What am I in for?

What am I in for?

Attached: image_original.jpg (570x400, 63K)

hot lizard dick

best game

A shitty, overrated, low key SJW-tainted game that normies think is the best fucking CRPG known to man, despite having literally no base for a CRPG in the first place besides Original Sin II. Not to mention disgusting playermodels outside the main cast - that along with the faulty vanilla class system that you either get railroaded into or get dismissed because you built wrong pretty much forces you to play one of the premade characters that Larian shoved into thier shitty subpar story.

Red Prince story > rest

>A shitty, overrated, low key SJW-tainted game that normies think is the best fucking CRPG known to man

This part gave you away.

Remember to judge games by their own merit, not by how popular they are.

>This part gave you away.
>reddit spacing
Wow, this guy really knows what he's talking about! You have to go back

>reddit spacing

First year on Yea Forums buddy?

>sjw tainted
lmao, explain

Literally the entire playable cast are faggots

>tumblr faces
>politician trait desc.
>tuuty fruuty hairs
>every main character is gay
>even your dialogue choices in sexuality are 2/3 gay
>all the segregation parallels in the red prince's story, as well as in relation to Dallas and the other magisters that arent human

cute lizard husbando

in reply to 470637502
Your bait is weak and so is your 'argument'. Original Sin is babbys first 'C'rpg, deal with it summerfag. No (You) for you

Attached: 499.jpg (891x1280, 259K)

Just stopped by to tell you that you're retarded

thanks for the (you)

>politician trait desc.
just an FYI: we've got politician jokes on record that are 3000 years old

Not an argument. If someone made a racist joke 3000 years ago, it's still a racist joke retard. Same principle here.

Have another bro. (You) are retarded.

fuck off reddit spacer

:)

Is this homo shit true or are you fags exaggerating? I'll actually change my mind on buying this if it's true

so you're going to tell me that somehow, Socrates was an SJW?
good luck with that

Every character is PC-sexual, which is common enough in rpg's

You can romance whoever you want regardless of gender. All romance options are playersexual.

>Socrates
>literally fucking homeless
>sympathized niggers and the gays
>wore nothing but blankets
>believed bathing cleaned you of your 'aura' and that cleanliness in general was evil along with Plato
Sounds like a hippy sjw to me desu senpai

Great gameplay
Gets confusing at Act 2

I played it coop with a friend and we stopped playing after becoming murder hobos killing the whole since we had no idea what to do next after running around the whole map and the quest log wasn't helping at all

>What am I in for?

quips

So it's my choice then? If I can just choose to not be a homo then I don't see what the problem is

I'm glad this game did so well despite the amount of shilling PoE 2 got.

If you play as Ifan, you literally cant romance ANY female. The opposite if you play as Lohse where you cant romance ANY male.

Default characters have set shit. Custom ones are the PC obviously.

Angry elf woman will be on your dick if you help her with killing her boss.

yup, the game does not force those things on your player character
some minor npc's in the game are in a homosexual relationship with eachother but it's treated exactly the same as heterosexual relationships and no specific attention is paid to it
most of the complaints about the game are from /pol/ idiots who can't stomach even the slightest hint of homosexuality in anything

western garbage

>The opposite if you play as Lohse where you cant romance ANY male.
the absolute fuck you talking about? I fugged Fane for the heck of it the minute I got on the boat

The only real problems in teh game are the armor system and level scaling and you can mod those out.

Why lie about this? Jesus

A great first half.

A mediocre second half.

Overall great game but holy shit did they front load all the good stuff.

How is the co op? I'm only really interested since I'm looking for an RPG to play with my cousin.

>why lie
Because hes a retard who can only parrot what falsehoods hes been told by other retards, hes never played DOS2 but someone told him it was SJW shit so now he has to screech about it in every thread

rent free

Can I have a lizard wife?

You're right, SJWs do live rent free in your head. Make sure to watch your back or they might getcha and turn you into a gay communist

Seething tranny. Go play some more Divinity: Original Tranny 2

If you play as the red prince one of your goals is to get the lizard waifu that was promised to you, but for everyone else you are out of luck. You can fuck a lizard prostitute at some point though.

>obsidiots still seething after all those years
It's kind of sad.

>implying i play western RPG trash
HAHAHAHAHA IMAGINE ACTUALLY PLAYING fucking WRPG or CRPG where every woman looks like BJ Blaskowitz if they're white and every black woman is a dindu with a huge ass afro

Attached: 1390313017232.jpg (544x691, 49K)

This has a better combat system than any infinity engine game and it isn't even close. The writing is at least improving, compared with OS1, but is hardly comparable because it's designed for multiplayer. Reading a 5 paragraph text dump while your friends are talking to you isn't fun.
Either way, their engine is just better. It lets you creatively solve problems by using your abilities outside of combat or skill checks, which is truer to the spirit of tabletop RPGs than anything out there.

You act as if Divinity was the first one to do this shit. Which only further secures my claim that you have literally no other game to base CRPGs off of, other than Divinity OS 2.

Lohse IS a GOOD wife!

Attached: Lohse.jpg (639x1000, 245K)

Lohse is for demon dick

She IS good wife! Demon sex does NOT matter WHEN she IS wife! (Does not! Does not!)

>back to back buzzwords with no actual critique. Yep there's always that one post.

Attached: 1426680120063.jpg (576x432, 113K)

Attached: 599.jpg (891x1280, 409K)

Yeah, that's what he said, in meme form.

Thanks for the (You) Larian shill

I hate this image of her. She looks waaay too much like a dude. She's actually really cute.

Its extremely based. I'm playing it through it right now.

I have no idea where this meme comes from that the game is too easy. I just got to the cave full of giant void insects and they fucking raped me. I can't remember the last time that a role playing game has actually forced me to retreat from a whole encounter and rebuild my characters to perform better on the next attempt.

She IS cute!

Im at act 2 tactician mode despite being total shit at this type of game.
Where should i go if I just hit level 14?
The gear progression is so weird for me that im getting shit on if im remotely outnumbered.
Also can anyone tell me how to build a proper deathknight or even anything?
Yes im retarded and doing all this research genuinely confused me more.
Hell anytips would help considering how bad i am.

Attached: 1551239291506m.jpg (1024x751, 103K)

Fuck off she's mine you nigger

Lohse IS your wife BUT she IS my wife user! Each user DOES get their OWN Lohse wife!

It does it better and lets you do it with your friends. It makes concessions for multiplayer, so it doesn't approach the character development you get out of BG1 and 2, but mechanically it's much more intuitive and approachable. That's why so many people who aren't traditional CRPG fans like it.

Fane boning is pretty fun desu

How many wives do you have? because I see your mannerisms declare many a character your wife across many threads

I collect wife from ALL games user I am wife scholar! I find game I find wife IF possible! You need wife I give you wife! Tell me wife type I give you wife IF possible!

List your own wives

Dancing with the source as the world burns around you in necrofire

Fuck me, I love that fight. Best part of the game

Valerie! Catherine! Lohse! Sunhilda! Cassandra! Other Cassandra! Susie Cochrane! Miranda! Amelia! Fordola! Raven! Sarah Lyons! Red Lucy! Cait! Melany! Jaheira! Elanee! Safiya! Morrigan! Isabela! Reina! Edwina! Taiga! Mitsuru! Chie! Kawakami! Do you need MORE wife user! Tell me game I tell you wife!

What builds are fun to play?

Attached: giphy (1).gif (499x365, 291K)

good game but horrible itemization without mods

a game that hides all it's weaknesses until you have 2 hours+ playtime so you cant get a refund.
Bland characters, gay teammates, save and reload, reddit oneliners and narrator, every npc in the game is going to madara uchiha you with his arsenal of twenty different arcane elemental magics.

They are NOT gay BUT gay IS okay user! You CAN romance REGARDLESS of gender user! (You can! You can!)