Sakura Wars 2019
Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz HD
Streets of Rage 4
Panzer Dragoon Remake
Genesis mini
Wonderboy: The Dragon's Trap
Sonic Mania
Bayonetta 3
Shenmue 3 (Excluding the Epic Games store shit)
All of the Success that Atlus is getting

Sure Sega's been having some rough patches, but the path forward is looking pretty bright. Hopefully, some more dormant IPs might get some revivals

Attached: 1200px-SEGA_logo.svg.png (1200x400, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sn3G0ZNF14s
youtube.com/watch?v=LjK6BFFK734
youtube.com/watch?v=4NtoC2gEHpk
game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/1117159.html).
youtu.be/YpoVajuc1EM
marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Panzer-Dragoon-Orta/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8025345086c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're also doing new promotions for their Orbi Zoo in Yokohama
youtube.com/watch?v=Sn3G0ZNF14s
As well as releasing a new Lupin releases with their subsidiaries TMS & Marza.
youtube.com/watch?v=LjK6BFFK734

Sega are indeed, killing it

Attached: D_J_mveUIAEkZId.jpg (1451x2048, 332K)

Sega isn't involved with Shenmue 3 it's being published by Deep Silver

Do they have anything to do with Bayo 3 besides consenting to their IP getting used?

They're only involved as a rights owner, yes.

Yeah yeah. Wheres NiGHTS and Ecco?

Yeah, they're literally killing it alright.

Just rights ownership

If memory serves, weren't the first 2 Shenmue games massive flops? Do you really expect this one to do any better considering its demographic is even smaller?

Not really, But when pokemon does good, its seen as a win for Nintendo, so might as well include it.

Thanks for the correction. I had it wrong.

Sega has nothing to do with Shenmue 3, thank god, cause it's a pr bomb.

Where the fuck is a PC version of Max Anarchy?

SEGA said recently they aren't interested in Epic's store. If they were publishing Shenmue III there would be a bit less controversy

>Streets of Rage
>Wonder boy
>Shenmue
All these are just third parties that asked them for permission to make them (yes, even Shenmue even if it's being directed by Yu Suzuki). We wouldn't get anything if it wasn't for Sega. You may as well add Monster Boy.
>Bayonetta
Sega doesn't give a fuck after the first game

>NiGHTS
There were rumors recently about "maybe" making a new one. Essentially just a "it's on the table" thing
>Ecco
Not likely at all, enjoy your re-releases.

>If memory serves, weren't the first 2 Shenmue games massive flops?
Flop? Depends on the framing. It certainly didn't make it's money back. It's a sunk cost IP, but was given permission for a sense of good will marketing.
III will likely not meet it's funding in sales, either from the kickstarter reach nor the side funding from Sony & Epic.

GUESS WHO'S GONNA PICK THIS UP DAY ONE MOTHERFUCKERS

Attached: 6344945_sd.jpg (1508x999, 243K)

Ask Sega of Europe

>Monkey Ball is the shitty Wii game
>Panzer Dragoon Remakes are being developed by the people who made this: youtube.com/watch?v=4NtoC2gEHpk
>Mini consoles
>Not involved with Bayo 3
>not involved with Shenmue 3

Fuck Sega, I love them but they still suck and need to step their shit up.

Does SEGA still have the rights to Ecco? I thought that belonged to whoever wrote the novel he was based on?

I wanted too but the japanese one has 6 button pads so fuck that
I was so fucking disappointed they fucked over Europe

A cuck who doesn't mind the 3 button pads?

Yup.

You're thinking of the guy they hired to write the Dreamcast game, who has his own dolphin-based novel but never owned Ecco.

Forgot Resonance of Fate HD remaster, Valkyria Chronicles 4, Total War: Three Kingdoms, Shining Resonance, and porting Yakuza to PC

>Sakura Wars 2019
PC/Switch when? Fuck Sony.

>Genesis mini
>good
?
>Kusoge Blitz HD
>good
?
Streets of Rage 4, Bayonetta 3, Wonderboy, Shenmue 3, and Sonic Mania have almost nothing to do with Sega.
Also, no one cares about Streets of Rage style button mashers anymore. Do we know if the old composer is back at least?
Sonic Mania was mostly just a remake of the few Sonic games anyone likes. At least Panzer Dragoon is the kind of thing to benefit from a remake.
And, you shilled so hard for Sega yet forgot to mention the success of Three Kingdoms? Or hype for Endless Legend 2?

Sega is selling the 6 button pads separately.

This. Since Ninja Theory is making Anarchy Reigns: DmC Edition, now is the perfect opportunity for Sega/Platinum to compete by porting the real thing to current gen/PC. If they must, they could even make it F2P and just charge for cosmetics and shit. I feel like competitive multiplayer stylish action could hypothetically work as a genre, but the only attempt so far (Anarchy Reigns) didn't get the push it needed.

You forgot Wonder Boy VII/Monster World V

Attached: H2x1_NSwitchDS_MonsterBoyAndTheCursedKingdom_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 335K)

Sorry user, I already built mine months ago :^)

Attached: 20190716_175441.jpg (453x238, 38K)

So the Japanese get 2 6 button pads with their mini, but US/EU have to buy them separately?

Which you really only need for Street Fighter anyway. And I guess Eternal Champions.

>Thank you Sega for selling me an inferior product and making me pay extra for what grorious nippon gets by default
Cuuuuuuck

Where is SMTV

Oh my god, all my hype for Panzer Dragoon just died
I paid 2$ for Fear Effect and I was still disappointed

Hope Streets 4 sells well so they rerelease Dynamite Cop and Die Hard Arcade.

Attached: 1558157236229.gif (440x294, 1.94M)

>No Jet Set

Also forgot FINALLY LOCALIZING PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2

Me, i want Castlevania: Bloodlines, Monster World IV and these unreleased Tetris and Gradius.

Attached: Unreleased.png (447x294, 218K)

Fuck. And I actually had hope for Panzer Dragoon.

>Sakura Wars 2019
>Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz HD
>Streets of Rage 4
>Panzer Dragoon Remake
>Sonic Mania
>Shenmue 3 (Excluding the Epic Games store shit)
garbage
>Bayonetta 3
>bibendo exclusive
no thatnks
>Genesis mini
what kind of brain dead retard falls for the "mini consoles" scam, instead of just emulating or just ebaying a third party system with x100 the amount of games? jfc

Gradius and Darius are two separate things. Not even by the same company

>All of the Success that Atlus is getting

>Hopefully, some more dormant IPs might get some revivals
It's already begun with virtua racing switch. Sega already said they wanted to do AGES ports of Saturn and Dreamcast games (game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/1117159.html). Model 1 games like VR are right before that chronologically so they are likely the next things to do
Personally I'm hoping they bring back Afterburner

Why they would want to be involved on Shenmue and lose money stupidly?

>Sakura Wars 2019
Most people don't even know this series or care about
Good, but very niche
>Streets of Rage 4
Looks terrible, even fans don't want it
>Panzer Dragoon Remake
Looks like someone made his first Unreal Engine project in 2 days, will flop for sure
>Genesis Mini
No one cares
>Wonderboy: The Dragon's Trap
Not by Sega
>Sonic Mania
With this I agree, I can't get enough from this game
>Bayonetta 3
Not by Sega
>Shenmue 3
Not by Sega
>All of the Success that Atlus
And mostly going to Sony and Nintendo, so wins for Sony and Nintendo only

>Jet Shit

I only see persona

>no new Outrun or Space Harrier

Attached: 1552335241795.png (221x354, 69K)

Yes but where is jet set radio 3

>could potentially get modern, enhanced, localized ports of every good Japan exclusive Saturn game
I can finally die happy once I play Wachenroder

Attached: DTc8RnVWkAAxj-t.jpg (1024x995, 153K)

They're included exclusively in this Genesis/MD-Mini, dude.

Attached: Unreleased.png (1033x652, 685K)

Gradius isn't. Darius is. Gradius is gonna be on the TurboGrafx mini.

Ah, shit sorry. I always mistake the titles.

Pretty sure the rom for Sega Tetris has been available for awhile my man

>Puyo Tetris and Puyo Champions overseas

I wonder if they're audacious enough for a Fever 1 and 2 remake for Switch. They could easily bring the 15th and 20th anniversary games too, but I'm gonna stick with Fever for now since the latest games are severely lacking Oshare Bones and other classic characters from early Fever beginning.

Attached: 29664100_p0.jpg (500x400, 183K)

To be fair, they still own Shenmue 1 and 2 and releasing HD ports to ride the hype of Shenmue 3 is sensible business all around.

>Not buying them months ago when they first came out for emulation
Sounds like you missed the boat, faggot.

I use a Saturn pad nigga

Call me when they fix Modern Sonic.

Attached: 1445000-super_shadow.jpg (512x448, 24K)

Seriously though, why the fuck is it a Banana Blitz remaster instead of 1/2?

They probably have more readily available code for Banana Blitz

You've got the retrobit Saturn controller right? I would've gotten that one if it had added a select button like they did to the Genesis controller.

Attached: ryuZnYVm3xM4g3uiLMsHCa-1200-80.jpg (1200x749, 148K)

Mania my dude
I do miss the stupid stories of the Adventure Era, Forces didn't quite hit the notes

the only thing that looks good is Sakura Wars, Mania can fuck off. so can Sor4 because it doesn't even have the right color palette. and Panzer Dragoon is made by the people who made that awful Fear Effect game.

Too bad they outsourced it and it ended up being a garbage port with unfixed problems to this day

No a genuine one
2 actually

>had hope for a cash in remake
Are you literally retarded

>Modern
>Mania

I liked Mania. I'd like it even more if it was SEGA and Sonic Team who got their shit together and made it themselves, cause outsourcing it doesn't give me any faith in their abilities. And as far as I know, Sonic isn't leaving their hands anytime soon.

Forces shat the bed for many reasons in regard to story and tone. It might have tried to harken back, but it didn't try near hard enough.

like this?

Attached: retrobit saturn analog.jpg (750x453, 80K)

You listed quite a few games that almost have nothing to do with them.

SoR4
Shenmue 3
Wonderboy
Atlus

none of these are made by sega. Sega doesn't do shit anymore.

There's nothing wrong with retardation!

>still no new Virtua Fighter
>AM2 is doing arcade waifu stuff and Miku Hatsune games

Attached: 1562661528461.jpg (510x430, 37K)

Im not seeing NiGHTS 3.
Iizuka is being super cheeky about the concept that there could very well be a NiGHTS 3 being worked on.

Attached: Nights.jpg (600x510, 104K)

The only thing I am interested with the Mini are the M2 versions of those games, which they will probably release them later on some collection

I may be interested in PD R if the original versions are an option and if they are released on other consoles(dont own a Switch yet). S3 will get the PS4 version, SoR4 I will whenever that's released.

? They fixed the most important issues it had, like ost isnt fucked anymore, darts was fixed in 2, qtes are fixed. Everything are nitpicks, because Shenmue was one of those games build with a console in mind and bullshit to make it work there(like how they managed to pull Knowloon or how to generate houses/rooms and schedules), so issues for ports are impossible to fix unless they re-do the game again

What did they fuck Europe over? Games?

No, EU and US get 3 button pads, can buy 6 button. Japan gets 6 button pads in the box

I would be happy for a Virtua Fighter Collection with online. That are a bunch of games and versions that are exclusive to one console, like 3tb, 4FT or VF1 "4 evo" version.

youtu.be/YpoVajuc1EM

>That lettering
>Those analog sticks
Good Lord no

Attached: go_away.png (132x225, 2K)

Oh tha, it sucks, but my main concern is how each region have exclusive games

I'd gladly sacrifice all these for a legitimately good Sonic game or a new Jet Grind Radio.

oof..
Alright. This is especially odd since Iizuka has relentlessly pushed about it.
Its possible that hes just trying to pull focus away from it so fans will be surprised when it comes out, but its also highly probable that he had so many other projects to focus on that NiGHTS 3 was completely out of the picture. Sucks.

Attached: NiGHTS_cage_by_jojo56830-da2vvfp.png (1024x1043, 480K)

I'd be happy with a PC/modern gen port of VF5FS with online. A new entry would be dope though

>And as far as I know, Sonic isn't leaving their hands anytime soon.
After Mania/Forces, Sega of America took control of the Sonic IP over SoJ. Essentially dissolving old Sonic Team into the new CS2 R&D in SoJ. Current team in charge is called "Sonic Pillar Team", still headed by Iizuka at SoA.

Yeah I heard about that, and I want it to give me some hope, but it's best to just keep it realistic until we see something concrete and final.

Yakuza 6 has VF5FS in it, and I heard it was making it's way to PC eventually. That's unfortunatley probably the only way it's going to make it to PC.

You gonna get the tower with it?

Sonic Team hasn't been a real specific team way before Mania and Forces.
It's a brand name that several R&D departments have gone by.
A change in names isn't going to fix anything.

>Sakura Wars 2019
Definetly playing this
>Streets of Rage 4
>Panzer Dragoon Remake
>Genesis mini
>Sonic Mania
>Bayonetta 3
>Shenmue 3 (Excluding the Epic Games store shit)
Not interested in these

>I'd gladly sacrifice all these for a legitimately good Sonic game
Is Sonic Mania not a good game?

Do you think it'll ever happen?

Attached: dreamcast mini.jpg (960x843, 61K)

Asia/Japan have the overall better selection of games. EU/US got some good games but some shit like fucking Strider 2 I think

Not Strider 2, my bad, but Space Harrier 2 is meh. The fucking fact that only the Asian version gets Alien Soldier fucking sucks though

Cheer up NiGHTSanon, at least there's that AGES port that may or may not happen to look forward to

Not gonna happen. They have no faith in Sonic having a gameplay style that isn’t supported by a secondary gameplay style/gimmick. It leads to development being unfocused with each gameplay style suffering.

most of its lame though. this has been segas worst gen. ive enjoyed valkyria chronicles 4, sonic mania, and project diva and will get super monkey ball day one. but meh otherwise

Anyone gave the game a 10 or a 9 is full of shit

How's valkyria chronicles doing lately?

It's possible, but it'll be expensive as hell since Dreamcast emulation is leagues harder than 16 bit consoles. If it does give it 5-10 years for the parts to get smaller/less expensive.

>Panzer Dragoon Remake
>Genesis mini
>Shenmue 3
Look like shit

>Bayonetta 3
Doesn't exist

>Streets of Rage 4
>Sonic Mania
Indie tier garbage

>Sakura Wars 2019
Fricking based

Yakuza finally hitting it big internationally may be huge for Sega in the long run.

None of these games are AAA though, they should make something big, like Capcom level remake or something

>like Capcom level remake
Like Yakuza Kiwami 1 and 2?

They just released Judgment

Not AAA you faggots, they're just rehashing the same shit from 2005

and capcom isn't? lmao

low quality shitposts

Total war and footie manager seems doing pretty well too.

christ this company is dead in the water

Monkey's paw accepted
Enjoy your AAA Sonic Adventure remake

it's a good game.

die hard will be rereleased as dynamite cop.
i can see that happening easy.

i dont like those games. tried 0 and kiwami and meh. just makes me wish i was playing ninja gaiden 2.

Is there a working emulator for it? All the minis have stolen existing emulators instead of making their own

>Bayonetta 3
>a game we know fuck-all about and that is actually being handled by Nintendo and Platinum with Sega just loaning out the IP like the inept fucks they are

I would be happy a PC port of any game post VF2 at this point. But I was never meant to be happy.

No online though

M2 will make the emulators for Genesis mini, they're not as incompetent with whatever company Nintendo brought

years ago, verendus on neogaf said a new virtua fighter was being worked on.

>M2
Literally who

>they're not as incompetent with whatever company Nintendo brought
Nintendo used existing fan made emulators

I love SEGA.
Like so many other of the mainstays since the old days, they have evolved, unlike Nintendo who has stuck with focusing on the same demographic since the dawn of time.

Attached: F3C65101-42BE-402A-86DB-9116BF87CEE8.jpg (1080x1080, 213K)

>years ago
it's nonsense, obviously. Something would have been announced or teased by now.

>He doesn’t know who M2 is
Play games

Attached: 1A05DE09-C1B3-43C0-8440-641698956BF5.jpg (900x1200, 85K)

>they have evolved, unlike Nintendo who has stuck with focusing on the same demographic since the dawn of time.
Actually, during the 8 and 16-bit era, Nintendo had the powerhouse consoles. They were like what Playstation is today. If you wanted to play the highest quality console games, you got a Nintendo system. They kind of DEvolved from that point and now only make the cheapest, shittiest hardware annd get only the worst games, and even those games don't even run well.

>google m2
>it's just some game porting factory
Why the fuck would anyone care about them

Why can't Sega force Atlus to port to PC? They own Atlus.

I was thinking software. Nintendo has remade the same handful of games for 20+ years now. SEGA has left some IPs behind, but come up with exciting new ones like Yakuza. It fills me with more nostalgia seeing a reference to Space Channel 5 than it does seeing a Mario Brother. It’s Soul vs. Soulless

M2 made tons of excellent emulations for sega in the past for sega ages. They know what they are doing

SegaSammy owns Atlus and one of the buyout conditions was that Atlus retains autonomy.

WHERE THE FUCK IS JET SET RADIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ok but when are we getting a new single player Phantasy Star game or Shining, preferably remakes (or even just new ports by M). Also is there any new news on the VR SC5 game (that you can also play in non vr mode)?

Attached: D6r8Q52UcAACSz2.jpg (2000x1689, 304K)

Who fucking cares about those shit games? Sega is shit, don't shill them

BASED SEGA

Attached: Yakuza.png (1000x562, 664K)

i was playing space channel 5 part 2 on my 360 last night. i got it on sale earlier this year. this series couldve taken off and be remembered by so many more if it wasnt so hard to play. like if there was button prompts when its your turn. it couldve been the miku/guitar hero before those. i get so mad because they are so close to being perfect but they are really fucking hard to play. amazing style, art, graphics, music, voice acting, and concepts

>a garbage port with unfixed problems
Shenmue was a pretty flawed game by design, I don't know what you excepted but it wasn't realistic

>Most people don't even know this series or care about
I didn't either, but that theme song got me. I went on YouTube and learned about the series, now I can't wait for the new one.
>Good, but very niche
I never played Super Monkey Ball, the community seemed to want the other titles instead.
>Looks terrible, even fans don't want it
I disagree, I like the style and it looks pretty much like the logical next step gameplay wise.
>Looks like someone made his first Unreal Engine project in 2 days, will flop for sure
I'm not similar with the series.
>No one cares
normies will. I don't think I'll bother but this isn't aimed at me, its for those who grew up and remember Sega games as a child.

theres not enough fan support, its still a niche sleeper hit
prease understanduru

>Panzer Dragoon Remake
It looks like shit though, just fucking port Orza to PC.

5 bucks on sale on xbox right now. xbox one/360/original. actually kill yourself if you dont have one of these

Orta is literally the only reason I would want an Xbone. If I still had my original Xbox this wouldn't be a problem. This is however the first I've heard of it being available on the 360.

marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Panzer-Dragoon-Orta/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8025345086c

there it is bub. its on 360 but 360 emulation is kinda bad. its clean 1080p on xbox one and 4k on x. i played it a few weeks ago its great

>still not a single mainline puyo game since 2009
>not even a good puyo game period since 2011
I JUST FUCKING WANT FEVER 3

How did Catherine get ported? Like, why would Atlus agree to that arbitrarily but not others?

>Shitposter is a Sonicfag
Color me surprised

We just got Shining Resonance last year.

>Bonanza Bros. 2 never
>Rhythm Thief 2 never

Attached: ifeelthiswaytoooften.jpg (800x450, 35K)

kill yourself

Based sega. They're the only ones that have actual hot females and lewdness in their games nowadays, such as in Yakuza.

A Sonic/Lupin game would be tits

>All of the Success that Atlus is getting
lol Atlus have had failed releases ever since P5 was released because they are utterly incompetent. P3D, P5D, PQ2, and Catherine Full Body have all failed, and what do they do? Port their games to platforms where there is a very clear demand? No, they make a Persona 5 Musou of all things and decide to re-release P5 using the same retarded director as P4G. I wish they were public so we could get an idea of how much their retardation is costing them.

Attached: sales.png (1086x392, 65K)

I would prefer a Saturn Mini but neither are happening any time soon. you can make your own if you're willing to spend the money but it won't be cheap

They maintain Persona 5 as a Snoy exclusive because probably they got into an contract with Nintendo that if P5 stays as exclusive they will give them the SMTV exclusivity, idk if it makes sense but it don't think Sony would like to loose the exclusiveness of Persona and I don't think Nintendo wants that for SMT either, so both companies get their Atlus exclusive.

I doubt they have an exclusivity contract with either company since it would likely be publicly known since Sony is public. They also wouldn't put "Persona 5 Port" on their surveys if they legally bound to either console.

>Panzer Dragoon Remake
?!

Attached: 1562119590818.jpg (500x500, 40K)

>M2
>Literally who
Etika yourself zoomer.

How is that a monkey's paw? That sounds amazing

And Shining Resonance originally came out as a 2015 PS3 game with bunch of DLC everyone hated before being ported to to new consoles including that DLC but not even including a new plus mode or even reworking in the playable dlc characters into the plot at all. On one hand it would probably be a blessing to finally put this series to rest but on the other hand I want to know when's the next game coming and if it's still going to be more Tony Taka wank when FE is over there showing that SRPGs are still successful (even if FE has a pandering problem of its own).

Attached: mz1448_1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 221K)

Them having the weakest hardware only started with gen 7. They had the powerhouse consoles all the way through then.
>those games don't run well
They're the only first party that does 60fps for almost every single game (aside from Zelda)

wut. gameboy was weakest handheld, n64 was weaker than PS1, gamecube is weaker than ps2/xbox, wii is basically a gamecube, wii u is basically a wii and Switch is basically a wii u.

P5 PC please

Attached: 1534516866140.png (1110x1000, 135K)

> Streets of Rage 4
> Shenmue 3
Sega has nothing to do with it.

>Sakura Wars 2019
You best not be fucking joking. Remake or new game?

New game. Characters designed by Kubo

Attached: 1554204576052.jpg (913x576, 36K)

Based Sega

Sega EU said it's up to Atlus and they can't do a thing so never ever

Literally never heard of this. You got a source?

SoE had to beg Atlus to let them do it but they couldn't be forced.

sega evolved into shit
they killed 99% of the shit i liked from the mid 90s until probably past 2020. SoR4? who the fuck cares, i want ALL the good ass games we got back then revived.

and even THEN, fucking mega drive was number THREE in japan, with nintendo second and fucking PC ENGINE AS NUMBER 1.