Final Fantasy X

What is the point of Lulu as a character, other than having a black mage in this game?

She has the weakest backstory out of all the characters. Or rather, she has no backstory at all other than "was supposed to marry Chappu".

She also barely interacts with the other characters, e.g. Kimahri, Auron, Rikku.

And while every character has some kind of story-related raison d'ĂȘtre - Wakka being a blitzball player, Rikku being Al-Bhed who want to kidnap the summoners, Auron being Braska's former guardian, etc. - Lulu has no such thing.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jkbf1TYQ6hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And yet she still stands out more than Kimahri.

If humans and al-bhed are different races, would rikku be able to get pregnant from a human, or can she only get pregnant from an al-bhed?

Never played this, just found about a crystal forest area in it. What's it like?

This.

Yuna is half Al-bhed so yes, she can

She exists to teach Tidus about Spira in the first portion of the game. Once you get past like, Luca or something, you don't really hear from her much.
Oddly enough that's around the time that Yuna begins to outclass her as a black mage. It's a real shame too; Her design is one of my favorites.

Lulu is a mentor figure for Yuna and the others as she experience being a guardian.

You'd know this if you played the game.

Her and Auron are the only ex-guardians right?

>oh no my lover, chappu, is dead!
>brb gonna go fuck your older brother and give birth to his child lmao

Attached: Kimahri_in_ffx-2.jpg (816x1080, 426K)

She's there as the one more experienced about Spira to help fill in Tidus, as well as being the older sister of the group and a former guardian herself. Also fills the role as the straight woman and skeptic.

Wakka was one too, he was with lulu guarding that monk dude you meet in the calm lands

>7 characters you can quickly swap between
10 had the best gameplay

I'll find out with her first hand!

Lulu is important for her interactions with the rest of the party than anything central to her.

She teaches Tidus about basic shit in Spira better than Wakka or Yuna could.
She can act basically like Yuna's big sister and comfort her and such better than others could.
She acts like the straight man to Wakka and has conversations with him that explain their backstory and motivations to the player better than the game could without her.

Today I will remind them.

Attached: PCSX2 vs PC HD.jpg (3619x1080, 708K)

her distinctive mole is barely visible in the PC version

Somebody skipped yojimbo. Lulu is a failed guardian

Attached: Lulu HD on right.webm (1024x510, 2.8M)

I thought Wakka only went with the pilgrimage partially and was more focused on blitzballl, not a real guardian?

15 year old memory aint great though

Anime tiddies. I thought it was obvious.

This. After a certain point Yuna just utterly blows Lulu away when it comes to black magic. She becomes useless which sucks because I jerked off to Lulu so much when I was 14

Attached: 1554956890015.png (954x714, 781K)

Attached: kimahri_armor.jpg (1896x1744, 436K)

His cut horn is an euphemism for begin eunuch

I can think of two substantial reasons why she's in the game.

Attached: lulu.png (667x1000, 807K)

>Ex boyfriend dies
>Gets pregnant by and marries his brother
Lulu is a fucking cunt for that

Attached: 1555046013820.jpg (512x384, 22K)

I see you too are a man of higher culture.
But yes, Lulu deserved better.

I think being a widow gives her a fair pass to move on with her life eventually.
Besides, you want this to go waste?

Why?

unf perfect

I'm pretty sure it's because Yuna's default path has a ton more Magic boosts for healing while Lulu's is more focused on Magic Defence since she can take advantage of weaknesses anyway, so you can always grab the spells and move her over there in between. Or put her on Auron's path and make her the milk tank.

Very substantial

Attached: 54-0-1483389643.jpg (1920x1080, 335K)

What's with all the belts?

Because she fucked her dead boyfriend's brother . You don't fuck your dead boyfriend/girlfriend's family. That is a big no no

Think of it like this, if your best friend died, would you fuck his wife? You know how wrong that is?

Attached: 1537299683385.gif (267x200, 729K)

soul suck

Attached: even her tits are smaller.webm (1756x1018, 1.72M)

I disagree. I don't think there's anything wrong with that at all PROVIDED its not done, like, just a week after or something like that.

Nothing wrong with that.

i was gonna try and argue that Wakka is looking after Lulu to honor his brother or something, but then I remembered he knocks her up in X-2 and all I could think about was Wakka screaming "THIS ONE'S FOR YOU CHAPPU" as he pumps his seed deep into Lulu's womb.

Attached: 1500213018817.jpg (700x554, 255K)

But he is dead. Who cares?

youtube.com/watch?v=jkbf1TYQ6hs

Plus she becomes obsolete as soon as Yuna learns black magic

Not exactly something to brag about

Lulu is one of Yuna's personal guadians. She, Wakka, and Kimahri watched over her while Yuna was young, coming up in Besaid. I don't really see the issue here.
>she doesn't interact much with the other characters
Does she need to? The only characters she has personal ties to are Yuna and Wakka.
>no reason to be
She has sworn to be Yuna's guardian?

Well, yeah. She's the only one in the game that dresses like that. Of course she's going to stand out against against somebody with a tribe of their people to cross reference him with.

So when Tidus is gone after FFX, do you guys think Wakka should impregnate Yuna as well as Lulu?
Tidus is gone so it's not a big deal right. "This one's for you Tidus"

in the past it was actually expected of your brother or a good mate to take care of your wife if you died, you dumbass.

You can only have 1 wife.

Not in Islam inshallah

a wife is just a woman you lay with

But the islam equivalent of FFX are the Guado treenigggers.

Attached: Seymour-enemy-ffx.png (545x759, 277K)

"I'm gonna take good are of Lulu for you bruddah! Give her a child, ya?"

False equivalence and Yuna definately wouldn't do that anyway.

I mean Yuna technically "broke up" with him after FFX-2 so I mean, Wakka still has a chance

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (225x225, 8K)

She's the big tit mommy everyone who isn't gay likes.

Attached: TITS.gif (480x270, 921K)

Dude butterfly puzzles

Every zone in FFX besides the Calm Lands is 2-3 hallways, Macalania is 4 with a secret path to the spot you refine legendary weapons in

Please tell me more about the butterfly puzzles

Gayfag here
I'd suck her tiddies any time

When I played the game as a child, I always thought she was like 30-35 but it turns out she's 22

Kimahri is hotter than Lulu

hnnnn his bicep is like a giant blue watermelon

Lulu is the mother figure to Yuna and is the only character providing conflicting feelings about the journey.

Lulu sees Yuna as her daughter and can't even think of the sacrifice needed, but at the same time knows the sacrifice will save so many others.

Sorry you're too autismo to grasp this OP.

The actual worst mini-game in the game.

>muh feelings
All of her guardians care for Yuna, Rikku doesn't want Yuni to sacrifice herself either, Auron seems non-caring but knows that she will not sacrifice herself, so he isn't too worried. Etc.
Lulu is like 5 years older than Yuna so she doesn't see her as a daughter wtf are you smoking, if anything as a younger sister.