Females can't compe-

>females can't compe-

Attached: Capture.jpg (981x557, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(18)30057-2/fulltext
youtu.be/w8b7tl5u4MQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thats a man pretending to be a woman.

What's the average BMI? What's the average Autism? What's the chance they look like trannies?

>the number one female player was born a man

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE girls can't have hobby besides cooking and dressing

Trannys are 40% superior

Scarlett and Ricki Ortiz are transgendered. I don't even hate trans people, but it makes me laugh that they're considered "female players"

Not because I don't think they can't be girls, but they were raised as boys, lived as boys, competed as boys but then later transitioned. If they were born as women they wouldn't be up there and the proof is in the pudding that the top female players used to be male players.

Attached: 1561316367655.gif (478x268, 2.57M)

At suicide attempts.

how is this allowed?

Attached: file.png (1197x115, 20K)

Men are better at everything, including becoming the top female e-sports players.

Can someone explain to me why trannies are so prevalent in the video game industry? No other industry has this problem.

>Why is a hobby full of social shut-in autistic tards full of trannies

Oh jee, I don't know

>Compete as a man
>Transition into a woman
>Become one of the top female competitive gamers

Attached: 1561517472103.png (733x950, 738K)

Mental illness, normally due to shit upbringing, with a lack of good education/parenting. They never really fit in at school, which leads to them spending more time indoors and using vidya as a way of escapism - if they did have connections they would have turned to drugs instead.

At least two of those were born men.

>You'll regret transitioning and getting a vagina
jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(18)30057-2/fulltext

>Regret 0.6% for Trans Women

OH NO NO NO NO

Of course they can but they are going to be shit at it

You'll definitely regret SRS. It is fucking disgusting and honestly it is incredibly dishonest how doctors who perform it describe the procedure. It literally is just a gaping wound in your body. You're best off keeping the dick and getting your balls removed (you may want to have implants put into your scrotum to prevent it from shriveling up, or you might just not care and get it removed) until they come up with something better.

Probably lower than yours.

Attached: 47E5BCC3FFBFC068F18ECEAA6332672A6AE62DCF[1].jpg (746x741, 102K)

>You'll regret it
>0.6%

Attached: CjcQBE6.jpg (362x346, 38K)

42%

Scarlet mostly won after transitioning iirc

Do you know what gonadectomy is? It is the removal of testicles/ovaries. That is NOT Sex Reassignment Surgery. I literally said in my post you're best off removing the balls, NOT the dick.

You should read the article you bothered to google and then posted.

>Ricki Ortiz is a woman
My nigga.

People with non-standard sexual orientations tend to be outcasts, which leads to them picking up "nerdy" hobbies.

Attached: dejchwgpst221.jpg (871x960, 108K)

>SRS
>Same thing as Gonadectomy

Attached: 1556315340127.gif (209x328, 4M)

>only casual games
Yeah okay

scarlett is mtf, not f, and no one else on the list has competed at anything high stakes
nice bait thread though

Lets be honest, that's fucking hilarious

>grow hair long
>Ayoo I'm a woman now

Technically trans people don't necessarily have non-standard sexual orientation. Regardless of your thoughts on gender, even.

To die

Ricki is also mtf.

Top-right looks like a goddamn chad. I wish I was that beautiful.

Oh no no no no no

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-17 Top 100 Highest Overall Earnings - Esports Player Rankings Esports Earnings.pn (919x571, 41K)

>Mentally ill trannies can only win after mutilating their genitals and competing in the "female" bracket

Nice.

>win 1 tournament and then do nothing relevant ever again
>HURR DURR BEST ESPORTS PLAYERS EVER

inb4
>REEEEEEEEE MUH WAGEGAP EQUAL PAY REEEEEE

>tranny
>woman
This is some weak ass bait OP.

t. TERF

Attached: 29BCCA13-C6B5-47A2-9F5A-25301BA1E197.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Imagine having a chad as a wife

#1 and #3 are both trannies

who are you quoting?

Because games with gender options and character creation allow you to be a cute girl, and are responsible for hatching many an egg.

irrelevant since it's a fucking man still

>Ricki Ortiz
>female

Attached: 1563183385329.jpg (600x600, 51K)

Ricki actually got 2nd place in Capcom Cup, which is the top 32 of the entire Capcom Pro Tour.

Transwomen are women, but saying we are female seems like overcompensating. it's a but delusional to say we are not male, as it is a critical half of the problem.

>You'll regret transitioning and getting a vagina
I mean, I don't think I would regret getting a vagina, but SRS is still a far cry from that.

Attached: 1561202170626.png (360x360, 250K)

You, bitch. Don't reply to my post ever again or I am gonna come to your house and replace all your sugar with salt and all your salt with sugar.

Scarlett is a man and is ranked 281 overall. The others aren't even in the Top 500 and the site doesn't go beyond that. Women can't compete with men, but that's irrelevant, because why would they compete with men?

its amazing how men can simply just undo all the hundreds of years of sexism by cutting their dicks off and then pretend to be marginalized and oppressed like women

Attached: bad.png (498x497, 164K)

but you didn't quote him, you literally typed random shit that has never been said in the thread

...don't Scarlett and Ricki play against men? I am like 99% sure that Starcraft and Street Fighter don't have male/female tournaments (like Counter Strike, for example).

Scarlett used to be a top tier foreigner in SC2 but not so much these days. Tilts hard in ZvP and tournament results are volatile as fuck.

>be autistic fin with bad skin and ugly square glasses, with zero social skills
>earn more than top 100 female players COMBINED

Attached: 1535312306631.jpg (960x1200, 103K)

What the fuck did I just say? You're ass is glass, kid.

Speaking of, why do they even have male and female tournaments? Gaming isn't the same as actual Sports? Anyone can press a button or a mouse.

Because other "industries" like women's sports are completely irrelevant and no one cares. Same goes for "women's video games" by the way.

"females"

Are there any actual females besides CS players?

Attached: 828.jpg (800x800, 503K)

Because women still can't compete against men.

They do play against men, and they are men, but my point is that this "woo, look, women can compete with men" shit is retarded. Men are built for competence - in anything. That's the deal men are served when they're born, they're given the tools to hopefully be useful to someone at something, anything. Women aren't like that. Women are given the tools to pop out a baby and feed it. If we lived in a world where women really were as competent as men, what would that say about men? Their "thing" is no longer their thing, so they're really just women incapable of creating babies. That's not the world we live in, though. And yet, people keep trying to show how competent women are compared to men, and the entire fucking premise is retarded.

>Not because I don't think they can't be girls, but they were raised as boys, lived as boys, competed as boys but then later transitioned. If they were born as women they wouldn't be up there and the proof is in the pudding that the top female players used to be male players.
It's actually because they have male brains.

It is pretty impressive how we now have "female" atheletes that are even less feminine than DDR's ones were back then.

Starcraft 2 has had some minor women-only gimmick tournaments but nobody ever cared about those. Also I think Scarlett won them all lol.

>we
post butt

>Men have to become women to compete against men
It's poetic really.

Attached: he cite.png (738x669, 186K)

>come across article saying teenage girl beat pro smash player
>can’t believe it and don’t until actually watch video
>actually impressed for once
>hours later find out it’s a tranny

Should I already just accept that us females will always be inferior at everything and give up?

The fact of the matter is that men and women are simply different and always will be. Men and women both evolved to have different advantages and disadvantages in different areas. They have strengths and weaknesses. For VIDEO GAMES, Men are simply better. Studies have shown that males have faster reaction times and better hand eye coordination which is something that likely developed (along with greater muscle mass and bone density) to deal with predators or prey while hunting. Not only this, but testosterone is directly linked with competitiveness and risk taking behavior, both of which are useful for video games.

It is not fair to have transgendered women play against regular women. Even if they later transitioned into women, they still have superior hand eye coordination and reflexes honed by years of testosterone filled competitive gaming. It is something that most women cannot naturally match. Evidence of this is Scarlett, who is MtF, who played in female only starcraft tournaments and easily won them. Ricki also beats the shit out of any other female street fighter player. For VIDEO GAMES, having a male brain is simply better.

inb4 U HATE WOMYN, YOU HATE TRANSGENDERED PEOPLE, HAVE SEX. I ain't go no problem with women or transgendered people in the slightest but evolution is evolution and biology is biology.

Attached: 1553179011968.jpg (1583x1151, 1.66M)

Fucking love scarlets zerg plays. A joy to watch.

Scarlett might be good for eu and na standards but she is shit at korean level, one reaper and she just rage quits.

Because there are complaints about not enough female e-sports players. Gaming journalists have tried to paint CSGO and other events that have female tournaments (such as Halo, or Call of Duty) as being sexist or evil because there are no top female players. The problem is just that the female teams can't beat the male teams. So to avoid their competitive environment being 100% male, they host female tournaments to shut up journalists.

>turned into a chad too
How can one finngolian be so based?

Attached: top.jpg (2048x1365, 253K)

my only argument is that literally every other factor of life is easier for females, why can't males have this one thing? like jiminy christmas people

The reason the west is collapsing is women trying to be men

Its no different from trans athletes. Some dude spends 25 years training to become an MMA fighter and then later transitioned and starts taking estrogen. Too bad he is bigger, taller, thicker, and sturdier than literally any female competitor and routinely almost kills people in the ring by bashing their face in.

I don’t understand what you’re asking for user.

>hours later find out it’s a tranny

source?

A little salicylic acid for the acne and that guy would have absolutely slayed in the 80s.

Scarlett isn't even a top 32 StarCraft 2 player.

Attached: God Emperor Serral.jpg (800x1200, 247K)

>and routinely almost kills people in the ring by bashing their face in.
Any examples user? I'd like to see this.

Just look up transgendered MMA in google and you'll find all sorts of articles. My favorite is the one where she cracked a woman's skull by punching her in the head repeatedly.

Can pro gamer girl be better than others pro gamer boys?
Yes
That means that there are a big number of gamer girls?
No

That's a lot of trannies, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole list is nothing but trannies.

What does that even mean anyway?

Imagine if you woke up the next day and you were retarded. You move slower and process things slower, but you’re aware of the fact you’re limited. You know that no matter how hard you attempt things you’ll never be able to compete or accomplish things on the level of others. Sure the media and everyone around you assured you that you can but you know it’s all a lie and no matter what you do you’re stuck in your current form. You get an easy life because people will support you but deep down you know that no matter what you do you know you are a retarded and inferior. I can’t stand trannies because they were born in the superior form and have the potential to create, produce, and be useful but squander it on a fantasy.

>only the 0,1% of people can actually compete profesionally
>The 10 women that care about videogames are obviously statiatical impossible to compete

Trannies are based. They’re like women except without women’s defects

Not him, but "Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminist" basically feminists who either don't consider transgendered people as women, or focus on CIS-Women issues.

|________|
|____|
|_|

>Serral already failed to win four tournaments in 2019
His reign is over.

Cuz he is shit

Enjoy your new non defect wife user.

Attached: 508967D1-1C85-4132-AD1B-B4B5B4008DA3.jpg (600x450, 48K)

Don't do that. Trannies are gross, just take female hormones and become a cute trap.

t. faggots that find koreans attractive

>What is Buyer's Remorse

what the fuck ninja is doing on a starcraft poster

TERFs are feminists that hate men so much they think MtFs are a patriarchal plot to usurp women.

They're no less insane that the trannies themselves.

What an absolute unite

That is just not true. Some TERFs are like that, others just focus on CIS-Women only issues like Abortion, or breast feeding and other such female issues. Now your assessment of them being insane is true, but most feminists are insane.

Men>Trans-women>Women

When it comes to literally any kind of competitive event.

Men are better than tranies considering none of them ever won any serous tournaments not even top 3 maybe top 8 at best tranies literally dominate women and are ironically now the world record holders in women divisions.
Its almost ironic.

Attached: 1552830458635.gif (480x270, 2.3M)

>When it comes to literally any kind of competitive event.
what about whining and complaining?

Like gutting fresh eel,
crazy man removes his cock,
and calls it "pussy".

- a haiku for trannies

Attached: pepe-glasses-1.jpg (750x740, 73K)

Girls don't have hobbies, they simply do what they can for attention.

all of this shit is funny

Attached: 1534743663200.jpg (1440x1816, 837K)

It's all a joke.
Trannies and pro-tranny feminists blame the patriarchy for keeping them down.
TERFs blame the patriarchy for promoting trannies.

If TERFs were capable of introspection and self-blame they'd realise it's their own rampant feminism that's paved the way for this kind of gender-destroying transgenderism since they themselves have demanded that we're all the fucking same and equal and shit.

But that would require admitting their own faults, and they can't do that. So they just blame the patriarchy. The same patriarchy they blame for anti-whamen traditional values, they also blame for progressive tranny values. It's fucking madness. Delusion on a massive scale.

>teaching girls not to compete because the guy who wants to be a girl will always beat you
I mean, it's what they wanted.

Based trannies btfoing women

As soon as a tranny realizes how awful their axe wound is they just off themselves so of course polling the still in denial ones leads to skewed results

loving every laugh

It's autism and I'm not even memeing.

youtu.be/w8b7tl5u4MQ

>Ricki Ortiz

Attached: 1557209392654.jpg (960x960, 43K)

selective pressures you low iq mongrel

kek

Go dialate and become the 40% please

>its all Dota 2
are these tournaments that fucking big?

rude

> trans homos

>tournaments
It's tournament. The International, Valve's own tournament, has a prize pool of like $20 million+

However no single player has ever won two internationals, so all of those people just won one tournament and became the top, basically.

winning 1 TI means 5 people are set for life

>liberals literally want you dead if you think there's even something remotely unfair about this

it's literally 1 tournament, this years total prize pool for The International is at like 30 mil right now

MMA has weight divisions for a reason, senpai.

If you lost to an opponent in the same weight class as you, trans or not, maybe you should stop demanding a participation trophy and git gud.

>second straight

Would you let this person compete against women?

If you answered no, you are very progressive, as he is transgender and was born female.

Attached: 951D83D7-ABD2-4B29-B7D5-5E577FA83E2A.jpg (900x861, 98K)

>Transwomen are women
You can say this as much as you want but if you have balls dangling in between your thighs, you're not a woman. You're a man in drag.

Attached: 1538716303476.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Joke’s on you faggot I already had my orchiectomy.

They don't put one person in their own weight class, buddy. There is an upper echelon that is from (for example) 160 to infinity. If you're 160 and your opponent is 240 you're just fucked.

That's a FTM tranny.

Then git gud.

>they'd realise it's their own rampant feminism that's paved the way for this kind of gender-destroying transgenderism
It's astroturfing billions from pharma the last five or so years though. They're laughing all the way to the bank while the feminism movement is eating itself and sex/gender just becomes another consumer culture lifestyle package.

>the weak should fear the strong

valve are desperate and cant make new games so they put all that money into dota 2 to get exposure and make shitty mobile games in dota 2's universe

This is impressive? Her arms and shoulders have no muscle on them. A toned bicep will have that distinct bump when moving your arm like that

>men continue to be better women than real women
loving every laugh

It's clearly a good point, though. A staggering difference considering the women are competing on a level at or above some of these men.

Neurology could prove that wrong, Ben.

It happens all the time now.

Attached: 01.png (491x373, 264K)

it's actually steam drones throwing money at the tournament because valve knows they don't need to do it themselves

Still lower BMI and less autism than you.

Why's it wrestling a girl?

thought you were talking about serral there for a moment

>she

go a step further and show those women their place

Attached: 1563060877275.jpg (1241x1740, 230K)

Trannies should probably be gassed

nigger needs to write history and win a GSL

>40% superior
I understood that reference.

damn no wonder zoomers cant get laid. Their women dont even need them.

fucking kek

Attached: 1551987253396.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

honestly they'll probably all die young, the body isn't meant to be put through that kind of treatment.

Kill yourself. Trannies like you are preventing women from competeing in their own leagues, by pushing out actual, biological females.

they still can`t compete against 2d

I’m really happy so many men are switching to 2D only. Less competition for me.

>canadian female called goosebreeder
YOU JUST KNOW
HONKED

Serral is fucking insane, i watched this analysis of his blizzcon games, dudes apm was like 400+ the entire time, with like 150-200+ meaningful actions per minute(moving units, injects, production, hotkey management etc.)...absolutely fucking nutty.

38%
72%
64%
13%
58%

>Scarlett
Lmao, atleast /ourguy/ is in

Ok, its time to clear up some serious misconceptions about trans people.

I'm trans (transitioned in 2012) and I've been an oldfag dating to 2007. Believe it or not, I know at least 10 other people in the exact same position as me, people I met through Yea Forums that helped me with my transition, and I did likewise. Matter of fact, I'd say lurking for a while here actually predisposes you to being trans, at least I think so. We didn't really discuss it too often though because, duh, its a video games board, so we just sort of casually went along with the bashing here and there, just to keep a lower profile on Yea Forums in general.

But ever since /pol/ brought over the discord tranny meme its been fucking hectic, now literally every thread devolved to this shit, just for the living fuck of it. I get they can be funny sometimes but- Why? Why do you hate us so fucking much that you'll start thread after tread just to bash trans people in video games? I get that we tend to hold left wing views but gamergate was years ago, why bare we still holding onto the /pol/tard Yea Forums ideal? Try talking to a trans person for the first time, really, and you'll see right off how we're literally just regular fucking people, we can hold a conversation, we're funny, and we love video games, that why we come here. I can't think of a single other minority that endures the nonstop barrage of hate that we do here and it sucks, it really does, but i keep coming back because I love you guys, I love the creative output of Yea Forums, and I want it to get better later on. Just something to consider.

It’s literally the same as that one guy who “transitioned” just to beat up women’s wrestling.
It’s literally not fair and if we’re going on games being a mental sport then I remind everyone that women’s chess masters are rated lower than men’s

imagine making more than THE angry video game nerd lol

Attached: James is a beta loser. Ryan is an entrepreneur and alpha..jpg (1300x800, 235K)

I know this is pasta but I’m gonna chime in.
I bash trans professional gamers like the topic of this thread and yet I’m somehow dating an FtM right now. I feel completely justified in my criticism while simultaneously loving my partner

>ricki ortiz
I dont recognize any of the other names but thats hilarious

1 and 3 are definitely trannies.