Would you buy a full on Blitzball game Yea Forums? I would I’m so addicted to Blitzball...

Would you buy a full on Blitzball game Yea Forums? I would I’m so addicted to Blitzball. I fucking hated it so much when I was younger but now I love it

Attached: 42685A99-1B83-41E8-B982-3AE7324EFA15.jpg (590x335, 53K)

How can you enjoy a game when you lose control of your players on defense?

Blitzball was genuinely an amazing minigame. I played the shit out of it.
I didn't think much of it at first, but then I got really into drafting players. Then I learned of the differences between players and how they grew. Then the different strategies. It was neat.

WHY IS THIS AUTIST SO FUCKING GOOD IN BLITZBALL

Attached: 8A5807B4-C869-48BB-A128-162F7FED40B7.jpg (1080x1080, 856K)

>his entire existence revolves around blitzball
>His weapon is even a blitzball
>One of the most shittest players and utterly useless in blitzball
How the fuck?

Attached: wakka.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

You can control them though? Press triangle and pick your formation

far too exploitable and poorly balanced to be fun

Going on a rampage with Teedus and Brother is what makes Blitzball fun

Would it be more fun if they removed all the stats and just made it free-flowing like Fifa?

Not direct control.

Overcompensating.

my brother from another mother

>This bumbling retard and shitty blitzball player gets to fuck the hottest woman in all of Spira

Attached: lulu tits mage.webm (1024x510, 2.8M)

If only real world sports were as cool as blitzball.

HA HA HA HA HA BUT YOU BEIN' IN DA ZANARKAND ABES DATS A GOOD ONE YA?

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 106K)

She's a close second.
Yunas mother is hottest girl.
>Only see her for a few seconds in farplane

Fuck no, it might turn out to be a bomb and blow my head off

I'd play a Blitzball game if it had waifus in it, like fans or other players you could get involved with inbetween games. Maybe allow the player to create their own character, so you could be Al Bhed, Ronso, etc.

What? Wakka is a solid blitz player.

LET'S GO GET DRUNK

me in the background

I think you’re right, but if you play BB at all before you get to the airship, then he’ll be massively underleveled by the time you get him

He's slightly better than the other Aurochs, which means he's only somewhat shit as opposed to complete shit. Wedge, Ropp, and Zev can all be recruited right out of the gate so there's no reason to ever use Wakka.

anyone else get wedge in luca? Had like 30 endurance and 30 shooting, used to break to the entire ronso team, and shoot from my own goal just for keks, shit was hella broken

Go play Captain Tsubasa or the Inazuma Eleven games. Can vouch for Tsubasa being peak rpg soccer kino. And there's several sequels in english - even the semi-unreleased slightly sprite hacked Genesis version rocks.

There was a mod for Jedi Outcast that was Blitzball and I really enjoyed it so yes I would.

Attached: clash.webm (1920x1006, 1.48M)

Yes. But not as cheesable as it was.

Attached: 1524199887145.gif (268x325, 1.96M)

If it was fully fleshed out? Sure, I'd give it a shot. I really liked Blitzball in FFX, but it's still just a minigame as is.

The worst minigame in the whole Final Fantasy franchise now gets some love. Cute.

GREASE BLASTED SAND MONKEYS

Yes, as long as they use the ffx style and not ffx-2. Also, they need to make the ai not braindead. So many times the cpu will have their best shooter wide open in front of my goalie and then they would pass it away. I think it would be cool if they included characters from other final fantasies as well.

If they fixed the AI. Everytime my team wouod be complete bumbling retards while the opposing team would be master professionals and would completely shut me down. The only way to win was to stack your team with extremely high stat players and then you stil had to cheese.

MORE LIKE AL DEAD, AMRITE BRUDAH?

How exactly were they shutting you down? The only match I had trouble with was the first story match but after that it's easy as fuck.

Yes I would, but it would need a lot more depth. Possibly keep it a final fantasy game with some story around it... but blitzball is the main game and rpg shit is the side game.

How can they breath underwater?

>it's a nimrook re-sign episode

Attached: 1484520474113.jpg (321x363, 29K)

Spoony's review summed up blitzball quite well. You have to turn off your brain and throw logic out the window. It's fantasy. But it was still fun and my favorite mini game and final fantasy.

Waka's was the only ultimate weapon I didn't bother to get.

more like SOULBALL

They don't. They can hold their breaths for a really long time. Which is why segments of the game where you have to go underwater only Tidus, Rikku and Wakka are avaible because there the only ones who trained themselves to hold there breaths that long.

I fucking hated blitzball. I sucked at it my first playthrough. Second playthrough I won the cup without even putting any thought into it. It feels completely random on every playthrough.
It's definitely a lot more tolerable after you can recruit players, but I usually never fucking bothered after the mandatory part.

Nimrook is bullshit