There are "men" hyped for this game

there are "men" hyped for this game.
let that sink in.

Attached: animal cutesy.png (632x867, 413K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_media_franchises
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hello kitty is the second highest grossing franchise, absolutely demolishing any franchise you like by at least 10 billion dollars
let that sink in

Hardly men, they're the lowest denominator. It doesn't get any lower, and they are aware of this fact but they have sunk so low there's no way to change now.

id fuck both of them at the same time

Hello Kitty might be the most soulless brand on the planet. Pretty much designed for boring womanchildren.

this but with My Melody instead

>there are "men" hyped for this game.
That's not the upcoming game, that's the phone app.

>there are "men" hyped for this game.
But user, isn't this for the cell phone game that's out already? Why are people hyped for the game that's out already?

The only reason to play Animal Crossing

Attached: 1562610995567m.jpg (1024x658, 102K)

Insecure about your masculinity, eh?

PSA: Female anthro are for human cock.

Nobody actually likes Pocket Camp, they just pretend to so they can have something to help cope over the wait for New Horizons even though there's four mainline games I'm sure they haven't actually 100% completed

>hello kitty is the second highest grossing franchise
I just wanna say, I disbelieved you and went online to look up stats in order to prove you wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_media_franchises
You're right. I genuinely can't believe that HK is that popular.

Interior design is the manliest hobby known to man.

>Anpanman has made more money than the MCU

Well, yeah. I don't think anyone is denying that whatsoever.
Yeah, frankly that's shocking. Fuck, if you look at it, Star Wars as a fucking FRANCHISE has made like $65 billion while Anpanman has made $60 billion. What the actual fuck

When I think of Disney's heavy hittiers, I don't really imagine Winnie the Pooh. Its movies, while not typically bad by any means, always feel like a side venture to Disney's "main events" like their CG animation, Pixar, Star Wars, and Marvel. But I guess it makes sense given merchandise and all that.

I have literally never heard of Anpanman until now.

Why would you shit on people for being excited for or enjoying things? There are plenty of more important things to shit on, like games that aren't very good or even the fact that mobile games are crowding out more substantial installments in games.

If you're going to be a jaded fuck at least be a jaded fuck about things that matter.

I was gonna say, I can agree with you, but the merchandising of Winnie the Pooh has always been really strong. This is anecdotal evidence for sure, but my aunts love Winnie the Pooh and have numerous bits of memorabilia from the series.

Here, to help you cry about your fragile masculinity while the real men decorate their lawns with Hello Kitty

Attached: DpybqzwX4AAxhMH.jpg (1200x900, 208K)

the selling power of merchandise is insane
the profits made from pokemon games are nothing compared to plushies sales

Some of these stats are crazy if you really think about it.
>Harry Potter more successful than both Batman and Spiderman
>Dragon Quest more successful than Final Fantasy despite FF having more sales
It's pretty intriguing.

>womanchildren.
Reminder if you go to a girl's place and she has more than a reasonable amount of plushes, like say, a whole pile of them, that's not a good sign.

Based

Attached: jYkMdQy_d.jpg (640x890, 69K)

It's designed for kids

It's also for little girls.

A touch of silk? Wtf?

Remember that Winnie the Pooh was not always a Disney property.

>fotns is on the list purely because of pachinko

Thanks, my penis was devastated at the news.

I want to cuuuuuuuum inside Kuromi

God you're pathetic

they're all trannies

do your parents know you want to have sex with a cartoon dog?

please kill yourselves.

Nintentards should look in the mirror ASAP as possible

Struck a nerve?

Yeah it hasn't always been owned by Disney, but it has been since the 60's. And I doubt most of that merchandising came from before then.
Interesting note, Disney (since the 60's) has had to pay twice a year for the rights to Pooh, and will likely continue to do so until Pooh becomes public domain in 1926

so?

Do you often have conversations with your parents about who or what you'd like to have sex with?
It seems a highly disturbing idea.

>until Pooh becomes public domain in 2026
Is what I meant, my bad

I'm amazed at that. It's basically nothing outside of Japan.

So why would any self-respecting adult man be hyped for it?
It's baffling.

I only ever heard of it because I know that One Punch Man is based off of it at some level. But that's all I know.

The Japanese government literally had to make it illegal for a DQ game to come out on weekdays since so many people would call in sick to play it.

What men are hyped for Hello Kitty?

Winnie the Pooh has the market cornered when it comes to newborn/toddler tie-in products. It's a deceptively massive market, virtually everyone is born with some kind of Winnie the Pooh merch right next to them.

Haven't opened Pocket Camp in months after taking last summer off from it. Knowing those items cost Leaf Tickets even though I don't want them is enough to make me uninstall right now.

I mean, I know about that story. Frankly, everyone probably does by now user. I'm just shocked that DQ has done so much better in merchandising when FF is more popular worldwide. Then again, judging by this chart the Japanese fucking LOVE spending cash on merch

Holy shit Japan and America fucking dominate this list. The first non-Japanese/American franchise on the list is Harry Potter, and it didn't even make it into the top 10.

Why would they be hype for a mobile game that has been out for quite some time?

it's 2021

I played it at launch and I was super impressed how good it was for a mobile game, came back a couple months later and they had added lootboxes and timed event shit. almost had a good game on their hands.

What the fuck is an Anpanman

By all accounts (at least from a brief search online) it seems like it becomes public domain in 2026

The next one after that is Dungeon Fighter Online, a Korean F2P MMO.

An anime

Attached: Anpanman_New_Sample_0907_logo.jpg (476x361, 232K)

That's a long standing rumor, but it only proves how popular DQ is. It's not illegal, but Enix was made aware of how many people would skip work and school and made a conscious effort to release mainline games on weekends or Fridays. Also look up the release of DQ9 and how popular it was. It had a proto form of street pass on the DS and it was so huge that the sectioned off portions of sidewalks and streets just for people to mingle and play DQ9 together. I remember reading articles about it at the time and it was baffling.

Holy fucking shit. I want to bang the animal crossing dog so goddamn bad. I can't stand it anymore. Every time I go to the town hall I get a massive erection. I've seen literally every rule 34 post there is of her online. My dreams are nothing but constant fucking sex with Isabelle. I'm sick of waking up every morning with six nuts in my boxers and knowing that those are nuts that should've been busted inside of Isabelle's tight dog pussy. I want her to have my mutant human/dog babies.

Fuck, my fucking mom caught me with the neighbors dog. I'd dressed her in my sister's skirt and went to fucking town. She hasn't said a word to me in 10 hours and I'm worried she's gonna take away my 3DS. I might not ever get to see Isabelle again.

1926 original publication +95 years from current laws

>there are some people who are excited for a casual franchise to cross over with a casual franchise in a casual mobile game
GREAT THREAD OP!

Attached: you tried.png (280x272, 3K)

Hello Kitty is not a cat

>If you have a penis and Y chromosomes, you’re a man no matter what!
>Unless you have unconventional interests while still identifying as male, then you’re not a real man!

This is what rightists actually believe.

it's for women in general if you know what stuff they sell

i remember we had a sanrio store in the mall in the 90s/00s and it was pretty huge and usually crowded

While you are right, once again everyone seems to indicate that the copyright expires in 2026. Either those websites are wrong (a good possibility) or I dunno

or they're in countries outside the US where it's author's death + 70

Attached: 1552722211030.jpg (247x204, 9K)

Fuck Hello Kitty, when when are we getting ACxAggrestuko?

Attached: 1560644148145.png (1920x1080, 446K)

And what do you think AC is mainly for?