Have you preordered your copy yet?

Have you preordered your copy yet?

Attached: EFA917C6-6AE0-4191-94A5-5E9302512E9A.jpg (839x1076, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HiLOpcvFILc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't think my local cinema is showing it.

No, gonna buy borderlands instead because I prefer fun

when i become unlazy yes

>gears is a movie game
please play a gears game

Don't preorder this game, wait til it comes out then look at some reviews, the effect when you get hit looks disgusting, and the game itself might still have the shitty robot enemies.

Yeah I have. I’m not a special snowflake who gets triggered by women.

If the BL poster above is not baiting, I take it back. Even movie game fags are less embarrassing than people who actually enjoy a Family Guy themed slot machine.

Don’t need to. I’ll play the campaign for free on Xbox Game Pass then delete it and move on to the next.

>gears 5
>Borderlands 3
>Daemon X Machina
I can only get 2, what do I do?

Gears 5 if you like the multiplayer/horde modes, if you don't, get Borderlands 3 over that. Daemon X Machina looks really good right now so I would get that 100% over the others.

Skip gears 5, it'll be on sale in a few months anyway.

New weapons
>talon autopistol
>claw lmg
>new lancer with grenade launcher
>cryo cannon
>swarm mace

It’s nothing.

Melee weapons? What the fuck? Also they need to stop with lancer reskins, the whole point is the chainsaw, I just don't get it.

Blame the fucking bitches who kept begging for the retro lancer back in the original trilogy.

It literally makes no sense for the retro lancer and markza lorewise to be in the games at all.

Retro Lancer does kind of make sense for the 3rd game, since they were low on supplies or whatever, but now that they have fabricators and shit, regular lancers should be everywhere.

No I have Game Pass, so I don't need to.

It never made sense at all. The retro lancer was from hundreds of years ago before Gears.

Even though it was slow as shit and had garbage netcode, I still had the most fun on Gears 2. Horde and Guardian were awesome. Lobbies were better back then since people actually used gamechat.

>hundreds of years ago before Gears
Oh shit, I thought they were from the pendulum wars or something, that really doesn't make sense at all. Neither does them still using the same assault rifle hundreds of years later.

No

Hammer of Dawn is back?

Attached: 27E3FE2D-7F35-4803-8821-86EDF1C7F886.jpg (1852x1125, 553K)

>muh stronk womyn

no thanks

Mortar might be back too.

Attached: 26428E87-5BC4-44DE-988C-D2ED0B562F64.jpg (1974x1125, 562K)

i hope this shit fails as hard as halo 5 did, kait is uninteresting, shit character

I got GamePass Ultimate until February next year so I'll play it with that on PC.
I'll also play Blair Witch and The Outer Worlds with GP day one.
Based MS.

Attached: d7f8395fcd1a6e962b17e84ca088c2e5.png (1010x261, 21K)

That Escape mode looks like straight trash. Whose idea was it to not show campaign footage at E3?

She is the only interesting character in Gears 4 that isn't the old cast, only due to the ending cutscene, which is kind of sad honestly.
I'm assuming its either a really bad campaign, or a campaign that shows major spoilers even in the beginning as to what is going on.

all the nu characters were interesting but kait has very little dialogue so idk why their making her the main character

Used an old live sub i bought for my dad that he never used and then did the Game Pass Ultimate deal, so i have access to whatever crappy games MS pumps out until next July

There was a melee weapon back in gears 3.

This.

>xcucks think the sp will be 4k/60
oh boy

Attached: xcuck delusions.jpg (1600x783, 464K)

Those shots are both from 5, right? Christ, Kait got JUST’d pretty hard since 4.

left is MP right is SP
i think shes kinda cute in the SP

They are from the Pendulum Wars, that user doesn't know what he's talking about.

Literally the whole reason they made a chainsaw bayonet was because the normal knife bayonet couldn't go through locust hide without a big charge.

What happened to Connor?

Connor?

Is it just me or has there been a weird amount of Gears 5 shilling over the last few days?

Actually, they still used them when the Locusts showed up then made the Mark II Lancer to be able to cut their thick skin more easily with the chainsaw.

Buy Gears 5 and pirate the other two
Unless Randy Bitchford puts Denuvo on BL3 it's a day zero crack
And hacking your switch is piss easy granted you have an unpatched switch

Wasn’t that the name of the MC in Gears 4? Marcus’ son.

Oh whoops it was JD. where the hell dis I get Connor from? Anyways what happened to him I thought he was the MC this trilogy.

Seems like most of the threads about it are just covering the ‘no smoking’ shit or how awful Kait looks.

>copy
Oh so they’re literally pirating their own game and selling it to us. Shouldve known. Day 1 pirate for me

Nah, it’s JD. James Dominic Fenix.

It's called people talking about a game that comes out in less than 2 months, with new things being announced and with a playable beta being released this week. But sure, i guess autists love calling threads about anything they're no interested on as "shilling".

He's the bald, bearded dude below Marcus. He's still playable but only at the beginning. Apparently something happens to him, makes him angry and mean and then we switch to the strong female that needs no man.

Attached: G5_grenade launcher execution.webm (640x360, 2.33M)

Right, so did they write him off or something? Why is Kait taking the focus now?

OOOOHHHH IM REPORTING YOU TO UNCLE PHIL FOR NOT SUBSCRIBING TO XBOX GAME PASS FOR A FULL YEAR AND ABUSING THE SYSTEM.

Attached: randall-great-recess-disney-cartoon-google-image.jpg (475x352, 22K)

>Why is Kait taking the focus now?
Because Kait is the granddaughter of the Locust Queen from 2/3 and the story in 5 will be about Kait finding out more about that connection.
JD is at the very least still playable at the start but we don't know much else. I'm hoping for a split campaign with both because i really don't give a shit about Kait.

>Literally nobody hyped, only threads are mocking it
>Suddenly multiple threads a day talking about how excited they are for the game
Yeah, nothing weird at all.

Feel free to ignore them buddy.

Oh yeah, it’s been awhile since I played gears 4 so I forgot. Yeah I didn’t care about her either I really wanted to see the character development with jd and marcus to see how that plays out.

The man in the center looks like a woman, what were they thinking?

Attached: 1548454736589.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Do people really get triggered by a woman? If it was a man on the cover and some angry guy in the Billie Eilish trailer, you would be ok with it.

None of those because they're all shit.

She was so cute in 4.

Attached: 23F44888-D632-4DA6-87D6-A59EC6D2717C.jpg (966x1600, 290K)

>bald and angry
Maybe he gets a scene where he puts the boot to the stronk woman that would be a twist. I’m all for a Fenix going apeshit on his enemies.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: EFE4EB9F-662F-41FC-9ABE-0C2991C94615.jpg (2048x1536, 317K)

Yes and no. It actually makes more sense for a man to be the “badass” because males are constantly in competition to be the alpha male, and absolutely will fight and kill.

What?

What a fucking horrible cover.

Que?

>constantly in competition to be the alpha male

No they’re fucking not. Fuck off with your /pol/ bullshit. We’re not fucking animals.

>will fight and kill
So can women.

GAME
PASS
NIGGA

imagine buying this shit LMAO
you can just play it for $1 on xbox game pass pc anyway

You can bet i'd get triggered if i have to play as Lara's son Lance Croft in the next Tomb Raider, does that answer your question?

>playing Gears for the single player
You guys don't seriously do this right?

Here, let me fix that.

Attached: jd-fenix-2560x1440-kait-diaz-gears-of-war-4-hd-2631.jpg (2560x1440, 1.18M)

this isnt a the last of us 2 thread this is a gears 5 thread

This isn’t the same. The new Gears is obviously not following the same format as the old trilogy where’d you would play as only Marcus. It’s obvious they’re focusing on more than one character in the trilogy.

Also, Kati will probably end up becoming a villain at the end, so I really don’t understand the butthurt.

Oh god, don't tell me we're gonna have to play as the generic token black dude in Gears 6.

>Please buy muh strong wahmen games
No

Miss the game being about muscle dudebros. Hate this MUH STRONK WOMAN WITH LESBIAN HAIRCUT

>owning an xbone

Then pick the muscle dudebro character bro.

>also on W10
>also on Steam

Attached: JDFenix5.jpg (1280x1724, 460K)

>low test bald cuck

No thanks.

I could but the story is clearly about Kait because her fucking face is on the cover.

>REEEE WOMYN ON MY VIDYA COVERS!!!

Pathetic. Have sex.

You think that's bad?

Attached: 71oFS6meUlL._AC_SX430_.jpg (430x537, 56K)

Are the classic modes back? All I care for is guardian and execution.

Are characters behind lootboxes again? How big is the roster. No excuse for them not to port everyone from 4 over.

If that's not the case I'll buy it.

>Have you preordered your copy yet?
lol

Which gender is more aggressive on average? Men. Which gender does more killing and violent attacks? Men. Which gender by and large serves in the military? Men. I don’t even browse pol jackass. I can get hyped for an MMA fight between two men, but for women its just cringey because its not feminine at all.

1. I'll play it on game pass.
2. They look like some kind of stupid red people tornado on that box art.

First, you can't prove you had, secondly, stop switching shit and go do actually good original women characters.
We fucking need em, and all those retard swaps do is to say "women don't sell video games so we have to force em".

Not even a beta test for Gaylo Infinite could get people to buy this trash. (cause Halo is dead now for similar reasons this Gears looks cringe)

What makes Kaitlin bad?

What's sad is the reversible cover is actually better than any of them. Proves that their marketing team either is incompetent or apathetic to the game.

Attached: 1563145180001.jpg (1000x1273, 249K)

I'd actually buy the game if the cover looked like that. Show's it's got some form of SOUL.

>first game is perfect
>company makes inferior sequel instead of having people play the perfect original for years and years

ahhh hahahaha seriously what is wrong with these capitalist scum

Nah, buying a Gears game on pc by The Coalition is a shit idea. Something will break down the line, and they'll never be bothered to fix it.

Gears 2 was the best one though

>what is Steam

On one hand I understand they don't give a shit about box art anymore because most people just download games so why put in the effort. But on the other hand, you may as well put something artsy on the box since physical copies only really sell to collectors now anyway.

I hate how every cover for ultimate/gold/whatever edition game is now literally the same as the covers for the other versions but gold

The first one was only good in terms of story. The sequels improved the multiplayer and weapon variety.

Also, I don’t understand why people are upset about the shit story in the new games. The story has been generic garbage since Gears 1. Nobody pays attention to it anyways, they just play multiplayer.

This cover tells you nothing about the game. When coupled with the series dropping the 'of War' part it makes it look like one of those made-up games they use for TV shows

Women STINK

Funny how Yea Forumseddit is the only group whining about this game.

Also, you retards are missing the point. They’re not setting her up as an empowered strong womyn. If you ever stepped back and paid actual attention you’d realize they’re setting her up in an antagonistic role.

But of course, you see an average looking woman with short hair and a scowl and you start screaming “SJW SJW DYKE DYKE WOMYN RUINING OUR VIDYA!!!” without analyzing the situation.

>it look like one of those made-up games they use for TV shows
Unbelievable how accurate this is.

Doom Eternal has it right at least.

Attached: doometernalboxarts.png (1443x904, 2.73M)

t. Rod. None of that changes the fact that the marketing for Gears 5 is garbage.

Wow it's very rare the deluxe edition actually has the better box. Nice.

How exactly is it garbage? Just because of the Billie trailer?

>No gameplay at E3 in favor of some garbage trailer and a brief glimpse of some celebrities playing some new mode
>Generic looking cover
>Only sporadic hyping of the game by the Coalition via announcements like the Steam release and no terrible rng crates like Gears 4
>Terminator tie-in out of nowhere
This is Microsoft's last big release for the rest of the year (and most of next year judging by the lack of announcements at E3) and it's being treated as an afterthought

On her? nothing. It's the part where they do this very obvious attempt of "using a popular franchise to push a womyn" that ruins it.
It's just disgusting.

That Billie trailer was really bad. She's the popular thing right now too so it had to cost a bit to license the song. All for a trailer that just made most people go "What?".

This. I didn’t even play the story for gears 4. Any anons want to fill me in on the clusterfuck? I’m kinda curious to hear how they ruined everything

Basically you fight robots then discover the Locust have mutated for the second time.

Also they can apparently control robots too and the girl with the beanie is the grand daughter of the Queen and may or may not be a half neice of Marcus depending on who the grandfather is.

I wish they'd just port GoW 2 and 3 to PC. Is that canned forever now after Ultimate Edition?

good on you user

honestly forgot that was thing

>may or may not be a half neice of Marcus depending on who the grandfather is.

where tf you hear this from?

Damn, that’s way better than the normal cover

Not even worth a pirate.

No. I already have game pass.

people actually own an xbone?

>I still had the most fun on Gears 2. Horde and Guardian were awesome. Lobbies were better back then since people actually used gamechat.

Gears 2 was the best in the series. The Campaign is GOAT and it introduced Horde as a gametype, which is still basically a third pillar for a lot of game series.

Kait was a pretty girl in Gears 4. I wanted to lick her face.

At least now I won't be distracted by wanting her as a gf.

>DELETED all the smoking scenes because kids might think that smoking is cool
>Did not delet cruelty, even though kids might think that cruelty is cool
>main character is now a woman
They are fucking sexist. They left in the worst part of toxic gaming - the ability to be cruel, and made MC female, because being female is as bad as being cruel. Fucking microsoft, I hate their sexism.

This only made it worse lmao. White boi is aware and probably encourages it.

Don’t forget it had some of the best base game and DLC maps in the series.

No, I subscribe to the principal of play to the number 3, then walk the fuck away.

new trailer looks great actually youtube.com/watch?v=HiLOpcvFILc

Attached: gears5.png (866x484, 704K)

I thought gears of war was a franchise about Meatheads killing stuff.
Why there's an elf in the back?

No it doesn't. It looks like more gears.

Is that a Shingeki no Kyojin reference in the deluxe cover?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 42K)

that's the point of a sequel-more gears is just what I fucking want and it looks better than ever