Pitch me 10th class for tf2

Pitch me 10th class for tf2

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

a conga class

fuck off. TF2 doesn't need another class. It's fine the way it is.

>Heavy weapons specialized dude
>has a lot of health, most in the game
>also the slowest on foot
>giant ass minigun or rocketlauncher to be a menace to enemy team

Dog

sounds pretty cool, wish we had something like that

This!!! Call it "The Tank" and throw him into the game. Or even her, could be similar to Zarya from OW?

A dude that create poison clouds that heal his team

this
i want that fanmade thing to be real

Add Pauline and she queefs at you

Pyro is immune to queef damage

It's just the spy, however, instead of just being able to disappear, he can walk through walls, disappear and fly.

Is he much more unique than the other classes?

more like the second gender

Saxton Hale

Much. However, to play him effectively, you have to be fairly focused and know what you gotta do.

A TF2 equivalent of Lucio

The entire concept of classes barely exists now with all the different sidegrades that can alter your role and gameplay style so really it could just be anything and it'd have no impact on the balance.

uninstall wizard

an american soldier who dunks on others via rocket launchers and freedom

Who is he there to fight for?

Someone from quake
Primary - Lightning gun
Secondary - Bunnyhop enabling shoes
Melee - that axe from Quake 1 or the gauntlet from quake 3

OBJECTIVE should be the 10th class. Either the Payload or the Control Point should be playable.

>What does that mean in a practical-
No shut up. OBJECTIVE = 10th Class.

A houndmaster class that has a dog companion, the dog can attack enemies, sniff for footprints and gaurd areas

No.
This is objectively a bad idea since the game is built around 9 classes and their roles.

10th class should be a klansmen that counters all forms of Demoman

He should also have the ability to use some kind of health pack he carries around to heal himself.
I bet he would be so strong!

Demoknight is basically an entirely different class from demoman

>The dog can be controlled by teammates

Attached: obalaba dingldonb.jpg (960x956, 65K)

A guy with an assault rifle and absolutely nothing else. Called the Commando. He has nothing special except the most ideal gun.

Commando. Has 200 heath and an automatic weapon, and grenades as his secondary.

He would most likely be a support class. So his fellow teammates; such as me and you.

The Soldier Counter

The scientist.
Class completely specializes in crowd control and disorientation.
Can combine chemicals together in a beaker to make a new solution(ability), similar to invoker.

Ideas are like;
Solution A + B = Hallucinate Gas, causes players to be able to attack teammates and everyone turns different team colors.(*changes you to the enemy team temporarily and cannot be attacked by enemy but can by allies)
Solution A + C = Shrinking Potion, causes shrinking to half height, causes them to do half damage and take mini crits.(Shrinks you down to 1/4 of your height and you dodge everything besides AoE attacks)
Solution B + C = Slippery Liquid, cannot be burnt and has slippery momentum that cannot be slowed which causes a lot of chaos.(Causes you to be floaty and fly in the air a bit)

These can thrown to cause said effects, or drank directly to cause a longer, more beneficial effect.(listed in parentheses)

Attached: 1554234823881.jpg (635x581, 46K)

I don't want a 10th class, I want a mobile attack/defense Engineer that allows you to place mountable mini-sentry or sentry on your shoulder/back that shoots while you move. Wouldn't be able to upgrade past level 1, would be weaker than a regular sentry, but would be good for Engineers who want to push with their team and not constantly have to place down their gear only to pick it up. The same thing goes for Dispensers too.

Waterman
>instantly kills pyro with homing laser beam
>does 0 damage to everyone else

Forgot pic

Attached: bace15a12f78eeec4644047eb483abd1.jpg (657x258, 71K)

literally half the cast is a fine match against the soldier
if he's jumping he can be picked easily from having low hp, if he's not jumping the sniper or spy kills him easily and even then in a face off he performs worse then demoman or scout
the soldier's role is to disrupt areas from getting too set up by roaming or just offer general firepower when this isn't appropriate, if you ruined this role you'd have nothing but engies and snipers camping and unpushable chokes
Get the fuck out of here with whatever you are saying.

So what you're saying is you want the engie's pistol but you don't have to aim.

demoknight

>!
Stop faggots

In a cosmic sorta way, yes

Shield carrier.

10th class? More like never gonna happen class

This isn't Overwatch op, we need more weapons.

Attached: MORE, I WANT MORE.jpg (1280x720, 63K)