose Kasumi - Team Ninja (2019)
Now you make think this deconfirms her but 4 years later, but read this
> We wanted to emphasize the collaboration aspect more between us and Koei Tecmo Games, so Nintendo executives suggested having a DOA character make a guest appearance. Most characters in DOA are highly seasoned fighters, but having that strength be rendered meaningless by these otherworldly ghosts is something that I think will seem pretty fresh to DOA fans - Nintendo (2015)
TLDR: When Nintendo is interested in crossovers they consulate Tecmo & not Team Ninja Specificially, which means that the recent interview only adds to the likelyhood of Kasumi being added, since Nintendo has shown interest in DOA in the past

You are just assmad because Ryu's chances are literally 0 now.

How can you look at this and say kasumi fits in. Even compared to bayo and joker she looks out of place.

There is already a precedence set for this.
Link - Hero
Plant - bowser jr.
Banjo - duckhunt
Joker - mii sword

Not him, but he already explained Joker with MegaTen.
Cloud was stated by Sakurai himself to rep all of Final Fantasy.

His claim is also retarded since that soul calibur spinoff bombed.

Thanks for posting this.
~Original Kasumi poster

No one even knows who the fuck kasumi is. She would be the most bizarre, undeserving, out of place choice yet.

Namco is almost entirely aimed at selling weebshit and gachas these days anyways. Now that Souls is pretty much done, Tekken is probably the only "westernized" non-retro IP they even bother to use.

Exactly how I felt about Joker, Bayo, but clearly a favor for there buddy Sega.
Could see it as a favor for their close friend tecmo. Whose done Hyrule warriors, fe warriors, and mua3 for switch.
Remember smash 4's dlc ended with literal whose corrin and bayo with cloud being its peak... History could be repeating itself... Past behaviour is the best predictor of future behaviour. Bro science.

If SE pulls the massive stick out of their ass and lets them put in actual FF content to accompany him, then Cloud can come back.

Attached: 1563340838579.jpg (1656x1200, 642K)

Travis Touchdown and Dante

mii swordfighter was hero
joker was from piranha plant and sheik

>Bomberman
desu he's fine where he is as an AT. imo not every character needs to be a fighter and fit more as Assist Trophies

> MegaTen (1987, NES)
> Bayonetta (2008, MultiPlatform)
> Sonic (1991, Sega Genesis)
> Pac-Man (1980, Arcade)
> Dead or Alive (1996, Arcade)
> Street Fighter (1987, Arcade)
> Street Fighter (1987, Arcade)
> Mega Man (1987, NES)
> Banjo Kazooie (1998, N64)
> Resident Evil (1997, PS1/GCN)
> Final Fantasy (1987, NES)
> Dragon Quest (1986, NES)
> Castlevania (1986, NES)
> Castlevania (1986, NES)
> Metal Gear (1987, NES)
None of the characters are out of place, the only Franchises we are missing is Ninja Gaiden & Puyo Puyo

>some nobody borderline-porno character may get a spot

Lame, only slightly less shitty than a Granblue/gachaturd character.
If it' actually does happen, thank god we got Banjo's announcement ahead of time.

Attached: 1560245525142.png (592x650, 288K)

Dead or Alive sold more than Doom, objectively speaking it's more relevant & Well known that your literal who shoot shoot game

Reimu and Chosen Undead

What if it's Kasumi from Persona 5 Royal?

Even compared to joker and bayo she's out of place. There's just no way Nintendo would pick kasumi over hayabusa especially with the history he has with Nintendo.

Peak Delusion, but sure keep telling yourself that. Maybe it will ease the pain when she ultimately gets in

i hope amaterasu gets in!

Attached: 1537338479887.jpg (600x746, 98K)

> Nintendo literally stated in the past that the best way for a collaboration between them & Tecmo to work was by adding a Dead or Alive character into one of their games
> Boomer nostalgia somehow means more that what Nintendo actually values highly

The interviews with team ninja and tecmo seem to suggest otherwise...

>your literal who shoot shoot game
lmao, 3/10 for the effort.

Everything that isn't a pantsu sim or jrpg is "literally who" in Japan, you know damn well it has nothing on the shootybangs globally.

Do you guys know when they updated the smash website mural to have Hero and Banjo? I just noticed it right now. Last time I was on here not long after their reveal the site wasn't updated yet so I'm just wondering

Ninja Gaiden has been irrelevant for over 15 years, Tecmo treats it like shit & has never shown once that they care about it as much as Atelier or Dead or Alive. Ryu is nothing more than a glorified Captain Falcon now, since people only remember him due to his DOA cameos

>rosterfags are latching onto Kasumi now
>thinking a generic literal who with a boring ass moveset from a mediocre fighting game would get in over Ryu Hayabusa, when his chances are already less than 1%
What're these fags going to think of next

Attached: 07f.png (1500x1332, 442K)

Except no he didn't. He got in because of Sakurai. He personally requested it.

>Leak predicted Hero and Banjo also lists Reimu
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/446252992/
>Leak supported by this saying a female fighting game character that throws a large weapon.
Reimu shoots large projectiles in Hisoutensoku
>Reimu could be code name 'Jane'
She uses magic just like Joker and has great air mobility.
>Code 'ponyhair' also attached to Joker
Reimu has a ponytail.
>Appeared as a cameo along with Kirby characters
>Bandai Namco loves Touhou and has experience with remixing its music
youtube.com/watch?v=0z9ygWEwK8Y
>Bandai Namco also has licenses to Touhou fan music
youtube.com/watch?v=ja630grQpjo
>3 Touhou fangames and an official spin-off is coming to Switch fairly soon
twitter.com/UNTIESWORLD/status/1147796417823383552
gematsu.com/2019/05/touhou-hyoibana-antinomy-of-common-flowers-coming-to-switch

Yep, I'm thinking she's in

Attached: reimu.png (991x741, 448K)

Less then 1% is still more then Waluigi's chances.

She has a bob haircut.
Thats a bow, not a pony tail.
Yup im thinkin youre a faggot.

How were they deconfirmed? The lupin leak was fucking wrong

more like
>thinking a KT character is getting in at all
less chance than a 2nd Bamco rep honestly

Not to mention the latest DoA sold under half a million, meanwhile Doom got like 3 million.

Desperate.

> Foreign games that have recieved near perfect scores from Japanese outlet Famitsu, that has been the Japanese primary gaming outlet for over 30 years
> Grand Theft Auto IV
> Grand Theft Auto V (Perfect)
> The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Perfect)
> Red Dead Redemption
> L.A. Noire
> Red Dead Redemption 2
> Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
> Call of Duty: Black Ops
> Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
> Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Having eyes makes me desperate.
K

> A character who has only remained relevant due to appearing in Dead or Alive, somehow being more important than the protagonist of Dead or Alive

Kasumi is literally the girl from P5 who is basically FemMC but I guess they dropped the idea of making her a alt, probably cause the Persona fanbase hates the idea of a femMC

Attached: 1556121463520.png (2560x1440, 2.02M)

> Ryufags
> Stevefags
> Crashfags
> Doomfags
> Sorafags
> Undeadfags
> Phoenixfags
Why are these character fanbases in particular so fucking arrogant & insufferable?

nobody else is left, everyone else either got in or was spirited

lol, did you actually just look all that up to criticize an off-hand general statement dear kasumi-kun? Next you'll pull all the scores to debate the US/EU preferring shootans and sportsball.

Because they're actually-popular characters.

Although NG is mostly due to the 5ch leak.

>forgetting Leon,Reimu, Shantae, Geno, and Jobdrickfags

Reimu has had ponytails before. Though I agree that it wouldn't really make sense for Smash Reimu to have a ponytail when her recent hairstyles have consistently been shoulder-length bobs.

Attached: Th07Reimu.png (270x400, 103K)

Isnt a fighting game character.
Trannies arent female.

Because they are literal who characters or apart of dying franchises struggling to stay relevant. These delusional faggots think influence is relevant at all to who gets into Smash, when in reality it's simply about which character is the most popular at the time the roster was decided back in 2018. Ballots mean nothing, Nintendo willingly put Bayonetta in despite her not even winning because of their connections with Sega. It's not about "Who deserves to be in" it's about "Who is shilled most by their respective company", and people are unable to cope with that so they have to make up fake rules & avatarfag to prevent anyone from sharing an opinion that isn't related to those specific characters. Smash has the power to make anything mainstream forever, and boomers desperately seek self-validation

I was agreeing with you that the leak probably wasn't describing Reimu. Stop being a cunt.

doesn't Smash prioritize older designs though

Morrigan confirmed.

When did this character suddenly become the new Steve?

Banjo being in literally disproves everything you said

>Nintendo willingly put Bayonetta in despite her not even winning
Prove it.

Reimu has been her own thing before Steveposting even took off.

>Forgetting reimufags
Out of all the rosterfags you conveniently missed the worst one yet

Banjo is extremely popular & instantly recognizable to any Nintendo fan. He's been the most requested character since Smash 64, and the reason he was added is because Microsoft loved the idea of him being in Smash. Which fits the definition of a "Shill character". Nobody gave a shit about any of the characters you mentioned until the Grinch faggotry started.

Next character are Bill ryzer from Contra and to end everything with a bang, fallen human from undertale.

Attached: tumblr_otoshqbIt21u8wch3o1_400.gif (270x270, 2.61M)

>Pit
>Snake
>Fox
>Samus
>K. Rool

Nah. That's stevefags. At least Reimufags genuinely want her in.

>Snake is a hybrid design of MGS1 2 and 3
>K. Rool has the textures and gold armor of his classic design with the proportions of his new one
also nearly every third party has used the old designs for characters with the only real exception being Sonic

>>Appeared as a cameo along with Kirby characters
>>Bandai Namco loves Touhou and has experience with remixing its music
>>Bandai Namco also has licenses to Touhou fan music
The only thing I'm getting from this is that Don-chan is in

(Yes, THE Dante from Devil May Cry)

Attached: this is not cuhrazy.jpg (461x400, 118K)

Who even is she and why does everyone want her?

>also nearly every third party has used the old designs for characters with the only real exception being Sonic
>Sonic's victory theme is STILL the Sonic 2006 jingle
Does Sakurai hate Sonic that much?

pioneered indie video games in japan, she's from Touhou Project

I don't know shit about 2hu other than the series has great music and that Reimu is supposedly powerful as fuck

Here's dlc4. Contra got revived and also had a collection. He have a chance.

Attached: Image_Bill.jpg (501x525, 129K)

it's defintely sega's autism, they dont want to have their music remixed for smash, and sonic can not deviate from a blue hue for his colours, and they probably want him to stay with the modern design to appeal to the masses, rather than interweb neets

I would think Reimu's classic look would be her EoSD design, rather than PCB. Looking at her design history, Reimu usually has short hair post-PC-98 so I don't see why Sakurai would decide to give her a ponytail.

Attached: 1549590019917.jpg (600x600, 97K)

Nintendo literally referred to Banjo as a "Iconic character"

>the only way to unlock him is to use the konami code on the title screen in ultimate
>the contra intro music plays as the title screen flashes black and white
>then you get to fight him

yep im thinking hes in

Attached: 1550011864724.png (512x512, 318K)

Joker was a mistake and likely will age like milk

rise up, brothers.

Attached: 1562644696902.gif (216x429, 44K)

DLC pack 2

>from an important and influential franchise
>would make a unique fighter with slow moving projectiles used for area control rather than for damage
>brings amazing music
youtube.com/watch?v=ETTk83qis0w&t=136s
Better question is, why DOESN'T everyone want her?

Attached: 1523902955782.gif (190x190, 176K)

Looks like a generic anime. Should we also put Naruto in?

Touhou is a video game.

Two weebshit characters is enough. No more, please.

Attached: 1562674936323.jpg (400x220, 16K)

>not wanting more weebshit in a weeb party game

Attached: 1422850545625.png (989x720, 443K)

This is Nintendo we're talking about.

Attached: 6e8.jpg (1008x655, 110K)

Could've fooled me.

Honestly dont want almost Goku MUGEN tier anime picks like Reimu, Saber, Miku and most female characters in general, would look like some fan mod or some shit

Not likely, but they could probably pull a Hero and have the different incarnations as the first four costumes for Dante.

Attached: smash ultimate dante.png (1200x813, 1.25M)

Good thing Nintendo doesn't give a fuck about what incels like you want

>most female characters in general, would look like some fan mod or some shit
lol dumbass

Attached: 2367898r80.png (927x257, 197K)

It's a shmup.

youtube.com/watch?v=JNADQlI53mc

>if you lose all your stocks on purpose you can hit ABBA to fight the echo fighters, Ikari Warriors

The game already has characters from Sega, Namco, Capcom and Square Enix. Anyone is fair game as long as they come from a video game. And Touhou is strictly a video game franchise, unlike Vocaloid or Fate.

Same for you, at least I'm not the one asking Nintendie to add muh waifu for more porn you fucking loser

I doubt they'd want to deal with the licensing for Vocaloid anyways.

Vocaloid is rythem games and Fate is a VN which is a game

There's nothing wrong with wanting more cute girls in Smash.

Attached: 1406828920703.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Vocaloid is a voice synthesizer sotware, and its games are derivative works. And while you can argue that Visual Novels are video games, Touhou is more of a traditional video game with gameplay and game mechanics.

Attached: rosterfagging.jpg (1656x1200, 615K)

very good but fagker is still there so i drop 1 point

Geno

It has to be a mutual desire from both Nintendo and the company, which is a fancy way of saying Nintendo needs to want it since no one will turn down an offer like that.
So you need to think of it in regards to what Nintendo like and what they think their fans like, so franchises like DMC, DBZ, Spongebob, Shrek, and Dark Souls are out.

replace chosen undead with Crash and its good.

Bandana Dee and Hollow Knight

Attached: 1540240542257.jpg (400x328, 27K)

Vocaloid is literally ROB tier, it's a program used to make Rythem idol games and VN is still a game, Danganronpa, Phoenix Wright, 999, even Doki Doki etc are just as much games as other genres

>

Attached: solaire amiibo.jpg (1000x1000, 78K)

Kasumi is literally a Mai clone, and Mai is significantly more iconic/popular. I'm the Maifag (I don't even want her in), but I'm tired of people pretending Nakoruru or Kasumi have a better shot than she does when they don't.

Every new DLC character had a new amiibo.
Guess no Souls rep for you.

It's going to be Steve. I love how everyone just assumed there can only be 1 microsoft rep

Did they ever release sales numbers for this version?
I know it didn't do well thanks to how poorly the port was in terms of audio quality, the fact that it wasn't the remaster version, and got delayed for literally no reason at all leading to people buying any other game

so they'll just make a new amiibo?
Hell if DaS got in it'd be the Chosen Undead (or the Ashen One) so it's not like they're off the table just because Solaire got one

thought this was a fortnite pic lol

I couldn't find anything about the Switch port itself but given that the PC release didn't do well I'd imagine it has similar numbers
though I did discover that the entire Souls series broke 25 million last month which is kinda cool

Not gonna happen lol

only number I found was VG charts that said 100k

says who

>still using VGshartz
fromsoftware.jp/ww/pressrelease_detail.html?tgt=20190610_eldenring_debut
playstationlifestyle.net/2019/06/11/dark-souls-sales-series-25-million/

Why the fuck are people hyping up the Lupin post? Literally anybody could've written it, there is zero proof that makes it feel legit and the deadline for it to be true is in a few hours, with nothing once again supporting its legitimacy. Unlike with plant or Joker we had no info of a new version being released soon, nor had a trailer showing off Hero's moveset

That doesn't answer the question.

>Joker
>Banjo
>Luminary
All of them have one single Amiibo representing their own series.
No souls rep for you.

>Witcher coming to Switch
>No amiibo of Geralt announced yet

Yep he's in.

Attached: Tw3_Geralt_of_Rivia_newest_render.png (600x904, 883K)

>no Doom amiibo yet
confirmed

Geno
Doom Slayer

I wouldn't doubt it honestly, especially considering how good the port apparently runs, hell I could see Doom guy with how loved the port of Doom is and how well it sold.

>mario has 5 different amiibo by ultimate
>gets in
HMMMM???

Attached: 1550106953486.png (629x743, 555K)

Attached: 9af.jpg (512x384, 20K)

this is a rule now?

DOOM SLAYER RIPS AND TEARS INTO BATTLE!

based

Attached: improvedsteve.jpg (396x1159, 76K)

If it makes soulsfags seethe, yes.

what Namco character do you want user

BOOK
CHARACTER

Attached: 9780316273718_p0_v1_s550x406.jpg (266x406, 39K)

Witcher is a weird one, especially legally.
He's insanely unlikely regardless but the way the deal works CD Project can do what they want without the creator bothering them.,

who the fuck is this meme

Everyone was guessing at Hero and Banjo
Twitter "leaker" is full of shit
Jane is cut content for a Joker alt

another square rep

Jane is most likely related to Anne, the idea of it being the P5R girl is unlikely since no one at Nintendo would have known about that game.

Smash leaks were a bigger mistake than elections.

Don't want a Namco rep.
But if we had to have one, give me a Katamari Damacy character.

Attached: King_of_all_cosmos.png (480x843, 392K)

Phoenix Wright
Chosen Undead

Dataminers confirmed it was supposed to be a costume for Joker and that it's not in the game anymore. It's just cut shit drop it

I'm trying to think of a Joker Costume that could have a pony tail.

I will suck all the toes if Doomguy gets in.

>Layton
>Not sword
Did you even play the games?

autism