Zelda BOTW

It's just me or the tutorial island is useless and you need to google stuff to get going? How do fuck I should know about full recipe to receive cold resistant shirt via game? Did I missed something?

Attached: 1534781609774.jpg (189x155, 8K)

>can't even beat the tutorial area
jesus dude

You mean when you're told to make the Spicy Meat and Seafood fry? And then the game tells you two of the ingredients?

You missed something

jesus fucking christ this’d better be bait

Attached: 29553E48-29E1-4962-8631-1B4B892882AE.jpg (500x500, 30K)

>he didn't find the old mans diary
>he didn't just try cooking whatever

No wonder most games are brain-dead nowadays.

The fucking contrary, it's probably one of the best tutorials I've seen in a game in recent years. It teaches you fucking everything you need to know in this little pocket of the game about physics, environment, cooking, traversing, and your tablet powers. Just use those neurons in your head, smoothbrain.

Attached: 1562099582557.gif (400x300, 814K)

Okay this is bait but I just started the game and I dont get how cooking works, like making food and elixirs, I just wanna make like 99 speed potions or some shit

Oh god kill yourself

OP is the reason why contemporary games are geared towards braindamaged people in terms of difficulty. We should kick OP in its metaphorical balls

Did you even fucking read the item descriptions? Christ almighty, how old are you?

Reminder that people like this are why games are designed with maximum handholding.

Find a new hobby

You aren't really going to be able to do that for a bit mate, maybe like 3 or 4, but Speed potions are worthless anyway, just make stamina or health potions.

Elixirs use bugs and monster parts if I recall correctly, take a closer look at the type of bug you’re using and drop a couple valuable monster parts as well depending on how strong you want it. Something like that, anyways.

I missed both the journal and the shirt somehow, and I still figured out how to make cold resistance elixirs, because I read the fucking item descriptions.

>Useless
But I wanna explore faster, also how do I prevent getting bad food.

bruteforcing recipe seems shitty way for a game with that rating IMHO, I was just expecting something better or maybe I'm too attached to compass system from TES games

>how do I prevent getting bad food
Stop putting slime and metal in your lunch

If the fucking tutorial in BOTW gives you trouble, you might have a low IQ.

Learn how to whistle run, but you'll honestly get places quick enough.

As for bad food, don't mix shit that obviously don't go together.

>learn how to whistle run

the retarded advice for new players I'd expect to see on Yea Forums

>As for bad food, don't mix shit that obviously don't go together.
If you just started how this is obvious? Even Minecraft has proper cookbook.

You are the biggest goddamn retard on Yea Forums.

Attached: you.png (720x489, 203K)

Ah yeah. You like flint, grasshoppers, and monster parts in your meals too?

Retard

What's bad about being able to run without spending any Stamina?

> fantasy game
> expect to work everything exactly like in RL
and you all call me retard

Just explore user