Here's your party member, bro

Here's your party member, bro.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/wXBcwJ4s)
youtube.com/watch?v=sT0M7iR0Nlg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Her proportions seem so inconsistent with the rest of the game. Not just because she's exaggerated, it's like it's really a different artstyle in a way. Don't like it.

Isn't Lab Zero all about fanservice? what the hell is that ugly ogre?

Snu Snu

INDIVISIBLE
I WON'T LET ANYBODY BREAK ME DOWN
INDIVISIBLE
NOTHING'S GONNA STOP ME NOW

isnt this fucking out yet?

is mariel the character designer for this game?

I'll take some beef jerky and protein bars with her, thanks

Is that a spear axe?

Snu snu implies the woman being muscular AND attractive

Attached: sample-31f34a4873ba8aef9afb4475dda53da6.jpg (610x1000, 95K)

After they butchered the design of the gunslinger and turned him into some sleepy grandpa conquistador, I kind of lost all interest in this vaporware.

INDIVISBLE
GONNA, GONNA,KEEP ME COMING
INDIVISIBLE
GOTTA FAP IT THROUGH SOMEHOW

Attached: 219776.jpg (729x721, 94K)

I applaud you for explaining coherently why you don't like her design, as opposed to excessive buzzwords.

Is it ever coming out?

Not until they butcher the characters some more

Attached: 1532704415113.jpg (3789x1791, 521K)

They changed Latigo's clothes color at least.

Attached: large[1].jpg (1920x1080, 385K)

Why can't Zinger draw more cute wholesome /ss/ stuff like this?

im getting hard imagining her raping the cum right out of me

Attached: 20190421220230_1.jpg (1920x1080, 468K)

I enjoy getting these 4+ year project games just to see how they turn out

He still looks like shit. I'll never understand why they changed him.

Probably the whole Conquistador's where evil genocidal monsters thing.
So lets make one of them black to neutralize the travesty.

It still hurts.

Attached: 1549929047654.png (620x1099, 335K)

Nuna is cute.

You thought you're going to get voodoo magic? Too bad, it's more titties!

Attached: rip voodoo.png (583x495, 177K)

Where's shovel knight? He's required in all crowdfunded games.

>western cucks in charge of designing fitgirls
LMAO

Attached: 2770684_Captain_Mizuki_One_Punch_Man.jpg (1280x1280, 98K)

>man shoulders
>man waist
gross

>that Sangmu
embarrassing

Attached: 1553411638840.png (1570x1464, 1.77M)

I don't understand why some of these characters were changed mid-development into things that aren't even easier to draw.

You joke, but...

Attached: Indivisible Guests.jpg (4259x1320, 807K)

steven universe is getting another game?

That one's bullshit, they just haven't shown off that guy's finalized design yet afaik. The one on the right is an enemy.

>you joke
I really wasn't.

>First party member you get is the guy who unapologetically razed the MC's town and killed everyone she knew and loved

Attached: 1555638728643.png (446x393, 299K)

good, keep suffering you trap loving faggot

I wish she'd jerky MY beef
ifyouknowwhatimsayin

Attached: 1563076108253.png (479x292, 35K)

she's cuter and chubby now

i too wish to make a game where every character is a different fetish

>Latigo
>has no whip
Why?

it's fine because he's hot
cowboy with cowardly armor and no cowboy boots had a penis hat and also he was too old

Maybe making a hand drawn action RPG with 20+ characters was a bad idea.

Right is a new enemy, not a redesign.

>obviously masculine character
>trap

dibs on mongolian birb girl

Not gay but...

muh dicc

cant wait to be the Azetec warrior that rips hearts out of people. drops the body in to the water source for his city and have everyone die.

he's technically the guy's final design
they've been splitting up and combining several of their old characters into """"new""" characters . I'm sure there's a word for this but pieces of voodoo is definitely in that bird hoe just like how Old Nuna is in Ginseng

dope she looks like she kicks ass

waiting for 5 years for a kickstarter demo is way better

Attached: Yandere chan.png (512x512, 115K)

>Still shoving the black french man into the game.
This fucking sucks.

What an uninteresting cast of characters, they don't hold a candle to any of Valkyrie profile's, even mediocre characters like Llewelyn are better than most of these designs.

she's art director but the guy who designed all the Skullgirls characters is the main concept or character artist and also lore

When will this come out so SG 2 can go into development?

Attached: Kitty.png (1736x1500, 345K)

Did they say he was recycled into bird girl? Their designs and overall theme are completely different outside of having exposed bones so I’m doubtful.

Those are the most generic character designs I've ever seen in my life. They're town NPCs not main characters.

>boy with bow
Fascinating.

Attached: 65554[1].png (688x736, 162K)

Mizuki's little girl face and cutesy attitude just feels wrong. It's better when the muscle girl has an evil grin and a fierce personality

Attached: 1dc216b141495fbf810ac981c55b615d.png (2508x3541, 2.83M)

So...is this where Zone has been?

Nah.

Attached: kushi_altun_attack_pointgo_rough_crop_RL1[1].gif (750x449, 421K)

I really want a big muscle gf that's like 2 feet taller than me and twice as heavy but I'm already 6 feet tall :(((

Zone looks like he's been practicing lip syncing with the SJ and SU parodies so he can get a gig into animating an actual show one day or something

>Naga Rider has a Hindu magic motocycle.
Pretty neat.

Attached: 59432B4F-F12B-40EE-BA38-1B8A70B03B7B.jpg (695x399, 136K)

If your party doesn't have Zahra in it then you are gay. No exceptions.

Attached: zahra_idle3[1].gif (600x673, 495K)

I hope her voice actor sounds really young & cute while being able to actually sing but she's probably getting an unskilled person who only looks like her

If Thorani wasn't black I could see her as a playable side character in the main party of an jrpg
Also Baozhai and Yan look like bosses
Everyone else does look like they'd be in only 1 episode of an anime or maybe 2 if their arc is that long.

Ginseng and Razmi will be permanent members.

Attached: zahra_atk_fwd[1].gif (600x630, 812K)

Post yfw you never fell for kickstarters

Attached: 1556311633713.jpg (666x375, 24K)

This was an Indiegogo campaign.

Attached: zahra_atk_up_ju_v6[1].gif (600x845, 1.02M)

Thank christ, his color scheme was the worst part about his design alongside that stupid fucking gun

He's still a better design, fitting his time period and being functionally sound, more competently drawn and animated than any of these caricatures will ever be.

Attached: zahra_attackdownsad_rough[1].gif (600x642, 879K)

Her armor design is absolutely terrible

LOOK AT THAT BOOTY BRO WTF oh its his coat

Attached: zahra_super_snap[1].gif (600x862, 751K)

>transparent dress
imagine if she were thicc and they animated her thighs jiggling as good as they animated tits

Attached: thorani jiggle.gif (800x501, 224K)

For me, it's Yan

good for him a guess. he cant be making that much money any more. i dont see his shit spammed every where and with SFM being so easy to do it seems like his niche had been taken over.

impossible standard for women

wrong

Attached: phoebe.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Not really. Half the amazons from that Futurama episode weren't so great looking.

Is it?

Attached: 1555325888589.webm (640x480, 2.88M)

Got some cool fucking characters in here
What is it? Three to a party?
Ignoring gameplay balance, I guess I'd run Naga Rider, Razmi, and Baozhai
But I'd probably have to see them in action first to really deicde

Attached: 3DPD.gif (370x256, 1.98M)

Leilani is a womanlet

>nu-Baozhai
>cool

Attached: 1552964201042.png (1048x1533, 546K)

Is this gonna release alongside Star Citizen, Cloud Meadow and that game by Omocat?

I bet her tits look like testicles as it's usual with women that toned. Looks pretty good clothed though

>Shoulder cannons
>Not cool as fuck
Alright dog

>whore eyeliner
>ugly shoulder pads
>giant shrek hands
>stupid rope belt harpoon thing
>giant, unrevealing accordion skirt
new Baozhai is better

it comes packaged with the Yea Forums game BroQuest that totally is gonna happen.

Based

>The autist prefers generic animu faces over Mizuki's cute and expressive face

MUH INDEPENDANT WOMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYN

Attached: 1561553790342.png (344x971, 300K)

it's coming out this year retard

actually yes
especially if you apply the same logic they do to ho's like super models or movie stars

I like this one more

She is not for lewds.

Attached: 1537135071728.jpg (1195x1600, 349K)

i want to fuck her

>>whore eyeliner
this should be more common i love makeup i want to see it messed up

>goes from one cool chinese dragon fish cannon to two ugly normal cannons
>this is supposed to be cooler

>makes 300 videos bitching about Captain Marvel
>even months after it came out STILL makes videos on it
go fuck your self quatering and dont forget to suck of the Step Father after his shift at applebees.

The animations are good quality, but there's way too many characters you don't need. The budget was so mismanaged

The west truly is going through a cultural suicide, holy shit.

>character based off of and named after the Greek Goddess, Mother of Titans, shouldn't be a musclegirl
retard

Can't believe they butchered Baozhai like that.

>battlechasers
Based

yes they should only have 4 characters all being super generic anime tropes.

back to your shit waifuRPGs.

Lmao this is actually what Xenofags believe

>back to your shit waifuRPGs
You're saying this in a thread about a waifuRPG
And they did have too many characters which is why they've been cutting a ton of them or making them into NPCs

>WE CAN'T HAVE SOME CHINESE WOMAN, IT HAS TO BE A CHINESE WOMAN WITH A FUCKING LINE OF DIED HAIR
>WE CAN'T HAVE SOME BANDIDO GUNNER, IT HAS TO BE A HONORABU BLACK GUY NOW
God damn it, there was no reason to change them

does it have a social sim in it?
no?
ok than not a waifuRPG.

Fanservice takes many different forms

I swear to god if they fuck up Thorani...

>I have never played suikoden
Fucking zoomers complaining about the dumbest of things

Seriously these tards don't understand that only main characters are allowed to have unique designs and they still cant be complex designs otherwise its distracting as fuck when youre playing.

I didnt think any one was still working on broquest.

how the FUCK is unfundable not released yet
its been like four years

>indiegogo literally in the dumps, nobody is fucking interested
>campaign just about to end
>HEY GUYS MAGICALLY SOMEONE DONATED A WHOLE THIRD OF WHAT WE NEEDED, WE CAN EXTEND THE CAMPAIGN
>LOOK GUYS WE'RE GONNA ADD SHOVEL KNIGHT PLEASE GIVE US MONEY
>NO REALLY LOOK SHANTAE AND THAT FUCKING RAPTOR FROM THAT GAME YOU LIKE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE US MONEY
>literally nobody cares, the campaign is just about to end again without reaching its goal despite the extennsion
>OH OOPS LOOKS LIKE SOME MAGICAL DONOR GAVE US WHAT WE NEEDED THANKS EVERYONE WE'RE KEEPING THIS MONEY NO REFUNDS FUCK OFF

Attached: 1562912665296.jpg (1125x2097, 185K)

Don't bring logistical thinking in here you faggot.

why? her right titty being the only thing armored makes sense since she's an archer.

Attached: Leilani 4.webm (476x468, 489K)

>an RPG has to have social shit to be waifu RPG
Nepgames aren't waifu RPGs by that definition

They've already fucked her up once, so I don't think they'll fuck her up any more

Attached: 1562060551754.png (1338x2598, 644K)

They will somehow fuck qadira up with her face reveal by giving her bald head or dyke hair. I just want a warrior qt

Indivisible doesn't have a magical donor like Bloodstained does

>scrap Vasco's great design for the awful Latigo
>"compromise" by making Vasco a villain in Latigo's backstory
>Ren and Bao's everything

Attached: 1524948227264.gif (640x512, 60K)

That little bitch has nice hips

Does this look fucked up to you?

Attached: rainbow[1].gif (800x725, 851K)

Attached: soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy.png (344x4993, 298K)

The only problem I see is Latigo, honestly, outside of a couple of them looking a bit plain (Ginseng, Leilani, Sangmu).

I'm not super into RPGs but if I ever get around to Indivisible I'd run with a party of Baozhai, Phoebe, and Naga Rider.

Attached: 1551977166272.png (656x858, 1.08M)

if you're right handed then your right shoulder is facing AWAY from enemies as you pull back on the bow.
The right titty being armored is RETARDED as it should be the entire left arm and left titty since those are the parts that are facing the enemy. The right titty should be strapped down or lopped off.

You got baited. They've always been a bunch of SJWs.

>her raping the cum right out of me

Attached: ywn be a boy, poly juice into a girl and get every hole pounded by the Gryffindor Chads.jpg (132x137, 5K)

The post above your's looks better

Qadira has short, boyish, hair according to the new modelsheet. But they already ruined her design so I wouldn't use her anyway

Attached: 1554139163017.png (603x700, 260K)

>wasting a good titty that feeds your kids instead of saving it with armor
retard

It's honestly surprising that most of these guests are still relevant today given how long the dev cycle has been. Only the grey girl and the T.Rex (although he looks rad as hell so he's fine) are complete literal whos. Kinda wish there was a more interesting Skullgirls guest but I guess it lets a non-playable character from that world be playable.

the only character that is still relevant is Shantae due to the new game coming out
everyone else is one-hit wonder trash that nobody remembers

Never thought I'd see the testosterone cheeks in a woman

Imagine the handjobs.

Shovel Knight still has an expansion soon bro

spoilers: you still havent

I actually meant steroids but I am retarded

>Stilted designs vs Better-for-animation Designs: The Thread

Attached: 1314745118463.jpg (435x348, 36K)

Naga Rider, Thorani and Dhar here

What is up with half of the cast not looking like fighters? Aren't they fighting monsters and shit?

Out of everyone I see here only Zebei, Tungar, Qadira, Baozhai, Hunoch, Latigo, Ren, Phoebe and Naga Rider look like they actually fight. The rest just look like barely above npc tier.

Idk shit about the game but I'm guessing the obvious answer is that they're supposed to be magic users but that doesn't excuse it to me, you should still know a wizard when you see one.

Attached: file.png (672x960, 451K)

>this should be more common i love makeup i want to see it messed up
This so much. I wouldn't even mind literally dolled up faces because of anime we can only have at best eye shadow on evil characters, or characters that are supposed to be sluts.

The problem with most of the designs is that we were shown much better designs when they needed backing and now they're making the designs more simple or redesigning them for the worse

Attached: 1549107120508.png (843x1446, 327K)

Honestly, if they wanted to go the ARPG route in order to keep the high detail art while reusing a lot of animations, why didn't they just make a small party of six or seven characters and give them much higher quality animations and a larger variety?

It's clearly obvious (racechanging gunner aside) that the original designs'd mean finishing animations'd be moved to next century.

Yes it's a shame, but with a couple of exceptions, none of the new designs are flat-out horrible.

>Vasco is a villain now.
At least the villain has a good design?

>mah sexy vidya women
>culture
You're a disappointment to your family.

God so much shit. Who would use any of these besides Tungar, Kushi and Naga Rider?

Attached: 1304913641479.jpg (1392x2664, 1.48M)

I didn't know making someone black makes animations better

>Shovel Knight is one of the most successful indies of the modern era, with technically 3 games and two more coming, plus cameos in what has to be close to 30 other games
>Guacamelee which has gotten a ton of praise, multiple updated versions of the first game, a sequel, and a physical collection
>Hyper Light Drifter which got a ton of praise and success which lead to the team's next project and a good number of cameos for the MC
>Transistor, the most critically-acclaimed Supergiant game, one of the most relevant modern indie studios
>Skullgirls is still played by its core community and is well-known in the FGC, has a moderately successful spinoff mobage, and only hasn't gotten a sequel because Lab Zero are making Indivisible instead
The other three are literally whos but the two on the right are cool so it's fine. The girl with the boots is boring.

>What is up with half of the cast not looking like fighters?
They're already dead and just being carried around by ajna to be summons as her totally not muh einherjar

goddam he's thicc

It's not just that, it's that some of the redesigns are actually WORSE for easy animation and readability in gameplay. Again, look at Latigo. That nigga breaks all the basic rules for good player character design. He is not visually clear at all.

Baozhai has LITERAL FUCKING MSPAINT LINE TOOL CANNONS.

who is this semen demon

skullgirls 2 isn't happening since 505 games wasn't happy with the profits it made. It's the only reason why the mobile game exists.

Yes the old designs would have been much harder to animate but Lab Zero has experience animating characters from Skull Girls so they'd already know what would be a good design that can also be animated easily enough. Instead they showed us complex designs they knew they'd later simplify just to lure people into backing the game

Attached: 1544843320635.png (1018x927, 707K)

Read the thread

All of these were better

I fucking forgot about toko, now I'm fucking scared on how they will butcher her

>not Lanshi
Why the fuck do you hate dogs?

Nigger she's a sailor, eyeliner reduces glare from the sun. The harpoon anchor works a spear, a whip and as a grapple, like scorpion's.

It doesn't matter, he looks like shit now. Almost everything appealing about his design was changed.

Attached: 1558692171178.gif (600x818, 728K)

Pretty sure she's cut altogether.

It's concept art, this is shit that happens in game development.

This game STILL isn't even fucking out yet? Lol

Nobody uses literally my mom's dog.

Considering how Skullgirls was filled with monetary and time issues and so did Indivisible.

No, Lab Zero don't have much experience on that. It's less about being able to animate them good, but rather animating them in the time frame they have to release it this in a decent date.

Vaporware general?

Do you need to have Ajna in your party?

Several of these never should have been greenlit in the first place. Like, seriously, a lot of these designs are just terrible. Kaldi, Toko, George, Yan, Tenochi, Kogi, Nuna, Hassam, Sangmu, they're all decent ideas in concept but they feel repetitive and either way too lavish for their own good or just lacking in solid visual appeal.

So this is pretty much vaporware now right?

Most of them are designed by Kinuko.

Attached: 1445832399532.jpg (1256x709, 292K)

>he thinks games can be made in a fucking day
>not having a laughing reaction image in 2007+12
retarded newfag lmaoooooooo

Attached: 1551435427863.png (757x800, 659K)

Still looks good to me

is this shit released already or what?

do you know how to use a web search engine?

If this shit was already out you asshats would have flooded this board with THIS IS THE NEW TORTANIC already, don't kid yourself

>being this defensive
Take your meds, schizotranny

>bare chest instead of skintight suit
>stupid looking half-shirt thing
>high heels
>worse kind of ponytail
>even the pants look worse
Nah.

Don't kid yourself, any thread about this will instantly die since nobody actually gives a shit about it, it's just shitposting about designs and release dates.

>implying I'm a tranny when Yea Forums will always shitpost a new game that came out
Sure faggot

>cute male character acting sexy
Yeah.

i dont care enough to actually search for it on google. i just remember seeing threads about it flooding this place years ago.

alright

She looks fine to me. More attractive than the route they could've gone.

Can't wait to have Shantae and Red on my team.

people who care about this game can't talk about it here because of rabid /pol/tards and the other retards (You) who joined their fail bandwagon.

Attached: 1446240972930.jpg (1056x783, 175K)

>Baozhai and the conquistador got butchered
>Hunoch somehow looks worse
>Even Antoine, which wasn't a great design to begin with, gets some gay JRPG vampire cape instead of being a French fencer
I'd give them credit for toning down the size of Kampan's glove but she still looks terrible and out of place for whatever world heritage theme they were going for

rent free

People say this shit about crowdfunded games all the time. Assuming it comes out this year, the dev cycle wasn't even long enough to be noteworthy. People are just used to seeing games announced for the first time when they are already well into development instead of from ground zero.

there's not much you can talk about a game that you can play yet, retard

Jesus Christ when is this shit coming out already mike

This looks a lot worse than I remember...

What the fuck does /pol/ have to do with anything?

There was literally a demo and we already know most of the game's mechanics, you never see anyone discuss either.

>Implying Kinuko isn't western
Kind of racist, my dude

>transistor

oh man this game is taking a while.

Damn I forgot she had a chainsaw-sword weapon. Cool as fuck, might actually use her

No, Kampan is 100% worse. Originally she was a combination reference to the steampunk archetypes as well as the shonen hero cliches (which makes her redundant when Naga Rider is there, but she honestly had a better design than he did). Now she's completely lacking any sort of visual identity, has awful color choices, and her stylized, goofy hand has become tame and boring and sterile. It's a huge fucking downgrade.

is there a compilation image of all of the redesigned characters yet?

Attached: 1548317497011.png (325x244, 75K)

>What the fuck does /pol/ have to do with anything?
they're the "brown girl bad"-fags

Attached: D-Oh3QEXUAExtC8.jpg (691x1027, 52K)

Alright STR check
Now i just need a DEX

There's literally not a single reply like that ITT you autistic fuck.

because OP image is a white girl

She holds eastern sensibilities

Attached: DfYRCcKUcAA9nzl.jpg (1068x1200, 157K)

I'm a little annoyed that the guest character from Skullgirls is not somebody who was actually playable

>make your first game your unrealistic passion project
>flops hard and lose all your money

>hmm should we make an easy to make good game, to get better experience?
>nah lets do another fucking niche passion project

No, they're the "brown gurls achckually this!", but I don't see what that has to do with this thread.

LZ is the Platinum Games of indie developers, they're fated to flop every time.

>Complaining that a company isn't a sell-out

I really hope they're not implying that the spear is supposed to function as an arrow.

Fighting games are very inaccessible. This game should easily appeal to the generic indie crowd.

>let's make the same boring shit

>LZ is the Platinum Games of indie developers

Platinum does commission work and actually releases games. They're not even all that niche, And nier 2 was very popular.

Also platinum doesn't take a huge hit in workload just for nice visuals. They put all their work in the game side of thing. Also platinum didn't start with a fucking multiplayer fighting game.

Attached: phoebe_atk_fwd-1[1].gif (840x500, 320K)

I don't understand what point you're trying to make.

I'm not saying sell out, I'm saying make games for some money and make them good.
Unless you think making money is selling out.

>Fighting games are very inaccessible
that also adds to my point.
>This game should easily appeal to the generic indie crowd.
And yet it didn't. it was like two niche designs that they mashed into one game.

didn't say that

They make bad decisions and don't learn from them.

>spear has a very visibly round counterweight
>expecting the bowstring to not just fall off
I seriously don't know why this one detail irritates me so much.

>>flops hard and lose all your money
Did you forgot about the Konami lawsuit and how every money went to shitty case with the rap game?

I blame autumn games for this bullshit. They've been milking Skullgirls for so long that I put them in the same standing as Nicalis.

making something that you're not passionate about ruins you especially when you feel like you're forced to do it

Attached: 1509135581806.png (629x430, 528K)

>Did you forgot about the Konami lawsuit
No, but it was on them and they fucked up.

Exploration platformers and RPGs aren't niche in the indie scene.

how did L0 fuck up

You should be more irritated by the bow not bending, meaning virtually no energy transfers to the projectile.

Xe's a big xirl

you know yandere dev actually proves my point?
He's pulling feature creep and should have had an early goal.
He went in over his head, just like LZ does constantly.

You never fucking start out with a passion project. Just like you don't try and create the next monalisa when you're learning how to draw.

I don't remember the details entirely and I might actually be wrong. The jist was that they signed a contract, where they essentially gave away all their rights to skull girls.

Lab Zero no longer owns the Skullgirls IP.

How was it on them for the lawsuit though? They had nothing to do with it

YandereDev had a passion on making a fighting game, not Yandere Simulator. All of his disgusting fanfics had no yanderes in them. The Hitman games have no pantyshots and video game babes he cares about.

Yandere Simulator was a popular idea he stole from here so he can get popular to spite the LZ dev, MikeZ. Yandere Simulator is not his passions and he has already said that doesn't give a shit about it any more

Don't worry user, I understand your point that making your first RPG something so art intense even Vanillaware would turn down isn't a good idea.

not enough actual muscle definition

Huh?

defined muscles are hard to animate

It has nothing to do about looking attractive, dumbass. It's being taken by force by a woman way stronger than you.

Still mad about Latigo. Vasco was perfect but noooo... He was a conquistator, and it's bad. We can't have people play with morally bad characters or something.

I think you're missing the point.
It doesn't matter if hes no longer passionate about it, the problem is that he lost steam and had no experience starting out.

He should have made it a month to two month project tops. in essence the same problem is happening with this new game by lab zero.

Did I fucking stutter?

They Cal Arts the fuck out of this game, jesus christ.

Non-roided women with XX chromosomes shouldn't have "actual muscle definition" beyond maybe a six-pack.

Hey, every warrior represents a different culture!
>No Roman warrior
>No Samurai
>No Cossack
>No Spartan
>No northern Barbarian
>No Gaul
>No Spanish conquistador
>No Italian/French rapierfaggot
>No Teutonic Knight

POC ONLY YOU CISHETS

The fact that some anons still hate Indivisible and make up conspiracy theory bullshit still makes me laugh. If you niggas really want SG2, then you better pray this game is so successful they can buy back the rights from the jews at Autumn Games.

Attached: 1496370201428.png (205x196, 38K)

>implying YandereDev was passionate at the start
>implying Lab Zero has no experience
They're not the same. Stop glorifying that retard

>They're not the same. Stop glorifying that retard

They're the same. they just made the same mistake at different times.

What is their same mistake?

overestimating their abilities and passion.
LZ made it to a lesser extent, because they actually admitted to it.

Jump into a deep hole if you're complaining about THAT.

How did they overestimate their abilities and passion?

Imagine the thing they keep looking at that reminds and fuels those anons to do that shit

>George is nowhere to be seen

Attached: 1524246704836.jpg (228x227, 8K)

he "trains" Ajna now

Attached: 1562623886808.jpg (1500x1000, 1.35M)

That weapon looks silly, and not in a fun way. Give her an actual axe or halberd.

Is this JAV?

they thought they could animate this

Probably could though

this

please

Attached: 1558960561935.gif (640x360, 2.75M)

>>Probably could though
only if they have the passion, experience, and funds to work on this another 5 years.

what the fuck is that background

I'll wait and see if he's still playable but if he's not then I will miss pairing him with NAGA RIDER

Attached: 1533444334382.gif (412x264, 938K)

Those were concept art for character designs, they said as much. They animated 90% of the cast though. If anything, they made smart choices on cutting characters so they didn't really overestimate. It's not like they're yacht club where they make the same game for 6 years or something

the budget.

>It's not like they're yacht club where they make the same game for 6 years or something

>they're better than yacht club because they copy other genres
>they're better than yacht club because they only have one game, which means they never made the same game

>ragging on perspectives on a 2D scroller

>can't criticize someone fucking up 2D perspective

no straight white males allowed

>>they're better than yacht club because they copy other genres
>copy other genres
As opposed to Yacht Club not copying the Pogo stick mechanic from ducktales and platform games in general? Might as well call out every other game company for copying the same thing
>>they're better than yacht club because they only have one game, which means they never made the same game
They didn't rerelease same games just with a different character, no.

If you really wanna talk about developers who overestimated, read up on yacht club and what they had to do for their stretch goals that almost made them bankrupt

It looks like Antoine's undershirt has dragonscales so they probably merged George and Antoine, changing Antoine for the worse and while keeping George as an NPC
Probably unironically because of muh hwhyte man

Attached: 1548082630220.jpg (699x350, 54K)

retard alert

Attached: 1544325689061.png (385x266, 15K)

>didn't watch the episode

I just want someone who represents Saint George as a Brit since we never get that
He's always too good to be true but I'll keep hope for now

Attached: 1494025021288.gif (400x225, 950K)

>As opposed to Yacht Club not copying the Pogo stick mechanic from ducktales and platform games in general? Might as well call out every other game company for copying the same thing

I didn't say it was a problem, making the same game is just like copying other genres.

>They didn't rerelease same games just with a different character, no.
yeah because they haven't released a different game you brainlet.

>read up on yacht club and what they had to do for their stretch goals that almost made them bankrupt

Lab zero fucked up harder desu.

>actually zero straight white men

>I didn't say it was a problem
That's what you implied in your previous post. Maybe you need to recheck your wording.
>yeah because they haven't released a different game you brainlet.
They're going to release this, and they're not gonna spend as much time on one game like what Yacht Club did with SK
>Lab zero fucked up harder desu.
Did they need amiibos to stay a float? Did they need to release their game on everything in existence just to get more money? You really should read up on their articles, I don't have time to spoonfeed you every detail.

fix your face girl
your bones resemble one of those fat men you think are probably gay but play american handegg so you can't be sure

I wasn't joking

Attached: honk.png (480x480, 185K)

Mommy

How many party members are in the game? It seems like there's way too many, I don't see how the story will give each one proper development throughout

watch how boring the gameplay is and you won't care

>string just stretches instead of the whole bow bending
>she doesnt even hold it so why does it have a stupid fucking handle
>her armor is literally facing away from the enemy, so any projectiles shot back at her would hit her fleshy parts instead of her fucking armor
fucking stupid

Attached: 1481178588893.jpg (1280x960, 249K)

didn't they hire ZONE the hentai artist to do the character designs for skullgirls? pretty sure that's the only reason it looked like that

No

Attached: Woulda been better than Filia.png (500x591, 219K)

her armor is there to protect her tits from her own arrows

>she doesnt even hold it so why does it have a stupid fucking handle
she has other attacks idiot

she doesnt even draw the bow with her hands so why would she need armor to protect from the shot

Attached: 1487900686924.jpg (896x1274, 333K)

>4+ years of dev time
>millions in crowdfunding
>still not finished

What is lab zero even doing? It's not even an AAA game, it's just an indie beat emu p.

probably streaming themselves playing FotM games on twitch everyday like YandereDev

she can draw the bow with her hands but she does the ground pull for more power

they need to animate 90 pointless characters
it's certainly not other assets taking up their time

>4+ years of dev time
>millions in crowdfunding
>still not finished
so like most notable kickstarter projects then? Bloodstained had the same dev time and look how it is, it's pretty good.

I was expecting more amazons itt

Attached: boot.jpg (610x711, 29K)

Today's vocabulary word is perspective.

the thread would have to open with a good one so it could be dominated by horny and not disdain

>He doesn't even read the manga
Lmao

did you expect perfect perspective in a 2d scroller game with 3d backgrounds and 2d sprites?

Attached: Zimbabwe.jpg (900x746, 65K)

doesn't combat technically turn the gameplay 3d too?

When is Annie going to be playable in Skullgirls?

FUCK

>do you expect the game to look not like shit
Honestly, no. If they run this like Skullgirls, then they contract out to whatever randos will work for breadcrumbs.

go be retarded somewhere else like in one of those threads for the movie games you play

Mmhmm, the real big brain take is that it's actually good that their artists are blind.

you sound like you're on twitter too much

but thats wrong, its alex ahads work

I hope that's the only thing I have in common with the developers of the finest platforming this side of Shantae.

Attached: 4309780962437509.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

if this was a tweet, no one would have liked or retweeted this

No, you would have retweeted it to your 13 followers to get them to call me a cuck.

I've never seen someone project this hard before

I do believe it is

Attached: 1562358334917.webm (1280x720, 467K)

How many weeks of experience in level design would you say Lab Zero is bringing to this title?

Attached: 9354078953608.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

use google
this is my last reply ITT to a retarded >muh perspective post

Oh, what will we do without your valuable contributions ?

I'm fuckin looking forward to this game

and I hope they add shantae as a party member

filthy fucking casual, the art is done by kinuko

Shantae is already a party member

fuck i'm behind

Was she drawn by someone else in the team than usual or a fan character? Her face doesnt look very "Alex Ahad"like same for her legs and arms.
Zone was hired to help work on the dlc. The designs were already finalized long before that. Squigly did get a zone palette though and zone had backed enough to get a backer npc of zone tan in one stage.

That and zone made a hentai flash with filia so they could easily draw within the art style of the game when game initially released. Even got the skullgirls announcer to make lines for it.

Incompetent fool can’t even get a fucking save feature.

Antoine redesign is fucked

I feel like this game has too much cute in it

Attached: edging cutie.png (541x597, 324K)

Attached: RUN.gif (495x444, 107K)

Attached: lanshi.webm (856x488, 670K)

I wish they did more streams

Attached: leilana saw.webm (1280x720, 2.12M)

Attached: leilani fwd attack.webm (816x508, 615K)

Attached: counter.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

Hot.

horrible looking weapon
or what i see of it, dont know what it looks like without big butch mcdutch in the way

but i dont like her design, but im not sure if there is anything really wrong with it

>YandereDev could have been working with MikeZ, his hero, on Indivisible just like the other random aspiring programmers in that Skullgirls IRC chatlog (pastebin.com/wXBcwJ4s) if he didn't sperg out
pretty sad desu

Attached: time flies.jpg (944x430, 67K)

bro ive played fable 2 also

He’ll be lucky if Ao oni is the worst he looks by then

Attached: 9E8CA57A-3FAC-455E-9B48-ADB03421130A.png (552x473, 129K)

I like new antoine, the original was just completely bland

Fuck, this game got CalArts'd HARD.

B-b-b-b--bb-b-b-based

Attached: 1561510957595.jpg (682x957, 428K)

fuck user
you're right

Attached: BALDING.jpg (401x401, 96K)

>Battlechasers
Underrated gem desu.

he'll still have his waifus

Attached: me and my bitch.png (855x435, 464K)

are you okay a-log

Attached: 825438040597.jpg (1168x703, 197K)

imagine being a YD defender

Attached: EvaXefaggot.jpg (2856x3500, 1.03M)

a-logs are always have ugly facial structures, autism,etc and your obsession with a subject stems from you perceiving similarities between yourself and it
maybe you're even jewish?

I'm none of those things

Who are you? One of his twitch mods? Are you one of those anons he hooked when he spammed this board with links to his stream almost a decade ago? How often do you circlejerk with him?

oh you are definitely some combination of them.
i'm going to scan the last ten pages of his thread to see if there is a poster hypothesizing that alex could have had a successful career as a game programmer (lol) that posts there a lot
going to find you bro i can feel it

if he had made a connection with MikeZ and listened to his personal advice, would he be a better programmer? If I had a KF account, you would see Indivisible or MikeZ shill posts there by me

alex doesn't possess the capacity for abstract reasoning that would enable him to generalize systems and his neuroticism makes it impossible for him to work in a competitive industry like gamedev. that and untreated organic mental illness are why he is what he is. there is no hope for him and there's some aspect of his dysfunction that you relate to that makes you obsess over him that makes you want other people to realize you aren't as bad as. maybe you are also a failed programmer?

MOMMY

Hunoch
AYAYAYAYAYYY

what is this game, like an RPG or something

youtube.com/watch?v=sT0M7iR0Nlg

you sound smart. list all his dysfunctions and I'll tell which one's I have. I still believe he had hope back then and no I was never interested in programming

after i find out who you are i'll let you know what your dysfunctions are
hopefully you are stupid enough to use the same moniker across multiple websites and i can find some zit pictures

well I liked Skullgirls just like alex. hope this helps you find me

here's your rival game bro

Attached: lolknife.gif (600x338, 3M)

What is going on here

IndivisibleDev getting outshined by YandereDev

Attached: 1530735286470.png (955x524, 182K)

I mean in the webm

ubisoft developed their own yanderesim

it's Unity and UE3 proving they're not retard-proof like everyone thinks it is

itchy back, she can't help it

This is fucking disgusting.

just looked up this dude on youtube since i still thought his game was a youtube lets player toy of the week back in like 2013

he has 2.1 million subs
a video posted yesterday already has a million views
what the fuck is going on?

he's jewish
that's all you need to know

probably has a small army of those people that go to anime expo

I liked the pink. It reminded me of these ridiculous niggers in pic related

Attached: pimp.jpg (1600x1280, 302K)

hey I think you found me