What will their next game be?

Classic is going to flop and none of their other games are performing exceptionally well. Sure they can stay afloat and won't be going anywhere too soon but they need to introduce a new IP or expand on an existing one asap to remain relevant.

Attached: Fecalmatter.png (1200x630, 95K)

All they have are sequels.

Depends who the slimy shitheads are going to plagiarize next

>What will their next game be?
Shit

Classic will not really flop, I mean you sub for both, retail and classic, so alot of ppl will stay for a while. and the next big thing is diablo 4 and overwatch 2, normies eat that shit up.

They'll just rehash everything and release more expansions. Terrible though their games are, people love the old franchises so much they'll always hope the next iteration will fix things.

why does everyone think classic is going to flop? what even is a "flop" in this context?

Classic won't flop and is a guaranteed success. It'll have a healthy population. However that success will only last a couple of years. I can see WoW being killed off with the next expansion unless they subvert all expectations which is unlikely. With how bereft of talent they are I just don't see a way for Blizzard to recover.

there's nothing left
they already did a dota clone and an arena shooter and it didn't save them
blizzard is dead

Following tradition then in three years time they'll announce an Auto Chess clone just in time for the genre to have died out

if the leaks are true, then Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2
although I don't know how long they'll take to come out, they're probably rushing them to have something to show at Blizzcon

Mobile loot boxer.

There were rumors of Overwatch 2 and we already know they're working on Diablo 4 so it's gonna be one of those two.
As far as new IPs go I don't see that ever happening again since they did fuckall with Overwatch lore.

Attached: 1470830784586.png (994x545, 759K)

A new WoW expansion will be revealed at Blizzcon. Something something void or dragons are some general guesses on what's gonna come next.
Ugh.

They'll release Blizzard Battle Royale in 2 years and Blizzad AutoChess in 4.

>Classic is going to flop

Attached: 1367368870245.jpg (479x332, 36K)

wc3 remake is coming out after, silly.

I haven't seen anything about D4. Where are the leaks from?

they can always try to make a battle royale to try and get some of that fortnite money

>"hardcore" fans already quit the beta
OH NONONONO look at the top of Asmon's layer

Who cares? Classic can never be bested because modern MMOs are inherently garbage. The best you can hope for is that classic is actually really good and it shows blizzard that hardcore MMOs are the market people want. But we all know that most the market now are faggot casuals like OP. Therefore any new MMO they make will be shit.

Also WoW classic still isn't hardcore. Hardcore would be things like everyquest, ultima, star wars galaxies.

autochess hopefully

Attached: 1549796071559.png (1800x2400, 3.98M)

they will keep continue to remake their old games because they're incapable of making good new games. we know WC3 is in the works, they have a pretty good catalogue of beloved old games (which will sell, unfortunately) to revamp as cover for the fact that they're a shit developer since at least activision, but probably further back than that too.

can't imagine what else changed beyond activison... hmmm....

Attached: blizzard-interns-group[1].jpg (700x432, 97K)

They'll just cancel it anyway. Blizzard doesn't believe in doing anything new or fun anymore. Just fuck up overwatch for the umpteenth time instead of just moving on.

>caring about e-celebs

Diablo 4 will be a skeleton-less game

>blaming the ecelebs
Already coping at month -1?