They're coming in July, I'm thinking the Lupin leak is real fellas

They're coming in July, I'm thinking the Lupin leak is real fellas
youtu.be/ldS_kVFyOAI

Attached: Hero time.jpg (1069x268, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mvZo5dYvCpE
youtu.be/WI0mSEzttx8
twitter.com/SmashBrosJP/status/1151295452555304960
twitter.com/smashbrosjp/status/1151295452555304960?s=21
perfectly-nintendo.com/nintendo-maintenance-page/
youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY
youtube.com/watch?v=WI0mSEzttx8
eventhubs.com/news/2019/mar/24/super-smash-bros-ultimate-has-16-dummy-character-slots-set-aside-world-light-according-data-miner/
twitter.com/PushDustIn/status/1123595820169777158
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, the trailer says July, not tomorrow

Say what about Lupin?

Attached: 1562744720149.png (500x390, 61K)

Lupin? more like Lup-IN!

Lupin?

Attached: Lupin.jpg (1042x773, 347K)

>Hero will possibly release on either Friday or next Tuesday
>he’s gonna JUST miss EVO
And here I was hoping some crazy Jap motherfucker’d come out of nowhere & pull out some crazy Luminary tech that’d take EVO by storm. Oh well.

Attached: 34E976E2-FF61-41A0-93E4-3698AF914C75.jpg (1068x388, 160K)

>Still no Geno costume

Attached: Fuck.gif (480x269, 175K)

What do you think? He's his own character instead.

>No Geno
lmao

Exactly what I'm hoping for

Attached: 1550029212077.jpg (750x675, 460K)

Where were you when Lupin III saved Geno?

I finally decided to get into Lupin because of the last thread, at what point should I watch the movies?

he was forgotten like how the polygonal virtua fighter mii costume wasn't included in Joker's Mii costume set.

Attached: cranky_kong_04.png (407x405, 196K)

I just finished Dragon Quest VI. What a mediocre JRPG. I'm done with Dragon Quest for a while after this.

There's a ton of movies, just watch them whenever. The only exception is Red vs. Green, because it relies on the viewer's knowledge of Parts 1 and 2.

Mystery of Mamo and Castle of Cagliostro are definitely must-sees if you're getting started.

>play most critically panned entry in the series

o o p s
o
p
s

Sorry user

Shut up Cranky

This, and also Alcatraz Connections.

Dude
If he releases tomorrow he can make it
And considering what they pulled with joker it's looking highly likely

THE THIIIIRRRDDD

Not so fast

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-090702_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1568, 551K)

Joker's vid was released and he still came out the next night

Hero's video needs to drop TODAY for him to be able to get in
it's time to let go bro

OMG. love this pic.
This is basically my childhood. All those fun times with Geno bros and Banjo bros. The defeats. The moments of hope. Furiously masturbating to Genos sexy doll face until my dick was bleeding from every surface. All the speculation threads. When Banjo friends introduced me to Crash chads and we went to Furry Con and they raped me to death in the alley behind Timmy's Massachusetts Trout. Sharing my HIV test result with Banjo friends and realizing we were all the same. Meeting my first girlfriend at a Geno sunday service and having kids. Divorcing and having kids with a Banjo girl. Speaking of,
Now that my kids are getting older anyone know what games Geno and Banjo are from and if they are any good? Can you get them on my old PS3 (for my Rick and Morty blurays : ^) )

I don't really see why it would get so many bad critics since it's not offensively bad. The party members, the story and side stories and the gimmick with the dream world are just all not really interesting.

Also the entire game is basically playing where is waldo. The event trigger in one of the towns was literally a prisoner who had nothing relevant to say at all. I think I have never played a JRPG with worse event triggers.

Attached: nintendo pls.png (589x247, 30K)

RUPAN IS A NICE MAN

Can't wait to see FEtards seethe over getting a mii costume instead of a new character.

Attached: 1555519211169.jpg (767x730, 70K)

Three months ago, Nintendo released this video youtube.com/watch?v=mvZo5dYvCpE
on Tuesday 9th, exactly a week before Joker official release video.

This new video was posted on a Tuesday, so the logic tell me Hero is coming next week, with the info video being released exactly a week from today on.

Attached: 1547672915189.png (1055x886, 684K)

I wonder if you genuinely think this is clever

funny for you to say that because the virtua fighter guy turned into an assist trophy

so was Knuckles but he still got a Mii Costume.

Shame to play Devil's advocate since I sure as shit don't want another FE character but there's always the possibility of Edlegard or another of the main 3 houses being the playable character. I'd bet Edlegard since she's practically been more of a face for the game than your character

you're right, 2 is objectively worse, though the pacing is bad and the story isnt nearly good enough to be worth your time. It's good to play just to worldbuild the Zenithian trilogy but thats it, most of the characters suck

youtu.be/WI0mSEzttx8

Joker's video dropped at like 8pm est
We still got like 4 hours till it's truly over

I'm pretty sure FEtards don't even want more FE characters at this point.

I feel like if Rex and Pyra were too new to get in the 3 houses lords are also too new to appear.

Virtua Fighter costumes came with Ryu, not with the other Sega costumes in 4. They are saving it for a fighting game DLC char

Wednesday is the final day to submit you idiot

NOOO NOOO NOT LIKE THIS TEKKEN JUGGLEBROS

OKAY!

Attached: Terry-with-ukee.gif (67x151, 18K)

yes, so if Hero's video came out tomorrow the update would release the next day: one day after the deadline

but this leak says Heihachi is getting his costume with Hero, which already doesn't make sense since he's a Namco character, but by your logic, wouldn't they be saving his costume for then too?

>free to everyone midgar gets 3 new songs
And he already fucked it up three posts in.

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.png (419x238, 84K)

What I don't get in VI is the abysmal stat growth per level. It seems to be purely based on RNG but you get very often just two points up in some stat and zero in all others. I even once got one stat up in style and zero in all others. Learned skills for reaching certain levels also dries up pretty quickly. I mean the game is still easy but it's so unsatisfying to see shit like this. This is the first time where I actively disliked leveling up because it potentially meant getting out of area level cap for job leveling.

Half the party members also had abysmal stats to begin with. Even Terry who was highlighted as the ultimate badass had really lacking stats.

God I wish Rex/Pyra(Mythra) were playable

Attached: 1550748485585.jpg (600x334, 68K)

Read
We still have time left for them to drop a Content Approaching on us and drop him tomorrow like joker

I might start reading Lupin if this is true.

how does this relate to OP? It doesn't say anything special

you guys better be dropping these when lupin leaker is proved right

Attached: 4670766f7db93fdd22f3a6bcf44e3b171489512961_full.jpg (640x426, 88K)

>This new video was posted on a Tuesday, so the logic tell me Hero is coming next week, with the info video being released exactly a week from today on.
i don't want to sound too anal but op's video looked something more... focussed: what i mean by that is your video plays like a generic ass promo for switch's next releases but it doesn't really specificy a timeframe or anything like that. op's video straight up refers to july releases

Don't lose faith xenobro.

>Doesn't say anything Special.
It deconfirms Illyod, Heiachi and the new FE MCs.

Yeah but how does the OP link make it more likely to be real

It means that Namco isn’t getting a rep since Tekken & Tales of is deconfirmed, or Kosmos is in. Because she still has no spirit, Assist Trophy or mii costumes despite being a Xenoblade character now

FTFY.

Attached: Zenigata.png (1280x720, 419K)

I'm saving this.

Dunno, but I want it to be real.

>FEfags want Smash players to be even MORE obnoxious and annoying
No, we don’t want any more characters in Smash

Attached: tumblr_m8cii9EvBC1r3eyx9o1_500.gif (500x284, 705K)

Fuck Lupinfags.

Attached: 1561161795315.jpg (720x405, 29K)

No more Fucking swordmen, we need a fucking girl too (Kazooie doesn't count).

It's okay. If this Lupin thing is real, hopefully the last two characters are good ones too.

Attached: lloyd_irving_by_link111234-d33uave.gif (719x402, 929K)

>Lloyd gets a mii costume
>it’s a red herring and he’s the next character
post yfw

Attached: 2A4B4A63-1096-4178-82D7-9A0C8220FF0E.jpg (501x501, 31K)

The FE community is probably at its lowest levels of seething in over a decade right now

Not everyone is here to argue with you, friend. I just like a different character than you. I am sorry to have made a negative impression on you.

The mii costume would be pointless and a waste of money.

Attached: 1487235741022.png (250x224, 53K)

...I'd buy both >_>

How the fuck can you guys hope about Geno when it was confirmed 6 months ago that it's only third parties now

Thanks to weird intellectual property laws in Japan Geno is thrid party.

then i have the tales protagonist for you friend

Attached: velvet.jpg (850x567, 216K)

The OP video confirms that, considering Summer lasts up to september, Hero will be released THIS month.

and not only that, considering they just mentioned Hero TODAY, its highly probable that like Joker, his Trailer/the 4.0 update overview will be released today.

I want my wife velvet in smash!

Attached: tenor-5.gif (320x230, 558K)

Why would they be seething you retarded nigger

That would be great.

you sound a little cheesed off, friend

Please be real. PLEASE BTFO lloydfags once and for all

I don't care about geno myself, but considering the fan service we've gotten with Cloud in Smash 4, K Rool, Ridley, and now Banjo, I wouldn't be surprised if Geno gets the smash treatment next.
Of course, I'd rather actually be surprised with somebody else. My never-ever dream used to be Ridley, but after that I picked somebody from a game I really loved but know won't make it back to smash.
...if that puppet mii costume gets revealed, maybe there's hope, but I doubt it

Attached: Dozer.jpg (556x544, 56K)

I already got every character I wanted a long time ago. But it's a pointless shitpost, you don't have to be an FE fan to call out retarded posts.

Honestly nobody would care if Byleth is revealed to be either a Mii Fighter costume or a spirit at this point. We all know Sakurai isn't going to overlook Three Houses content for Smash Bros. Its as inevitable as Incineroar was being the Sun and Moon rep for Gen 7 Pokemon.

Except if they were going to release a Hero video in a few hours they wouldn't have bothered with a 30 second vid saying he's coming soon.

Omg, kill yourselves. Shittiest Tales protag only bested by Asbel, shit game with a shit story and an okay cast. If Lloyd, Kratos or Yuri aren't getting in, no Talesfag is getting in. Also
>implying Bamco wouldn't use KOS-MOS

Whats a Daruga Knight? All google gives is a power ranger esque character

Would absolutely main.
>alt colors based on her party member pals & costume based on villager with smile you failed to protect
>hit shield + B to unleash Velvet’s daemon arm
>you can regain lost damage by hitting with it, but gain damage quickly while it’s out
>can combo together tilts like rekka combos
>Christina Goddamn Vee

Attached: 15C526C5-1688-4B25-B10A-8AC79635D00E.jpg (480x480, 53K)

That’s why the next character to be revealed is KOS-MOS, with the final one being Doomguy

The main character of Tower of Daruga.

>Too new to appear.
Corrin from Fates says hi.

I just don't want another fucking sword user and i want a girl above everything.

Corrin was a special case, this time nintendo higher ups choose the DLC.

His name is Gil. I only know that from his Mii costume in Smash 4. It was the first time I had ever heard of the guy, really.

Attached: DLC_Costume_Gil_Armor.jpg (1024x576, 175K)

Dark souls is bamco dumbass.

Same. Also for the love of god no self inserts with no personality and no more cereal mascots

This DLC was likely decided before edelgard was a concept if games that came out before hers could only get a mii costume.

Roy too.

>daruga knight

Holy shit the fucking game is called The Tower of Druaga. We finally found a game more obscure than Dragon Quest.

>KOS-MOS
lol incel mad he couldn't self insert into a female protag with a personality

Attached: sakimi-chan-velvet-crow-finalsmall.jpg (1920x1484, 859K)

Wow, I've honestly never heard of this game. He looks like Loto from DQ1.

Iirc pretty much that whole game was an optional dungeon in Tales of Destiny also.

>has the gall to call others incels while posting Velvet
You like the character, so it checks out you'd be retarded enough to be an edgelord that lives in the past to be a "personality."

>DLC 4 or 5, or potentially a free after-pass DLC will hold Geno
OH FUCK

There’s Lloyd fags? I’m surprised he would even get a mii costume.

I love that game even

reminder that the Hero will invalidate Olimar and Megaman with Bounce

>edgelord
now i know you didn't play the game

>toD
>obscure
It sure as shit isnt that popular compared to how it was last decade but I sure as shit wouldnt call it obscure unless you started playing videogames during the ps3 era.

Mega Man doesn't deserve that fate.

why are we believing lupinfag

>4 star Spirit
>Forgotten

i dont see a downside to this

Attached: i see this as an absolute win.png (680x539, 652K)

You'd be surprised how much Tower of Druaga is well-regarded in Japan like with DQ.

Because he has good taste in anime

depends on how bounce works. Can you move with it? Does it take MP for each projectile it reflects, drain MP overtime, or is it a one time MP use and the effect lasts for a set amount of time?

Don't get my hopes up with this. Let me be negative and in despair...

I meant more obscure to westerners than Dragon Quest ever was. No one knows or cares what Tower of Druaga was in America.

Oh, I don't doubt that. That's usually how those kinds of games work.

maybe Sakurai want to be the one who says the release date in the video.

Attached: 3C7EEFC1-9CC7-4CDC-8428-79C72954E803.png (1231x1984, 256K)

*Druaga, as in 'Tower of Druaga'.

the guy is actually called Gil, as in Gilgamesh.

fighting game character, user.
not manga character with fighting games.

Nothing there mentions geno.

There’s no way in FUCK Square-Enix would let Nintendo give away Geno for free.

Attached: ToS_PC_Jul022015_15.jpg (1280x720, 258K)

Ok but will they finally add some fucking FINAL FANTASY Spirits?

That's even worse than the lack of music in my opinion. World of Light is basically a JRPG, how am I not allowed to equip Summons or other FF protags? And have cool spirit battles with them?

Attached: 1515905754255.png (907x669, 293K)

So? Nobody gives a shit about Dark Souls characters & people only started spamming Chosen Undead once Steve got BTFO'd due to Stevefags needing another literal who to latch onto.

Yeah free's a little too far, but I could see him being like 5 bucks.

>Perfect opportunity for Sabin as Incineroar
>Even the challenges reference Sabin
One job, Square. Can you not be stingy for five minutes?

Bitch I thought Lupin was getting in. Now I'm sad.

Armor Project will acquire Geno's character, Hori and Enix are way more close to Nintendo than SE as a whole.

where are you getting this from you delusional puppetfag

I want to fuck that Laphicet so fucking bad.

>only saw a video of crucial information that thousands are dying to know
>TWICE
>don't remember
Fake and gay.

Then where the fuck is the content approaching video

Kind of. The original is well remembered, but that's it. Unlike Dragon Quest the sequels never really left an impact even in Japan itself.

I was thinking it would more be a pack in with Hero. So you buy Hero and get both him and Geno. Geno doesn't get his own stage, but his music can play on both the FF and DQ stages and maybe also some Mario stages, showing the connection.

To compensate, Hero will likely be more expensive as a single purchase compared to others, giving more incentive to get the pass. Though I think I remember Sakurai saying that all fighters would be 4.99 for individual.

Jokers didn't drop until 8pm, just wait a few more hours. If we don't get anything before 9, then it was fake and it likely won't be until next week, but it has to be July now.

Is Yea Forums 90% zoomers now? I've played like 2 JRPGs in my life and I still have heard of Tower of Druaga.

>didn't drop until 8pm
Fucking hell was it that late?
I thought it was the middle of the day

>he says this while being a KOS-MOS fag
literally soulless waifubait

Fucking no. Came out of no where, people were scrambling since it was so late. No one knows why it is, but it must have some kind of logic to it.

pointless "leak"

We've seen them move with it. Olimar and Mega Man are finished

>Kills Iloyd, Heihashi and Three houses.
>"Pointless"

Heihachi would be cool tho

That gave me a laugh

Attached: 1432744287117.png (277x411, 139K)

TITILE OF THE VIDEO HAS BEEN CHANGED FROM "JULY" TO "SUMMER" THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

Attached: video edit.jpg (824x839, 144K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice

Attached: 1373421510693.png (640x480, 296K)

It should be a cast and move, but take a good bit of MP and it should only reflect so many projectiles, but also lasts for only 15 seconds. Normally Bounce should reflect as many projectiles as possible within a time frame, but I think that makes it too powerful for Smash. Fox's reflector is balanced not only by being unable to move, but breaking if taking too many hits. Maybe Bounce should also be the same? Too many reflects and it shatters, leaving Hero dazzed?

There is also the idea that the spell list is randomized somewhat. So you can't always count on having bounce be available.

Dammit. This either means that Hero is August and they fucked up. Or they wanted Hero's announcement to still be a surprise and didn't want something concrete like this to ruin it.

COPE. Hero isn't coming out until August

Grinch was real all along.

July is in summer

Attached: 1561136265292.jpg (474x348, 22K)

They wouldn’t have put it in the July vid it they didn’t mean it. They’re trying to surprise us. Probably.

o fuk

Attached: 1445884407723.jpg (104x178, 5K)

How do their interns keep fucking up?
>first accidentally leak castlekino
>then accidentally prove they're moving to release Hero

They would have shown Astral Chain if they ment Summer. Someone fucked up and has been executed by Sakurai

It does seem rather strange. They would have known the content of the video and PR making a title that wouldn't give false news should be easy, since this was suppose to be an announcement video. Unlike their other TV adverts. So then why change it? Surprises aren't really Nintendo's forte. It's done when it's done and they just tend to announce things because they can. PR panic on their own? Not knowing if they should have given a specific for Smash because they didn't get the go ahead from Sakurai?

>Change title to summer
>Delay Hero to mid-August at the earlist or first half of September at the latest or October 3 again for shit and giggles

Attached: af0.png (846x900, 448K)

This. It actually feels extremely good to be a fan right about now.

surely they would just be killed by it being released anyway, unless he's implying this shit is coming later (doubt it)

>implying lupin isnt already in

Attached: image.jpg (833x1168, 660K)

This is true. It also isn't like these adverts are made last minute. This would have been done at least weeks, if not a month before. So it isn't like they would have just gotten word that Smash wouldn't get Hero until later.

The only thing that makes sense is that Hero might have run into a recent issue that needed fixing. The original July release pushed back until August. Wouldn't be the first time something like this has happened with Nintendo patches. I remember XC2 having the NG+ patch delayed for an entire week because of an issue.

holy fucking shit

Judging by the quality of posts in the last several years, yes.

Still probably doesn't mean shit when we're guaranteed a patch this week for amiibo shit

I would be surprised if SE actually gave us 3 songs for FF. God damn they're fucking stingy

His VA is dead and they haven't recast him yet.

T7

Where have you been? He's talking about Ishizuka, who played him in Tag 2 and 7 after Daisuke Gori died, but now both the actor and the character are dead.

Attached: bitchwhat.jpg (287x260, 24K)

they're not fucking up

Do you think they were supposed to post that video after the Hero reveal, and that's why they changed it to "Summer"? Maybe some intern fucked up.

THE VIDEO TITLE NAME DOESN'T MEAN SHIT WHEN WE ALREADY KNOW WE'RE GETTING A PATCH THIS WEEK BECAUSE AMIIBO RELEASE IN EUROPE ON FRIDAY, PLUS THE EVO DEADLINE IS TOMORROW. THEY'RE LITERALLY JUST TRYING TO MAKE IT A SURPRISE FOR THE TIME BEING AND DOING A SHIT JOB AT IT, IT'S THE BELMONT LEAK ALL OVER AGAIN.

Attached: 1562121683660.jpg (300x300, 23K)

3 same songs for DQ

>Tantegel fields
>Tantegel fields - 8 bit version
>Tantegel fields - Hoes mad remix

>muh female quota
Kazooie counts

Attached: breegull-blaster.png (1037x812, 640K)

It's only partially them. SE even has problems of their own when it comes to the songs, since the composers own part of the rights for them. There was a whole problem with the Bard class in their MMO playing songs from other games, because the composers freaked out that they might be played on streams, which would mean less money for them. SE had to remove the ability to play those songs to get them to quiet down.

based ryan poster

Attached: GigaRyan.jpg (720x804, 181K)

I'm willing to bet they meant not everything in the video is coming this month, only the stuff that has actual release dates, and the stuff with release windows is coming later, in August at the earliest.

Have you thought that I want a girl because I like cute girls and not because some retarded SJW/moral fag/tranny bullshit?

If it was meant to be "Summer" releases, it would have shown Astral Chain

They did tho
>Astral Chain, Link's Awakening and FUCKING DQ11S being a noshow despite all releasing in the summer period and having only titles releasing in july

nah, between the castlevania leak, stage builder and this... someone's doing this purposely.

>I want a girl because I like cute girls
and you got one

Attached: 200px-Kazooie.png (200x223, 47K)

If that was the case, they would have included Astral Chain with it. No, they specifically changed it because either they fucked up with Smash and no one told advertisement that Hero was delayed. Or they wanted the announcement to be a complete surprise.

Fair point. That, and Fortnite S9 is crrently running, and they haven't said when Season 10 starts. I guess I've just been burned too many times before with Smash release dates.

>no geno costume

Attached: geno_hope.png (1015x504, 375K)

is this really a leak though? anyone could have guessed they would have come out this month

No, she is not even a cute monster girl, fuck you.

So who posted this "Geno Leak" I keep hearing about, since it wasn't Lupin. Why are people suddenly saying that he'll be a free character?

Probably the only way anyone could know who Gil is if they played Tower of Druaga on Namco Museum Vol 3 on the PS1. And even then, they would only recognize his name if they leafed through the text in museum mode.

Attached: 9B743DA6-D68B-4B40-B44A-C8D55205397F.gif (632x886, 197K)

The mii costumes are the leak as they deconfirms characters.

>it’s real
Christ how do they keep fucking up

Attached: 30A38645-E33C-4E91-BA32-53D323AD5F33.jpg (276x268, 8K)

I wonder who's behind this post

Attached: grunty.jpg (268x268, 22K)

Castle of caligastro is amazing even without seeing any of the series.

I only saw a few episodes and I absolutely loved that movie.

>just Hero, not Banjo

Attached: 1537501216266.gif (210x282, 1.28M)

here

that leak is bullshit, just some fag trying to piggyback off of the lupin leak

banjo is fall you dumb fucking bitch

What part of "Fall 2019" do you not understand?

Attached: noridedayosh.png (829x416, 328K)

Castle of Cagliostro is incredible, a lot of people like Mystery of Mamo.

There's been a ton of feature-length Lupin that's disposable. The Manga is ass, totally different from anime Lupin.

The 2nd Lupin TV series (red jacket) ran forever and is pretty good but the animation is pretty low-quality.

There's actually a current series on right now that runs on Adult Swim, blue jacket.

If you're going to watch anything, please watch Castle of Cagliostro.

I'm the only american on earth that played and enjoyed this game. I remember looking up how to get all the treasures and spending hours trying to beat the game. Eventually I beat Druaga, and I was so happy until I found out there were TWO more alternate towers to go through meaning I had to beat 120 more floors. Fuck that.

Lupin is not videogames so no.
That is the one and only rule.

Oh no we have a bunch of characters, new music, and now a neat mii outfit along with a new game that a majority of the community actually is hyped for....
Seething hard rn

The leak didn't claim lupin was in retard

I remember when I couldn't read and said dumb shit

BANJO COMES OUT IN FALL YOU DUMB ASSHOLE.

>some guy just claims more or less the same time of month as joker
>everything else he says must be true
uh

Oh shit. You are right.
Anyways some random retard with a Lupin image "leaked" something.
Lmao people still believe this shit.

Did you dink around in museum mode? I only had volumes one and three, but I played museum mode like crazy.

There are and they think he's not just a viable option for a Namco rep but the ONLY one, which is retarded because Dark Souls exists.

GUYS CHECK YOUTUBE AnD TWITTER HES FUCKING OUT RIGHT NOW

Museum mode was the best part of the game. Just so much shit you could learn about that wasn't easily found online (even today). Volume 5 had references to a really obscure comic/manga if I remember. I tried finding scans but no dice. Don't remember the name, but anyways bamco should make more compilations with virtual museums with the same omnipotent feel the old ones had.

kek

I know, nobody cares about them though. In all the Namco Museum releases they've done since, none have had a museum since Volume 5.

you're not funny and nobody likes you

Yeah, super monkey ball got announced

Attached: 1562864816879.jpg (768x960, 56K)

Almost as overdone than "HAHAHA HERO IS GOKU PFHHAHAHAHAHAHA"

>Tales, Souls and Xenogears freaks crawl out of their holes to argue again
>Namco won't even get a new character
>yfw

Attached: qn2coZu.png (496x430, 338K)

Attached: Slaps.jpg (700x350, 34K)

Attached: 9D3D31FE-F743-4408-99B7-CD92148899C6.jpg (250x185, 5K)

Post your face when CC2 steals a slot.

Attached: cc2-switch-soft-announcement3b.jpg (897x725, 166K)

What about the bot that without a fail posts when there's going to be an update?

>got shit on for suggesting costume theory was full of shit
>capcomfags and namcofags will now finally fuck off with their dumb mii shit
>mfw

Attached: 1536440876276.jpg (250x247, 6K)

The update for joker was only leaked 12 hours in advance so we'd have to wait a little longer

Care for a game, dear sport?
Well, my fancy has been reached so I would hope so.
Leon Kennedy will be shown off in October, the spookiest month of all, it just fits.
Crash Bandicoot will be shown off in December, which marks the one year mark for Ultimate's original release. They have to show off 'another icon'.
Geno will be free for those who bought the Fighter's Pass and $4.99 for those who didn't.
Now, king me, dear sport.

Attached: Care for a game, dear Janny.png (427x576, 310K)

Bamako literally helps makes the game, they should at least get one more character. Look how many people are interested in dragon quest now.

>No Geno Costume
>No Ágnes, Edea or Neku Costume ethier
gake and fay

>geno
dropped

>Chess
>king me
dumb frog poster

Naw it did and it’s fake as fuck, you’d think after people thought the Grinch was getting in people would stop believing this crud!!!

Lupin? The new era of anime character entries is upon us?

You two seem upset, but the truth hurts, I suppose.

Attached: Ehem.png (1000x1000, 120K)

What's all this about smelling good cunny?

Attached: 1536523701251.png (723x1406, 519K)

>some of my most wanted are Namco characters but they're extremely unlikely anyway
>in return, all the obnoxious rosterfags surrounding Namco characters will shut the fuck up
It's a worthwhile trade

Attached: 1556028376189.gif (500x333, 129K)

40ish minutes till d day
how is everyone holding up

I’m upset because you don’t know anything about chess and are just using the imagery to make yourself appear smarter than you are

prepared to get both hyped and dissapointed, god bless us all

It's probably not going to happen at this rate. See you guys in August instead. Though I wonder what fucked up so badly that they needed to delay a month, when they would have been sure of a July release before.

It's not happening, faggots. GOD

>august
literally confirmed for july thanks to some fuckup intern
>I wonder what fucked up so badly that they needed to delay a month
yeah i'm sure they discovered a game breaking bug in 1 hours instead of realising they fucked up with the video title

>Be literal who on Yea Forums
>Spout complete nonsense you made up on the spot/may be considered by at least one person in a smash thread
>Make up dates and times so people think you're reading a magical sheet of future sight paper
>Use a screenshot from an up and coming movie, preferably animated
>Get screenshot and worshiped as the herald of the word of Lord Sock Four-Eyes.
Ready, watch this
>Update 7/21 at 9am GMT.
>Mii costumes of Pepsiman, Goku, and Iwata.
>Hero stage has 9 songs, 3 remixes.
>Wii fit studio is being removed from the game and is being replaced by Palutena's Great 75m Hyrule Offensive City.
>Board the Platforms, 5 different shared levels based on difficulty like brawl
>Captain Falcon is a black woman now
>New mario rep named in the files: "PHDKOOPA"

Attached: stop it.png (867x468, 625K)

fake as fuck, gtfo

>>Mii costumes of Pepsiman, Goku, and Iwata
genuinely would love this

ok we get it, you're fucking delusional

The worst part is that autists keeps giving attention to the """"leakers""""

>Nintendo covering up tracks

Attached: 5C8DBE43-E350-447A-90E1-69C91D9B7619.jpg (1080x824, 157K)

Timings line up with both Joker's release and the EVO cutoff and there's a bit of delusion mixed in there as well because it'd be really nice to get him sooner rather than later.

holy shit.

D A M A G E C O N T R O L

Aw, poor little autist is jealous someone else got some (You)s.

>Astral Chain not part of the video
>It's summer guys! Trust us!

I wish that Nintendo twitter or the video description would just be up front about it if there was a mistake. It's going to be shitpost central for the rest of the month if July isn't the release.

5 MINUTES UNTIL NOTHING HAPPENS
5 MINUTES UNTIL EVERYTHING HAPPENS

EVERYBODY CHECK MIIVERSE NOW

Attached: file.png (350x268, 103K)

OH SHIT

Attached: image0_2.gif (200x200, 571K)

OH SHIT

twitter.com/SmashBrosJP/status/1151295452555304960

It's nothing.

Attached: 1563275862131.gif (396x223, 3.66M)

CONFIRMED EVO ILLEGAL
>CONFIRMED EVO ILLEGAL
CONFIRMED EVO ILLEGAL
>CONFIRMED EVO ILLEGAL
CONFIRMED EVO ILLEGAL
>CONFIRMED EVO ILLEGAL
CONFIRMED EVO ILLEGAL
>CONFIRMED EVO ILLEGAL

DONT DISAPPOINT

Attached: D2_v6iIW0AIcJL9.jpg (641x596, 43K)

>twitter.com/SmashBrosJP/status/1151295452555304960
t-thanks nintendo

People thinking Sakurai would give a shit about Evo is the most funny part of this to me.

It's over bros........we failed.......

Attached: hikari pq2 3.jpg (277x455, 26K)

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

Attached: sides.png (600x580, 572K)

Yup, thought so. Some idiot didn't communicate to Advertising that Hero was to be delayed and the July advert went up with Smash stuff.

WE WON LLOYDBROS!

Attached: 1511574657133.png (446x462, 167K)

WHAT THE FUCK IS TAKING THEM SO FUCKING LONG. ITS BEEN A WHOLE MONTH SINCE THE REVEAL.

I'm a bit sad but this being posted made it a bit funny also

Attached: joel.png (172x162, 19K)

>Tell three potential leakers three different things happening tonight.
>Leaker spills his guts like a retard.
>Turns out to be a spirit mode tweet.

Acting like you knew any better is just as stupid and delusional

Smash is dead to me.

twitter.com/smashbrosjp/status/1151295452555304960?s=21
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
B
T
F
O

They are taking way too fucking long to release these characters, how can they have everyone out by February if it takes three-four months to release a single fucking character?

>FEtards seethe
Do you really think we want byleth do you think actually fe fans are happy with the representation our game got?

It was four months since Jokers reveal till he got out.

He's not coming out until the last day of Summer.

god i fucking hate Tails.

Have fun with that Mii costume.

Reminder that sakurai wants the dlc out by 2020. Methinks hero is a October reveal.

You dont actually play smash your opinion is irrelevant

banjo will be out in october

Attached: 1540623977920.jpg (580x548, 34K)

>a single character and gimmicky stage every 3 months at least, possibly 4
>plus a random novelty mode you'll squeeze maybe 2 hours out of

the post-launch content feed for this game is actually pretty trash, even when compared to 4. Banjo's return is its saving grace as of now

Attached: D99VU_5UYAAa0ys.jpg (640x480, 23K)

>summer
>october

Lupin said hero is dropping tomorrow. There's still hope bros

please tell me you're fucking joking and you're not actually that dumb

>Only 7 songs

Attached: ACC42ECA-DDC1-4960-AEC2-B494300A07E3.png (628x719, 347K)

perfectly-nintendo.com/nintendo-maintenance-page/

If there's nothing at 8:50 AM ( europe ), it's over.

Attached: 1560855168761.jpg (1024x730, 97K)

"From July 19th (Fri), the spirit board event "Summer Enhanced Special Training! Experience Points and SP Triples" will be held for 3 days! During the event, experience points and spirit points available on the spirit board will be tripled."

c

People claiming that the twitter post deconfirms are retards, the leak specifically says 10 AM PST release

the maint is for the shitty spirits update i bet

>>>/r*ddit/

doubt it's a surprise release, even joker had 24 hours of prep time, I think it's over, rip evo

oh yeah theyre just gonna shadow drop the most important DLC character in Smash

why would they release Hero without any warning, but post about the spirit board? It's not coming this week.

>midgar gets new songs
Fake as fuck, how can anyone put stock in this?

The pre launch content feed was fucking trash too. Let's be real. It was a miserable 6 months of regurgitated old news. Remember when people got excited about the fucking Mario sunshine stage in the background of a screenshot. That was the first actual new reveal in months. And then their big reveal at the end for single player was the removal of trophies and the inclusion of glorified stickers. Oh and all those old modes you know and love are also butchered or gone. Smash "Ultimate" fucking pisses me off. It's literally just roster faggotry the video game.

You know, this kind of event would be perfect for DQ, since shit like Lucky shoes, or Metal Slimes, which naturally give fuck tons of experience. Really making me feel like it was delayed, but they went ahead with the event anyway and just changed the theme.

That was suppose to be the release of the character, Lupin never said that we would get a trailer and update for what 4.0 would contain, but Nintendo would be stupid not to cover it like they always do. If they aren't covering the 4.0 update, then it's not happening tomorrow.

Joker got confirmed and releaesd on the same day though?

Just like shadow dropping the first (by FP standards) and at that moment the most important DLC character.

those extra modes have been shit since brawl

They still HAVE to release an update by friday because of amiibos, don't lose hope

user.... it’s over... we’re waiting until August

revealed 6pm PST on tuesday, released 6pm PST wednesday

Deconfirm is the worst meme to come out of this shitty fanbase and you're all retarded.

But that won't be the 4.0 update. Even then, people were really only excited because it meant that Hero would make the EVO deadline. The dream is dead. They changed the video to Summer, because we aren't getting him in July.

the 2.0 update announcement went out earlier that week, sure, they didn't say it had piranha plant, but they still announced the patch.
joker was announced late tuesday, released late wednesday
its over

either way hero wouldn't get very far, the most interesting thing would be the nerfs/buffs for the cast. imagine if someone like palutena or joker got gutted.

It's literally just going to be for amiibos cause evo is in the way.

>Waiting until August
I never believed this shlock to begin with but we are barely past the halfway point of this month, dumbass

Fire Emblem releases next week, if Hero is not this week then we are waiting until August. Nintendo doesn’t want to take any hype away from the franchise they love shilling the most.

>hero got delayed
Nintendo is handling this season pass terribly. How the fuck will there be 4 more characters from August to February.

>dude guesses release based on when Joker was released
>everybody assumes he's right before anything he is even confirmed
What the fuck Yea Forums

>4 Hours for an event that doesnt even feature new spirits

no, its Server Maintenance, why does everyone think there has to be a reason other than that

sakurai said banjo wasn't even completed, so at least 3 months for him. god this dlc schedule is shit.

>Hero got delayed
Or they never considered releasing him in July in the first place. See you in August or first half of September

He had perfect timing for other announcements to pop up and then Nintendo released a July advert with Hero in it. That is the crux of it. It would have gotten barely any traffic otherwise.

It’s not even the leaker that everyone was believing, everyone just assumed it would be tonight because Nintendo made a video of July releases and included Hero. People assume it must mean this week since Fire Emblem releases next week, but they’ve since changed the title of the video to Summer releases.

Simple. It won't. The window will get extended.

Castle of Cagliostro is still the best movie.

PWEZE UNDERSTAN WII ARE TRRING OUR BESTU BUT MY ARM HURT SO VERRY VERRY MUCH

>comparing cringch to based Lupin sansei

>Nintendo is handling this season pass terribly.
>Joker released in Spring
>Hero to be released in Summer
>Banjo to be released in Fall
>4th character probably going to be released in Winter
>Last character releases in February
they're on schedule, why are you guys such massive retards?

A delay is extremely likely. We're most of the way through the window and we only have 1 of the 5 characters. Either they delay the fighter pass beyond February because they've been too incompetent to accomplish what they said they could, or they abruptly go "haha, we were only pretending to be retarded by dragging out the first characters! Here's all of the last characters ~1 month apart!"

I know which one I'm betting on.

>Kazooie is officially in to shit talk every Nintendo character and high status guest character of all time.

Still feels surreal. Kazooie shit talking everyone is in my head, but I really hope Grunty actually shit talks everyone in rhyme on Spiral Mountain.

>They are taking way too fucking long to release these characters
What did he mean by this?

He would never have been in an Advert that was going to be specifically for July. Hero had to have been settled for release by now, he's done, unlike Banjo. The only reason for the discrepancy is either a delay because of issues with the character and then concerns about running into FEs release date. Or the July release was only ever tentative and advertising still wasn't informed properly. In either case, someone in the chain fucked up and let advertising go through with a false ad. At least it was just a youtube vid and not a commercial broadcast. Easier to clean up.

Expect to see Journalists talking with Nintendo about why Hero was in the July advert, tomorrow.

Here is your EVO winning character, bros.

Attached: DF23AAF8-72A2-49D4-A980-F1C02B5BE56E.png (1000x707, 825K)

>A delay is extremely likely.
???

I don't know how people can possibly say that we'll get a second fighter pass. if it is apparently too hard for them to follow through with their original commitments.

>there are retards here because they can't wait for the season release

>4 months to get Joker
>~3.5 months to get Hero
>"HURR THEY'LL SUDDENLY SPEED UP AND FINISH THEM ALL BY FEB IN ~2 MONTHS EACH!"

you question the ability of Nintendo to be completely retarded that way? They're not working on one character at a time, they're working on all 4

>if it is apparently too hard for them to follow through with their original commitments
lmao why are you guys so impatient
did you expect all characters to be released by summer?

Learn to count. They gave themselves 14 months to release 5 characters. We're 8 months through that 14 month period (~60%) and only have 1/5 (20%) of the content. They're not on track to finish in time without speeding up. And there's not reason to believe they CAN speed up based on how badly they've handled things so far.

How hype would it be if the trailer for the fight DLC starts and nobody has a fuck it is at all but its taking place in the homerun stadium, and we see Yoshi and Ganondorf getting impressive scores, then somebody off screen (but we see the bat he swings) give its the biggest fucking smack of all time, and everyone is stunned with awe, then the camera swings to him and he says I'M A FORCE OF NATURE

>hero doesn't get released today
>that means hes not coming out until august

jesus christ people stop being so reactionary

Attached: 1547336596174.jpg (1024x547, 54K)

I mean, money of course. Companies then to ignore their own incompetency or faculties when thinking about money.

>Piranha Plant released in February
>Joker released in April
>Hero releasing soon
>Banjo releasing in Fall
>It's been confirmed that they worked on Joker, Hero and Banjo at the same time
REEEEEEEEE I NEED MY SMASH BROS CHARACTERS
THIS LEAK I TRUSTED THAT WAS POSTED ON Yea Forums PROMISED I'D GET MY SmASH BROS CHARACTER TODAY

They're not going to release him during Fire Emblem's release week.

I kinda doubt they'd release him between the 29th through 31st but it's possible.

We're 8 months in. We have a completed character, a character that's soon to be released and a character that's finished enough to show off already. It's likely that the development team is going to start working on the 4th and 5th characters now so that they can be released in the winter and in February. Why are you guys shitting yourselves over nothing?

I'm resigned to Hero coming in late summer at this point, like in the later half of August or even the first half of September, because that's totally still summer it's not, especially considering he has a metric fuckton of spells that they're trying to make work in a balanced enough way. I'm sure they've realized by now that making his moveset as accurate to the original games as possible is a much bigger undertaking than they initially thought.

Attached: accept.jpg (500x427, 207K)

I actively want Edelgard, wouldn't mind Byleth.

If they wanted to keep with a good content feed it should have gone like:
>PPlant in February
>Joker in April
>Hero in June
>Banjo in August
>#4 in October
>#5 in December
Instead we get massive news droughts and spaces in between characters with no consistency. It’s a bit of a hype killer. 3-4 months with only one character released is a massive amount of down time.

and what exactly is stopping him from releasing this week?

>Get told up front that all the characters will be released by February 2020
>NOOOOO THEY SHOULD RELEASE A NEW CHARACTER EVERY TWO MONTHS

Shut the fuck up you cringe nincel Sakurai cock sucker keep eating the shit daddy soccerman shovels onto your plate while you tug at his tiny balls all you tendies are the fucking same

Generally when devs give time frames like that they don’t wait until the literal last month to release everything.

Because that would mean very uneven pacing for their releases. Doing what you would suggest would mean that we waited huge chunks of time for characters 1, 2, and 3, only to have 4 and 5 come out comparatively close together. That raises the question of what the fuck was the holdup for the first 8 months? If Banjo's so close to being done, why are we going to have to wait until probably late October for him?

>10 am pst
>2 am in Japan

Are you serious, user??

tl;dr you can watch movies at just about any point since the series doesn't have much in the way of continuity. I would strongly advise against starting with Woman Named Fujiko Mine as far as the series go, and give you a heads up that part 4 and 5 as well as WNFM have their own plot that runs throughout their show as opposed to parts 1, 2 and 3

Attached: 1430054401875.jpg (2200x1530, 982K)

>Generally when devs give time frames like that they don’t wait until the literal last month to release everything
And we were told when to expect Joker, Hero and Banjo. What the hell are you going on about?

>"We're going to release 5 characters within 14 months"
>Ok, so 14/5=2.8, a character should be out roughly every 2.5 months
>First character takes 4 months
>Second character takes 3.5 months
>Third will probably take 3 months
>Hm, these numbers aren't working out. They're not gonna hit their deadline at this rate
>"NOOOO THEY SHOULD RELEASE A NEW CHARACTER EVERY TWO MONTHS!!!!"

You're retarded.

Remember how many times Brawl was delayed.

You've never met Nintendo, have you?

Attached: D45yrVPWkAAAYGm.jpg (894x612, 66K)

GENO WILL NEVER-EVER GET IN SMASH!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NIGGERS?!?

At the pace we are going at Hero will be released in August and Banjo would be released in November/December. The last two DLC characters are going to be released very closely to each other. The pacing is just strange.

there is a maintenance scheduled for july 23, here's your hero release date

>Get told there was no significant work done on Joker by the time the game was released
>NOOOOOO IT'S 14 MONTHS FOR FIVE CHARACTERS THEY SHOULD HAVE RELEASED JOKERS 2.5 MONTHS AFTER THE RELEASE NOW THE PASS IS GOING TO GET DELAYED
you guys are fucking retards lmao

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU STOLE THOSE DRAGON QUEST BOYS OUT OF THEIR JULY RELEASE?! NOW THANKS TO YOU THEY WON'T EVEN GET THEIR LONG OVERDUE REP IN THE SUNDAY FINALS.

ZILCH, NADA! EVEN THE JAPANESE ARE CALLING IT QUITS ON EVO!

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS ALSO MEANS LUPIN?! IT MEANS THE ROSTERFAGGOTRY YOU'VE BROUGHT WILL CONTINUE TO CLOG UP THE BOARD. THE WORLD DOESN'T NEED ANOTHER SWORDSMAN, LET ALONE ONE WHO WIELDS TWO! AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THAT PINOCCHIO THINGAMAJIG.

YOU THOUGHT I WOULDN'T FIND OUT AFTER ALL THIS HUH?! WELL THIS ACE INSPECTOR WILL NEVER GIVE UP PUTTING YOU BACK TO YOUR PLACE. YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH IT THIS LONG!

Attached: zenigata.gif (500x375, 536K)

>fortnite is a fan favorite on switch
yikes.

Attached: 1560100438772.jpg (540x519, 54K)

>At the pace we are going
Not, at the pace you think we're going because you're an impatient manchild and you're already assuming they're going to release the characters the latest they possibly can. It's like how you retards assumed Joker was going to get released at the end of April for no fucking reason.

8 pm pst is 12 noon japan time.

They knew what they were getting into. Sakurai states he makes all the new characters have crazy gimmicks completely unique to them

based

The faggot thinks they work characters separately and with equal time, it's pointless to argue with him.

>for no fucking reason.
There was a reason: The Persona concert that was going around at that time. We all thought Atlus would save as many Persona announcements as they could for the event (P5S, P5 Royal, PQ2 infodump, and Joker in Smash).

That's not a good reason at all. There was never a good fucking reason to assume that Atlus had that much power over when and how Joker should be released. Why is Yea Forums so fucking retarded?

My only gripe with Castle of Cagliostro is that the movie-only cast tend to be jarring due to clashing with the artstyle. You got this Monkey Punch artstyle of the leads vs. The Miyazaki style movie characters, and even on some scenes Lupin turns into a Miyazaki.

Still a great film worth watching.

Scorbunny's evo will be the last DLC character. Screencap this.

does anyone have that horribly youtube compressed screengrab of banjo

>Nintendo
>Picking a Pokemon character
Why? This isn't Sakurai we're talking about.

>GATORNIGGER WILL NEVER BE IN SMASH
>SHITTY SPACE DRAGON WILL NEVER BE IN SMASH
>BANJOKE WILL NEVER BE IN SMASH
While I personally doubt that Geno will be one of the last two, you're just asking to be in a montage picture

The famitsu article implies they're practically done with most of him.

He's their character. That should have been reason enough for a good chunk of people myself included

Attached: shrugmania.png (294x384, 118K)

>Charizard
fire
>Greninja
water

please

>No fucking Crono costume
>But you get unrelated Bamco shit with a SE character
why?

Attached: 1540513908809.jpg (1050x651, 61K)

its coming after EVO I'm telling you, last year Nintendo announced a Smash Direct on the smash finals on sunday, this years would be no different.

Another user, how do I enter into the series in general? I've only seen a few of the red jacket episodes from the Adult Swim era.

characters aren't actually released when they're done, just likes games aren't actually released when they're done. particularly with companies like nintendo, things are released at times that best work for their overall marketing strategy, which makes both this week and next unlikely for the hero to release.

You basically played the worst game to jump into though. The best games to enter into the series are 1, 4, 8, or 11.

There's still the fact of the matter that an update of some sort this week IS COMING because of amiibo launching in europe on friday, that's not speculation, that's a goddamn fact.

And if they did fuck up and Hero IS coming in July, why the fuck wouldn't they just release them together if it's already so late into the month?

Attached: 1540686189614.jpg (589x363, 36K)

Thing is: I don't disagree with you. That's just how little I trust Nintendo with meeting release windows.

>He's their character.
But Sakurai and Nintendo have always had total control over how and when a character releases in Smash. Atlus and the other 3rd party companies are only responsible in loaning the character to Sakuai and keeping tabs on character accuracy.

>lloyd and heihachi mii costume
Chosen Undead Chads win again

Attached: Pepe rasengan .jpg (840x544, 62K)

>That's just how little I trust Nintendo with meeting release windows.
But it's Smash Bros. It's the only thing that's likely to get released on time since Sakurai's pretty good at managing his resources and Nintendo themselves aren't too involved in development.

What pisses me off is the seemingly intentional deprivation of info. Look at that July video that they quickly changed to summer. They couldn't even commit to that. Why? "Of course, we at Nintendo know he's coming out in July, but we don't want you knowing that! We want you in the dark until the night before he comes out!" For what purpose? They clearly know what day he's coming out at this point. What is lost by letting us know what that date is? Just fucking say when it is, stop playing these games.

Brawl would like a word with you on that.

Yeah that was my point. There probably just testing him for bugs and shit.

Are you some Zoomer who doesn't remember the Brawl fiasco? We were told that was going to be a Wii launch title, then it got delayed 5 or 6 times until 2008.

Versus the other points of the game.

Purposely delayed so that they could add more characters at the last minute. It's the sort of delay you want to actually happen since it's more content added.

>why the fuck wouldn't they just release them together if it's already so late into the month?

Evo.

>They don't want their newest character on Evo
lol ok

GIVE ME BACK MY BITCOIN LUPIN

A Brawl-like delay can never happen again since DLC exists and they didn't want to have DLC for Brawl.

you two are retards lol

They haven't given a shit over Evo for the past 10 years if their support for Melee was anything to go by.

Two reasons. 1. They don't want consumers holding onto money right before a major release. They want you spending money on other games, not on smash DLC.

2. They don't want to freak out other companies that might have a release window for a game in july. That will make them worried that their numbers underpreformed because of Smash DLC. This is part of the reason for third party relationship degredation, they hated going up against Nintendo games on Nintendo's system. So Nintendo purposefully obscures and delays games to accommodate them.

thread theme

When has Nintendo ever cared about Evo? Remember: They tried to get Melee shut down in 2013, and while they do sponsor it, it's always felt like an afterthought to them, like, "Oh yeah, Evo's coming up again. Uh, just throw together a teaser for the next Smash Direct."

ONE of Brawl's delays was to add Sonic, but the game had multiple delays. They flat out lied and said the game would come out with the Wii, even though Sakurai had never even been asked about the game when Iwata said that.

Wtf is this guy's unique gimmick? Sucking?

Attached: 1562267641891.jpg (1280x720, 231K)

FTFY
youtube.com/watch?v=WI0mSEzttx8

>Nintendo promising to have a Smash Bros before Sakurai was even asked to start on Brawl means that Sakurai's bad at managing his resources
???

The user I replied to implied they are saving the release for evo, retards.
Plus, Melee wasnt giving them any money, why would they sponsor it

what if they're just releasing later in the day for nips, it's only like noon for them right now

Attached: 1557264603595.jpg (1288x1136, 140K)

This makes a lot of sense. Americans clearly don't give a shit about Dragon Quest so why base their information dumps around us?

There was 16 slots datamined in the game, even assuming there is a pass 2 I hope to god its more consistent and better revealed than this
Also 16 means there would be two more passes with 5 each and 1 extra, the "Geno is a bonus"meme sorta supports this unless he appears as a mii outfit again

>datamined slots
literally worthless

>Didn’t immediately get Hero
>actually thinking he was delayed for August

Fucking August?
Really now?
Some of you assholes are even saying he’s delayed till September

Attached: B1ADEB7E-C2E9-4335-A082-2DBF2B6A4D73.png (828x536, 376K)

That's just how jaded we've become with Nintendo at this point.

No, it's an autistic mental breakdown because you didn't get a new Smash Bros character today.

He's not coming out next week and fucking up Fire Emblem's launch.

It would be if was 50 or 100 like previous games but 16 is oddly specific number and falls in line with the idea of 2 more passes

All right, I'll admit waiting until September is a bit ludicrous.

Attached: d5a.jpg (373x373, 16K)

It's only an "oddly specific" number because you want it to mean something

Free bonus for the pass was the Mii Costume.
Leon isn't getting added, Travis is. He's actually got a relevant game coming to Switch, unlike a bunch of remakes. Although 5 and 6 are releasing just in time for October so it's not entirely out there. You're right about Crash though.

Joker fucked up the season pass schedule change my FUCKING mind

>smelee

>Joker takes as long as a typical Smash Bros DLC character
>J-JOKER FUCKED UP THE RELEASE SCHEDULE REEEEEEEE

No shit I literally just said what it could mean

get fucked lupin tards

Attached: 1561343316679.png (228x228, 80K)

Green Jacket > Red Jacket

>Nothing there mentions geno.
That's why people are getting uppity

I'm not giving up hope until maintenance starts, it's possible they'll just release it later tonight so it's later in the day for nips.

Attached: 1537247748296.jpg (369x434, 31K)

stop being retarded by trying to find some hidden deeper meaning to something as useless as datamined slots

user there's 6 bosses besides Master Hand (who is already playable) and Galeem/Dharkon
>Dracula
>Rathalos
>Marx
>Ganon
>Giga Bowser
>Galleom

2 fighters passes and a playable boss mode would make 16 slots up, (It's safe to assume that they would need character slots, think of how slot 0 in 64 is Master Hand)

im-fucking-plying the hyper jews at squeenix would add so much as three final fantasy songs (original, non-remix) to the already bursting number they've graced smash bros with

Attached: 1447292265778.jpg (531x681, 53K)

>Joker takes as long as a typical Smash Bros DLC character
>Joker takes 4 months
>It's typical for them each to take 4 months
>This means the final DLC will be released in August 2020
>"The DLC schedule isn't fucked up, guys!"

Ok retard

No
there was 30 at launch but the 16 now have Jokers and Plants data added to them

i think everyone can agree that pink jacket worst jacket

I don't buy it.
This kind of content is usually announced in their own trailer for the update. Specially something like Homerun Contest.

That just gives me hope for him being the 4th or 5th DLC.

You are aware that they're working on multiple characters at the same time, right?

And yet they're dragging out their releases. If Banjo is at a similar level of completeness to Hero, then they could release him in September to give Hero some time to bring in sales, then release Banjo. But I bet you they won't. I bet you we'll be sitting here come late October and going "when's Banjo coming, guys?" even though he'll have been finished for months by that point.

>Joker takes 4 months
>Plant, Replay editor and Stage Builder just magically appeared with no work whatsoever

Right, so in theory 3 passes (which would be similar amounts of support as SFV) and Plant makes it a round 16.

I don't even think there's 15 characters left I'd want to add.

>And yet they're dragging out their releases.
???

It’s supposed to be for Today you dumb

The leak is wrong

i thought the lupin leak was targeted for tomorrow at 10 AM PST

Can you type anything other than "???" If you think Banjo was worked on alongside Hero, and Hero is coming soon, then Banjo is also done. Yet Banjo won't be out for months, so they're just sitting on him.

>Midgard gets 3 new songs
Now I know this is completely fucking fake

Attached: 1473037356774.jpg (540x603, 62K)

>September direct is a regular thing
>Perfect timing for a drop and trailer for DLC4
>DLC4 drop mid-November (similar time to the last pre-launch direct)
>DLC5 either at the game awards again or the anniversary of the game's launch
>Released in January, similar schedule to Plant

It's really not dragged out.

When does Banjo release according to this? Because if it's October, then you're saying there will only be a 1 month gap between Banjo and character 4, but all the gaps we've had so far have been way more than 1 month.

Posts in Yea Forums show why they don't work in business.

The release being tomorrow
Meaning if it’s copying Joker the video should be for today

I meant Banjo releasing after the September direct, which also reveals DLC4.

>Hero
>most important DLC character
Lmao. We all know character 5 is going to be the biggest deal ever.

>sakurai giving us the old "hot or cold?"

Fucking kino

Attached: 1560086583979.jpg (845x1036, 392K)

That means it needs to be the ultimate BTFO. Any ideas Yea Forums

>Namco Costumes in a squeenix pack

>No Geno, with his excuse being that he can’t remember but he fucking remembers Daruga Knight

Nope

>If you think Banjo was worked on alongside Hero
???
it was literally confirmed
Joker, Hero and Banjo were all being worked on together. Joker was given higher priority because they planned for him to release earlier. Hero is being given more priority because his planned release date is sooner. They aren't sitting on Banjo, you retarded baboon.

Steve. Goku. Sans.

>We had 4 dlc characters in smash 4 by June
You were saying?

I hope so, but that would be a quicker pace than we've seen so far. Seems optimistic.

I hate to fucking say it but that would be Goku.

eventhubs.com/news/2019/mar/24/super-smash-bros-ultimate-has-16-dummy-character-slots-set-aside-world-light-according-data-miner/
Yep its
WoL character slots that the plant and Joker were added too, so it would be 2 DLC packs with 5 characters and if we count the Plant that puts all of them combined at 16. Another pass is not garunteed but I don't think anyone would be suprised if they did another considering how long this game is suppose to last

>One new character
>And three characters that have already been in Smash
You were saying?

Chill out, it's fake

I don’t think they’ll do another pass, I do think they’ll release extra DLC characters no ones expecting like Corrin’s reveal in Smash 4.

>it was literally confirmed
???

Would probably be a character that resonates well with both Japan and America like Dovakin or Chosen Undead.

There's no fucking way that they work on one character entirely then move to the next, etc.

Whilst I certainly doubt they'll rush their DLCs, that schedule gives them something to push Smash for their holiday marketing in as well as the new year drought.

When they showed Joker off, Sakurai even admitted he was nowhere near ready hence the trailer being the way it was. We've seen gameplay of both Hero and Banjo, so things being a little quicker would add up.

>Japan
>Skyrim

>Unironically wanting the worst tales of protag
Yikes

>he doesn't know

You'd be surprised how receptive they are of the game.

twitter.com/PushDustIn/status/1123595820169777158
OH NO NO NO DELAYBROS
SAKURAI IS SUPPOSED TO WORK ON THE DLC ONE CHARACTER AT A TIME
HE CAN'T POSSIBLY WORK ON MULTIPLE CHARACTERS AT ONCE THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

This is something that could be easily resolved with just slightly more open communication from Sakurai, but of course that's asking too much.

>HE CAN'T POSSIBLY WORK ON MULTIPLE CHARACTERS AT ONCE
???
Who said that?

>The last character needs to be the ultimate BTFO
Well, if it's the final character, who can you add? After all there's No More Heroes.

I mean I get that he enjoys his secrecy with the game, but a few updates in his Famitsu Column really wouldn't hurt.

Attached: file.png (300x329, 55K)

you're the one throwing an autistic fit over that fact

>Dovahkiin
Take off the mask, Todd

Attached: loads shotgun with malicious intent.png (1000x779, 582K)

???
I never said he couldn't work on multiple characters, just that regardless of working on them, they still space them out 3 and a half to 4 months so far, which does not line up with finishing by Feb.

You were saying?

Attached: 8o3j8fcmfci01.png (1046x589, 1016K)

>Releasing a character in the spring, summer and fall doesn't align with finishing by February
???

>who is emile
>who is assderp
>who is that faggot from tempest
>and that faggot from innocence
>and sorrey
there are much worse tales MC you colossal retard EOP

did we get any sort of heads up for plant?

Attached: 1532404273973.jpg (1440x1410, 282K)

Almost everyone tunes out Mii Costume info automatically to some extent simply because it isn't the main content, that being said I'm still not sold on this

So joker did mess up the fighter pass schedule confirmed? persona babbys get FUCK out of my smash thread your shill pick is old news

this. fuck joker.

Skyrim was huge pretty much everywhere, including Japan

He's right. It's going to look weird when the final two are released 1.5 months apart, likely in December and then Feb. While the rest took 4 months between. The only way it will make sense is if the final two release with no added content like Stage Builder, which would delay the patch, even with the character finished and no major first or third party releases that would ensure a later release.

Obviously it doesn't matter, as long as they are on schedule, but the question kind of comes up that maybe they didn't need to target Feb and even with the target, no one would fault them for releasing earlier then expected. It makes people think there is another reason for Feb 2020.

>It's going to look weird when the final two are released 1.5 months apart
Why?

no

Not really. We assumed he would be released in February, but then out of nowhere, here comes version 2.0, with Plant, on January 29, a whole two days before the Plant offer ended.

>While the rest took 4 months between.
It took two months for Piranha Plant. Two more months for Joker. Hero is likely going to be released in July, so three months. Are you retarded?

>It took two months for Piranha Plant
almost but not quite

>Ultimate released early December
>Piranha Plant released late January
less than two months then

I imagine it's more that since they were adding Stage Builder, they wanted to release it with a fighter in an update. I can only imagine this delayed his release by a really long time.

>More Square.
>Uses swords.
>Pod can taunt like Joker and DQ.
>Not E-rated.
>Only 1 well known game in the whole series.
>Thought to not be in cause Soulcalibur VI.
>Just about 0 connection to Nintendo.
>Makes YouTubers jizz anyway.

Attached: 2BComp.jpg (960x758, 77K)

Dark Souls rep is not happening.

GENO

>FEtards
>Caring about Smash

Never shitpost again with Veemo ever again faggot.

based

Start with the movies. Castle of Cagliostro and Secret of Mamo. Every other Lupin thing that comes after is kind of like one of those movies. Watch the parts in whatever order, Part 1 is fantastic but each have their strengths. All are readily available on Crunchyroll