Half of the game is filler

>half of the game is filler
>horrible demon bossfights
>overpriced skills even on NG+

Gameplay is good but gets boring and repetitive by stage 3 or 4.

Anyone who rate this above 5/10 is out of his mind.

Attached: 220px-God_Hand_(2006_Playstation_2)_video_game_cover_art (1).jpg (220x311, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KuEtf0qqE_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

best action game of all time
I enjoyed Viewtiful Joe and Okami when they came out but I never heard of God Hand before Yea Forums

best thing I found through this website, along with the original XCOM

My biggest complaints are that you can't replay levels and that the dynamic difficulty system makes enemy attack patterns harder to learn.

Apart from that, it's great.

this guy comes around, slaps your gf's ass, and mumbles something about his impetuous style
wat do

Attached: gh tj.png (200x326, 86K)

game over 15 times until I finally beat his ass

>makes enemy attack patterns harder to learn
but thats a plus

Spam low kick

Attached: gh imp.jpg (891x300, 164K)

It's annoying, normal should be fixed at lvl 3.

I fucking love fighting the gorilla. Also, when did you all stop using the base straight/jab as your combo starters, and what did you replace them with?

Sugar Gene Combo, or one of those other moves that hits multiple times. Probably around stage 3.

fuck meant to reply to

I chin up cancel after stage 2.
Switch to straights/jabs for bossfights
Then one of those 3hit skills.

what was his fucking problem?

he just wanted to make new friends

It depends, sugar gene combo or stinging butterfly are great starters for regular goons but are pretty cancerous when it comes to fighting certain bosses. Way easier to get punished into hitting an enemies block becuase of how fast they are. You can never go wrong with jab/straight though.

>he isn't updodging

Attached: 1561801796238.png (159x161, 21K)

>Game universally reviled on Yea Forums for awful gameplay and shitty cinematics
>OUR GUY SsethTzeentach makes a video showing that the game is actually not as shit as it is
>Game explodes in popularity but the game remains shit

not being able to replay levels is fair criticism, but the dynamic difficulty thing is great, it makes the game for me, it makes the game a challenge right from start. The control you have over the difficulty bar and the game telling you exactly when its getting ready to fuck you in the ass is the thing that makes it great.

Agreed, but it doesn't take long for starting to adapt and kicking ass.
It's actually boring going back to normal once you unlock hard difficulty, since the game is only "souls difficult" the first time you play it.

Attached: 1556297109589.jpg (486x457, 65K)

*Updodges you*
*Taunts you*
*Culminates your playthrough with a fight that tests all your skills*
Why was it so perfect bros?

Attached: azel.jpg (250x300, 14K)

I style on him without using my God Hand.

Attached: 1433768888702.gif (560x485, 27K)

>he doesn't play hardmode

I always put a Guard Breaker in slot 3.

>God Hand universally reviled on Yea Forums
Since when? Have you never been on this board before?

Because Devil May Sly is the best boss song there is that's why.
Along with the fact that he is the greatest example of "you but better" there is when it comes to boss fights, even better than vegil.
The guy can also ball buster you back for fucks sake.

>Game universally reviled on Yea Forums

Attached: eddie.webm (395x477, 1.11M)

>tourist pretending he knows what he's talking about

>taking the bait

Attached: 1560413647277.png (341x451, 283K)

So are you admiting that you never posted on this board before Seth's video came out?

run around and throw things at him

Yea Forums always liked this game since i started posting over 10 years ago. i've never played it but it probably is shit like every other Yea Forums meme game.

if we don't refute the bait, someone new might come along and believe it

You cant join the cool kids group if you dont like God Hand and Metal Gear Rising

>Game universally reviled on Yea Forums for awful gameplay and shitty cinematics
Yea Forums has been on this game's dick since before it even came out in japan. Its half the reason i burned the japanese version when it came out.

Get that SHIT box art the FUCK outta here!

Attached: 4723-god-hand.jpg (700x491, 152K)

I want a God Hand movie directed by Stephen Chow

youtube.com/watch?v=KuEtf0qqE_w

Looks like shit

A masterpiece.

>box art will never be this good again

Attached: 1535848733919.png (868x653, 518K)

This game sold 60k last I checked. How did everyone on Yea Forums find out about it?

The game is too videogamey, it wouldn't work as a movie. Id rather have an hd remake, but with todays climate, i dont really think there is place for anything god hand.

I loved giving Gene multi hitting moves for every attack starting with the mach punch or whatever it's called that hits 5 or 6 times

I bought the game after I started watching KFJ's LP of it. This was all the way back in 2008 when physical copies were still being sold in stores.

>>overpriced skills even on NG+
Do you suck at Blackjack?

They literally tell you how to win. The dealer never bets over 17.

Rab Florence.

>Weak bait threads trying to shit on this
Get a brain. All of you.

Attached: 1563294685473.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

Peasant

Attached: God Hand.jpg (1931x1047, 580K)

>le epic style webm

Have sex.

godhand is the israel of video games. you aren't allowed to criticize it.

>I am so affraid of gameplay

bait or not, KILL YOURSELF

No one is saying the gameplay is bad, learn to read or kys

how do I have a satisfying sex life like you?

Agreed.

Not really. It causes inconsistent gameplay. Having dynamic difficulty isn't inherently bad when done like RE4, but literally changing movesets on the fly just because the player is doing well doesn't lend itself to a smooth play experience or a good, solid difficulty curve. Ultimately there is a reason no game does this anymore. It creates a janky, schizophrenic difficulty curve that's very obvious.

then stop whining about a webm and fuck off dumb nigger

By dad just randomly bought it for me

Stop using webms as arguments you retarded piece of shit

>Gameplay
>repetitive
you can do a lot of things. If you spam sqare, then go play god of war

Attached: 651561561.gif (400x300, 3M)

if you don't like the dynamic difficulty just play on hard mode where it's turned off.

Wish there was a way to have multiple movesets instead of having to pause the game to switch moves around.
Also wish there was a fast minor lock on that targets the closest enemy since the roulette attacks do that, but they also force the game into slow motion.

t. IGN

How do I beat the blade demons? I beat the entire game playing mostly in level 1 and 2. I am replaying it, spend all my time in level 3 or die now, but the blade demons fucking end me every time.

>look how i keep beating a dead enemy and launch him as a projectile.

Gets boring quickly.

>activate god hand
>make sure he knows i can't beat him without it
>eat his orange
>turn 360 degrees
>next area

stop getting scared of gameplay footage and go back to your movie game comfort zone, you disgusting branless mongoloid

Taking straight and jab off your first two hits is a huge newbie mistake. Straight has the fastest startup in the game and that makes a huge difference in getting pressure going and getting counterhits.

The best square combo setup is straight, jab, stinging bee, floating butterfly. You should be using guard break duck cancel after jab unless they're broken or dizzy, starting with multihits is asking for them to burst/counter

Rreminder that Bayo and Ninja gaiden always did what God hand did but better. NG being a better game about difficulty, and Bayo being a better combo based game

drunken twist works good on this guy

>half of the game is filler

With a combat system that good you ought to give it room to breathe, or you wind up like The Wonderful 101. Do you need a setpiece every 5 minutes or something?

Attached: mad cute pom.jpg (640x799, 67K)

I always felt like using the God Hand was cheating so I never used it. Made it a lot of more fun

This. I love to build and set up my own combos in those two games

Does he not know I'm brutal and ruthless?

Attached: thats rad.gif (480x270, 1.79M)

Bayo is not a better combo system and can you NGfags go one thread without hamfisting it into the conversation

I nearly always tried to counterhit with high side kick but otherwise I agree this works great.

As much as I love Bayo, I have to admit it... Dial combos are not that deep and fun to use.

Gene's duck is the single most entertaining defensive option in any action game ever made.

Attached: un fuckin believable.png (800x1068, 397K)

Just duck and reverse sweep. They always punish immediately if you hit their guard so getting a counter on the sweep is pretty free. When they're on the ground you can do the axe kick into air launch kick combo, or fully charge an uppercut while they're trying to get up. Or fully charge an uppercut when they're at a distance and hit them when they finally try to get close to you. Or just land guard breaks and rape their face with punches. Sidestep into high kick when they're doing the spinning blade thing also works too, though they might go farther than intended sometimes.

Does anyone actually bother using more like 3 or so combos in bayo?

>literally defending soulless filler stages

You're just an angry fanboy

Attached: 1562880613943.jpg (750x937, 83K)

Attached: I SUMMON UP THE POWER OF THE GOD HAND.jpg (1440x1429, 133K)

>scared of gameplay

Attached: 1562581834370.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

>people are still giving this thread (yous)
Other than the more prominent e-celeb shit, the thing I hate most about nu-Yea Forums is how all you fags always take garbage bait. Shitty threads like this keep getting bumped and no one is ever thick-skinned enough to just ignore them. But hey this is going to keep happening because all of you have the mental fortitude and IQ of my toenails. Fuck this board and you, the retard reading this.

Attached: Persona.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

you tried your best. Have another you.

Who gives a fuck about the retards posting bait, a good half of the thread is people discussing the game.

But how many people can I dragon kick into the milky way (milky way) in bayonetta

Huh if you can counter that attack they do after you hit a guard I think that may make them much easier. I'll try that.

but did he bang olivia?

Attached: 1547479071119.png (110x153, 2K)

Yeah, once you do that you'll find they're more easy to handle. Only really annoying thing about them is when they get behind you and you're stuck in some weird camera angle. At that point just run away and use the roulette to slow down time and figure out where they are again. I gotta ask though, why not try Hard mode for your second playthrough?

She's too crazy for Gene

Level die all the time seemed too hard when I started but I might be able to slowly do it now, probably.

She wasn't sexy enough.

I jumped straight in after my first playthrough of eating shit at level 1/2 as well and I managed to make it through alright, so I'm pretty sure you'll be able to as well. Though I mainly did it since I couldn't be bothered building up back to level DIE every time I died fighting bosses that were casual filtering me. That and getting multiple deaths on Hard mode means you build up a lot of DIE scores at the end of a chapter and make tons of cash, making more moves available to you earlier.

>i can't accept criticism

Attached: 1562582532492.png (884x874, 714K)

Such a sexy man.

Attached: tumblr_mv5hu11rLj1qkeiyqo1_1280(2).png (356x1768, 38K)

>tumblr

even if you span square there is a shit ton of variety

It's my own comic you fuck ass.
Tumblr has a use when you want to draw shit and put it somewhere.

Yea Forums used to be a haven for underappreciated quality games. The niche, great games that most of the public forgot about fucking flourished here.

You draw like shit please don't post ever again

Most of the thread is just talking about videogames. A thread taking bait about a good videogame is far better than another fucking smash DLC thread, or another fucking consolewar thread, or another fucking e-celleb thread, or another fucking off-topic greentext image-bait thread, or another god damn fucking politics thread.

>Try to play hard
>Get filtered at the gay guys
How bad am I guys, be honest.

Attached: 1506619943330.jpg (640x640, 97K)

This
Normal Die is actually harder than Hard Die after spending enough time on the latter

Damn user you're right I should never draw again.
Thanks for the fruitful advice.

The warehouse is one of the hardest stages, save the godhand and roulette for the gays.

>It's my own comic
Fucking kek.

Sorry my bad.
Here you go.

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 77K)