Online shopping cart invented: 1990s

>Online shopping cart invented: 1990s
>Epic Games Store shopping cart feature: ETA 2020

How can a multi billion dollar corporation fail so hard?

Attached: 1558542917826.jpg (870x633, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WCdkg569Ozk
store.steampowered.com/app/546050/Puyo_PuyoTetris/
investopedia.com/investing/what-owning-stock-actually-means/
stocknewsnow.com/commentary/NEWSID27062014100150/signin.php
trader.media/what-does-owning-a-stock-actually-mean
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2019: Valve releases the first version of an ai that will make journalists and reviewers obsolete.

>best game of the decade announced for Epic: youtube.com/watch?v=WCdkg569Ozk

OH NO NO NO NO

I clicked it thinking it'd just be some shit game to use it as shitposting material against you but now I'm mad.

Attached: 1555715601122.jpg (640x628, 55K)

>epic owned by communist china
>biggest game is coming out is a remake of a communist era Russian game

Like pottery

Why would you? It's just a Tetris port

fuck i actually wanted this too

Attached: 1562126801571.jpg (205x246, 5K)

Oh shit that's cool, based Tim as usual paying for my free copy

>>epic owned by communist china
This meme again?

because I'm a PCfag who's desperate for VR games and loves Tetris

They spent all their money on bribing publishers and paying shills like

its not a meme if its true, retard

Memes aside, I hope to god they expand that slider recommendation AI to encompass ALL games on ALL platforms after refining it using Steam.

It would render every reviewer out there completely worthless.

>steam drones seething so hard they are crying of lack of shopping cart
lol

Attached: 0A1EC88070884D56BD09F1DB106F99B1.jpg (1024x967, 83K)

45% of the company is effectively owned by the Chinese government, 51% is owned by Tim Sweeney, and only an unknown fraction of the remaining 4% is owned by human beings.

Tetris 99 is unironically better. TE is all style no substance.

Yikes

Attached: 1533717818036.png (1227x2078, 387K)

shopping cart isn't necessary on a store with a limited/curated selection, less than 1% of people are ever going to buy more than 1 or 2 things at once

embarassing

Well you can get it for free because Tim already paid for your copy :^)

Hell even Steam has one of the best Tetris already.
store.steampowered.com/app/546050/Puyo_PuyoTetris/

So not only do I get to laugh in the face of Sony fags by playing a game that was previously exclusive I even get Tim sweeny to pay for my copy for me

Yes user, tencent is closely affiliated with the government, as in Huawei.

>Samsung drones seething so hard they are crying of lack of headphone jacks

This is how retarded you sound.

>valve drones seething so hard he saw a comment that triggered him so opened archive up, searched image, pressed print screen, opened paint up, pasted the image, took the time to crop it, saved it, then posted it here like its a criticism
HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO

going by this logic nothing is required on an online shop aside for the ability to buy some games.

yet we all enjoy a few of the several features they offer in addition to that, because they are supposed to be a platform too.

Does it every bother anybody that the man who stopped those tanks probably died a very horrible death despite his bravery

Keep unironically posting wojaks, user.

40%, and its only shares. You don't own a company by buying shares, especially not a private company with an actual owner. That doesn't even work with public companies. Being an investor doesn't mean you suddenly own the company. Epic can't get shut down by Tencent like you fucking retards like to think, they don't have that power because they don't own them. Where are you retards getting this "investment = company asset ownership" meme? Investing never worked this way even for a public company, let alone a private one.

investopedia.com/investing/what-owning-stock-actually-means/

stocknewsnow.com/commentary/NEWSID27062014100150/signin.php

trader.media/what-does-owning-a-stock-actually-mean

Even buying two things with how EGS has you enter your credit card is a major hassle. Unless you store it with them, which is even sketchier than giving them the info in the first place. If you try to do it entirely with the keyboard, the expiration date will turn red with "MUST BE A DATE IN THE FUTURE" or some shit, and it will lock you out from changing it. You have to close the prompt and completely re-enter all info.

Companies are beholden to their shareholders. The bigger the stake the more beholden they are. No, they don't literally, legally "own" that much of the company. Stop being a pedant.

Keep unironically wasting your time image searching faggot

You're implying I'm him, Mr. Insecurity.

>20 seconds to btfo a wojak poster so hard he turns into a rambling retard

Worth it

*snap*

what's this picture supposed to be? I don't get it

Shares are enough to call the shots. Tim is just another employee.

>It's not even public
>lists what owning stocks in a public company means
It's different for private companies, and Tencent has seats on Epics board of directors. The only person with more power than them in Epic is Tim Sweeny, and he most certainly doesn't want all of the money they bring to pull out. Not to mention that pissing off Tencent = alienating their Chinese userbase. A huge portion of their profits come from China.

You're implying I'm him, Mr. Insecurity.

Why would anyone play that fucking trash?? Lmao

>no vr support
>vr game exclusive
hmmm

Figure it out

Pirate it. Tim already paid for you

>haha I btfo of you by providing no argument and just showing you post images on a image board!
oh i forgot you cant post images here

20 seconds of time is definitely worth all these (You)s you're giving out.

Thats very obvious
What really bothers me is that the tank commander probably also died a horrible death even though later on the Chinese govt used his act of humanity to try to save face

It's obvious from your posts you are absolutely butt devestated.

Attached: 63D595115C7F407EB947271B002FA64D.jpg (520x282, 18K)

Nice selfie lol

I thought that was the whole point of the picture. Dude takes a stand and gets fucked. Did people actually believe he got out of there alive? If he did, China never would've shut up about it as a way to save face and distract from the constant human rights violations.

You too

>More dislikes than likes
>All those angry comments
Timmy Tencent must have offered a decent chunk of cents to offset the massive negative PR they're receiving.

A private company actually has an owner you fucking moron. Tencent can't fire Tim Sweeney, he actually owns the company in question. Shares are nothing but an investment term, it has nothing to do with asset ownership.

Shares only lets you vote on certain things, and this is only if said company has a sharholder board of directors and is a public entity. Like I just said, Tencent cannot close down epic games or personally fire any employee who works there, because they don't have that power. They do not own Epic, they only invested money into it. I don't even like Epic and even I know this much. So where the fuck are you guys getting this information of yours? No one in the business sector thinks shares function the way you guys do.

>Tencent can't fire Tim Sweeney
Spoken like a true wagie. Firing someone isn't the only threat available in the corporate world.

One year or six month exclusive?

So you're now admiring that they don't have the power you initially tried to imply they had? They can't do anything to Epic Games other than to sell their shares and move on. Pulling their funds is the only thing they can do, that isn't ownership of Epic.

>devs get more money
>games are still expensive and shit
GOOD
GAMES
WHEN

>they don't have the power you initially tried to imply they had
Nobody in this thread implied they had the power to fire timmy, just that they had the secondmost power over the company behind him

>Nobody in this thread implied they had the power to fire timmy
see Not to mention that even if Tencent pulled out, other shareholders could just move in. That would all depend on Epic, though. Since the company is private, they specifically choose who they sell their shares to. >just that they had the second most power over the company behind him
No, they actually don't. They're nothing more than investors. The only, unironic, thing they can do is sell their shares back to Epic. They have no power over anything else.

>No, they don't literally, legally "own" the company
But this is what you morons keep saying. That isn't a minor detail, you're actually saying the own the entire company in response to and .

>Valve 2019: Invented irrelevance

Except the ai uses the steam usage data to generate suggestions.

Odd complaint. So are you saying there are multiple games you want on EGS or that you're afraid to ask your mom if you can ding her credit card multiple times?

If you took a moment to look at what you've chose to argue against, you'll notice that everything you're saying is purely semantic. Your dissatisfaction appears to be with the words those posters chose to use rather than the message they were trying to convey. The underlying point is that a Chinese company closely affiliated with the Chinese government has a substantial amount of stake and power in the company.

>best game of the decade
>heard about it today
wut

I like how every time someone points out a feature that isn't on EGS but is on steam chink shills are always like
>t that feature sucks anyway!
>n no one uses it!
>its cancer! its toxic!
>less is more!
keep telling yourselves that you insect men
Tienanmen Square Protests of 1989

Let's be realistic, a shopping cart isn't a feature, it's a standard. It is required. The most basic of websites have shopping carts. Websites set up by Yea Forumsirgins, /k/ommandos, /o/tists all have shopping carts. Basement dwellers have set up shopping carts on their sites. Twim Sweeny and Epic, worth billions of dollars, cannot set up a shopping cart.

Shopping cart will be Epic's Great Leap Forward

Who gives a shit about devs getting money?
I buy a game thats bang for my buck and has the features I want. I dont want to hear or care about the woes of some codemonkey blue collar wagie

I like how such a inane feature is worth so much ass pain for a valve drone
>b-but I NEED ITTTTTT WHAT YOU MEAN JUST BUY ONE GAME THEN BUY ANOTHER
seethe more

Or user reviews
Or user guides
Or user profiles
Or forums
Or a 1on1 customer support, steam sure as shit doesnt have one but Origin does

Here's a version without whatever that thing in the corner is.

Attached: 1559574502598.jpg (870x633, 258K)

>Steam
>Feature is there if you want it
>EGS
>No feature
Unbirth yourself

Thanks Tim, I love free games!

>devs get more money
>games are still shit