One will protect you, the other eight will try to kill you. Choose wisely

One will protect you, the other eight will try to kill you. Choose wisely.

Attached: shooters1.jpg (918x912, 313K)

Halo will protect me
he is the strongest

metroid

Sam Gideon. Even if I die, it'll be a fucking spectacle.

JC because he's a total bro, qlso
>doom 4 guy instead of og doomguy
why

Anyone who doesn't pick serious sam or the guy from vanquish is a retard. One's the biggest alien mass murderer and the other moves faster then time itself with bullshit japanese mechanics.

sure

Attached: 1543851608317.jpg (920x920, 329K)

anyone else imagining a conversation between these guys? would be priceless lmfao

JC Denton after he merges with Helios.

What are bottom and mid right?

Halo

zelda

It's out of Samus and Doomguy, the rest have very human weaknesses and limitations.
Samus would be well-suited to bodyguard work as a bounty hunter, and Doomguy would probably consider me as a limbless stump as 'alive and well', so I'll go with Samus.

They're literally the same character.

Doomguy would kill everyone regardless.

Not him but it looks like the Yomawari games and Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth.

If you don't pick Sam Stone you're a dumbass

I think Halo is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills aleins and doesnt afraid of anything.

Gordon Freeman of course

Doomguy, Eternal Doomguy is literally immortal

>Choose wisely.
I defend myself against all of them. I'm 25 years old, African American, 6'4, and 230lbs. I'm a 2nd degree black belt in Karate and Judo, and I'm a 4-Dan rank in Kendo (similar to a fourth degree black belt). I have excellent speed and stamina, as my mile time is under 5 minutes, and I can run a 5k race in under 20 minutes. I would consider myself intelligent, and I have a law degree from a HBC.

But if I had to choose, I would choose the Marine from Doom.

only the strongest will survive...

this honestly

Mastar cheef is a pretty cool guy he kills aliens and doesn't afraid of anything

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-195828.png (1280x720, 618K)

doomguy

>everyone under the age of 18 are picking doom guy
Woah